“Get out” A Ripperish Giles ground out. “You're not welcome here anymore.”

“Yeah, and by the way, we’ll figure out a way to de-invite you from here. Even if it is a public place.” Willow was really upset with the way Angel had treated her best friend.

“Nah, forget it. Letting him in is good, 'cause then we get to toss him out.” Xander said taking a step closer to Angel.

“I think you better go.” Willow said softly.

“Okay, now, I was afraid of this. Misunderstandings, slurs and allegations. I don't know what Buffy told you, but you know she and I worked together, side by side, we were trying to…and she just let him…Spike…when we were supposed to…and I don't mind telling you…”

“Angel...listen to me.” Giles snarled.

“It's just ... I'm trying to explain…she let him…”

Not waiting for the vampire to finish Giles shoved Angel backward and spoke softly. “We are not your friends. We are not your way to Buffy. There is no way to Buffy. Clear out of here. And, this thing with Spike... get over it.”

“I don't know what you mean.” Angel said with a tentative smile.

“Yes, you do. Move the hell on. The things you said to her…there is no forgiving that, and I don’t care what you feel she did to deserve it.” Giles had never liked the souled vampire. Having to be cursed with a soul for him to seek redemption didn’t sit well with Giles, if on the other hand he had won back his soul by choice, the watcher would have applauded the effort.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Buffy ran all the way home, choking on the tears she was trying to stall. It hurt too much, knowing what they could have had and knowing that she ruined it with her impulsive mouth. ‘He’s just so…so damn infuriating at times…and I just had to let it slip out. I’m doomed to live it over and over, me telling him that I love him and him not believing me.’

She threw herself down on her bed and let the tears come.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

‘What the bloody hell is wrong with her that she thinks she’s in love with me?’ Spike howled in rage, trembling with the need to hit something. ‘She’s the sodden Slayer. She can not be in love with me.’

He threw himself down on the bed. Inhaling their mixed scents he saw her luminous lust filled eyes gazing at him so full of trust and desire in his mind’s eye. Instantly his cock hardened and his emotions softened.

“ARRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!” He screamed tossing the pillow from the bed. Grabbing the sheets in both hands he tore them out from under himself and flung them towards the door.

‘She’s not going to do this to me. I won’t let her. I will not allow myself to be neutered, and I don’t bloody well care how perfect she is.’

Glaring at the covered window Spike figured he still had about four hours till sunset. ‘Then I get the bloody hell out of here, grab Dru and leave this sodden place.’

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

She cried until the tears just wouldn’t come anymore. She felt numb, her lips were tingling from not getting enough oxygen, and she felt weak and dizzy. Dizzy wasn’t a problem, but she wasn’t weak and hated feeling like she was.

Closing her eyes she wrapped the blanket tighter around herself and just lay there, letting the despair wash over her.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Spike had calmed considerably in the last two hours, glaring at the mess he made, he glanced towards the window.

‘Bloody hell. Not going anywhere just yet may as well clean up this sodden mess.’ He bent down and picked up her bag that he had thrown earlier.

Spike noticed that it was heavy. ‘Wonder what the chit’s got in here…’ He opened the bag and peered in. ‘Smart girl.’ He grinned pulling out the plastic bottle of Jack, ignoring the scraps of cloth lying at the bottom. He spun the lid off and tossing it aside took a deep pull of the amber liquid. “Mmmmm” He murmured at the taste.

Tossing the bag onto the still unmade bed he turned to survey the contents that spilled out. With a snort he picked up the fuzzy pink pig that had one side drenched in sticky drying blood. He tossed it towards the bed, it landed beside the bag with barely a sound. He retrieved the next item and gasped in shock.

‘My slayer has a little bit of kink in her after all.’ Chuckling to himself he added the blood drenched fuzzy pink handcuffs to the other items. He picked up the food that had fallen out, dropping it right into the garbage can beside the bed.

Satisfied that he had everything picked up the items from the bed, carrying his burden to the bathroom to begin the task of washing it all up. ‘Good bloody thing I know how to get blood out of anything.’ Spike busied himself with the task, without letting himself dwell on the fact that he was cleaning her things.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Angel paced the length of his apartment, desperate to come up with a way to get rid of Spike and get Buffy back. ‘Her friends and watcher won’t help but that doesn’t mean it can’t be done.’

Suddenly he had an idea picking up the phone he dialed. “Hi…it’s Angel…I’m gonna need some supplies…”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Groggily Buffy opened her eyes. Her heart fell when she didn’t feel him immediately. Then she remembered. She felt the tears wanting to fall again. ‘Wha?’ Sitting up she listened for the sound that disturbed her. ‘Ahhh the phone.’ She glanced at the clock beside her bed. Five eighteen the red lights told her brightly.

“Hello?” She placed the receiver against her ear and sniffled to stop the tears.

“Buffy? It’s Giles…”

“Hi. I’m sorry I ran out of there like that today…”

“Don’t apologize…it’s completely understandable what with the way Angel talked to you. I did cover you for Principal Snyder, told him it was a girl problem, he turned red, sputtered and practically ran from the library. ”

“Uh…yeah…Thanks Giles. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” Buffy nervously twisted the phone cord around her finger and bit her lip. ‘Please don’t ask…please…’

“I am calling for a reason though…”

She cringed. “Oh?”

“Yes…I…I feel it would be wise for you to have some back up on patrol for the next little while…what with Angel being…we kicked him out you know…Willow is working on a dis-invite spell I would strongly suggest she use it on your house…”

“Okay. Thanks Giles…it means a lot that you are backing me on this…”

“Of course I would Buffy…I may not know what’s going on with you and this Spike character…but I do trust your judgment…and Angel was wrong to treat you the way he did…”

“Well…thanks…”

“I’ll pick you up for patrol…around sevenish?

“Sounds good. See you then.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

After cleaning off the pig Spike placed him on a towel to dry, he did the same with the pink handcuffs. Drying his hand he reached inside the bag to see if there was anything left before he washed the bag.

Spike stared at the items he pulled out. His cock hardened painfully as he pictured her spread before him it this outfit, handcuffed to the headboard with her fuzzy pink handcuffs.

There was a tiny red lace thong, red garter belt, red stockings with stitching up the back, and a red leather corset.

A knock at the door interrupted his lust filled haze. Placing the items carefully on the toilet he shut the door behind himself to see who was interrupting him.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Buffy kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying into a nearby crypt. She didn’t even notice the blood coating her hands and boots. Stalking over to him she grabbed him by the shirt and tossed him through the air. He landed with an ‘ouf.’ Bringing her leg back she kicked him forcefully in the ribs.

“Buffy? I-I believe he's, he's, um... It, it's, it's staking time, really. Don't you think?” Giles asked.

Without saying a word she shoved a stake through his heart and turned to Giles as his ashes floated around her. “Any others?”

“Well, for their sakes, I certainly hope not.” Giles said softly.

“What? I kill vampires, that's my job.” She shrugged and started to walk away.

“Well, true, true, although you don't usually beat them into quite such a bloody pulp beforehand. Everything alright?”

“Yeah! Fine!” She sighed. “Why don’t I walk you home? It’s obvious Angel’s a no show…”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Spike ripped open the door and glared at the trembling young woman in front of him. “What?” He practically roared, tasting her fear in the air.

“I…It’s checkout time…it bein’ sunset and all…I was wonderin’ if ya’ll are stayin’ another night or…” She trailed off backing up a few steps from this man who radiated danger.

Spike could feel his bloodlust just below the surface, could feel the hunger of his demon itching to come out and take a bite out of this young female. ‘Show this bint I’m still the Big Bad and she shouldn’t be knockin on doors at dusk.’

What actually came out of his mouth shocked the hell out of him, and obviously surprised the girl as well. “We’re takin’ the room for a month.” Spike dug in his pocket and pulled out some money. “I don’t want anyone but me an’ my girl in this room, got that? Anyone steps foot over the threshold they’re gonna get hurt real bad.”

She nodded meekly, tightening her fist on the money she ran as fast as she could away from him.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

After dropping Giles off at his place Buffy decided to stop in the last cemetery on her way home. Scaling the gate she dropped down to the other side silently and began to stalk the things that go bump in the night.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

‘Just need to get out and get me a little snack…’ Spike silently pulled the door shut behind himself and made his way off into the night. He waited for her for two hours after sunset and she hadn’t shown. He was getting agitated from hunger. He walked towards the alley of the club and noticed a tall brunette who looked like she had been crying. “You ok pet?” He asked wrapping an arm around her.

“I…I’m fine…” She said softly. “I’ve got to go…” She said trying to pull away from his iron grip. Game face swiftly descending Spike dragged a screaming Cordelia into the Alley behind the bronze.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“I feel kinda bad…I was pretty mean to her…’ Xander mumbled.

“Are you a giant spaz?” Willow asked. “You were mean to Cordelia…Cordy…Queen C…what’s the big Xan? She’s always mean to you…”

“I know…but…I really want to try to get things to work with her Will…I know we used to hate her…but I kinda don’t anymore…”

Willow glanced at him with tears in her eyes. ‘You’re never gonna give me a shot are you?’ Closing her eyes for a moment she took a deep breath. “You better go catch her then…knowing her she’ll want a lot of grovelling to be done
before she forgives you…”

“You’ll be ok to get home?” He asked hopefully.

“I’ll be fine.” She offered him a tight smile. ‘I’ll just go home with the band!’ She thought spitefully, unaware that the Dingo’s Ate my Baby’s lead guitarist was staring at her with rapt attention.

“Who is that girl?” Oz asked leaning over to Devon, the lead singer. “The blonde? That’s Harmony, she’ll fuck anything Want me to introduce you?” He asked with a grin.

“No you numbskull, not her, the redhead…sitting all by herself…”

“Oh…I donno…this set’s done why don’t you go talk to her?” Devon Suggested. He was completely shocked, he had never seen Oz want to approach a girl before, not once in the three years they’d played together. Sure he’d talk to girls that approached him, he’d even gone home with a few, but seeing the way he was staring at the red head Devon knew it must be something big.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Covering her mouth with his hand Spike bit viciously into the girl’s neck. Groaning in satisfaction as the blood coated his mouth and tongue before sliding down his throat. On his third pull he felt her enter the alley and he removed his fangs from the trembling brunette’s neck.

“My darling boy…come away with me…leave with me now…I trust eyes and heart alone. And do you know what mine is singing out right now? You're a killer. Born to slash ... and bash ... and... oh, bleed like beautiful poetry. No little girl could ever stop you from flowing.”

Sudden knowing flowed through Cordelia. “Buffy could. She could stop you.” Spike pushed her away from himself. Weakened Cordy fell back against the wall.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” His gaze locked with hers for a moment. She could see that he truly was sorry he bit her.

Spike grabbing Dru by the arm and pulled her along behind him. He didn’t let her go until they reached the factory.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Cordy! Oh my god. What happened?” Xander asked helping the trembling girl to her feet.

“A vampire…bit me…and then he apologized and ran away…”

“He what?” Xander asked in shock. He held his hand to her wound while she told him the story.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

There was nothing moving in the cemetery. Buffy walked, not noticing the direction her feet were taking until she was standing in front of the building.

Looking up towards the window of their room she decided to take a closer look. Buffy made her way up the stairs, she peeked into the curtain as she passed the window. ‘Mr. Gordo!’ She saw him sitting on the bed. ‘Okay. I can do this. I can deal if I want to be with him. I’m not gonna run away. I did that before and look where that got us.’

Buffy knocked and waited for him to come to the door.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“I’m feeling much stronger my love…could we…” She asked.

“What?” Spike growled back, pacing the floor by their bed.

“I want to love you…” She whispered holding her arms out to him.

“Oh Dru…” Spike crawled into bed beside her and pulled her into his arms. Her nails raked softly over his bare torso, just a tease, not leaving marks. Her fingers quickly found their way into his pants. She stroked along his shaft, trying to elicit a
reaction.

Spike leaned over her and kissed her softly. “Missed you luv.” He whispered.

“Mummy missed her boy too…” She growled biting gently on his lip.

Spike growled in frustration, for once Dru was up to making love and he couldn’t get hard. He inhaled her scent; licking along her neck he cupped one of her breasts with his palm.

He let out a growl of frustration. ‘All that bloody slayer’s fault.’ Suddenly his mind supplied the image he’d had of her in that corset and his cock was rock hard.

His hand snaked into Dru’s skirt, searching for her panties. Dru pulled back from his touch and her tear filled eyes met his questioning glance. “You don’t want princess anymore.” She said softly.

“Of course I do…” Spike said incredulously. ‘It just takes thinkin’ of her to get me hard. I want you.’

“But you're lying! I can still see her floating all around you, laughing. Why? Why won't you push her away?” Dru wailed.

“What are you ramblin’ on about?” Spike growled. ‘She knows about the slayer.’ Spike thought franticly.

“You’re in love with her.” She said sadly. “Miss Edith told me. She talked out of turn, no tea for you bad girl.” Dru shook her finger at her blindfolded doll. “It’s all mixed up…I must leave you know…” She turned her tear filled eyes back to Spike. He looked shaken. “You were the one that was supposed to go…but it’s all wrong.”

Spike reached for her as she leapt from the bed. Dru picked up Miss Edith and made her way to the door. His voice stopped her for a moment. “I’m not in love with the sodden Slayer!” Spike growled angrily.

Not turning from her spot by the door she spoke her last words to him. “You will be and I can’t stand by and watch…not knowing you’d kill me for her.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“E…excuse me…are you his…his girl? The blonde guy staying here?” The timid girl asked.

‘He called me his girl?’ Buffy grinned at the girl. “That would be me.”

“He’s…uh he’s not here right now…but he said you and he are the only ones to enter. Said ya’ll would be stayin a month…so here’s the extra key…” She handed Buffy a key attached to a chain with a number 12 on it.

“Thank you.” Buffy smiled again. She tried the key in the lock. Of course it fit, one last glance back at the girl and she walked into the room.

“Will ya need anythin’ else?” The girl asked from outside.

“Do you have room service?” Buffy asked.

“We have an attached restaurant that allows you to charge to your room…and they’ll deliver.” The girl offered.

Buffy’s eyes lit up as she rattled off her order.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

‘Bloody bitch is ruining my un-life. Gotta do something about that and get my Princess back. Need to stop this.’ Grabbing his duster Spike slammed the door to the factory on his way out.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Angel left the shop, his parcel in hand. ‘Off to her house.’ He grinned. Tucking his precious cargo under his arm he didn’t notice the deep warning growl right away because his thoughts were on his plan.

“Angelus.” Spike snarled when his growl didn’t draw the pouf’s attention.

“Spike.” Angel spat out turning to face the younger vampire.

“Got your hands on something of mine today. She was quite upset.” Spike smirked. “But I offered her comfort.”

Angel lunged at the cocky blonde vamp, catching him by surprise with his fury. “Don’t you ever touch her!” Angel snarled circling.

“She belongs to me now.” Spike growled. “Come near her again and you’re dust.”

“Ha!” Angel said lunging again. His fist caught Spike in the nose, blood splattered out, drenching the front of his shirt. “Looks like you’ll be the dusty one you bleached menace, you haven’t even touched me yet.”

Before Angel could blink he was pinned to the ground, Spike’s iron grip around his throat, knee pressed into Angel’s sternum. “I don’t think you heard me mate. D.U.S.T.” Spike growled. Bringing his wrinklies down he head butted Angel in the face, knocking him out. Spike got to his feet and made his way home. Well home for the next month anyway.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Buffy explored what Spike did with the room while she was gone. He made the bed, cleaned up all of the blood on the wall. She picked Mr. Gordo up and noticed he was damp. ‘Ewww…don’t want to know.’ She walked into the bathroom and noticed her bag on the counter was damp also, and her fuzzy pink handcuffs. ‘Oh god! He saw those.’ Her cheeks turned crimson.

Buffy noticed the outfit she brought was sitting on the toilet.

Grinning to herself she picked the items up. A knock sounded on the door, startling her and causing her to drop the clothing.

She went to the door. “Who is it?” She called through the thin panel of wood.

“It’s your dinner ma’m…”

Buffy opened the door and took the proffered bag. She thanked the man and shut the door behind him. She placed the bag on the bedside table and made her way back to the bathroom.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&