The next morning, Buffy explored the grounds a little.

There was a lot of work to be done out here, too. But it was going to be spectacular when they were finished. There were trees and wildflowers covering the ground: Lupines, Butterfly Plants, Palm, Oaks, Pines and Redwoods, as well as various fruit trees. They could pluck an apple off one of their own trees whenever they wanted. Maybe Buffy could even learn to make stuff like jam and apple sauce.

Buffy came across a large pond in the rear of the house. It was boggy and gross at the moment, but she could see how it would look once they worked on it. It would be so cool to sit out here and sketch it. Maybe they could get some ducks and frogs to live in it.

A white structure caught her eye. She moved through the thick grass towards it. She laughed happily when she saw it was a gazebo. She’d always wanted one of those. Now she had one. It only needed to be fixed up like the rest of the property and it would be good as new.

Buffy got the urge to look back at the house. Again, she thought she saw something or someone moving by one of the windows. A secret smile touched her lips. Was that her ghostly lover? She wanted to make ‘contact’ with him again, not just in a sexual way, but also to find out who he was. It was so exhilarating. After never really believing in the paranormal before, she was made a true believer last night. The afterlife was real. Ghosts were real. Buffy never thought that she’d have an experience like this. The best part was that this was her home too now. She and Casper (since he was obviously very friendly, and she didn’t know his name, Casper would have to suffice) could have many more nights together in the future.

Buffy had broken up with her last boyfriend, Riley Finn, a year ago. She got tired of his philandering ways and his condescending attitude. She hadn’t gone out on another date since. So last night Casper gave her the first orgasm she’d had in a long time that wasn’t caused by her own actions. She wanted to seek him out, but she needed to go into town to call Willow and find a place to take a shower first.

“Tonight. I hope you’ll talk to me tonight,” Buffy said, walking back to the house.






That evening, Buffy was settling onto her sleeping bag again after another day of back-breaking work.

Willow and Xander were going to be arriving tomorrow morning. A day later than they were supposed to, as some last minute stuff came up that couldn’t be avoided.

Buffy was pleased at the progress that she’d made today. She’d dragged the old mattresses out front and ordered three new ones while in town to be delivered in the morning. The living room was looking cleaner but she couldn’t wait until the electricity was turned on -- those carpets really needed hoovering. She’d begun to clear out the enormous kitchen, but Willow wanted to tackle that room when she arrived. She’d contracted a company to come and replace the broken windows which would cost a pretty penny, but she had the money for it thanks to dear Aunt Prudence. The electricians and plumbers would be coming out too within the week. Things were coming along nicely.

Buffy hadn’t seen or heard a peep from Casper after she got back from town. She decided to call him out again. She sat Indian-style on her sleeping bag and looked around the room.

“Hello? Are...you there? I want to talk to you,” Buffy said. “Hello?”

Buffy was disappointed. She had hoped to have another visit tonight.

Spike heard her calling and glided into the room.

She wanted to talk to him and she wasn’t afraid. He was chuffed to bits that she wanted him to come to her. He was feeling stronger today. He mused that drinking in her essence had given him more energy.

Goosebumps broke out on her skin at the sudden draft that accompanied his presence. Buffy rubbed her arms.

“Are...you here? Um...knock on something if you’re here.” Buffy tried to remember all the ghost movies she’d seen and how the people talked to the spirits.

Spike went to the large dresser and concentrated on making his hand more solid, then rapped on the top.

Buffy jumped slightly then laughed nervously, “Wow. Okay. Wow.”

She swallowed a lump in her throat. She was talking to him, sort of.

“You’re a...nice ghost, right?”

Spike smirked and knocked once on the dresser again.

Buffy smiled. “This is so cool! Um, you were the one that...was with me last night?” She blushed.

Knock.

“Why did you do...that to me? Oh, sorry...you can’t answer if it’s not ‘yes’ or ‘no’... Did you...like doing it?”

Spike gave the dresser an extra loud rap.

“Are you by the mirror?” Buffy asked, looking at the mirror on top of the dresser.

Knock.

Buffy stood up and walked slowly over. She could feel his presence strongly there.

“I can feel you. You’re...right around here, aren’t you?” Buffy waved her hands in the air in the general area where he stood.

Knock.

This was a lot more than Spike was used to, but he wanted more. He wanted her to be able to see him; he wanted to be able to talk to her.

Buffy’s eyes widened as a man-sized shape began to form in front of her. Spike slowly materialized. He was transparent; Buffy could see the room through his body, but she could see him.

“Oh... Oh God... I can see you!” Buffy smiled and gasped.

Spike looked down at himself and smiled, then looked back into her eyes. Her green eyes were wide and her smile was one of wonderment.

“You’re the Sex Pistols fan, obviously,” Buffy said, making out the words ’Sex Pistols’ on his t-shirt.

Her heart was thudding. Not only was she seeing her first ghost, but this particular ghost had gone down on her. He was not the usual type of guy she went out with in appearance at all. Somehow she always ended up with big, hulking, college-going, Sasquatch types (from what she could tell from his slightly blurry and translucent form he was about 5'10" and much slimmer). He kind of resembled the man in her dreams... She wished his features were more defined so that she could really see what he looked like.

“I wish I knew your name...” Buffy gazed into his transparent eyes.

Spike smiled and held up an index finger then put it to the dusty mirror. He wrote his name carefully.

“Spike?” Buffy giggled. “That’s your name?”

He nodded.

“That’s a nickname, right?”

He nodded and smiled. Then, wrote the name ‘William’ under ‘Spike’.

“William. I always liked that name,” Buffy said, still not totally believing that this was happening -- it was extraordinary. "It's a cute guy's name."

Spike pointed to the name ‘Spike’ then pointed to himself, indicating that’s the one he preferred.

Buffy nodded. “How did... How did you...you know...die?” Buffy asked gently.

Spike frowned. He sometimes forgot, but it came to him. The muscles of his face rippled with emotion at the remembrance. He made a few downward stabbing motions with his arm.

“Stabbed? You were stabbed?” Buffy asked sadly.

Spike nodded.

“Did they catch the guy?”

He shook his head ‘no’.

“I’m...I’m sorry...that must make it worse.” She didn’t know what to say.

He nodded.

“You live here?”

He smiled again and nodded.

“I do too. You don’t mind, do you? I’ve heard that ghosts don’t like it when living people move into their houses...”

Spike shook his head, letting her know that he didn‘t mind her being her in the least. His eyes drifted down her body. He wanted to touch her again.

Buffy noticed the way he was looking at her. She felt herself heating up.

“Do...you...ummm...want to do what you did last night...again?” She bit her lip.

A big smile stretched across his face as he nodded vigorously.

Buffy pulled her top over her head and shimmied out of her pants, then moved to the sleeping bag and lay on her back. She was breathing rapidly and looking intently at her supernatural lover.

Spike walked to her, his eyes raking over her nubile body. What he wouldn’t give to be alive again, to give her a good seeing to. He kneeled down again, looking into her eyes.

Buffy spread her legs for him. This wasn’t smart, it was crazy. She knew that. She just couldn’t help herself.

Tentatively, Spike tried touching her knee. He smiled when he was able to apply a light touch to her skin. It felt so smooth and warm.

Buffy shivered. His touch was cold, but not freezing. It felt so good in contrast to her hot flesh.

He put his other hand on the opposite knee and ran both his hands up to her waist.

“Ohhh--Yes! Touch me!” Buffy breathed.

Spike’s form started fading until he was barely there.

“No! Don’t go!” Buffy said in alarm.

Spike stroked her thighs as strongly as he could, to let her know he wasn’t vanishing. He was using up a lot of energy by touching her and he had to let his image fade if he wanted to continue. And he did want to continue.

“You’re still here...but I can’t see you anymore...”

Buffy moaned when she felt his hands drag up her torso to her breasts. She watched as he kneaded the soft mounds with invisible hands. She could feel his rings on her skin. Buffy gasped when his wet tongue licked one of her nipples.

Spike decided to try again to make his lips work. He put his mouth on her breast and sucked lightly. It worked. He moaned as he suckled at her, flicking the nipple with his tongue.

“Mmmmm--Oh! Ahhhh!” Buffy writhed.

Spike went to the other nipple, kissing and licking at it before sucking it up zealously. His hand slid between her thighs and rubbed her mound.

“Oh--Spike--God!” Buffy gasped in delight.

Her heat was scalding him in a good way, a very good way. He licked a lazy trail down her stomach to her groin. This time, he opened her lips himself. Spike enthusiastically began devouring her.

“Spike--Ahhhh--Ohhhh--Oh yeah!!” Buffy tried to put her hands in his hair, but her hands met only air.

Instead, she put her hands on her breasts to touch herself while he brought her off. Buffy wondered if she’d be able to do anything to him. She wanted to. She wanted to make him happy, to give him pleasure. Especially since he’d had such a tragic ending to his life. If anyone deserved a happy, it was someone who’d been murdered.

Spike was able to fuck her with his tongue while playing with her clit. It would be great if they could actually have sex, but that wasn’t possible. It would take too much of his energy. But he could give her this and he was enjoying it almost as much as she did.

He switched to fucking her with his fingers while sucking on her clit. He explored her hole with two fingers, searching for that elusive spot. Spike grinned when his fingers came into contact with a little bump inside her walls. He pushed on it slowly in a gentle rhythm while he tongued her clit.

Buffy’s back arched suddenly as she came hard, shouting his name. For the first time ever, she didn’t just cum, she actually ejaculated. Her fluids shot out of her forcefully. It felt so weird but oh-so-amazing. None of her flesh and blood boyfriends had ever given her head this good.

“SPIKE! YESYESYES! AHHH! OH--OH GOOD GOD!” Buffy thrashed her head from side to side, shaking and jerking her hips in the best orgasm that she‘d ever had.

It continued for several minutes, during which she grinned like a maniac and panted as she spasmed around his ghostly fingers.

He licked up her juices and stimulated her G-spot until he felt himself starting to fade again. His happiness at touching her and making her feel good, as well as reveling in the taste of her deliciousness, turned to sadness when he realized that he had to leave her now. He placed a worshipful kiss to her mons and was gone.

Buffy sat up, propped up on her elbows, still panting. “Spike?”

She couldn’t feel him anymore, his hands, tongue or his presence. She dropped back down and sighed heavily. That made two encounters of the sexual kind she’d had with him. And the second time he vanished afterwards. Already, she was looking forward to the next night.

Buffy was in love. She was in love with a ghost who could make her cum like a rocketship.

“My life just got a whole lot weirder...”