In My Dreams





By Erica Hayden





Buffy slowly pulled herself away from Spike's lips. Her eyes made their way up towards his own. "That was bad."
Spike wore a shocked look on his face. "What was bad? My kissing?" He was growing irritated. This girl would pump him up and then send him crashing back down.

"No no." She reassured him. "You're kissage made my legs go all jello-y...I just think we shouldn't have done that." Buffy looked down at her feet.

Spike snorted and tilted his head. "So what is this? Are we playin' a round of kick the Spike? Not so sure I'm up for the game, luv" Spike swiftly walked towards the table.

Buffy grabbed him by the leather duster, turning him to face her. Buffy was surrounded by his scent. God he was delectible. He smelled so good. Not from any cologne, he had a scent all his own.

"I'm just not myself of late."

"No kidding Slayer. The Buffy I knew wasn't afraid of her feelings. You look like her, sound like her, but you don't act like her."

Buffy took a step back, her eyes widening and slowly burning. "I knew it, you're not in love with me! You're in love with your idea of Buffy. Perfect innocent Slayer. Makes you're adreneline pump." Buffy cocked a fist back and released it swiftly, almost making contact. Spike barely even flinched. "Is that what you want? Does that give you a hard-on? Well I'm tired of your games Spike. You don't care about me or my sister."

"Don't you even get started on the 'Bit. I love her as if she were my own blood."

"But she's not Spike! She's not yours! Neither am I!"

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?! I haven't done one damned thing wrong to you."

At this point, everyone at the Bronze were staring at the fighting blondes. Buffy didn't mind, she just pressed her palm to her forehead. "But you did Spike! You entered my god damn dreams and I can't fucking get out of them!" Buffy felt weak, she needed to sit. She felt a slow burning in her stomach, like she was dissapearing.

Spike kneeled before her. "What are you talking about luv?"

Buffy sniffled back more tears. "I don't belong here Spike. This isn't my reality. The last I remember I was falling asleep."

"Let's just go home luv."

Buffy silently nodded and walked towards the car.
*****************

Spike walked up to the group, a weary expression was pasted on his face. Spike exhaled slowly. "Sorry gang, we've got to run."

Anya wiggled her eyebrows. "Plen-ti-ful orgasms." She said, as if that were the cure to everything.

Spike chuckled, "Sorry, pet, that isn't going to cut it this time. We need to get together tomorrow. Scooby meeting. Something's going on with Buffy."

Finally the red head spoke up. "Yeah, she seems a little different."

"A-and her aura's kind of...off." Tara shyed away when the group all looked at her, she was still fairly new to the group, but continued. "It's not different really, in appearance...It just feels different."

Willow nodded in complience.

"She says that she's from another demension. Something about dreams." Spike shook his head and looked at the door. "Gotta go, you lot can come over round one." He gave a little nod goodbye before meeting up with Buffy.


*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry so short, it seemed like a good place to stop. I'll have the next chapter finished by tomorrow. I don't know I guess I'm just slowing down because I don't have plentiful reviews to keep me satisfied and raring to go. Next couple chapter are going to be kind of angsty. How would you feel if you were in a dream dimension...How would you feel if YOU were being dreamed up. Everything you know...not real. Not even you?