Car Trouble 2 – The Rematch!




Chapter 1



For the first 10 days after the Arizona desert incident, Spike was very careful to keep out of the slayers way – very careful.

Self preservation really, he’d followed her of course, and he still stood, okay, lurked by the tree, - not a word he’d use mind, too ‘Angel-ish’ for him was the word lurk – he preferred……...what did he prefer? Stakeout? – Hardly appropriate! Skulk? – No, too much like lurk…observe? Better………Reconnoitre – yeah – made it seem like a military operation – he used to reconnoitre the situation.

He knew her routine like the back of his hand, Peacefield, then the Restful Vale, then the military cemeteries, back along behind the railway lines, and through Veterans Park, cut across the kiddies playground, down the alleyway, that cut onto Revello Drive.

He was happy to note, sorry, make that VERY happy to note, that after three days of the aforementioned desert incident, Buffy had got the ‘itch’ – that inner feeling she knew what she wanted – hell needed, but she was damned if she was going to give into it!

Twelve days………twelve! She was holding up well – she told herself. She prayed every night for demons and monsters to slay, anything to tire herself out, she could go home exhausted, too tired to even think about sex………which worked. For a while. A little while. Well okay, all of two days in fact, where she’d been so thoroughly good at her slaying, even the nasties left town for a while………

It was then, the conspiracy started, Buffy decided. Everywhere she looked, EVERYWHERE, was sex.

First off, her monthly magazine’s top feature:

Sex – 100 ways to improve YOUR love life – Top Tips from the ‘sexperts’
Food to get your man going – what and what not to wear – 10 top positions!

Buffy left it on the hall table.

While patrolling, she heard the snap of elastic, the sound of a zip being – well, un-zipped and a giggle, and went to investigate………she scooted away quick enough when the guy, trying to hitch his pants up asked her if, ‘Do you want a bloody photograph, piss off you perv!’ Boy, did she scoot!

It wasn’t until she to the cemetery gates, that she got all indignant – she half wanted to go back and remonstrate with the guy – it could have been her granny’s grave! – Well okay, it couldn’t, but that was beside the point………

Passing a load of billboards on the way home – did the advertisers REALLY need to use naked bodies to sell perfume and aftershave?

No use, she’d go home and…lie there in bed, frustrated………

She didn’t feel comfortable doing it for herself – well, she DID do it, but only out of sheer necessity it bought her relief, took the edge off, so to speak, but it was nothing compared to the real, hot, -so-mind-blowingly-fucking-brilliant-satisfying – NO! She couldn’t, SHOULDN’T

- NO! She wasn’t going to think about it – or him – NO! It was WRONG, it was NASTY, it, it, it was…true what he’d said to her, not that she’d admit it in a million years….

***************



The following evening on a very early patrol, there was nothing doing on the slaying front, so she decided to go to the shop for a workout. She got there just in time to see Giles locking up.

“Oh – Buffy – I thought I told you, I’m seeing Jen – um, Miss Callender this evening”

“You didn’t tell me!” Buffy whined, Giles fiddled with his glasses and smiled apologetically. Buffy could see on the back seat of his old car, was a bunch of flowers.

“I’m um, I’m sure I d-did…tonight is special – I’m going to her place for dinner, she’s cooking us a meal!”

“Right- fine! You don’t care if I die through lack of training – well on your head be it!”

“Buffy – I’m”

“No! Don’t say any more – I quite understand- don’t even let it be said that I stood in the way of you sex life!”

“That’s a bit harsh! You’re the one telling me I should get out more…erm…are you…um, have you tried the um…”

“What?” Buffy snapped and pouted

“Th-the um, the Evening Primrose stuff Willow suggested?”

“I’M NOT PMT-ISH!”

“Could have fooled me!” Giles muttered and got all brisk and no-nonsense like.

“Well I’m very sorry, but there you go, we all have to make sacrifices some times – goodnight!” he drove off, leaving Buffy kicking her heels, feeling very miserable. She went home, made herself some hot chocolate and put the TV on, studied the TV listings. Films, right, what do we have here:

9½ Weeks – no way…Sliver…. erotic thriller – that’s out! Buffy got the remote control, and zapped her way through the channels – it just seemed that everything she looked at had couples kissing, writhing in various locations, strutting about half naked!

“What’s this ‘Desperate Housewives’, okay………….ten minutes when one woman, who reminded her so much of Cordelia, was getting down and dirty with her hunky gardener! Buffy zapped again…what’s this…’Oz, gritty prison drama, okay, can’t be much sex in – OH MY GOD! Buffy thought that any second the camera was going to cut away, but no, the shot drifted down the guy in the shower, showing his naked butt, all firm and muscular looking legs and then
oh god, he TURNED AROUND! A full frontal – with a little whine, she zapped again…what’s this? Okay, looks possibly boring, boring was good, priest, young woman……..what was this called? – Hmm, Thornbirds…ten minutes later, Buffy had switched off in disgust! There were Catholic priests having more sex than she was…..

Eventually giving up the thought of TV, she took her magazine up, and went to bed.

She lay on her left, she lay on her right, she lay on her back…but eventually, she gave in to the inevitable, and her fingers crept down and into her pyjama bottoms……

Spike had just taken his place in the tree, and he heard her moan as her fingers touched her warm moist intimate place.

“Christ!” he muttered, just about managing not to fall off the branch, his erection suddenly making it’s presence felt against his zip.

Buffy stopped, held her breath, her hand whipping out from touching herself like she’d been caught. She held her breath……

Outside, Spike was tying to get comfy – to do a damage limitation on his dick – he was being strangled here…if he could only shift…

Suddenly the window flew up, and Buffy stuck out her head to be confronted by Spike’s groin thrust towards her window.

“You – oh – er (gulp) um Shit!” She slammed down the window again and Spike nearly did himself a mischief, trying to shift his hard on, sit down and stay up in the tree…he didn’t succeed.

“Ahhh!” ~There was a thump as Spike landed on the grass, and Buffy threw up the window again.

“That’ll teach you, you, you, PERVERT – I’ve a good mind to come down there and stake you!”

Spike jumped up and brushed himself down.

“Yeah, yeah, sing us another one slayer, this one’s boring – you know you don’t want me dusted!”

Buffy felt a mixture of emotions. She really, really wanted that no good, low down, dirty little bleached moron…between her naked thighs again – NO! BAD BUFFY!

“Come on slayer…I know you want to dance…come out and face me, why don’t you?”

**Hmm, why not indeed** Buffy thought, and she knew bloody well why not!

If she went down there, he’d smell her arousal, think it was him that caused it, and…and…and – AND WHAT – Yeah, she’d let him fuck her to oblivion and back…the thing was, he’d be right, it was him that caused it.

She could still hear Spike taunting her – she could stand it no longer, she grabbed Mr Pointy, hiked up the window, and launched herself from the windowsill onto the grass. She sprang up, cat like ready in the fighting stance, facing Spike – who suddenly made her loose all rational thought, as he’d taken off his duster and tee shirt.

“What are you doing?” Buffy’s voice squeaked higher every word she said

“Just reminding you what you’re missing…come on love…a fortnight’s plenty of time playing hard to get, you know you want me!”

“Huh, ego much – you’re full of yourself!”

Suddenly Spike was behind her, holding her tightly around the waist, he had her head pulled back, and her neck exposed, Spike’s voice dropped to a low rumble

“That right, baby – play your cards right, and YOU could be full of myself!” Spike licked at the salty skin of her neck, and anticipating the elbow in the ribs, he let her go and pushed her forward.

Buffy shivered from him touching her sensitive neck and spun round, but he’d gone! She looked up into the tree, the porch, did a complete 360 ° turn, but he was nowhere to be seen.

She saw the flash of headlights, and realised he’d gone…the feeling she had – she didn’t know whether it was relief, disappointment, or unsatisfied lust….

Suddenly realising that she was standing in her front garden, in her pyjama bottoms and a tank top, bare footed and holding a stake might look slightly weird, she quickly scaled the tree and climbed in through the window.