She quickly glanced around to make sure no one was watching her. Satisfied that she wasn’t being observed she stepped from the cargo hold of the small airplane. She held her backpack in one hand, her other in her pocket grasping tightly to Mr. Pointy.



“I jus have ta wait till de mornin’ to contact Mr. Giles.’ She made her way out into the darkness in

search of food and a place to stay for the night.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



He could feel her the closer he got to their hotel room, she was calling to him. Her blood was screaming for him, calling to him and making his unneeded breath come faster. He stopped outside the door and let her presence wash over him welcoming him home.



Placing his palm flat against the door he listened, trying to judge where in the room she was. ‘Only way to get rid of this feeling is to get rid of her. As long as her heart beats she’s gonna haunt me.’ Spike closed his eyes and tilted his head, listening to the comforting sound of her thundering heart. ‘I shouldn’t be feeling like this for the bloody Slayer.’



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



Buffy stood very still. Her heart was pounding furiously in her chest, breath hitching, and blood rushing through her veins at a rapid rate. She was getting light headed. She could feel him getting closer, and when he was almost close enough he stopped. Buffy closed her eyes and sat unsteadily on the closed toilet lid. ‘Why doesn’t he just come in already?’



She took a few calming breaths, trying to slow the rapid thumping in her chest, trying to calm herself before she passed out.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



‘Gotta go in there and drain the bint. That will make these feelings go away. I have to do it or Dru…’ Refusing to finish that thought he frowned when he opened the door and didn’t see her immediately. Stepping inside he closed it silently behind himself. “Slayer…here kitty kitty…” He purred. He was being cocky, sure that if he was she would be more likely to fight with him so he could do what he had to.



Buffy didn’t answer. She couldn’t. She was to overwhelmed with need. The need to touch him, hold him, feel him inside of her.



“I know you’re here…I can feel you…” He growled softly.



“I’m in the bathroom…” She called out weakly.



“Well get out here…we’re gonna have ourselves a little dance.” He growled pacing the length of the room.



Reaching for the handle with a shaking hand Buffy grasped it tightly and took a deep breath. ‘He hates me. Does he think that I can’t feel it?’ She pulled the door open a crack and peaked out.



Spike was pacing the room and when he heard the door open he turned his yellow orbs towards her. Spike saw the concern in her face, saw the love in her eyes, and smelled her desire. None of that registered on him. All thoughts left his head as soon as he laid eyes on her. All he saw was Buffy, all he wanted was her. She was a vision in her red corset, scrap of lace panties, garter belt and stockings. Her hair was pinned loosely on her head and he could see her blood pounding in the pulse point on her neck where he had bitten her when he claimed her.



Spike licked his lips unconsciously as his eyes narrowed in on the incessant throbbing in her neck. He could feel his cock pounding in rhythm with her blood.



“Oh my god! Spike what happened?” She asked, momentarily forgetting her state of dress. She went to him, hands already reaching for his face.



She cupped his cheek in one hand and examined him. She could see the dried blood crusted to his nostrils, and caked on his t-shirt. “Who did this to you?” She demanded, fury in her eyes as they met his still yellow orbs.



‘MINE.’ Spike was trying franticly to make a sound, but he was so lost in his arousal that he forgot he needed to breathe to form words. She could see the lust in his eyes; she could feel it in the air. He was practically vibrating with it.



Abruptly he grabbed her by her scantily clad hips and pulled her against his rock hard cock. One hand reached up and grasped her by the hair. Tilting her head gently to the side he pressed his nose against the throbbing vein and inhaled the scent of her rushing blood, mixed with the heady scent of her arousal. He pulled her towards his eager mouth, his tongue darting out, demanding entrance to her warm lips.



Buffy hooked her fingers through the belt loops on his jeans, she rocked her hips against him trying desperately to find the friction she was craving. Opening her mouth to him, she let her tongue meet his. She pushed him roughly back towards the bed.



Spike landed on the bed, head coming up to watch her approach. She walked over to where he lay. Reaching out she popped the button on his jeans. Spike couldn’t let himself be submissive, too lost in his desire to posses her, hurt her. He grabbed Buffy by the waist and flipped her over on to the bed. She landed on her back and her eyes met his yellow eyes. She felt like they were penetrating right into her soul.



He pushed his jeans down only far enough to free his aching cock. He grabbed the scrap of lace covering her sex and ripped it violently from her body, causing her to gasp. Spike’s thumb flicked over her slick pussy, to assure himself she was ready. Buffy shuddered in pleasure.



He grasped his cock firmly and slid into her warm wetness. “Aaahhhhhhh.” He moaned as he filled her completely. He grabbed one of her ankles and pulled it behind his back, getting the hint Buffy lifted her other and crossed her ankles, holding tightly to his waist with her powerful golden thighs.



She spread herself fully to him. Reaching up she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him tighter against her aching flesh.



Spike bucked wildly against her, he couldn’t control the lust he was feeling. ‘But it’s not just lust anymore? Is it mate?’ He asked himself. Slowing his rhythm Spike grabbed her by the hair with one hand and viciously yanked her head to the side. He wanted so badly to rid himself of what he was feeling for this girl.



Buffy whimpered when he pulled her hair, tightening her pussy muscles around his throbbing cock. Spike struck, his fangs buried deep into her neck, in the exact spot he had claimed her. “OHHHH Spiiiiike” Buffy screamed as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She was still screaming in bliss when she lost consciousness.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



Angel crept silently up the tree next to her room. He knew she wasn’t home, he couldn’t feel her. He had to know if he was dis-invited yet or not. Silently prying the window open he sighed in relief when his hand passed through the invisible barrier.



Angel pulled the window a little further up and crawled inside. He glanced quickly around her bedroom before spotting the coveted items, the reason he stopped by when he knew she wasn’t going to be there. ‘I know she’s with that bleached pest right now…but I’ll get her back.’ Thought the clueless vampire. Grinning Angel tucked the items under his arm he leapt from the window landing silently on the ground below.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



‘Never felt so many of dem as I do in dis place.’ She thought to herself, taking a seat in the diner and glancing around.



“What’ll it be hon?” The waitress asked.



“I want a sandwich please. And a glass of water.”



“Ok. Anything else?” She asked glancing at the young Jamaican girl. She was quite beautiful for someone so young, high cheekbones, deep soulful eyes, full pouty lips, and a gorgeous mane of thick dark curly hair.



“If ya could tell me where ta get a room for da night?”



“Sure hon. There’s a hotel on the outskirts of town…it’s a couple more miles in that direction…” She pointed out the window.



“Tank you. Could I get dat stuff ta go?”



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



Spike pushed his fangs deeper into her neck as he felt her pussy clench him painfully tight. He groaned as his thick ropy cum spurted from his throbbing cock, deep inside her womb. He could feel her wetness sliding down his tightening sac.



He panicked when she passed out, howling in rage at himself, forgetting momentarily that was exactly what he wanted only a few moments before.



Quickly moving off of her he curled up beside her to lick the wound clean and try to close it. He was so worried about her he didn’t realize her heart was still beating strong. ‘Why didn’t you stop me?’ He pressed a chaste kiss to her new wound as the first tear leaked from his eye.



“What did I do?” He moaned. “God…Buffy…I’m so sorry…” His voice was hoarse with emotion. Spike pulled her into his lap, openly crying now. “Slayer…I’m sorry…so sorry…”



Buffy opened her eyes and blinked. Spike was holding her, his face buried in her chest. He was crying. Crying and murmuring words she couldn’t hear. He was stroking her hair and rocking slightly.



“S…Spike?” She asked, her voice hoarse. “Are you…”



His head lifted from her chest, eyes meeting hers dazedly. “Slayer?” He purred, nuzzling his face into her chest. He placed a tender kiss against her mouth and looked into her eyes. “You’re alive?” He asked happily.



Buffy looked at him in shock. “Of course I am…”



“But…I…I bit you…and you…”



“Passed out from the most intense satisfying orgasm I’ve ever had?” She smiled tentatively.



“I thought I…I thought you were…and why didn’t you stop me?” He growled the last part. “I’m a demon luv. A bloody monster…you should’ve stopped me…”



“When are you gonna get that I trust you? That I want ALL of you. Every fibre of your being…you belong to me Spike, just like I belong to you…”



Buffy rested her forehead against his. “I know you’d never hurt me.” She said softly.



He could feel her warm breath on his face. “I wanted to…I really wanted to hurt you… until I thought I did…”



“Shhh…let’s go get you cleaned up and you can tell me what happened okay?” She got up from the bed and held out her hand to him.



Spike glanced at her offered hand. ‘So strong…’ Taking her hand he pulled her close. “I’m sorry…Buffy I’m so sorry…”



“I know…” She said softly leading him towards the bathroom.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



Kendra entered the room and lay down on the bed. Pulling the blanket over herself she tried to find sleep, but she could feel them all around her, in other rooms in the hotel. She closed her eyes and meditated, trying to rest another way since she couldn’t sleep.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



“Had myself a fight with peaches. Told him to stay the hell away from you.” Spike said softly. He was sitting on the closed toilet lid, watching her. She helped him pull his t-shirt over his head. She dropped it on the floor.



“Peaches?”



“Angelus.” Spike growled the name, his hands automatically seeking her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her against him, resting his head against her stomach.



“I…I need you Spike…” She whispered lifting her hands to run her fingers through his hair. She pulled away from him when he didn’t answer and leaned over to start the shower.



Spike watched her bend over and was instantly hard for her. He moved behind her and slid himself in slowly. “Ohhhhh” She moaned arching up against him. “I love you Spike…god I love you so much…” She whispered.



“I have…feelings for you…I do...But it's not love…I don’t know… if it ever…could be…” Spike panted, his breath coming faster as his thrusting increased.



“Great love is wild…and passionate…and dangerous…it burns and…consumes…” She grabbed one of his hands from her hip and pulled it to rest on her stomach.



“Until there's nothing…of me…left…” He whimpered as she contracted around him.



“I know you feel…like I do…You don't have to hide it anymore...” She panted softly. “I can feel it Spike…it can feel it through the claim…I know you’re scared…”



“I just…I don’t know…” He murmured. He could feel himself hurling towards release. His hand moved of it’s own violation, thumb stroking her clit in time with his thrusts. Buffy’s hands moved up to curl around his biceps. “Let go Spike…be in me…be mine…” She whimpered. “I need you to be mine…”



“I’ll try…” He whispered against her neck.



Buffy screamed in pleasure. Clenching around him she rode out her orgasm as she felt him explode inside her. She felt like she had waited forever for him to say those words to her.



They held tight to one another, letting their bodies calm. After a few minutes Buffy finished helping him undress and get into the shower. Once he was under the water she quickly pulled off her clothes and joined him.



After washing each other’s hair they dried each other off and got into bed, continuing their conversation.



“Can’t be anything good that comes of this…I’m gonna end up hurting you…I’m gonna end up doing something to you that you won’t be able…”



“Spike…it’s…can’t you feel it? There’s something…between us…something…it may not always be pretty…but it’s real…it’s like blood, rushing through your veins screaming that you follow it’s will… you are my will Spike. You. I want to spend the rest of my life showing you what you mean to me…”



“I…I don’t want to be a lap dog slayer…but I don’t want to lose you…after what happened…after what I almost did to you…what I thought I had done…we’re gonna have to come to some kind of…”



“I refuse to let you kill people…” Buffy stood firm in her decision.



“So I’m just supposed to give up everything to be with you?” He asked. “All my friends…my Dark Princess…”



“That’s up to you…I do love you Spike…I love you more than anything…I…I know you could be a good man if you chose to…”



“I love her Slayer…how am I supposed to give her up? I’ve spent a century with her…”



“Go then. Go to her…” She pushed him back and got up from the bed on shaky legs. “You may love her now Spike…but us…we could…you know what…never mind. Go and get your Dark Princess and leave me the hell alone.” By the time she was finished her tirade she was crying. She ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind herself.



“Open this bloody door right now before I knock it the hell in.” Spike growled pounding furiously on the thin panel of wood.



“No.” She replied petulantly.



“Slayer… I…I’m sorry okay? It’s just…this is rather difficult to just accept…I’ve been a monster for over a hundred years and now… now there’s a choice…and I don’t know if I’m strong enough to chose…” His voice cracked with emotion.



Buffy opened the door a crack and peered out at him. “Did you just say you were sorry?” She asked suspiciously.



“You heard what I said slayer…please don’t make it any more difficult than it already is.” Spike reached out his hand to her.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&