A/N I had to get this out of my head. The little bunny would not go away. It is my first attempt at smut, so be kind.

Don't worry, I have not forgotten Rock Star and should have an update to that really soon.

The song in this is "Everybody here wants you" It is a Jeff Buckley song, but the rendition that I have is covered by Big Sir and it is ohh soo sexy ;-)


Buffy parked her car and took a moment to pull herself together. She had chosen this club, because it was on the other side of town and she knew no one who hung out here, so she felt her anonymity was safe. None of her friends or colleagues would believe their eyes if they saw her dressed like this. They also would never believe their ears if she told them what she was planning on doing tonight. She was going to act out a personal fantasy, one that she had had for many years; anonymous, no holds barred sex with a stranger that she picked up in a bar.

Tonight she was not Elizabeth, the sedate, happily married, little schoolteacher. Tonight she was Buffy, the wild, wicked woman that was only looking for pleasure. She had dressed the part, as best she knew how; a tight red, spaghetti strapped top, a micro mini black skirt, that hugged her ass like a glove, sky-scraper black heels that she had to practice walking in at the motel room she rented before she got dressed, and the topper was an amazingly small red lace thong that screamed “wanton woman.” Her golden blonde hair was curled, but still draped half way down her back, her eyes were lined with dark kohl, and her lips were ruby red and glossy.

Buffy took another deep breath, took off her wedding band, placed it in her purse, and opened her car door to get out. She walked up to the doors of the club, reached for her wallet to pay the cover charge to the bouncer but, noticing his appraising look up and down, she just smiled and he waived her through. The club was dark and smoky with a sound system, pumping out a pulsating back-beat. It took her eyes a moment to become accustomed to the dark, but as she did, she noticed the number of looks she was already receiving. That was doing everything to bolster her confidence, but she thought a little liquid courage could not hurt, so she made her way to the bar to order a shot of tequila. While waiting for her drink, Buffy scanned the bar looking for Mr. Right(now.) There were quite a few good looking guys, but they all had dark hair and that reminded her a little too much of her husband and she so did not want to go there tonight. Just as that thought entered her mind, she spotted a bleached-blond head at the end of the bar. He was sitting with his back to the bar and his elbows resting on it. He was wearing all black as far as she could tell; black boots, black jeans, a black shirt, and an amazing black leather duster. It was after her toe to head perusal that she noticed that he was talking to some Barbie doll, but that his eyes were staring directly at Buffy.

Ooh and what eyes they were, even from this far away, she could tell they were shockingly blue, but looked to be getting darker by the second. “Barbie” was so lost in whatever she was saying that she did not notice he was not paying her any attention. That was fine with Buffy, cause this man looked a little dangerous. He was making her temperature rise just from looking, she could only imagine what he could do with a touch.

“That’ll be $5 miss,” the bartender broke her from her drooling.

“Why don’t you let me get that,” a tall dark haired man said from her right.

“Thanks,” and Buffy picked up the shot and threw it back. The liquid burned her throat, but then gave way to a lovely warming in her stomach.

“You look to be old hat at that,” paying guy was talking again, “I’m Parker and you are?”

“’Bout to dance with me mate,” Mr. Blue Eyes stated at her left shoulder. Parker started to protest, but one look from blondie and he was backing down. “Shall we,” he took her hand and led her to the floor. Buffy looked back at the bar to see a very pissed off “Barbie” and Parker.

Just as he took her in his arms, the song changed to a slow sexy beat….

Twenty-nine pearls in your kiss
A singing smile
Coffee smell and lilac skin
Your flame in me

Twenty-nine pearls in your kiss
A singing smile
Coffee smell and lilac skin
Your flame in me

I’m only here for this moment
I know everybody here wants you
I know everybody here thinks he needs you
I’ll be waiting right here just to show you
How our love will blow it all away


Buffy felt light-headed. It was amazing the way he held her, molded her body to his and moved her to the beat of the song. For someone who looked so dangerous, he was exceedingly graceful, almost like a cat. Her arms were around his neck and his hands were holding onto her hips, with his thumbs rubbing her lower back under her shirt.

Hmm, such a thing of wonder in this crowd
I’m a stranger in this town
You’re free with me
And our eyes locked in downcast love
I sit here proud

Even now you’re undressed in your dreams with me
Oh, I’m only here for this moment
I know everybody here wants you
I know everybody here thinks he needs you
I’ll be waiting right here just to show you
How our love will blow it all away


His hands dragged their way up her back to her shoulders as he pressed his leg in between hers, bending her back at the waist until her hair brushed the floor and then snapping her back flush against his chest. Buffy could feel every taught muscle in his body, especially the very large hard one that was in his pants.

I know the tears we cried
Have dried on yesterday
The sea of fools has parted for us
There’s nothing in our way
My love

Don’t you see, don’t you see?
You’re just the torch to put the flame to all our guilt and shame
And I’ll rise like an ember in your name
I know I, I know I
I know everybody here wants you
I know everybody here thinks he needs you
I’ll be waiting right here just to show you
Oh let me show you
That love can rise, rise just like embers
Love can taste like the wine of the ages, oh babe,
And I know they all looks so good from a distance
But I tell you I’m the one
I know everybody here, well, thinks he needs you
Think he needs you
And I’ll be waiting right here just to show you.


As the final chords of the song played, he brushed his lips against her ear and breathed, “What’s your name luv?”

“Buffy,” she gasped.

“Well, Buffy, I’m Spike,” he was still at her ear. He gripped her a little tighter then pulled back before he asked, “Want to get out of here?”

All Buffy could do was nod. He led her from the floor and she retrieved her purse from the bar, noticing that “Barbie” and Parker were finding solace in each other. Buffy led Spike to her car. When she reached the door, Spike tugged her hand and pulled her into his arms. Buffy gasped in shock and he took that moment to lower his lips to hers. His mouth plundered hers, tongue forcing its way in to do battle with hers as his hands moved into her hair to grasp her head. It took her a second, but then she was as fierce as he was. A moan broke the silence that Buffy kinda thought came from her and Spike pulled away from her swollen lips with lust filled eyes that were almost black, they were so blue. “Where to luv?” he asked in a husky voice.

“I-I uhm have a motel room, not far away,” Buffy stammered, “if you want to follow me.”

“Lead the way luv, I’ll follow in my car,” he let her go with one quick kiss and walked further into the lot to get into an old black car.
***********************************************************************
Once the door to the motel room was shut, they were all over each other, kissing any and all skin that could be reached. Spike was licking a trail down her throat as he pressed her up against the door. Buffy’s head was rolling back and forth against the door, but her hands were far from idle. They were trailing up his shirt, pushing at the long leather coat he was wearing, trying to get it OFF. Sensing her need, Spike pulled back to drop the coat to the floor. Buffy, took that moment to grab each side of his shirt and rip it open, sending buttons flying in all directions. Her fingers immediately went to his muscled chest, he was like marble, so sculptured, yet so warm under her fingertips. She tickled and scratched her way down his chest and six-pack abs until she reached the button of his jeans. She smoothed her palm over the considerable bulge she found, causing Spike to throw his head back and groan. That did her in, she had to touch him. Her fingers went back to the button and pulled it open, followed by the zipper and out popped the most beautiful cock she had ever laid eyes on. With one hand, she pushed his pants down, while the other started a hard and fast stroke of his member.

Spike was almost delirious with pleasure. What Buffy was doing with her hot little hand was amazing, but when the other started to drift down to his balls, he knew he had to stop her before they reached a premature conclusion. He grabbed both her wrists to pull her hands away, then reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. He was mesmerized for a moment by the sight of her bare breasts, before he once again grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the door over her head. He again took her lips in another mind-blowing kiss then starting making his way down her throat to the top of her breasts. He shifted her wrists so that he could hold them both in place with one hand and brought his right hand down to palm her left breast while his mouth went to her right. He licked a circle around her areole, then flicked his tongue rapidly against her hard nipple, before taking it fully into his mouth and sucking hard.

Buffy was beside herself, everything Spike was doing felt so good. She could feel her panties getting wetter by the second and she could not wait to feel him buried to the hilt within her. As Spike switched his mouth to her other breast, he moved his hand farther down her stomach, then around her back to undo the zipper on her skirt. As the zipper opened all the way her skirt fell to the floor. Spike palmed her butt cheek, kneading it as he pulled strongly on her tit. His hand dipped lower and traced the fabric that rested between her cheeks, causing Buffy to shudder. He traced back up the fabric and along her hip until he reached the front of her thong, he let go of her breast with his mouth as he moved his hand under the fabric. He looked her straight in the eyes as he traced his index finger along her slit, “So wet for me,” he said with awe, then his lips were back on hers as he delved deeper into her wetness.

Buffy could only writhe beneath his attack. He had two fingers inside her, rubbing against that magic place, while his thumb tapped against her clit. She broke away from his kiss to moan and thrust her chest closer to him. His hand was working faster and faster and she could feel the coil tightening in her belly, until it released, “Oh God-Sppiiiiiiiiikkeeeeeee!”

Spike removed his hand from her wrists on the door and before she could question, he had ripped her thong from her body and was lifting her up against the door. His cock had gone neglected far too long and all he could think was ‘must fuck her now!’ Buffy realized his intent and wrapped her legs around his waist. Spike lifted her further with his hand under her butt and with his other hand positioned his cock at her dripping wet pussy. They looked into each other’s eyes as she slid down on his hard length. “Oh God, so big, uhhh,” Buffy was blissful.

Spike braced her against the door and started to pound into her while whispering a litany of praises in her ear, “Oh luv, so hot and tight. God your little pussy is so sweet…gonna fuck you till you scream.” With that said he redoubled his efforts, rattling the door, he was thrusting so hard. He could feel his balls starting to draw up and knew he was close to cumming, “Come on baby, cum for me…wanna feel it…wanna feel you cum all over my cock…come on …squeeze me with that sweet little pussy…come on baby…now…baby now!”

His cock was making her incoherent and all she could hear were his words begging her to cum. Just as he tightened up and she felt the first spurt of his hot ejaculate, she was thrown into a monstrous orgasm, “Oh fuck SPIIIIIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

************************************************************************
Later that night…..

Sated beyond belief, Elizabeth slipped into bed late that night, trying not to wake her sleeping husband. Just as she was closing her eyes, she felt the bed shift as he turned over. “You’re awake,” she said startled.

He looked at the clock and said, “What took you so long?”

“That stupid motel clerk,” she laughed, “He almost called the police, told me to take my customers elsewhere. I almost had to get you to drive back there, so you could help me convince him we were married. I showed him your picture, but he was not convinced after your bleach job”

“Oh, luv,” he chuckled, “I guess we will have to find a new place to play.”

“Well, next time it is your turn to pick the fantasy, so if it involves a motel, you have to find one,” Elizabeth replied with a pout.

“Oh, baby, look at that lip,” William smiled as he rolled on top of her, “gonna get it.” And he did that and more.



***give me some love, if you feel it***