Chapter 2


Spike got into his car, and started it up. Buffy quickly got out of hers, and stood, feet apart in the road, effectively blocking his way, unless he pulled round onto the sand, which wasn’t a good idea, you could easily get stuck that way…….


Spike stuck his head out of the window.

“Having second thoughts, slayer?” Buffy toyed with the idea that she could easily open the door, yank Spike out and drive home in his car…but then,

1. Did she really want to drive home in that thing…she could just imagine the inside of it, littered with liquor bottles and beer-cans, cigarette cartons and all manner of stuff she didn’t wish to even think about.

2. There was a chance, JUST a chance, that Spike was telling the truth if he
could fix her car when she’d driven off in his, she’d never see the little beauty again if he fixed it.

3. Did she want to take the risk of waiting for another vehicle to pass……she was hungry – and getting thirsty – she’d last had a drink about 4 O’ clock…

Knowing she’d probably regret this for the rest of her natural, she said resignedly,

“What do you want, Spike?” Spike grinned, reversed back to where he’d parked originally and switched off the engine.

“There, I knew you’d come round to my way of thinking…” Spike muttered to himself. He got out of his car, and walked up slowly to her.

“What do I want, for what, exactly, Buffy?” There were those eyes again, undressing her, his voice all deep and rumbly. It was the first time she’d heard him use her name, and she was struck by the odd thrill it gave her the way he said it……….

“Still with me?” Spike clicked his fingers in front of her face, bringing her out of her reverie.

Buffy knew, it didn’t matter how she worded it – the outcome would be the same, so she just decided to use as few words as possible

“What do you want from me to fix my car?” The wind blew, and Spike raised his hand to her face, removing a tendril that had blown across.

“Well now, there’s a question….with a myriad of answers too….but I’ll not beat about the bush – if you pardon the expression. In a word, you”

“Me – you want – oh- OH!” Buffy went round eyed – Did he mean what she thought she – course he did! This WAS Spike we are talking about.

Buffy scoffed, she stepped back and gave him a filthy look.

“You have GOT to be joking!”

Spike, who knew she’d say that, decided to give her some home truths.

“Listen, little girl, with each minute that passes, your options are becoming less and less……..we’ve been piss-balling around here now for what, an hour – hour and a half – with NO other car in sight, you’re getting tired, I can tell your core temperature is dropping too – easy to die of hypothermia out here – and I can hear your stomach rumbling – so the sooner you stop fucking me about, and give me what I want, the quicker you can get home to a nice microwave dinner and a warm comfy bed – okay?”

Buffy was totally speechless – unusual for her, yes – normally she had some witty retort, some caustic comment but for the life of her, she just couldn’t think.

Not that she’d admit it, but she HAD actually thought about having sex with Spike at one time or another, when they fought which was a rare occurrence these days, but when they did, they were totally well matched. It was as if each knew the next move to be made, and they countermanded with a move of their own. After sparring with him, she always felt exhilarated……..

She’d seen his muscles ripple – saw the sculptured pecs, the six-pack abs, the taut lean stomach – the way his biceps bulged…and talking of bulges…she turned her head, and bit her bottom lip, it had been AGES since she’d had sex.

“We could be so good together…it’ll be the best YOU ever have. I know I get you hot”

“HUH, EGO MUCH? YOU DON’T GET ME HOT!” Buffy lied. She didn’t like Spike, not in any way, but, well……perhaps he…no, she’d NEVER admit it, not even to herself that Spike did indeed get her hot!

Spike leaned in, tapped the side of his nose and said with a grin,

“The nose always knows, you can’t fool me – vampires get you hot.”

“A vampire – one, singular got me-“

“Yeah, save it - I know his repertoire – I bet he didn’t even take the time to get you properly ready for him – just wham, bam – and “

Suddenly Spike was almost seeing stars – Buffy had backhanded him.

The smile went from his face, and he grabbed her roughly and pulled her up close to him, holding her so tight she couldn’t even struggle

“Admit it – with ‘Peaches’ I bet it was missionary position, in the dark, no foreplay, and I bet he nearly squashed you to boot!”

This statement of fact had Buffy colouring up

“I knew it!”

“It was beautiful – it was-“

“Shit – and you can’t tell me otherwise – and he lived with a prostitute for over a hundred years and he learned nothing!”

Buffy was REALLY beginning to feel the cold now, and she scowled at him

“I HATE YOU!”

“Yes love, I know, keep telling yourself that when you’re yelling my name skywards. I’ve smelt you, you know, when we fight – your arousal” he’d moved in closer now, she knew she was cold, as Spike felt the same temperature she was. He kept hold of her wrists, and began to kiss her neck……….

“Relax, just give into it – (kiss) I promise I’ll fix your car (kiss) and you can be on your (Kiss, kiss) merry way afterwards” Letting her hands go, Spike’s fingers crept up her thin top, and flipping up her bra-cups, began fondling her breast.

Her nipples already hard from the cold hardened even further to aching peaks, and Spike worked his way kiss-nibbling down her throat to reach the hardened nub and worry it with his tongue, before sucking the whole nipple and areola into his mouth. Buffy gasped sharply and her head rolled back. He was holding her tightly with one arm, but this was cramping not only his style, but his muscles too.

“Come on….no good having a comfy back seat going to waste”

“Huh, wait, no not in my car – oh…”

“Mine then? – Thought not!” he opened the rear door of her car, and motioned with his head for her to get in.

Buffy did so, sliding backwards. Spike gave a cursory glance around – there didn’t seem to be any hiding place for a stake anyway….

“Lift up….there, that’s it…” he knew to keep the talk to a minimum, she’d complied with his wishes and raised her bottom off the seat and Spike had pulled down her shorts.

He then took off her top, and she shrugged out of her bra, crossing her arms over her chest. Lying there in a tiny scrap of lace thong, Spike quickly threw off his duster, and began to unbuckle his jeans.

Buffy grabbed his coat, and pulled it over her exposed top half.

“A-a…let the dog see the rabbit, pet”

“But I’m freezing!”

“Okay, well I’ll pull it over us when I’m ready…” Suddenly Spike dropped out of sight, and Buffy raised her head, wondering what the hell was going…OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Having ripped off the silly bit of lace, Spike smiled to himself; she was already wet – despite all her protestations to the contrary Buffy was turned on by him.

He licked wetly around her top inner thigh, before sliding his tongue the whole length of her labia. She felt his hands part her legs even more, and push her knees back towards her chest.

She felt the anticipation in her stomach – a warm, no, hot glow that radiated out from her very centre.

His mouth was on her again, his tongue lapping and swirling around, flicking his tongue at her clit Buffy’s legs stiffened and she let out a rather strangled gargle, she bit the back of her hand to stop herself crying out.