Part 2

He fully expected another slanging match to ensue but it seemed Buffy was temporarily too worn out for more verbal fisticuffs. "I'll get mine off if you get yours off" she sighed before winking at him and peeking her tongue out of the corner of her mouth saucily.

At the same time they both rose and began to strip. Despite the fact they'd both just cum Spike was not about to sit back and let this come to an end. If she wanted to go again he was more than willing. He was also increasingly close to being ready again as he watched her strip off her blouse and tank top. He had pulled his top off and paused with his hands on the top of his trousers ready to push them down but mesmerised by the sight of her breasts bouncing as she quickly rid herself of her skirt. She looked up at him and laughed at his slack jawed expression, staring at her now naked body. She sauntered over to him and snapped his mouth shut before pushing him on his back on top of a large section of wall that had fallen through the floor with them. She made short work of his jeans and licked her lips as she saw that he was hard again just from the sight of her.

Buffy jumped on top of him and began to ride him again. Spike didn't fight her this time, just revelled as she engulfed him and dragged her nails down his chest, blood welling up in the trail of her fingers.

Two hours later they lay next to each other temporarily spent again. They had fucked in all kinds of positions, they had sucked and eaten each other and explored every inch of each others bodies. They had made love slowly and they had made love frantically. They had torn at each others bodies in their passion and both were bruised from the violence they had done each other (violence which had turned them both on) and also from the constant banging and bumping into parts of the building to which they were oblivious that continued to rain down on them at regular intervals.

"Told you I'd make you scream luv" Spike said smugly, lighting a cigarette as he lounged against a ceiling beam which had landed at a bizarre angle and was wedged among the rubble.

Buffy rolled her eyes at him and reached over and snatched his cigarette from his mouth, snapping it in two and throwing the halves away. "You were doing a fair amount of yelling yourself Spike" she pointed out, now leaning over him one hand on either side of his head. "I also seem to remember you telling me I'd be begging you but I don't recall that happening."

She was goading him, she knew it but his comment had put ideas in her head and she wanted to test him. "Don't worry sweetheart" he said "I will have you begging, especially after you just took my cigarette from me - you really shouldn't do that to a smoker you know, makes us all cranky."

"Don't be stupid Spike" Buffy said, "You don't even breathe smoking can't even......"
"She didn't get to finish the sentence because Spike suddenly leapt up and threw her face down on her stomach. A hand on the nape of her neck held her down and Buffy began to rub her clit on a conveniently placed piece of rubble, her body immediately awakened by Spikes rough treatment. His free hand slapped down hard on her ass, "Did you just call me stupid?" he asked.

"Maybe" Buffy answered wanting to see how he would react.

"That's not the correct response from a slut who wants me to let her come" he answered slapping her again.

Buffy pushed herself up on her arms, dislodging the hand that was holding her neck down. "What's with the spanking Spike" she said breathlessly "who do you think you are?"

"The person that's going to put you in your place before you get to cum again." He answered matter-of -factly. Buffy's heart skipped a beat and her stomach filled with butterflies at his words. Spike moved over to where his jeans had been discarded earlier and retrieved his belt. He curled his tongue behind his teeth in a way that made Buffy melt as he moved back over to her. "Now be a good girl and get on your hands and knees so I can punish you"

Buffy rolled over and lay on her side one arm supporting her head. "Yeah right Spike, course I'm gonna"

"C'mon Slayer" Spike turned on his sexiest smile "You know you want to play"

"Dream on Spike, I told you you hadn't come close to hurting me, I'm not going to actually give you the opportunity and just sit there all passive."

"Trust me luv" Spike leered, "sittings the last thing you'll be wanting to do when I'm done with you." He crouched near her now and snapped the doubled over belt, causing a twinge in Buffy's sex and a distinct catch in her breath. When she still didn't move he pushed her back onto her front and pulled her up onto her knees.

"What do you think you're doing?" Buffy half-heartedly protested, already positioning herself a little more comfortably and taking the rest of her weight on her hands.

"What?" Spike returned, watching with glee as her lovely rounded ass shifted before him. "You think I'd start shagging you, knowing that chip wouldn't stop me from hurting you, and not take advantage of it? Maybe you need a reminder of what I am pet."

"Like you haven't had your little 'give it to the slayer rough' fantasies fulfilled. I'll be bruised for days, even with Slayer healing" She whined. Her voice then hardened as she said "and trust me Spike I know what you are, I just don't particularly care right now. All I care about is you shutting your mouth and fucking me again before I decide to stake your ass."

"No point in staking my ass luv" Spike smirked "hearts not there. Didn't that watcher of yours teach you anything? Jeez there's no standards these days, Slayers used to have to have a bit of sense about them."

Buffy looked over her shoulder, still on her hands and knees and retorted "Just shut up and give it to me."

"Ok. You asked for it pet."

He swished the belt down hard on her ass.

Buffy gasped at the burning sensation and said "I didn't mean *that*. Fuck me you idiot"

"You know sweetcheeks you're sending out some pretty mixed signals. You say you don't want this but you were a perfectly obedient little puppy getting into position and I smelt how wet you got when I picked the belt up. I think you have a little kinky streak Slayer, otherwise we'd be fighting by now. So you may as well give in and apologise for calling me stupid and being so forward then I might let you cum."

Buffy decided to push him a little further, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs she began to finger herself and play with her clit. "I don't need you to *make* me or *let* me cum Spike" she panted out working herself up into a nice lather as she stroked and teased her body.

"Buffy Anne Summers, get your hands away from there NOW!" Spike bellowed.

Buffy obeyed immediately, mostly from shock that not only did he know her middle name but he was using it in exactly the same tone of voice as her mom or teachers used to when she was small and in big trouble.

"Good girl" Spike praised before grabbing her and bending her over a nearby breeze block. He snapped the belt down on her ass until it reddened and she was squirming trying to get some contact on her clit. As she began to squirm Spike discarded the belt and slapped a hand on her ass saying "Are you sorry Buffy?" She didn't answer so he smacked her again and ordered. "Lie on your back, spread your legs"

Buffy did as she was told, her hands automatically attempting to delve between her legs. "I told you no!" Spike said taking one of her wrists and administering a series of slaps to the back of her hand. Grabbing up the belt again he used it to tie her hands together before lifting them above her head and telling her to leave them there. Buffy squirmed again. Bossy Spike wasn't exactly a new thing but her actually doing what he said was and she was very much enjoying the submissive role. It felt like she was on fire between her legs and she desperately needed Spike to touch her. Before he did however, he rooted around in the pile that their clothes had become tangled together in, bringing something behind his back then placing it on the floor out of her line of sight.

She stopped thinking about it however when without any preliminaries Spike plunged two fingers into her molten core. Her hips immediately lifted to try to drive his fingers deeper but Spike slammed them back down saying "Stay perfectly still, or I'll tan your arse again."

"Yes Sir" Buffy breathed, not knowing where the words had come from but finding the sound of her voice saying it turned her on even more. All thought disappeared however when Spike began to curl his fingers up towards the top wall of her vagina and stroke her g-spot. Buffy gasped and fought not to move her hips in case he stopped doing what he was doing. Her arousal was such that fluid was running out of her entrance and pooling on the floor when Spike suddenly stilled the fingers inside her and flicked her clit with the very tip of his pointed tongue. She wanted to scream as he kept up the assault on her most sensitive outer body part whilst beginning to thrust his fingers hard and fast in and out of her hole. Every thrust stimulated her g-spot as he alternately curled and twisted his fingers, then thrust with them ramrod straight into her. He stopped the tongue action as he added two more fingers. "You feel that?" He questioned, never letting up on the relentless finger fucking, stretching her now with four digits.

"Yes Sir" she breathed again

"You wish that was my dick in you? Fucking you senseless?"

"Oh god yes" she gritted adding "Sir" as he shot her a warning look and drew his hand back to slap her thigh.

"Who's pussy is this Buffy" he asked knowing he was pushing it

"Yours, Sir......ohgod......yours" she replied instinctively knowing what he wanted her to say

"That's right" he grinned "mine, I own this pussy, to use when I want to, do whatever I want with." This statement nearly sent Buffy over the edge and Spike, sensing this, abruptly withdrew his fingers and broke all contact with the slayers body. Buffy frowned and began to bring her bound hands down to attempt to get herself off even with the restraints. Before she could manage it Spike had sat back with his legs crossed indian style and grasped her arms pulling her onto his lap so that she was straddling him. From the floor he picked up the stake he had retrieved earlier holding it up for her to see he said "Since you agree I own your pussy, and I can do whatever I want with it, I'm going to fuck you with this."

It was like Buffy suddenly woke up. "Ewww Spike, no! That's gross I kill things with that. You're bent!" Quick as a flash Spike had stood them both up, sat himself on a fallen beam and pulled her over his knee. "Stop the silliness and I won't spank you" he offered "I'm going to fuck you with your stake and you are going to love it. Do you have anything to say about that?"

"No Sir" Buffy mumbled upside down.

"Good" he said standing her up and plunging the stake up into her. Buffy moaned at the violation. Spike moved the weapon in and out a couple of times then, much to Buffy's confusion pulled it out entirely. She already knew better than to question him though. He repeated the same action quickly with two fingers then lifted her up as he stayed sitting and sank her down on his dick. Her confusion over what Spike was up to was forgotten as she felt his cold girth stretching her and filling her completely. She clung on as he began to thrust up into her one hand teasing between her legs, the other, which was covered in her secretions crept round to her backside.

Her eyes widened as she felt his slick fingers probing at her back entrance. She opened her mouth to protest but was silenced as Spike said "Trust me Buffy, I'm gonna make you scream and beg at the same time." Buffy nodded slowly and tried to relax as her body was invaded in a new way by his fingers. Once he had penetrated her asshole he began to move his fingers ever so slowly. Moving them in and out with a slight twist to his motion, readying her for the intrusion he was planning. The hand holding the stake still worrying at her clit and his dick pumping in and out of her had Buffy keening and whimpering. Spike thrust hard and let up with the stimulation of his left hand between her legs. She was damn close and he knew she was. Slowly swapping hands he brought the stake still covered copiously in her inner fluids round to her ass. Lifting her up he turned them and lowered her so that her back was resting on the beam he had been sitting on. It wasn't wide enough for her to lie across fully, her head dangled down on the far side and her ass hung off the side nearest Spike. It was a position that a normal mortal girl probably couldn't have sustained for long but the discomfort was just adding to Buffy's arousal at the moment.

Spike continued his ministrations with his dick and fingers until they were both panting. As he heard her breathing become extremely quick he pushed the stake gently up into her ass. Buffy screamed right there as his dick rubbed the hard wood of the stake through the thin membrane inside her. She'd never felt so full in all her life. He moved the stake in and out once testing that there was enough lubrication. The effect this had on Buffy was electric, screaming again she began to beg "Oh......please....please.......please......keep doing that.......oh god......feels so good........."

"Keep doing what luv?" Spike ground out as he fucked her, concentrating on the three way movement of his dick and both hands. "This?" He asked pulling the stake in and out in an opposite rhythm to his dick so that they rubbed against each other inside of her as one entered and the other withdrew.

"Oh shit......." Buffy screamed "yes please......please......."

The fact that her head was hanging down made Buffy extremely light headed and she didn't quite understand at first when Spike said "Do you want permission to cum?"

'I have to have permission?' She thought 'can't hold....on' She just about managed to squeak out "Please.....please...need to cum."

"You may cum" he said, Buffy did, screaming to god and heaven and using obscenities that would make a sailor blush.

Spike wasn't done however and he just kept up the three point torture until she was screaming again. "Oohgodspike........."she wailed "no more.....i........can't......i can't........it's too much....it's...........aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh". The last was a deep guttural sound as she spun into multiple orgasm and she just kept on coming and coming as Spike finally reached his peak and slammed brutally into her the rhythm completely lost as he once again filled her burning quim with his sticky nectar.

When he'd finished cumming he looked down to see Buffy was draped bonelessly over the beam. Completely spent it seemed, at long last, god only knew how many times they'd both cum tonight but he felt that maybe even he'd reached his limit. He slowly withdrew the stake and his cock from her body before picking her up and laying her on the only piece of semi-clear floor he could see. Laying down next to her he saw her smile sleepily at him and start to speak before her eyes slid shut "thank.." was all she got out before sleep claimed her. Spike looked down on his sleeping beauty, she was covered in easily as many bruises as he was from their wonderfully violent couplings. A perverse part of his brain hoped they wouldn't fade too quickly, he was under no illusions that she'd be anything but mad for letting herself give in to this pleasure when she woke up. As long as the bruises were there he could see that this HAD actually happened. He was sure she wouldn't forget it, Slayer healing or not she'd just had her first anal experience, that would probably smart a little tomorrow, not to mention the spanking and strapping. 'Oh yeah she'll remember it all right' he thought 'bet I'm the first bloke to give her multiples, maybe if I can get her mad enough again she'll let me put my dick in her ass next time. Ooh but he felt good, he'd definitely gotten his rocks back. Unfortunately the thought of anal sex with Buffy had impossibly caused another erection that he just didn't have the energy to deal with.


The End