**Regular Sunnydale--Summers' Home**

Willow walked into the Summers' home. "Hello?" she called out. No answer. It was nearly 1 in the afternoon, Dawn was at school and Joyce was in bed, she had a follow up at the hospital at 2:30. When Willow didn't get a call from Buffy, just to check in as she normally did, or even to thank her for the homework, she grew worried.

"Buffy?" The Witch called out as she walked up the stairs. "You there?"

"Willow?" A voice called out. It wasn't Buffy's, it lacked a certain faux chipperness, this one was clearly in physical pain.

"Yeah, Joyce" Willow could feel her vibes all the way down the hall. "Just a sec, I'm going to check on Buffy."

Willow entered the first door on the right, Buffy's room. To her surprise, Buffy was curled up into a ball, not under covers and still clothed. Willow sighed at the sight of the worn out Slayer and pulled out her yummy sushi pajamas. Willow walked towards her, pulling off Buffy's shoes and placing them neatly next to the bed. Next came the pants followed by her top. After Buffy was dressed, Willow was shocked that she hadn't woken yet. She had quite a time trying to disrobe the Slayer and accidentally jerked her around a few times.

Willow left Buffy's room after tucking her under the covers. Better let her sleep She crossed the hallway and entered Joyce's room. The curtains were pulled, blacking out the light of day. When Willow's eyes met with the poor mothers, sympathy filled the Wiccans body.
Goddess, why Joyce? One of the best people I know "Hey Joyce, go back to sleep. I'm taking you to the doctor today."

Joyce jumped up, leaning her back against the wall. Fury struck her eyes. "Back off Witch. Why the hell would I want a dyke to take me anywhere?" She shouted. When Willow advanced to calm Joyce, the latter screamed. "Stay back bitch! Get the hell away from me!" Soon Joyce nestled herself back into bed and slept.

This must be one of those physcotic episodes Buffy was warning me about. Willow thought, sighing. She had never heard Joyce use one swear word in all the time she had known the Summers family. Now it was like she belonged in a movie on HBO. Willow silently exited the room, making her way downstairs to watch a little T.V.