Enjoy, I know I can be very long winded, but I'm a freak sometimes about detail....it's the virgo in me I guess.....
also, well I could not resist some mild Anya and Xander role playing, it fit their characters, or maybe not.

Chapter Nine

Buffy waited until she and Willow sat down at the table with their breakfast before telling her about William. "Wills, I have something to tell you and I hope you don't get mad."

"Why would I get mad?" Willow looked over at her friend whose face held a look of guilt and excitement. "Okay, break it to me gently, you’re gay right?"

Buffy snorted as she rolled her eyes. "No, I met someone at the hotel the other night, and he's here on the ship."

Willow coughed, having started to drink her orange juice. "And you didn't tell me about him that night, Buffy, why?"

"‘Cause, I just thought he was a guy who was just flirting with me since he knocked me on my butt," Buffy pouted, giving Willow her 'please forgive me for I have sinned against the girlfriend code book' look.

"He knocked you down?" Willow asked with a confused look, wondering when Buffy had time for this to happen, when she suddenly remembered. "Oh, so the bathroom decorations were not the only thing that kept you from me and the out of stock pie."

Buffy nodded as she tried to explain. "I just didn't want to make more of it than it probably was at the time."

Willow decided to let her off the hook. "So, tell me about him now, is he cute?"

"God! He is more than cute, way more than cute. His eyes, I love his eyes, the color is such a deep blue and looking in them, is like, being lost at sea," Buffy sighed.

"What's his name?" Willow tried to keep from smiling too much, knowing it would only make Buffy stop talking about her mystery man.

"William, and he's from London," Buffy blushed. "His accent is rather sexy."

Willow silently was doing the happy dance; finally her friend was excited about meeting someone. Then suddenly she became worried and thought to herself, 'London? Long distance relationship or just a shipboard romance?'

"Does he still live in London?" Willow asked trying very hard to keep her voice happy and excited and not worried and anxious.

"I think he lives in L.A. now, or gave me the impression he does." Buffy looked thoughtful for a moment. "We mostly talked about me. He did say he was planning on coming to Sunnydale, but he could have been just feeding me a line."

Willow noticed the change in her friend's demeanor, seeing the guarded Buffy coming back. "Well, did he ask to see you again?"

That simple question made the excited Buffy to return. "Yeah, we have a date at six p.m. for drinks."

"Well, there you go, it will be let's get to know more about William time then," Willow winked. "Go with it Buffy, you won't know if this means something unless you go with it."

"I know. I'm going to meet him and see what happens." Buffy looked at her friend and knew she was right. "I can't let my father and the Parker experience dictate my love life any longer. It's just I have never felt like this about anyone before."

"Then that makes it more imperative that you follow through with it," Willow encouraged, hoping she was doing the right thing. 'She needs to start somewhere, why not here and now?' She could not help but think as she let the news sink in.

"Okay, first we are going to check into the lessons for Sunfish Sailing right?" Buffy asked, trying to change the subject for now.

Willow understood that William was a closed subject for now, but knew it would come up again later. She had meant to ask for his last name, but decided it was not worth making her friend uncomfortable, since at this point Buffy was going to keep her date with him.

"Sounds great to me, then we can see about the Kayak with the see-through hull, so we can see the coral and tropical fish." Willow started to fidget in her chair from the excitement. "I can't wait to feel the wind in my face and the sand between my toes."

"You brought your sun-block, right?" Buffy asked, wanting to make sure her best friend's vacation was not ruined with a bad sunburn.

"Yep, first thing in the bag, no overdone Willow on this trip," Willow winked. "Put the first layer on before putting on my suit."

"Good girl, I see I have taught you well," Buffy giggled.

"Yes, master sun goddess, you have." Willow looked down at her fruit and yogurt and sighed, "Well, we better eat up and get our butts in gear."

Buffy nodded in agreement, as she brought up a bite of her scrambled eggs with cheese to her mouth. "Yep, butts in gear girls, that’s us."

They ate in silence, so they could hurry up and find out where they had to go to get the shuttles that would take them to the island.

*******

Xander groaned when the alarm went off. So far, this trip was not going well for him. ‘How was I to know I'd get sea sick?’ His brain said as he continued considering gathering the courage to move from his present prone position.

He listened, as his wonderful wife growled softly while she reached over and turned off the alarm. "Are you awake, honey?" she softly asked.

"Yeah, baby, I'm awake," Xander sighed, noticing her look of concern. "I love you," he said turning her frown into a beautiful smile.

"And I love you, even if you have yet to make love to me," she teased him, as she reached out with her hand and gently push his hair off his forehead. "Are you feeling any better, honey?"

"Well, I don't feel like I'm going to hurl, yet. That's a good sign, I would think." Xander closed his eyes and enjoyed her loving touch. "I can close my eyes and the world, according to my brain, is no longer spinning on its axis."

"Good, I think I will order you some tea and toast and see how that works, but first I’m going to give you another one of those pills," Anya said, as she leaned over and kissed his lips softly. She then quickly got out of bed to get the Dramamine the ship's doctor had given him.

"Thank you for taking good care of me," Xander thanked his wife. Smiling as he watched her sexy ass sway, as she walked away to get him his medication and water to take it with. "So when do I have to show up to work, since I was kind of out of it yesterday?"

"Cast question and answer session from 9 to 12. Then the rest of the day until pre dinner drinks, we're on our own," Anya informed her husband. "I was thinking it might be good to get off the ship for a while, walk around the island and see if we can get you feeling better."

"God, that sounds great, the getting off the floating hurl machine that is," Xander smiled as he sat up in bed and didn't feel nauseous when he moved, or dizzy.

Anya winked at him when she noticed his smile as he sat up. "Could my Don Juan be getting better?" She waggled her eyebrows as she handed him the medication to take.

"Could be my little senorita," Xander gave it his best shot to make his voice sound Spanish.

"Oh, do you think we should rock the boat?" Anya sighed.

"Nope, no boat rockin', but I think we can find a quiet place just the two of us on the island to play our version of 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. Look out Mr. Depp, Xander Harris will show you how it's done when it comes to finding the buried treasure chest and all that comes with it."

Anya licked her lips and started to moan, "oh, baby, I love it when you think up sex games we can play."

"Well, we had better get moving then." Xander shoved the covers off and stood, taking a moment to see if the dizziness would return. "Care to join me for a shower, baby?" he asked his wife when he felt fine standing. "I think I'm going to need you to help me with my back, and few other hard to reach places."

Anya pulled off her husband's tee shirt she had slept in, just in case of an emergency. She noticed her lover's greedy eyes as he took in her nakedness. "I have a few areas that are hard to reach as well," she said as she let her hand travel down between her thighs. "Are you sure, baby, you are up to this?"

Xander looked down at his manhood, and then up at his wife and gave her his goofy loveable grin. "You tell me if I look up to it."

Anya smiled at the obvious bulge in Xander's boxers. "My, pirate captain, but is that a sign that you are happy to see me?"

"Oh, my fair maiden, that it is," Xander said doing his best pirate imitation. Moving carefully, to prevent himself from getting dizzy again, he gently swung his wife over his shoulder and smacked her ass.

"Please sir, do not take my maiden head, for I'm engaged to a rich Duke who will pay any ransom you ask," Anya squealed as her lover carried her into the bathroom.

"I’m a pirate and we rape, pillage, and blunder," Xander growled. "I will return you, and he will not know of the things I have done including taking your virtue until your wedding night, and by then it will be too late."

"But, I do not want my first time to be by force," she pleaded with her captor.

"Then, give it to me freely and it will not be painful," he cackled. "I will make it good for you."

Xander sat her down, on her feet, in the shower. She stood before him, in all her naked glory, the lust and desire etched on her face. All he could think was, 'This is why I love this woman, she is not afraid to love me and understands me better then I understand myself.'

He knew he'd love this woman until the day he died. The lovers lost themselves in the act of love, neither caring about the world around them. Reality would be waiting for them once they left their cabin. For now it was the Pirate Captain and his virginal captive that existed.

*******

"Percy, shoot the damn thing already," Spike growled, since the other man made no effort to turn off the alarm clock.

The obnoxious blaring continued to increase in volume, causing the blonde with a very messy case of bed head, to roll over and open his mouth to tell his roommate what he really thought of him. Since the man ignoring the alarm, had wanted to get up earlier so he could watch the sunrise. All he noticed was an empty rumbled bed, and the sound of a shower going.

"Damn git, could've at least turned off the damn ear killer," Spike grumbled as he reached the alarm and noticed it was actually time to get up and start the day.

He chuckled to himself when he began to suspect that Wesley had planned it this way all along. Setting the alarm and letting him think it was too early to get up, just to yank his chain. "Just remember Percy, payback is a bitch," he mumbled as he turned off the alarm before getting out of bed.

Spike scratched his stomach as he walked over to the balcony door and noticed how blue the sky was, so early in the morning. He opened the door and let the ocean smell filter through. "Wouldn’t mind waking up to this every morning."

He leaned against the doorway and thought of last night and seeing Buffy again. It didn’t help he woke up with a little stiffness between his legs. That worsened even at the thought of seeing her again.

"Come on Wes, need a cold shower before I'm at the point of going blind," Spike groaned as he walked back into the room, going straight to the closet to figure out what to wear.

By the time Wesley was done with his shower, he walked out of the bathroom wearing his dark blue robe. Spike had the things he would need to get ready to wear, for the first few hours of his day. He picked out a navy blue tee shirt, and a tan pair of khaki, loose fitting pants.

"'Bout time,” Spike growled. "Did you enjoy your sunrise?"

"Good morning to you, Sunshine," Wesley smiled, knowing his little trick had worked.
He had woken up before the alarm had gone off. Resetting it, letting Spike think he was having to get up and turn the alarm off earlier than what it was. "And yes, I did, it was spectacular, and you should try it sometime this week."

"We still on for breakfast with Giles and his bunch?" Spike turned and asked when he reached the door.

"Yes," Wesley nodded as he stood thinking about what to wear. "Are we still taking the girls snorkeling?"

"Yep, as far as I know," Spike nodded before closing the door and turning on more of the cold water. "The Purser said there was some great snorkeling to be had at the inner Island Lagoon. I can stay in the shade and not get a tan."

Wes grabbed his charcoal gray slacks and his light gray shirt and laid them on the bed. He couldn't wait for this morning's activities to be over so he and Spike could take Sara and Allyson swimming. It had been so long since they'd had time to spend with the girls and they were growing up way too fast.

"Then off to the shower with you, while I finish getter ready." Wesley replied, "I hope you are prepared for the questions?"

"Nope, going to tell them all you have me the answers."

"Funny, but I don't think anyone will believe you. Remember, evil vampire."

"Not with my soul, I'm good and proper, I am."

"Do you like green eggs and ham?"

"Stuff it, Watcher, Sam I am," Spike chuckled as he closed the bathroom door behind him.

*******

Angel stretched in the bed and smiled remembering who shared his bed last night. He was excited she would also help him in taking down the blonde boy wonder. It made him feel even more confident that after this cruise, a certain peroxide blonde nobody will be yesterday's news, and forgotten come next year.

He had set the wheels in motion, setting up the plan he had put together concerning Lorne. He had found someone on the ship who would make sure to get something discriminating, real or not, on film. He had faith in the gay little fella to help without realizing what was going on.

"Now, I just need the right time to send him the special little video I made just for him, starring his lovely Harmony and Dru as my lovely leading ladies." Angel laughed as he rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom so he could shower and get ready to do what he called hostage duty. He had tried to get his manager and lawyer to get him out of doing this voyage from hell. "But it looks like it just might have its advantages."

*******

"Girls, let's get a move on," Jenny yelled. "If you want to have breakfast with your father and me, you had better hustle."

Sara came to the connecting door and replied, "Can we go swimming with Uncle Wes and Uncle Spike?"

Jenny looked over at her husband to see if he had any objections. "What do you say old man?"

Giles smiled at his wife and nodded his head. "I trust them with our girls, and I think they'd have a great time."

"Okay, you both can go, so please make sure you have everything, so we don't have to come back to the ship for it later." Jenny looked over at her oldest. "Remember, if they tell me either of you've misbehaved, I will skin you alive."

Sara smiled at her mother, knowing her threats were all talk, but that some action would be taken, just not the drastic ones she described. "Promise Mom, we will be good, right Ally?”

Allyson popped her head around the door and smiled her impish smile. "Promise, Scout’s honor."

Giles just sat on the bed with his hand across his mouth hiding his huge smile. In all the time his girls had known the two men, who'd come to be like family, he'd never seen either of them not do something either Spike or Wesley had told them.

"Okay, now make sure you have everything." Jenny smiled at her girls before turning toward her husband, as the girls left to make sure they had everything they needed. "Well, it would seem I have the afternoon free," she sighed. "I wonder if Juan is available for a little massage therapy."

"I’m sure Juan can be encouraged to come out to play and massage all the right places for the right price," Giles offered, as he looked her up and down with a spark of desire in his eyes.

"Hmm, what do you think Juan's going rate is these days?" Jenny asked as she smiled sweetly at her husband.

"I think you have until after lunch to put together a proposal worth his attention," Giles winked as he got up and walked toward the girls' room. "I hear he is easily persuaded when it comes to sexy gypsy women that offer more than lip service."

"I think I have just the plan," Jenny winked as she gathered up her bag that contained all she would need today on the island. "And you had better inform Juan that I will make it worth every moan and groan of ecstasy his hands brings from these lips."

"I'm sure he will take that in to consideration, Madam." Giles bowed his head before he turned and entered into the girls' room.

Jenny took one last look around the room to make sure she had not forgotten anything. "Camera, sun tanning lotion, extra towels, money, hat, sunglasses, room keys," she voiced out loud, making sure she had not forgotten anything before joining her family in the next room so they could go to breakfast.

She and the girls were meeting Buffy and Willow at the area they would catch the shuttle to the island. First on the agenda Sunfish sailing lessons, second, the transparent hull kayak trip, and then she would be with her husband, while the girls splashed around and cramped the boys single lifestyle. She was sure her girls would also be serving the purpose of keeping the more exuberant fans at bay.

*******