Oh, girls, thanks, you’re really making me cry, happy tears of course! ;)

Chapter five: First Date (I)

The morning after at school, when she got into their classroom, Buffy’s eyes went wide and she couldn’t believe that the girl standing before her was really Willow.
“Will! But.. your hair..” Buffy mumbled, pointing at her.
“What? Don’t you like it?” the other girl asked unsurely, touching her flaming red hair that was styled in a shorter haircut.
“Quite the contrary, Will, you look wonderful!” Buffy congratulated her.
“Thank you, you know, the long and oh so ordinary hairstyle gave me such a childish aspect...” the redhead justified, as Buffy thought about changing her hairstyle, too, but she had the feeling that Spike wouldn’t forgive her for doing such a thing. Judging by all the times that gorgeous vampire had caressed her hair, he really seemed to adore her golden locks.
“Anyway, does this sudden change of look has something to do with a certain Angel?” she teased her.
“No, no, no! It’s just... you know ... I was tired of my old haircut!” Willow tried to convince Buffy, as her friend looked at her in disbelief with a knowing smile.

“Buffy, I have something to ask you...” she changed topics.
“What can I help you with, Will?”
“You know, I wanna see him again...” the redhead started.
“Yeah, I guessed as much,” the blonde chuckled.
“Yeah, but... as the Slayer. I wanna pretend to be her... I mean, you... once again!”
“You are afraid of telling him the truth, am I right?”
“Yup, I prefer to go on with the charade... at least for this time. So, you gotta help me!”
“How?”
“Simple, while I’m pretending to patrol, you’ll be doing it for real, just hidden in the shadows...” she instructed her.
“Ok, Mistress!” Buffy smiled. “And I’ll do more, what about I train you a little bit, just so you can make a better impression when he sees you?” she suggested.

“That would be perfect, if you agree…” the other exulted.
“No problem, we’ll start this afternoon!” the real Slayer assured her.
“Alright, so tonight we can go to a graveyard, and sooner or later he’ll find me...” Willow approved, already figuring out the whole scene in her head.
“Right, and... Wait! Not tonight. Tonight I really can’t!” Buffy remembered.
“Uh? Why?”
“Because I’ve got a dat... dateless patrol, as always, but there’s something serious going on in the graveyard, you know, there is an intense demonic activity...”


< And tonight there will be so much activity!> she thought maliciously.

“So, I’d better do it alone, it’d be too dangerous for you...”
Willow nodded even if she didn’t like the condescending tone her friend had adopted.
“… But tomorrow I swear I’ll help you. Where do you wanna go?”
“Well, the first time I met him I was at the smallest graveyard in town… so... maybe it’s the first place he visits?” Willow suggested.
“Fine. Besides in that graveyard there aren’t many demons, just some fledglings occasionally...” Buffy commented.

Xander met them on the corridor, frowning when he saw Willow.
“Hi, Buffy... and Willow?!”
“C’mon, guys, it’s just a simple haircut, I’m the same good old Willow I’ve ever been!” the redhead rolled her eyes.
“Well, same good old Willow femme fatale version!” Xander added, fascinated. “I almost forgot, Buffy, Snyder wants to talk with you...” he informed her.

“Uh? What does that man want from me now?” she wondered worriedly, going to the Principal’s Office.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Sorry, I forgot my watch, could you be so gentle to tell me what time is it?” Buffy exclaimed, as she fought against the umpteenth vampire of that night.
The vampire gazed at his watch, which was a really bad move.
“It’s five to midnig...”
“Thank you, poor naive!” she answered, dusting him.

She was arranging her hair, when she felt someone touch her from behind and instinctively she grabbed that arm and flipped him forward on the ground, when she realized who it was it was already too late.
“Bloody hell, Slayer, can’t a guy be romantic sometimes? I just wanted to close your eyes and make you guess who it was... but you are too bloody tense, pet!” Spike complained.
“I’m sorry, Spike, but... hey, it’s your fault, never surprise a Slayer, especially during patrol... it’s a not so brilliant move!” she justified, but she almost couldn’t end her sentence, because he had already grabbed her by the ankles, dragging her onto him.
“No, but * this* is a brilliant move!” he sneered, before sticking his lips to hers without her making any resistance... quite the contrary!

(end I)

Hot moment coming-soon! ;)

And later, I'll update ' Bit', too, I promise! ;)