Chapter 4


“What time shall I feed him?” Willow asked. She was holding Billy, he was sitting on her hip, chewing his iced teething ring.

“Oh, around 5.30-6pm, he’ll soon tell you when he wants his num-nums, don’t worry! – Now, you be a good boy for aunty Willow, do you hear me, little scamp?” Buffy tickled his face, and Billy giggled

“Wa-wo! Uh”

They laughed as Billy offered Willow his teether to bite.

“Now, you’ve got our cell phone numbers, and I’ve put the hotel on speed-dial 4, don’t hesitate to ring if there’s anything, okay?” Buffy fussed

“Yes, okay fine – stop fussing, me and blue-eyes here will be fine! Now go, Spike’s ready!”

“Bye then, mate, got a kiss for your old Da then?” Billy leaned and put his little mouth on Spike’s.

“You be a good boy now – see you Red!”

“See you, bye – wave bye-bye Billy!” Willow waggled Billy’s arm gently to make it look like he was waving. Buffy pulled off the drive and bibbed the car horn and waved. Spike was in the trunk out of the daylight.

“Da! Dadadada!”

“Come on then lets go see what you’ve got to play with” Willow carried him in kissing his cheek.


**************


Angel had had a fitful night’s sleep again. The guy that had ‘appeared’ to him in his office kept on popping up in his dreams…….

“What do you want most……I can help you get it……..what do you want most……….what do you want most……..what do you want, help you get it, help you get it, help you get it – HUH?”

Angel woke with a start and an unnecessary gasp, and he quickly looked around his room. Nothing, everything was as it should be. He lay back down, and looked at the clock, it was 6.26am – he’d used to go to bed around this time…he hoped that the trip would take his mind off things, and he wondered if he’d get to see Buffy and Spike’s baby for the first time…………

***************


“Yes, yes………..oh Mark, that’s WONDERFUL news, so how big do they reckon the chamber is then…………… so that’s a calculation from the ultra sound thing, I see? ………………….As big as that – wow – wouldn’t it be fantastic if it were full of treasures…so when will you be opening the chamber up?………………Why not before Monday……..oh, I see, well yes, I understand that the other passages have to be drained first – course I’ll be there – wild horses wouldn’t keep me away!…………I will, you take care too, and thanks for keeping me informed, bye Mark, thanks, bye!”

“Well – Mark’s just told me, that they reckon that chamber cold be up to 30 feet square – they have to drain the water from the other passages yet, but they’ll be opening the chamber up on Monday with a bit of luck!”

Willow smiled

“It’s fascinating, isn’t it and just in time for Tuesday too! – Oh wow, did you see that Giles?”

“See what – and what’s so special about Tuesday?”

“See that plastic brick on the shop floor, Billy just threw that from his playpen! He’s got the makings of a good pitcher there! And Tuesday, it’s summer Solstice, longest day of the year, that amulet thingie of your friend’s shows the sun in line with what should have been the top of whatever was built over that chamber they’re excavating – a temple or pyramid – they probably did sacrifices and such”

“I wonder if Mark realises that……er Willow, where’s Billy?”

“In his – play - oh god, Billy……Billy…………BILLY!”

Willow dashed into the shop, to see Billy crawling along at an alarming rate – boy could that child scoot!

“Oh no you don’t, buster! You leave those candles alone! Little tinker you!” Willow scooped him up and blew a raspberry on his tummy.

Billy squealed with delight and giggled.

“How did he get out of there – oh dear lord, look Willow!” Giles squinted up at Willow, he had squatted down and inspected the tear in the netting that was the sides of the playpen.

“We’ve been here before, haven’t we mate, yes…he escaped before, but we don’t know how it got ripped or anything!”

“Wa-wo…num-a-num-a-num-nums!” Billy chanted. Willow glanced at her watch.

“Num-nums, eh – oh golly, yes, Buffy said he’d want feeding between 5.30 and 6 – Giles, I better be going”

“Well hang on two minutes while I lock up the shop, I’ll give you a lift back to Buffy’s house, here, go put his buggy into the trunk of the car, I’ve just got to put the takings into the safe” Giles passed Willow his car keys while he went to lock up.

***************


“Oh, this IS nice!” Buffy did a complete 360º turn, surveying the whole room.

“But wait… follow me!” Spike strode confidently towards a door, he opened it and stepped back so Buffy could go look for herself.

“A four poster bed!” Buffy rushed towards it and bounced backwards on it. Spike quickly followed her.

“What made you think of this?”

“Thought you deserved a treat, come here you…” Buffy didn’t need asking twice, and she turned towards him.

They began to kiss, and undress.

Buffy groaned and writhed so erotically it made him throb with desire.

Her nipples were rock hard, and as his kisses got lower on her neck, she guided his head to them, where he gently drew wet circles around the areola, before drawing the hard nub between his lips and sucking.

Buffy held his head to her, arched her back, gasping and begging him to make love to her.

He let his fingers glide through her soft curls, and found she was more than ready for him, but he couldn’t resist rubbing over her distended clit with a moist finger.

Buffy rammed her heels into the mattress,

“Oh please, please baby, I’m begging you, ooohh!” Sliding between her soft golden thighs, he lined himself up, and slid home.

They both let out a moan of pure pleasure. Spike waited a second or two for her to adjust to his size, before withdrawing and sliding home again.


“Ooohh, baby, you feel so good, oh”

He picked up the pace, Buffy began to cry out that she couldn’t last, and the sweet tight clenching of her slick walls had him coming too.

They cried out their mutual orgasms in a tangle of limbs and slick bodies, fused in pure love and passion. Spike sought her mouth and kissed her deeply.

“I love you”

“I love you too, my baby”

Spike was still hard, still inside her.

Buffy began to nuzzle at his neck, Spike loved this, especially when she bit him, he began to thrust up inside her again with renewed vigour.

Truth be known, as much as they both loved Billy, they’d both missed the spontaneity of their pre Billy sex life.

Buffy rolled them so she was on top, and she supported herself on her knees and Spike held her hips, as she rolled and bobbed on him.

Sliding his hands up her soft lithe body he cupped her breasts, now fuller thanks to motherhood. Spike sat up, altering the angle of thrust for Buffy, the huge bulbous head of his cock was now rubbing her g spot, Buffy began to bob faster, becoming incoherent with want. Spike suckled at her hard nipples, squeezing her soft but firm breasts, and Buffy could hold back no longer.

She bucked and writhed her way through several more orgasms before Spike allowed himself to come.

Buffy lay down, with Spike spooned to her back, he’d entered her from behind, and nuzzling her neck, they fell asleep with him still inside her.

She woke just over an hour later, Spike was still asleep. Buffy pushed back with her hips, sending him deep inside her, and she used her inner muscles, giving them a flurry of quick firm clenches, Spike woke and growled. Buffy loved it when he did that, it set her all tingly and wanton.

Spike carefully withdrew from her and Buffy mewled at the loss of him.
Quickly lying on her back, Spike teased her, rubbing the slick warm glans over her labia. She bucked and pleaded with him, and Spike relented and slid inside her hot core once again.

Spike knew her body so well, he knew when she wanted gentle, knew when she wanted hard, athletic hot monkey sex – and this was on of those times. Freed from the restraint of the baby, they were able to abandon themselves into the pure actions of the giving and receiving of pleasure.

They made love in the hot tub, and in the shower, in fact, the time for dinner came and went, and they were too exhausted to move!

“I’ll order room service then, I was going to show you the new restaurant”

Spike said, smiling

“Nuh uh, too tired to even eat…just snuggle, hmm?”

Pulling the covers up they both fell asleep again. Spike woke some hour or so later, to the sensation of Buffy pumping and sucking his ever-present hard on!

Without loosing a stroke, Spike managed to twist Buffy around so he could reciprocate with the oral sex, and Buffy gasped and wiggled when his cool tongue lapped at her flowing arousal, he gently rubbed and pinched at her clitoris, Spike didn’t stop his ministrations until Buffy cried out, then she begged him to come for her, she sucked and pumped at him, gently squeezing his balls, rolling them and tugging softly. She drank him down, every last drop – Spike was amazed he had anything left to give her! They’d been making love for nearly nine hours, with the odd hours rest.

Lying in her arms, with his head on her chest as Buffy stroked her fingers through his hair, Spike like Buffy was truly contented