Chapter 3


He teased and lapped, probed with his tongue, sending all sorts of delicious sensations through her.

Nibbling around her clit, Spike slowly slid a finger inside her – she was very wet – but oh-so-bloody tight – and hot –she was like an inferno to him! Buffy writhed and bucked, clutching at he leather upholstery digging her nails in the soft leather, letting out little groans and moans that were making Spike harder. Knowing she was about to climax, Spike moved away, and Buffy let out a frustrated wail –

It was now or never, Spike knelt up and put his huge dick at her opening, he said,

“Promise you, it’ll be the best….” Too far gone to come back with any sort of comment, withering or otherwise, Buffy felt her body being invaded by something cool, and MASSIVE.

She couldn’t help it she let out a long groan, and climaxed straight away.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Spike gritted his teeth – oh boy, he knew she was hot, knew she was tight, but the feeling was – well – TOTALLY unlike anything he’d felt before, so fantastically good – utterly delicious and he knew, he’d have to be good, after all the bragging he’d done – he felt like he could loose it straight away, boy did she feel good, well, he’d made an excellent start!

He grabbed her thighs and pulled her down to the edge of the seat, and thrust up hard, until he was fully inside her, he had to stop for a few seconds, they were both panting, instinct – it must be, as of course, Spike had no need to breath!

Buffy wasn’t only panting, she was gulping air, Spike reared over her, then dipped his head to hers and kissed her – at first she tried to resist, she could taste herself on his lips, but his cool tongue plundered her mouth, and it was such a turn on – being impaled on him – he was all around her, filling her, he moved his lips to her neck – and to be quite truthful, Buffy wouldn’t have cared less if he’d bitten her – she was heading for the mother of all orgasms – and so quickly after the first one too.

Spike couldn’t help himself – he loved to talk during sex.

“Gods – slayer – Buffy – you feel so good…so hot…so tight…sweet - ooooohhhhh”

His breathy words in her ear made her shiver with pure pleasure – she thought she was going to hate it, but my god, she’d never had sensations like this – he was right, it WAS the best, he was so big – Spike knew he was rapidly approaching the point of no return, He lowered his head and caught a nipple, suckled on it, and Buffy bucked up hard to meet his power-thrusts –

“Spike! – ooooohhhhh – ggooooddddd – aaaaahhhhh! She felt herself stretch even more as his monster dick swelled and he stopped thrusting, and just pushed up hard, he felt her slick walls contract and spasm around him, squeezing him hard as he filled her with his cool essence – quenching the inferno that raged in her.

He collapsed on top of her – boy – he’d never come so hard in his un-life! After a moment or two, Spike thought it prudent to move off her -

Buffy was heaving for breath – she felt boneless and breathless, and as he carefully withdrew from her, Buffy still lay there, legs akimbo for a few seconds, trying to get coherent thoughts together.

He grinned down at her, she looked – what? – Yeah, TOTALLY shagged out! HE’D done that to her – him, Spike – William the Bloody – reduced the slayer to boneless jelly!

He hitched up his jeans, and true to his word, he walked around to the front of her car. He pressed the lead back onto the battery, and called out,

“Okay slayer, try it now”

When she didn’t comply immediately, he looked around the hood to see Buffy clothed, and putting on his duster.

“She got into the driving seat, and turned the ignition key, the engine purred into life. Spike closed the hood and grinned.

“There you go…and yes, you can borrow my duster…but I want it back”

Buffy feeling a myriad of emotions, relief that he’d kept his word, relief that the car was fixed – regret at what she’d done, reasoning with herself that she had no other option………

“Slayer!”

“Huh – what – oh, yeah – I’ll drop it in to you when I’m next in Restfield”

“No, I was thinking, about 7 miles up the road, actually”

“What?” Buffy looked puzzled

Suddenly, in the distance, she could see headlights of something big coming along, then another set, and then another.

It took thirty seconds for three huge trucks to whistle on passed her and she gripped the steering wheel so tightly, her knuckles had gone white - the one phrase repeated itself in her brain – she SHOULD have waited!

Spike knew what she was thinking and said,

“I know what you’re thinking slayer – but then if you HAD of waited, well, you would never have known the best sex of your life, would you!”

Buffy scowled

“You’re a pig!”

“And speaking of pig, I know you’re hungry – so I suggest we carry on for roughly seven miles, where we can stop, you can give me my duster back, and you can get yourself something to eat – I can recommend the ‘All Day Breakfast’ - it’s delicious.

“WHAT?”

“At Molly’s Truck-Stop – it’s very popular – she does a great line in blood-sausage too!” Spike couldn’t keep the smirk off his face…

Seething, Buffy screamed,

“I HATE YOU!” And floored the accelerator, and zoomed off.

Spike chuckled all the way back to his car…well, even if he never saw his beloved duster again – on balance, it had been worth it – he’d banged the slayer senseless, and he knew he’d woken something inside her that wouldn’t be satisfied by either herself or ANY mere mortal……there WOULD be a re-match – might take a couple o’ weeks to wear her down, but he’d do it – he KNEW he’d do it….when old Spikey got an idea into his head, well there was nothing that would stop him…………………………………

The End