Author's Chapter Notes:
Banner by Alexandra
Buffy stood in her bedroom talking to the Bot, explaining her rules to him.

He sat on the bed, hands folded in his lap, listening attentively.

“Do you understand everything so far?” she asked, putting the box of Bot maintenance supplies into her closet.

“Yes,” he said brightly.

“Why are you so perky and...bubbly? I asked Warren to make you like the real Spike.”

“I don’t understand your question. I am the way I am,” Spikebot said with a smile. He seemed to have a permanent smile plastered on his face.

Buffy groaned and banged her head on the closet door.

“Why are you doing that?” The Bot tilted his head.

“Headtilts...those are good... You look just like Spike when you do that.” She felt her body temperature going up, Spike's headtilts always got her motor running.

“I am Spike, pet.”

“I know, I meant...nevermind.” She pointed to her closet. “During the day, and when other people are here, you stay in the closet and keep quiet. You can’t come out of the closet for any reason unless I come and get you.”

“You’ll come back for me?” he asked uncertainly.

“Yes. I promise. I’ll come back for you every night.”

“Then I’ll stay in the closet.” He tilted his head again. “Why haven’t you ravished me yet? Have I displeased you?”

“Wha? Umm, no, you haven't displeased me... I need a...little time. I’ve been looking forward to this for so long. I’m kinda nervous.”

“Would you like me to take off my clothes?” the Bot asked helpfully.

“Yeah, that’s a...good idea.” She was anxious to see his body.

Spikebot smiled and stood, stripping off his duster and throwing it on the bed. He lifted his t-shirt over his head and dropped it at his feet. His hands started on the belt. Buffy stepped over and put her hands over his, stilling them.

“Let me,” she said with a coquettish smile.

She undid the belt with only slightly trembling hands and unfastened his pants, lowering the zipper halfway.

“Would you like me to run sexual program 1A?” Spikebot asked.

“What’s that one again?” She couldn't think straight.

“You have your way with me and I do whatever you want,” he explained.

“Yeah....that sounds good.” Buffy exhaled.

She lowered his zipper the rest of the way and reached into his pants, wrapping her hand around his cock. He gasped and shut his eyes tightly, a look of pure bliss on his handsome face.

“Yesss, Buffy!” he hissed.

Buffy smiled and pushed his pants down to his knees with her free hand. She gingerly led the Bot over to the bed by his cock and sat down on the edge. He stood before her, his groin at her eyelevel.

“Let’s have a look at you, cutie...” she said with growing excitement.

Every part of him was perfection: the face, hair, neck, shoulders, chest, back, arms, legs, ass, balls -- and dick. His rigid cock jumped and twitched in her hand.

“Very nice...craftsmanship...”

She looked at the thick member in her hand, saliva threatened to leak out the corner of her mouth. She pumped it gently, watching in fascination as it grew longer and thicker before her eyes. He inhaled sharply, his hands coming up to tangle in her hair. She was so horny that she had to have it -- have him, ASAP. She looked up to meet his adoring gaze. He smirked down at her.

Buffy kneeled on the bed, releasing him. “Finish taking off your clothes,” she commanded.

She began removing her clothes quickly and tossing them aside, not taking her eyes off him for a moment. Finally, they were both completely naked, their eyes raking over the other’s body. He was absolutely perfect in every way. Her mouth watered and her loins throbbed with want.

“God, pet! You’re so bloody perfect!” Spikebot said breathlessly.

She laid back on the bed. “Come here,” she said huskily.

She’d never wanted or needed to fuck this much in her life. The Bot didn’t need to be told twice. He quickly climbed on the bed, covering her body with his. They kissed and ran their hands over the other’s body desperately.

“Spike!” she panted as he sucked on her neck. “I’ve wanted you for so long! Oh God!”

“I’m here, luv.” He kissed down her throat to her chest. “I’m all yours...” He sucked on a nipple.

"Mmmm...I'm so horny! Oh Spike, you make me so hot! Fuck me! I want you to fuck my brains out!" she yelled wantonly, tossing her head back.

Spikebot lifted his head to look at her, his brows knit in confusion.

"Wouldn't that kill you? You need your brains in your head to stay alive..."

"Huh?" she panted, looking at him. "Just--Just fuck me! I want your cock inside me, right now!"

The Bot smiled then positioned himself above her, her legs immediately wrapped around his waist.

"You're so beautiful, luv. I want you so much!"

He dropped down and thrust his tongue into her mouth as he thrust his hips forward, burying his cock inside of her.

Buffy gasped and moaned, her eyes rolling around in their sockets from the immense pleasure. At long last, she was getting what she'd craved. He moved slowly in and out of her, putting his mouth on her tits to lick and suck her puckered nipples.

"Ohhh--Yesss! Ohhh! Ahhh!" She ran her hands over his back. "Faster! Harder! OHHH--FUCK ME HARRRRD!"

The Bot complied with her request, pistoning his hips more forcefully, hammering into her. He would do anything to make his mistress happy. He smiled when she cried out in pleasure at his actions and redoubled his efforts, gripping and lifting her ass as he pounded into her cunt. He knew that she liked her neck to be sucked and licked, so he moved his mouth there, tracing her jugular with his tongue and biting down lightly.

Colored lights danced in Buffy's vision as the Bot fucked her into oblivion. She had a delirious, almost insane smile on her face as she gasped and groaned. The feeling of having a sex partner that was on her level of strength was beyond words, no holding back this time. He was so strong, so big, so good. She wrapped her legs tighter around him.

The orgasm hit her full force. She arched her back and thrashed her head from side to side.

"I'm cumming! OOOHHH YESSSS! OH FUCKKKK! DON'T S-STOP! YESSSS!" She humped against him frantically.

The Bot fucked himself into her even harder, worming one hand between them to manipulate her clit roughly. Buffy's body twitched and jerked as another orgasm immediately followed the first, her eyes rolled back in her head, an inhuman sounding screech was ripped from her throat. She writhed around like she had been touched by a live wire.

"YYE-ESSSSSSS! N-NNGGGH--G-GOD! FUCKKKK! UHNNNG!" she cried out.

Spikebot thrust home one last time, grunting as he erupted inside her. He loved her with every fiber of his being. His purpose in life was to serve and please his Slayer. He felt euphoric that he was making her so happy.

Buffy gradually came back down from her high, caressing his shoulders and the back of his head.

"Did I please you?" he whispered in her ear, needing to hear her say it.

"Mmmm, oh yeah!" She pulled him down for a kiss. "God, I needed that!" she laughed. "Was it...um... Did you enjoy it?" she asked, she wondered if he was even capable of feeling pleasure.

He smiled brightly. "Very much so, luv." He kissed along her cheek to her ear, licking and sucking at the lobe. "You make me so happy, Buffy. I live to bring you pleasure."

"Oh, Spike!" Buffy sighed in rapture.

What girl wouldn't want their own personal Spikebot to tell them that every day?






At the same moment Buffy was screaming in climax, the real Spike just happened to be passing by the house. He looked up at the window in shock.

'That sounds like Buffy... It sounds like she's -- Oh God!' He turned a shade or two paler than usual. 'She has someone else. Some guy is screwing her brains out, right up there...' Anger and despair plagued his mind. 'Didn't take her long to move on from Captain Crunch. That wanker never made her scream like that...'

Spike shook his head, he was disgusted with himself for coming here. He should have stayed away. He'd wasted so much time and energy lusting after and loving the Slayer. Even now, as he listened to her crying out in pleasure that another man was causing, he loved and wanted her. It tore his heart out.

"I need a fucking drink."

He walked dejectedly away from her house and towards the Bronze, contemplating finally getting his shit together and getting out of this town once and for all. But first, he planned to crawl inside a bottle and stay there for a few days.






The next morning, Buffy awoke with a smile, stretching her strained muscles.

She hadn't had a 'workout' like the one she had the night before, in...well...ever. She reached over to put her arm across the Bot, but came up empty. She opened her eyes and looked around.

"Spike?" she called.

Just then, the Bot came in the room carrying a tray with a plate of bacon, eggs, toast, sausage, a glass of orange juice and a single red rose.

"I thought you might be hungry, Buffy-luv." He smiled.

She sat up. "Wow! No one ever made me breakfast in bed before." She grinned. "This is so nice!"

She wondered if the real Spike would have done something like this for her. 'Stop thinking about him! You don't need him, you've got Spikebot.'

Spikebot put the tray on the nightstand.

"After you eat, I'll run you a nice hot bath. Then we can have more sex!" He bounced on his feet.

Buffy started eating her food. "Mmm! S'good," she said with her mouthful of eggs. She swallowed. "But I have to go to school today. I won't have time for a bath or...the sex , unfortunately."

The Bot hung his head with a gloomy look.

"But, I'll be home around four o'clock. Then we'll have all night."

He still looked glum.

"Don't be sad..." She was getting more concerned that the Bot's programming was a bit off. He walked like Spike and talked like Spike, but he was a lot perkier than she had wanted. And now he was acting like a little boy who was moping because he didn't get what he wanted. She made a mental note to call Warren and ask him if she could bring Spikebot in for some tweaking.

"I don't want you to go, luv. Can't you stay?"

"No, I have to go to class today. But like I said, we'll have the whole night to play. I can skip patrol tonight..."

"Okay." A smile quirked at his lips.

"Where did you get the rose?" she asked, fingering the soft petals.

"I went outside and cut it off the bush on the side of the house," he said proudly. "Do you like it? It has a pleasing scent. Don't you think it's romantic, luv?"

"You went outside?" she panicked, putting aside her breakfast tray. She stood up and shook her finger at him. "Someone could have seen you! You are never to go out again without my permission!"

"I'm sorry, pet! I-I thought you'd like it. I just wanted to give you something beautiful to --"

"You're supposed to be acting like a vampire! You shouldn't even try to go out during the day!"

"I used a blanket to cover me when I went out. But then I noticed that the sunlight wasn't hurting me. Now we can go to the park together in the daytime! Isn't that a good thing?"

"Don't leave the bedroom or go outside unless I tell you!" Buffy yelled, instantly regretting her outburst when she saw tears in the Bot's eyes.

"I was trying to make you happy, Buffy. I'm sorry! I can't do anything right!" He walked to the door and leaned his head against it.

She went over to him. "I didn't mean to yell. But...I got a little wigged for a minute."

She stroked his back, he sniffled, a tear rolled down his cheek. 'Oh God! He's crying! What do I do now?! Will it make him rust?'

"Please don't be mad at me, luv. I'll do better from now on," he sobbed.

"I'm not mad, okay? I was upset but it's okay now. All better!" She put on a happy face, trying to make him stop crying. She was majorly freaked out by his behavior.

"You mean it?" He sniffed, looking at her with eyes bright from tears.

"Yes." She kissed him. "See? Not mad anymore."

She breathed a sigh of relief when he smiled, although his eyes were still watery. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her against him.

"I love you, Buffy. I don't like it when you're mad at me. I'll be good. I promise. I just want to make you happy."

He kissed the side of her throat. She bit her lip. A phone call to Warren was imperative now. The Bot was acting stranger by the minute.






Later that afternoon...

When she broke for lunch, Buffy went to a payphone near the coffee shop and dialed Warren's number. She had to let him know about the aberrations in the Bot's programming. The Bot was more like 'Spike-lite' than Spike.

She had no complaints about the sex though, that was superb. While she was waiting for Warren to answer the phone, her mind drifted to the sexual acrobatics of the night before. A sly, feminine smile spread across her face.

"Hello?" Warren's mother answered.

"Oh, uh, hello, Mrs. Mears. It's Buffy Summers. Can I talk to Warren?"

"Hello, Buffy! I'm sorry but Warren moved away."

"What?! I just saw him last night... He moved away overnight?"

"Yes. He said he had a good job offer from a friend on the East Coast and had to leave right away. He was in such a hurry to leave," Warren's mom chuckled. "He's going to give me a call once he gets settled. I can tell him you called when he gets in touch, if you'd like."

"Yeeah... Be sure to mention that I need to speak with him...it's urgent."

Buffy grit her teeth. She would bet good money that he purposely screwed up the Bot's programming to fuck with her and got out of town before she could get a hold of him.

"Thanks, Mrs. Mears. Bye."

"Bye, Buffy. Have a good day," Mrs. Mears said cheerfully, then hung up.

Buffy hung up the phone. "That rat bastard crap weasel!" she fumed. "I'm so going to kick his hairy ass!"

A few passers-by gave her curious and disapproving stares. She composed herself and went to get a cup of coffee, trying not to panic.

'Okay...so Warren skipped town. The Bot is acting weird...and I can't get him 'fixed'. What do I do?’

She tried to convince herself that the situation wasn't as bad as it seemed as she sipped her latte.

'Spikebot isn't so bad... He's sweet. He's a good cook, he's hot, and a demon in the sack... I can live with that... Just as long as he follows the rules.'

"Buffy! Hey!" Willow and Tara strolled up to her table.

"Hi, guys."

Buffy didn't feel much in the mood for company but she was happy to see her friends. She wished it were possible to tell them her troubles.

Willow sat down. "I'll get us some lattes, honey." Tara kissed Willow's cheek and went to order the coffee.

"How are you doing? Is it too lonely in the house without your mom and Dawnie around?" Willow asked.

"Eh, it's not so bad. I've got the whole place to myself. I can strut around nude if the mood strikes me."

They laughed.

"You want me and Tara to come over for dinner tonight? We could bring a couple movies."

"No! I mean, no that's okay. I've got a lot of...stuff to do tonight."

Buffy promised the Bot that they would have lots of sex tonight, she didn't have time for socializing. There were a few scenarios that she was dying to try with him...

"Okay. How about Friday then?"

Buffy fidgeted. She was worried her friends would find the Bot if they came over, but she couldn't keep them out of her house forever. It would be good practice for the Bot. He had to learn how to keep himself hidden away from others. Friday was a few days away, she could make sure he understood the rules before then.

Tara came back to the table, setting down the drinks.

"Yeah, Friday would be good," Buffy said, crossing her fingers under the table, hoping that it would go well.

"What's Friday?" Tara asked.

"We're going to have dinner and watch some movies at Buffy's then, if that's ok with you."

"Sure! We haven't spent much time together lately. That would be nice." Tara smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait!" Buffy said with false enthusiasm.