16 years later...





Willow walked down to the pond with the mail in her hand and balancing her baby, Ben, on her hip. She smiled as she approached Buffy.



“Hey, there. How’s the painting coming?” Willow asked.



Buffy stopped and sighed. “It’s coming.”



She put her brush back on the easel and wiped her hands on her jeans.



They both had aged a bit in the last few years. But the years had been very kind. Buffy’s hair was still blonde, now hanging down to her waist. She usually wore it in a long braid or in a tight bun at the back of her head. Willow went the opposite way and had cut her hair short, in a pixie-ish style.



“Is it time for lunch already?” Buffy asked.



“No, not yet. I just wanted to bring you your mail since Ben and I were taking a little walk. Weren’t we?” Willow poked her son’s chubby belly, making him giggle. "My little Dough Boy."



Buffy smiled.



Willow had met a sweet guy named Oz 10 years ago. He was an eccentric but sweet and loyal musician who performed at the clubs in town. The two redheads had hit it off immediately. Then, there came Tara. She was a psychologist who had an office in town. Willow had hit it off with her too, discovering, much to her and everyone else’s surprise, that she was bisexual. Oz and Tara had both moved in with them. They were a cute couple + 1. Two years ago, Willow had gotten pregnant with their first child, little Ben.



Buffy was very happy for her friends, but couldn’t help the twinge of jealousy she felt that she had been denied the love of her life and her own chance for happiness. There were no babies in store for her, or any men for that matter. After Spike left she never had the desire to see anyone else. If she couldn’t have him, she’d go without. She was now 37, and it was doubtful she would ever have children of her own. But she did enjoy playing with and helping take care of Ben, as well as Xander and his wife Anya’s little one, Jadzia.



Xander and Anya had met 8 years ago. She was a beautiful and brassy shopkeeper in town and had captured Xander’s heart almost right from the start. They dated for 4 years before Xander got the nerve to propose. They were married on the property in a wedding bash that had the town buzzing for years. Jadzia was born a year later.



Buffy took the mail from Willow and thumbed through it.



“Well, Ben and I are gonna continue our walk. I’ll come get you when lunch is ready... I still think we should get one of those triangles and ring it when it’s mealtime,” Willow said over her shoulder as she walked away.



Buffy pulled one envelope out of the stack. The return address was a Michael Wyndham-Price in Bath, England. She didn’t know that name and she didn’t know anyone who lived there.



Curious, she opened it and unfolded the letter.



It read:





Dear Buffy,



I know, you must be thinking, ‘Who the devil is Michael Wyndham-Price?’. It’s a long story and you’ll very probably find it hard to believe. So, please, do me a favor? Read this letter through completely before making up your mind.



Don’t ask me how. Don’t ask me why. But it’s me, pet.



Spike.



Or William Giles, as I was known originally.



It’s incredible isn’t it? I was reincarnated. I never really believed in that stuff before. Then again, I didn’t believe in ghosts until I became one either.



I would have contacted you sooner, but I’ve only just started remembering details over the last few months. The moment I remembered you, I wanted to find you. I don’t even know if you still live in the old place. I didn’t know where else to begin searching for you. I pray that this letter reaches you, and finds you well.



I miss you. I still love you with every fibre of my being. I know that you might have a husband and a houseful of kids, but I had to contact you. I’m sorry if I’m interfering with your life.



Here is my email address: spike19@monstermail.com



Please let me know if you received the letter at the very least. And I’ll do everything I can to prove I am who I say I am.



That’s all I can think of to say right now. Just know that I’m here and waiting in anticipation for your reply.



Love Always,



Spike






Buffy stared at the letter and reread it three times before it sunk into her brain.



Was it possible? Could Spike be back among the living?



Without another thought, Buffy raced back to the house and up to her bedroom. She’d taken another bedroom after everything that happened. She just couldn’t stay in the room that she’d seen Spike and Darla murdered in.



Buffy sat at her computer and went into her mail program.



She began to type, her fingers flying over the keyboard:





To: Michael Wyndham-Price

Address: spike19@monstermail.com



I received your letter today.



I’m skeptical. I’ll need some proof before I’ll let myself believe it’s true.



Let me say this, if this is a joke, it’s a very cruel and sick one.



Do you know how to use Monster.com’s chat? My chat name is buffster.



I’d rather communicate with you in real time than by email. I’ll be waiting online.



Buffy






Buffy sent the email and sat back, releasing an unsteady breath. Despite what she’d said, she was terribly excited that it might be true. If it was...her prayers will have been answered. She rubbed her stomach to soothe the nausea caused my her extreme excitement. Her heart skipped a beat when there was a beep from her computer.



He was online.



With a shaky hand she opened up the chat window.





spike19: Buffy?



buffster: Yes





Buffy wanted to try to remain cool-headed and a little aloof.





spike19: I can’t believe I’m actually talking to you again! Well, sort of...God I’ve missed you!



buffster: I need proof





Buffy was shaking, both dreading and waiting with anticipation. Holding her breath, she waited for the next words to pop up on the screen.





spike19: Okay, what can I do? Ask me something



buffster: Spike had a guitar. What was the color, brand and year?





Yes, she could prove if this was a sick, twisted prank by asking him questions. Questions that no one could possibly know, except her Spike.





spike19: It was an ice-blue metallic 1962 Fender. I’ll throw in an extra fact. Your handle ‘buffster’ is one of the many nicknames Xander called you





"Oh my God..." Buffy said, stunned at his accurate responses. "No," she shook her head, "I need more. Please...God...Let it be him... Please..."



But it couldn't be him... It was impossible. It was totally crazy. Then again...things were pretty weird back in the day too. If she could meet, have incredible sex with, and fall in love with a ghost...Wrapping her mind around a little reincarnation shouldn't be too hard.



Buffy had become so used to the idea of him being gone; forever unattainable to her. She'd accepted the fact that she would remain alone until one day, she would join him on the other side. It was rattling her to her core to think that being with him was actually possible. Oh, if it were him...



She typed another question.





buffster: What was Spike’s favorite tv show?



spike19: Starsky & Hutch. I loved that car. It was a toss up between that or Charlie‘s Angels. The last one is for obvious reasons lol





Buffy's breath caught in her throat. It became more difficult to type the correct letters on the keyboard. Her fingers were trembling badly. Every new answer from him was like an electric shock to her long dormant heart.



She kept typing questions as the truth slowly seeped in and took hold in her brain.





buffster: How did Spike tell me his name the first time we communicated?



spike19: I wrote it in the dust on the mirror in the bedroom. Then I wrote 'William' under that





"Oh... Oh God..." Buffy was having trouble breathing. "Oh please...please..." She needed it to be him.



There was one more answer that she needed to make her truly believe and accept that this stranger was the man that she loved beyond all reason.





buffster: What song did we dance to the night you left?





Her heart raced, pounding erratically in her chest, making her put her hand over her heart to steady it. If he knew the song...





spike19: Van Morrison's 'Into the Mystic'





Buffy burst into tears. "Spike! Oh God!"



She sobbed, trying to type through blurry eyes.





buffster: Is it really you?



spike19: Yes luv. It’s me. Do you believe me?



buffster: You answered everything right but I’m afraid to. If this turns out to be a trick I don’t know if I’ll be able to take it.





It was true. If this was just some clever, heartless imposter, it would take her years to undo the damage he'd caused...if it would be possible at all. Buffy thought she might just jump off of the roof and end the pain forever. But her heart and her head told her, it was true. It was her Spike.





spike19: It’s not a trick I swear it. It's really me. I have to know, do you have someone special in your life?



buffster: No. I’ve never gotten over you



spike19: Oh Buffy I’m sorry you’ve been alone. But I’m happy that you’re free. I feel so selfish



buffster: I need to see you. Can you come back to the mansion? Do you even want to come back here?





To see him, to touch him, to love him like she'd wanted to for 16 long years; she was sick with the intense longing she felt. She would throw her arms around him and never let go.





spike19: It will be difficult, but I’ll try



buffster: Why is it difficult? Because of the bad memories?





If he needed it, she would move out of the house. Buffy would do anything to be with him again.





spike19: No nothing like that. I meant that my parents will try to stop me. They’ve been a bloody nightmare since I’ve been recovering my memories! I’ve had to pretend I’m ‘all better’ so that they wouldn’t send me to an institution





Buffy furrowed her brows in confusion.





buffster: Parents?



spike19: Yes. Their names are Wesley and Winifred. They're not so bad. They try to do the right thing. They just think I'm bug-shagging crazy



buffster: Wait. How old are you?



spike19: 16





"Holy shit...oh shit," Buffy said, smacking her forehead then dragging her hand slowly down her face. She felt numb.





spike19: Buffy? I know it’s young, but that’s only chronological age. We love each other. It doesn’t matter. Actually I’m much older than you, considering I lived for 19 years, was dead for 25, and now I’ve lived 16 more years. I've racked up a lot of time on Earth



buffster: I'm such an idiot, I was so excited that it didn't even occur to me that you had to be so young. I can’t be with a child. I could be thrown in jail!



spike19: I’m NOT a child! Buffy I love you. Please don’t turn me away because of my age. I'll get older



buffster: I don’t know what to do. I still love you so much. But your parents would have me arrested in a heartbeat. You know that.





Buffy cried in frustration. First, he had to be a ghost when she met him. Then, he was taken away from her. Now, he was alive and whole, but he was 16 frickin' years old! God must really, really hate her. But she loved Spike. She would always love him and want him. They could work something out...somehow.





buffster: Spike?



spike19: You're right, they would make trouble for us. And you probably would feel like a deviant for having a 16 year old boyfriend. Am I right?



buffster: Yeah, I'd feel pretty strange. I don't know what to do Spike





The thoughts of an underage boyfriend made her very uneasy. But it was Spike, returned to her by some extraordinary means. There was no way she could stay away from him or turn him away. Buffy was so confused.





spike19: We'll bide our time then. I hate having to wait any longer. I'm going crazy with wanting to see you. We can try waiting until I'm a legal adult in the US. I don't know if I can do it...



buffster: I want to see you too. But you're right. And you know the problem with you getting older? I will too. I'm 37, Spike





37 and 16, her mind boggled at the difference. She'd be a pervert. A skanky old broad taking up with some young fuzzy-faced hottie.





spike19: So you'll be like one of those Hollywood movie stars with the young boy-toy hanging on her

arm ; )





Buffy laughed. He did have a strange sense of humor. Well...maybe it wouldn't be so bad. To be with the man that she loved, she'd risk the pointed, disapproving glances of others. She'd risk being ostracized, she'd risk anything. She'd deal with it.





buffster: Okay, so we wait...Can we at least talk until then?



spike19: Yes absolutely! But not on the phone. My parents would ask too many questions. There are programmes for the internet where you can talk to someone and actually hear their voice. I'll look into that and let you know what I find. Could you send me a picture of yourself?





Buffy balked. She looked good, but she was suddenly very self-conscious. Would he be shocked at her aged appearance? She touched her face. Her slight laugh lines and crow's feet seemed as deep and craggy as the Grand Fucking Canyon.





buffster: You know what I look like



spike19: I haven't seen you in ages pet. I want to see you



buffster: I'm older. I don't look like I did when I was 21



spike19: I'm sure you look fantastic. Please I want to see you





Buffy sighed, relenting. There was only one way to find out how he'd react to her looks. She was dying to see what he looked like now too.





buffster: Okay. I'll try to find a good one to send you. I have no idea what you look like now. You're a different person, on the outside anyway



spike19: Actually--believe it or not--I look a lot like I did before. I don't know how or why. I even bleached my hair again. My dad had a fit, just like my first dad Rupert did lol



spike19: I have to go luv. My mum is calling me



buffster: God this is all so bizarre! Will you contact me later?





Buffy's heart was pounding loudly in her ears again. Part of her believed that she shouldn't let him go -- if she ended the conversation, she might never hear from him again... He might be taken from her again. She shook her head. She had to have some kind of faith that he had been given back to her, for keeps this time. She calmed herself, shaking off the sudden almost overpowering fear.





spike19: Yes. Tonight around 10, my time. I have to go now, she's coming upstairs. I love you!





Buffy smiled brightly, her eyes welling once more. He loved her. After all this time, after everything they'd been through, after all the time they'd been separated -- he still loved her too.





buffster: I love you too Spike












Buffy and Spike communicated on the computer and he sent her the occasional letter. She couldn't send him one for fear that his parents would intercept it.



Buffy had been surprised by the picture he sent her. He did look almost exactly like she remembered him, except younger. The same voice (only a bit higher pitched), cheekbones, lips and best of all -- those eyes. She could get lost forever in those eyes. Spike had raved about the picture of herself she sent him. Saying that she was even more beautiful than she was before, that she'd aged like a fine wine. Buffy joked that she was more like a moldy hunk of cheese.





Years passed.…



The years passed excruciatingly slowly for them. Talking to each other was wonderful but it increased the longing to see and touch the other even more.



Buffy felt like a giant pervert for it (both because he was so young, and that she was masturbating at her computer), but they had engaged in cybersex several times. They both became proficient at typing one-handed. It was better when they used the talking program, they had both hands free and could hear each other moaning.



It was coming up on Spike/Michael's 18th birthday.



He was going to come to her then. He could legally move to the States on his own and they could finally be together. They'd fallen even more in love with each other over the almost 2 year period of separation they'd endured, waiting for him to 'grow up'.












Buffy was sitting by the pond, her favorite spot to think and do some sketching. Dragonflies swooped down, skimming the surface of the water; bullfrogs croaked; crickets chirped; the Mama duck led her ducklings in a line through the water at the far end of the pond. Near the pond's edge stood a statue that Buffy had spent years creating: a statue in the likeness of Spike. It bore a strong resemblance to Michelangelo's David, just like the real Spike. He was her Adonis. The pond area was peaceful and serene, and Buffy needed that peace.



She was as nervous as she'd ever been. Spike's birthday was tomorrow. He'd be coming to join her soon after. Her anticipation of finally getting what she'd craved all these years was driving her crazy.



'Stop it. Just try to relax. Don't think about it for a while... I'm going to be a mess by the time he gets here next week,' Buffy thought.



"Hello, cutie."



Buffy turned towards the voice that she knew so well.



"Spike?" Buffy said, astonished.



"Hope you don't mind me coming early." Spike shot her a cocky grin.



He was dressed in a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt with a lived-in brown leather jacket over top and combat boots. His hair was slicked back instead of askew.



Buffy slowly stood, a delirious smile spread across her face.



"No, I don't mind...but...you're not 18 yet. How did you get your parents to let you come to the States?"



"Told 'em that I'd leave anyway. By the time the coppers caught up with me, I'd be 18 and there'd be nothing they could do about it. I wanted to spend my birthday with you, pet."



They walked toward each other, feeling both excited and afraid to touch. They stopped within inches of each other, just gazing and drinking in the other's appearance.



As one, they quickly closed the distance and threw their arms around each other, kissing desperately.



"God, Buffy! Missed you so bloody much!" Spike breathed, kissing her lips and cheeks.



"Mmmm! Missed you too!" Buffy gasped into his mouth.



They started getting a little carried away, rubbing against each other and pulling at clothes. Somehow Buffy was able to regain her senses and pulled back.



"We...have to...stop that," Buffy panted. "There are...kids around here."



Spike looked around. "Oh, right... Willow & Xander's little ones..." Spike breathed deeply to get some control back.



Their touches became more gentle as they just held onto each other and enjoyed the feeling of being together. Spike brushed his lips over her cheek.



"I can't believe you're really here," Buffy said softly, her eyes closed. His lips were so soft and pillowy.



"I can't believe I'm really here either. You don't know how many times I dreamed of this very thing."



"Me too," Buffy said. Then she looked down, self-consciously. "I'm so much older than you. I'm 39...how can a young, strapping buck like you still want me?"



Spike put two fingers under her chin and brought her face up to his. He looked at her with eyes full of love and devotion.



"You're beautiful. I meant it when I said you were more beautiful than ever. Time has only perfected you. But I'd be with you if you looked like Quasi-bloody-modo. I love who you are, inside and out, eyeballs to entrails. I love everything about you. I don't care about your age or any of that rot. I love you, Buffy Summers."



Buffy felt like a giddy teenager herself at this moment. She was mesmerized by his eyes and the passion in them for her.



She smiled coyly with tears of joy in her eyes. "You know...you're going to have to take care of a little old lady someday."



"I'll make her the happiest little old lady on Earth, and the envy of all her blue-haired friends at the beauty parlor. That's a promise." Spike smirked then kissed her passionately.



They laughed when he lifted her up and swung her around in a circle. He lowered her back down, letting her body slide down his and relishing the feeling. They kissed again.












Buffy introduced Spike/Michael to everyone. She'd already informed the others about the extraordinary situation a long time ago, so they weren't surprised. But it was still quite a shock for Willow and Xander to see him in the flesh.



Buffy took her friends aside at one point and asked them if she and Spike could have more privacy tonight. They understood completely and would make sure that no one would bother the two of them and the kids would be wearing earplugs to bed. Xander made a comment about the sexual tension going off like an atom bomb when they finally got together.



Buffy had replied, "You have NO idea!"



Willow and Xander thought it was weird on so many levels: Buffy with an 18-year-old guy; the fact that the 18-year-old knew them and talked about things that happened 18 years ago, and that he looked exactly like he had so long ago, even though he was a different person biologically. But weird had been the order of the day since they'd moved into the house. They shrugged it off, just being happy that Buffy was happy. She'd been alone and in mourning for him for so long. In his presence, she was like the old, vibrant Buffy again. There was a sparkle in her eyes that hadn't been there for a long time.










Later that evening…



Spike sat on Buffy's bed, waiting for her to come back.



He fidgeted nervously. He'd never had sex in this body before and it had been a long time since they'd been together. The last time he hadn't even been alive, just a ghost who could become solid for a short time. Saving himself for Buffy was something he didn't even need to consider. After he remembered his past life (and unlife as a ghost) there was no room in his heart for another woman. He was filled with and consumed by thoughts of her and her alone.



Buffy had been gone for a while, he was beginning to wonder if she was coming back when he heard her opening the door.



"Close your eyes," Buffy said through the crack in the door.



"What?" Spike smiled.



"Close your eyes, I said! I have a surprise!"



"Okay," he smirked and put his hands over his eyes, "they're closed."



Buffy grinned and came in with a chocolate cake, courtesy of Jadzia's Easy Bake Oven (actually her daddy, Xander, loved using it too). A lit candle was stuck in the top. Buffy had finished it just in time. The grandfather clock downstairs started chiming the hour, midnight.



Buffy walked over to the bed and sat down beside a smiling Spike. She'd also taken the opportunity to gussy herself up a bit: she had fixed her hair, applied a little makeup and changed into a black lace teddy, which was covered by her black silk bathrobe at the moment. She didn't want to walk around the house like that.



"Open your eyes!" Buffy said, holding the cake in front of her.



Spike took his hands away from his eyes and looked at the cake. He laughed.



"You think of everything, luv."



"Make a wish." Buffy smiled.



Spike looked into her eyes. "I have everything I want....but...okay, I got one."



He closed his eyes and wished hard then blew out the candle.



They chuckled.



"That's a neat little cake you made." Spike grinned.



"Easy Bake Oven," Buffy said scooping out a little chocolate icing on her finger and sucking it off.



Spike's eyes turned dark and stormy within a matter of seconds. She noticed the animalistic lust in his eyes and face. She immediately became horny as hell. Buffy smiled seductively and dipped her finger back in the chocolate icing and held it up to his mouth.



"Wanna taste?" she asked.



Spike licked her finger then sucked it lightly into his mouth. He caressed her digit with his tongue as he gazed into her hooded eyes.



They groaned.



Buffy pulled her finger slowly from his mouth. "Good?" she breathed.



"Very. I'd like to have some more..." Spike's voice was low and husky.



"How's it feel to be 18?" Buffy asked, scooping up some more icing.



"So far? It's the best birthday ever. Much better than my first 18th birthday."



"I haven't even given you your present yet," Buffy purred, smearing some icing on his bottom lip.



His tongue swept along his lip, licking up the icing. It was almost too much for Buffy to take. Her body was quaking with excitement. She decided to get things moving along, she didn't know how long she could last before she just jumped him. She briefly wondered if she was celibate long enough to have become a virgin again... Do hymens grow back?



Buffy put the cake on the nightstand and stood up. She went over to the CD player and hit play. 'I Want You (She's so Heavy) by the Beatles started playing. She loved this song; the emotion in it was insistent and raw, and right to the point, fitting her mood perfectly. She had taken a shine to Spike's music over the years.



Buffy sashayed back to the bed, smiling down on his upturned, adoring face. She untied her robe and let it drop down her arms to the floor. She stood before him in her teddy. Buffy knew that her body looked good, even better than it had looked in her younger days. She hit the Stairmaster and took kickboxing a few times a week. Her ass and tits were still defying gravity; her body was still toned and tight. By the awed look on his face, he thought she looked just fine too.



I want you, I want you so bad

I want you, I want you so bad

It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad




"Do you want to make love, Spike?" Buffy asked. "If you don't, we can --"



"NO! I mean...I do want to...very much." Spike blushed a little at not being able to think straight and at the mighty redwood that had popped up in his pants.



Buffy moved to stand between his knees; she caressed his face and ran her fingers through his hair.



I want you, I want you so bad, babe

I want you, I want you so bad

It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad




"I have to confess...I'm really nervous," Buffy said with a smile.



"Me too," Spike said, gazing up at her.



"This is your first time, in this body, and it's my first time in...well, since you -- ghost-you. I hardly remember how," Buffy laughed lightly.



Spike smiled and ran his hands up her smooth thighs and around her back to fondle her tight butt. "Like riding a bike, yeah?"



They both drew in unsteady breaths.



I want you, I want you so bad, babe

I want you, I want you so bad

It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad



I want you, I want you so bad

I want you, I want you so bad

It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad




Buffy stood back and indicated that he should stand up. When he stood she moved back to him, pulling his t-shirt out of his jeans and lifting it over his head. His chest was smooth and muscular. She ran her hands over his torso while she kissed his neck. His skin was so warm and soft.



She's so heavy

Heavy, heavy, heavy




Buffy's hand slid to his waist, undoing his belt and unzipping his jeans. His hands ran up and down her sides. She pushed his jeans past his ass. One of her hands caressed his firm ass while the other drifted back around to the front and wrapped around his stiff dick. Spike inhaled sharply; he'd been dying to feel her touch for so long. Her hand glided up and down for a few moments before she let go.



"Lie down," Buffy said, kissing him tenderly on the lips.



Spike pushed himself backwards to lie on the bed; his chest rose and fell rapidly. Buffy climbed on and molded her body to his, capturing his sweet lips in kiss after kiss.



She's so heavy

She's so heavy, heavy, heavy




I want you, I want you so bad

I want you, I want you so bad

It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad



I want you, you know I want you so bad, babe

I want you, you know I want you so bad

It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad yeah



She's so...




During the instrumental last part of the song, they made out like sex-crazed teens (which one of them was). Their hands didn't spare any patch of skin on the other's body; they touched and fondled the other's flesh madly.



Spike smiled against Buffy's lips as the next song started. It was 'Into the Mystic'.



"I thought we should dance to this one again." Buffy bent down and kissed him quickly, sucking on his lower lip and nibbling at it.



Spike groaned with desire.



Buffy pulled away from him and stood back up next to the bed. Taking charge was helping her to relax and feel more confident. Buffy dragged her hands up her body, his eyes fixed on her hands, following them, the tip of his tongue swept back and forth between his lips. Her hands went up into her hair and released it from the bun. She shook her head slightly, her golden tresses tumbled down over her back and shoulders.



Spike thought he might cum just from seeing that, it was so erotic. He drew in a few deep breaths, staring at her with barely contained desire.



Buffy smiled and pulled at his jeans, tugging them down and off of his legs.



"No underwear, huh?" She lifted an eyebrow.



Spike smirked. "Not as handy as the dissolving clothes bit I used to do. But it saves time."



"Mmmm, that it does..." Buffy winked at him and crawled up the bed.



She straddled his slim hips, running her hands slowly over the hills and valleys of his body. Buffy was savoring the moment; sitting atop him like this, his hot flesh hard and solid under her. There would be no holding back or being careful not to pass through him this time.



Spike was breathing harder underneath her. "Buffy, please...I'm going to bloody burst if --" Spike panted.



Buffy silenced him by dropping down and covering his mouth with hers, kissing him with blind passion. He whimpered and put his arms around her, running them over her back. Buffy sat up and pushed the straps of her teddy down over her shoulders. Spike's hands ran up her arms and pulled the straps down further, exposing her breasts.



Spike sat up and kissed her chest while caressing her lower back with his hands. Buffy ran her fingers through his hair while he devoured her tits like a starving man would a juicy steak. She pulled back and, taking his face in her hands, crushed their lips together again.



"Want you!" Spike exclaimed into her mouth.



Buffy could feel his urgency, both in his passionate kisses and the way his cock throbbed between their bodies. She didn't want to wait anymore either. She gently pushed off of him to stand, then quickly removed her lingerie.



"God, Buffy...you're so beautiful, pet," Spike said breathlessly, looking at her body with glassy eyes. "This is real, isn't it? I'm not going to wake up like I did so many bloody times?"



Buffy's smile stretched across her face as she took her place back on top of him. Her fingers rubbed over his nipples.



"You'll wake up in the morning...with me." She took his rigid cock in her hand and admired it for a moment before raising herself up and beginning the long, delicious descent.



They breathed heavily, Spike clutched at her thighs. Buffy fought to keep her eyes open to watch his face as she sank down on him, her lids kept wanting to flutter closed. Finally, she was sitting flush against his pelvis. She sat there for a few seconds, not moving.



Spike was having trouble remembering how to breathe. The sight of Buffy above him, her long, blonde hair shining in the dim light; her face a portrait of pleasure; her body so firm and perfect; her pussy so tight he thought his cock would strangle. He struggled not to cum; she would be so disappointed if it was over this soon. He mentally slapped himself, trying to get some control over his body.



Buffy gyrated her hips, almost doing him in, then began moving up and down slowly. She hadn't had sex in a very long time and it was difficult not to go for it full throttle. But they'd been waiting an eternity to make love, she wanted it to last as long as they both could stand it.



After only a few minutes, the need and longing did become too much. They both wanted it, hard and fast. Gentleness and taking their time could wait.



"Ohhh--Oh Spike!" Buffy panted, rising and falling on him with vigor.



"Buffy--Pet--Ahhh!"



Buffy pressed their chests together while she continued grinding down on him. They kissed ravenously. Spike turned them over and raised up on his hands to look at her while he pumped harder and faster into her heat. Buffy's legs wrapped around his waist, urging him to thrust deeper and harder.



"Love you!" Spike breathed, pumping his hips furiously.



"Uhhhh! Love -- you -- too! OHHH!"



Spike lowered himself and slid his hand between them to finger her clit to bring her over with him.



"Spike! Unnngghaa! YESYESOHGODYES!" Buffy yelled, her inner-muscles began spasming around his cock.



Spike's eyes rolled back as he too began to cum, shooting into her forcefully. "Ahhh--Buffffy!"



Their bodies jerked and twitched, their moans and cries of pleasure echoed in the room.



Spike rolled onto his back, a huge grin on his face, his breathing beginning to return to normal. Buffy wore a matching grin; she turned on her side and caressed his tight, young body while placing tender kisses to his neck and chest.



"Mmmm, Spike, that was so good...so wonderful..."



"Mmmhmmm," Spike agreed. "God...it was better than I ever imagined."



"Happy Birthday, baby," Buffy giggled then kissed him.



His eyes snapped open. “Buffy, we...didn't use anything. No protection. I --"



"Shhh," Buffy brushed her lips over his, "it's okay. I don't mind if I get pregnant." She looked deeply into his eyes. "I love you. I'd love to have your baby."



"You...would?"



Buffy nodded and smiled. "I’m not a spring chicken and I might not have a lot of time left to have a baby. And you’re the man I want to be with for the rest of my life... Let's let whatever happens happen. That is unless you'd rather we be careful...it's okay if you do."



"No...I-I'd like to have a baby too...with you." Spike touched her face gently, his fingers stroking her cheek. "I'm actually 62 years old if you count all the time I've been around... I wouldn't mind starting a family." He smiled. "I hope we get some time just for the two of us for awhile. But I wouldn't be opposed to it if you found yourself 'in the family way'."



They were silent for a few moments in thought.



"Buffy?"



"Hmmm?" She looked up at him.



"Will you marry me, luv? I want to be with you for the rest of my life too. There could never be anyone else."



Buffy propped herself on an elbow. "Are...you sure? You don't have to ask me --"



"No, I'm sure. I even have a ring in my luggage... I gave it a lot of thought. If I weren't non-corporeal, I would've asked you 18 years ago." Spike smiled.



Her face lit up. "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you, Spike."



Spike hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately. "I love you so much, pet. Thank you for saying yes."



"There couldn't be any other answer," Buffy said kissing him again, slowly and languorously this time.



Her hand slid down his body, her fingers wrapping around his slick cock and stroking it lovingly. She giggled when she felt it jump and begin hardening again.



“Mmmm, I think I could get used to this younger man/older woman thing. You still gonna love me when I'm old and wrinkly?” she said, kissing him softly.



Spike smiled and growled lightly, pushing her over onto her back again to answer her question with his body instead of words.











In the next room, Xander laid in bed, wide awake. He'd tried not to listen, he really had... But he had heard their moans and exclamations. And -- Sweet Fancy Moses! -- they were doing it again! Xander looked at the clock, only 5 minutes had passed. Damn, that kid could recover fast. Xander was hard as a rock. If only Anya weren’t asleep...



Anya rolled over and put her hand on his chest. He looked down at her to find that she was awake too. She licked her lips sensuously and rubbed her calf up and down his leg. Xander grinned and rolled over on top of her and proceeded to ravish her.



Afterwards, Anya thought how advantageous having Buffy and her young lover in the next room would be in the years to come. There was nothing like hearing other people getting off to get one in the mood, unless you were watching too. But she didn’t think the two blondes would go for that...