Thank you SOOOO much for the AWESOME reviews and positive feedback for this story. It inspires me.

Spike, was growling softly as he paced. ‘Bloody slayer bint. Can’t take this anymore. Gotta get her out of my head. Her face, her eyes her scent, she’s haunting me.’ He spotted one of his minions. “I’m going out to hunt. Take care of Dru. Anything happens to her you’ll be dust.”

“Yes boss.” Dalton cowered as Spike brushed past him and stalked off into the night.

Spike prowled Main Street, looking for someone that would make a delicious snack. He spotted a red headed girl, and a brown haired boy. ‘Looks like the ones that were with the slayer behind the club.’ Spike grinned as he started to follow them.

“And then he was all I don’t think this is working…” The blonde girl whined into her cell phone, not watching where she was going she bumped right into Spike. Spike saw the long golden hair and grinned. ‘Eating her would be better than eating the slayer’s friends. She looks much tastier.’

“Lo Luv.” He greeted with a charming smile. “Let’s get out of here yeah?” He asked, holding out his leather-clad arm.

She smiled appreciatively. “Lucy? Uh…I’ve gotta go…I’ll call you later…” She murmured before snapping the phone shut and taking his arm.

Spike led her into the alley in the next block. “Fight with the boyfriend?” He asked, fingers running through her hair. ‘Colour’s a little too light…but it’ll do in a pinch.’

“No…he’s not my boyfriend…not really…he’s…I wanted him to be but…he doesn’t like me that way…” She sniffled.

Spike leaned down and kissed her roughly, tongue demanding entrance into her mouth. She pulled back slightly, trying to push him away. Spike growled in frustration, she smelled of citrus shampoo, when all he wanted was to inhale the Slayer’s vanilla musk.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back. She screamed in fear as he buried his fangs roughly into the pale flesh of her neck.

Spike heard the growl as his prey was ripped from his arms. Snarling he turned gold glittering eyes towards the presence. “Angelus!” Spike smirked. ‘Sodden ponce.’

”Spike!” Angel growled.

“I'll be damned!” Spike’s eyes darted towards his prey.

“I taught you to always guard your perimeter. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should have someone out there.” Angel murmured edging towards the unconsious blonde girl.

”Hunting alone tonight.” Spike shrugged casually. “What's new with you?”

“Everything.” Angel’s edged even closer to the fallen woman.

”Yeah. Come up against this Slayer yet?” Spike inquired. His breathing picked up pace and he felt the blood rushing to his groin as the Slayers image invaded his mind.

“She's cute. Not too bright, though. Gave the puppy dog 'I'm all tortured' act. Keeps her off my back when I feed!” Angel laughed.

Spike glared at him. ‘Don’t you dare touch her. Don’t bloody well go near her.’ His possessive thoughts were seriously disturbing him. He laughed it off. “People still fall for that Anne Rice routine. What a world!”

“Are you gonna…” He nodded towards the unconscious girl.

“I haven't seen you in the killing fields for an age.” Spike said thoughtfully.

“I'm not much for company.” Angel shrugged.

“No, you never were. So, why're you so scared of this Slayer?” He asked. ‘My Slayer.’ His traitorous thoughts supplied.

“Scared?” Angel scoffed.

“Yeah. Time was you would've taken her out in a heartbeat. Now look at you. I bet this, uh, tortured thing is an act, right? You're not... housebroken?” Spike couldn’t help the grin that appeared on his face. ‘Bloody ponce is still souled. Can’t hurt the girl.’

“I saw her kill the Master. Hey, you think you can take her alone? Be my guest. I'll just feed and run.” He moved towards the still unconscious blonde.

Suddenly sickened by his feelings for the Slayer Spike let out a howl of rage. “You think you can fool me?! You were my sire, man! You were my... Yoda!”

“Things change.” Angel said simply, turning his back on Spike he started to bend towards the girl.

“Not us! Not demons!” He grabbed Angel by the shoulder and spun him around to connect with his well-timed fist. Angel crashed into he wall near where Spike’s fallen victim lay. Growling in frustration Spike made his way off into the night.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Wanna dance?” Ford asked placing his hand on the small of her back. “Okay.” Buffy nodded. ‘Why aren’t you taking me to Spike?’

Ford led her to the dance floor and pulled her close. “I really missed you Summers. I’m glad my dad got transferred here.”

“So am I.” She smiled. She trustingly rested her head on his shoulder and listened to the soothing song, hoping it would soon be time for Ford to take her to Spike.

Rescue me from the mire
Whisper words of desire
Rescue me - darling rescue me
With your arms open wide
Want you here by my side
Come to me - darling rescue me
When this world’s closing in
There’s no need to pretend
Set me free - darling rescue me


She felt him enter the club. The electric tingle that shot straight to her womb, the shiver that caused the hair at the back of her neck to stand at attention. Spike. She knew he was alone, not feeling the presence of any other vampires.

Spike stalked into the club, duster billowing behind him. Growling as he pushed past the crowd and made his way to the bar. “Shot of Jack.” He signalled the bartender.

Spike slammed the shot back as soon as it was placed in front of him and he signalled for another. Downing the second in quick secession he turned to scan the bar. Then he saw her. her. Slayer.

She was dancing with some pimple-faced pillock. Spike ignored the rush of blood to his groin, ignored the unconscious breathing he was doing, ignored the feelings she was stirring in him. Shifting his weight slightly to alleviate the pressure of his jeans against is engorged cock he made his way to the edge of the dance floor.

I don’t wanna let you go
So I’m standing in your way
I never needed anyone like I’m needin’ you today

Do I have to say the words?
Do I have to tell the truth?
Do I have to shout it out?
Do I have to say a prayer?
Must I prove to you how good we are together?
Do I have to say the words

Rescue me from despair
Tell me you will be there
Rescue me - darlin’ rescue me

Every dream that we share
Every cross that we bear
Come to me - darlin’ rescue me


Spike was on the move as the song ended. He grabbed Buffy by the arm and spun her to face him. “Slayer.” He growled.

Buffy felt it in her bones. His impossibly blue eyes locked with hers. He tilted his head slightly and calmly gazed at her. She shivered, he was holding her arms so possessively. “We need to have ourselves a little chat…” He growled, resisting the urge to pull her up against himself and show her just what he wanted to chat about.

“Buffy? Is everything ok?” Ford asked, he was going to step up beside her, until Spike’s possessive growl, and yellowed eyes turned him cold with dread.

“Not here. We need to be alone…” She said softly. She didn’t move an inch, didn’t pull away. She glanced at Ford. “I’ve got to go…can you tell them?” She nodded towards Willow and Xander.

‘Bird’s got stones, knowin’ who and what I am and she’s still gonna leave with me.’ Spike grinned. “Alright luv. Lead the way.” He said softly, still gripping her arm. ‘Luv? Luv? Where the bloody hell did that come from?’ He wondered, ignoring the fact that she unconsciously moved the slightest bit closer when he said it.

“I’ll tell them…are you sure it’s ok?” Ford asked hesitantly. She glanced back at him.

“Tell them I’ll see them tomorrow.” She said with a smile. “I’ll be fine. I promise.” Spike kept his hand on her arm as she led him to the back of the club, towards the exit into the alley.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“We shall step out. I want to see the stars…” She murmured, leaning into the frightened vampire.

“Yes Mistress. But we shant go far. The Master would be furious.”

“Don’t want to go far silly boy.” Dru grinned. ‘Just far enough.’

She stepped into the park and raised her eyes to the sky. Taking in the stars she felt his approach.

Angel watched her step out from the shadows. She looked so elegant in her beautiful black antique lace gown. Angel walked towards her and her companion. Ignoring the other vampire he spoke only to his childe. “Drusilla, leave here. I'm offering you that chance. Take Spike and get out.” He grabbed her arm gently.

“Or you'll hurt me? No. No, you can't. Not anymore.” Dru smiled sadly.

“If you don't leave it'll go badly. For all of us. She’ll kill you both, she wont hesitate…”

“My dear boy's gone all away, hasn't he? To her. Don’t worry.”

“Who?”

“The girl. The Slayer. His heart stinks of her. Poor little thing. She has no idea what's in store.”

“This can't go on, Drusilla. It's gotta end.”

“Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

She took him to the hotel at the edge of town. “Is this…okay?” She asked quietly entering the room and shutting the door behind him.

“I can smell him on you.” Spike growled, pushing her gently against the door with only his presence.
He wasn’t touching her yet, just keeping her pinned with his piercing eyes, and one hand pressed flat against the wall on either side of her head. He leaned forward and inhaled her scent, their bodies inches apart. ‘Mmmmmm’

He could hear her heartbeat pick up pace as he got closer to her, he could feel her blood rushing around in her veins. He could smell the unique scent that was his Slayer, vanilla musk and arousal.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean…he’s a friend.” She was elated that he was jealous. ‘That means he has to feel something right?’

“Don’t touch him again. I smell him on you…I smell anyone on you you’ve asked for their death. Do I make myself clear?” He growled. He could smell the musk of her arousal getting stronger thickening in the air so strong he could almost taste it.

“Yes.” She said softly. Her knees were starting to weaken from having him so close. “Spike..I…”

“Don’t. Just don’t.” His fingers ran through her hair gently, he wrapped and unwrapped the silky strands around the cool flesh of his hand. “So soft…” He whispered bringing a strand to his nose and inhaling deeply.

Biting her lip gently she glanced up at him, she could feel her arousal building, knowing he could smell her and it turned her on even more. His eyes met hers.

“What have you done to me? You're all I bloody think about. Dream about. You're in my gut ... my throat ... I'm drowning in you, Slayer, I'm drowning in you.” He whispered hoarsely. “You shouldn't be able to touch me, because this, with you, is wrong. I know it. I'm not a complete idiot.”

“Spike…I…”

“Doesn’t change what I want though does it? And so help me I want you. Want you so bloody much…” His mouth was on hers, bruising, punishing, demanding.

Buffy opened her mouth and let his tongue in. He tasted exactly the way she remembered, whiskey, smoke and an underlying coppery tang. She let out a moan of contentment.

Things changed for Spike at that moment, the moment she opened her mouth to him. He cupped her face in his hands and the kiss changed. It became softer, more tender, though that did nothing to quench the desire building in them both.

Buffy was now being pressed into the door, only his mouth and hands on her. She brought her arms up around his waist, pulling him closer, she could feel his hard cock pressed into her belly. Spike broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

“I want you…” She murmured, arching against him. “I need you Spike…” She rubbed against him. Spike groaned, grabbing her hand he pulled her back towards the bed.

He sat her on the edge; keeping his eyes on her he walked over and flicked on the lamp beside the bed. “Want to see you.” Was the only explanation he gave as he shut off the overhead light and walked back towards the bed, removing his duster and boots on the way.

Buffy’s eyes drank in the sight of him stalking her. Delicious shivers ran through her as she watched him pull his t-shirt over his head and toss it away casually.

‘Spike abs. Abs of Spike. OHGOD!’ She could feel her already soaked panties getting damper by the second.

Kneeling before her he removed her socks and boots. He grinned, watching her fingers fumble with the zipper of her jeans. “Let me…” He said placing his hands over hers to still her movements. She nodded and glanced at him through lowered lashes. “Stand up luv…” He murmured, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet.

She stood awkwardly, wanting to just jump on him and have her way with his willing body, but she also wanted it to be amazing, wonderful, magical, everything it was that last time. Just before he became the hero and died for her. For the world.

Spike placed his hands on her hips, pulling her against him. “Mmm Slayer so warm.” Spike kissed along her jaw, eliciting a gasp from the trembling girl. Spike mistook her trembling. “Are you ok with this? Do you want to stop?” He asked, eyes boring into hers.

“NO! Don’t want to stop. No stopping. I’m just nervous…” She said honestly. ‘I want it to be perfect. I want to make you love me again.’

Spike took her hand bringing it up to his mouth he brushed his cool lips across her knuckles. He placed her hand against his hardened length and groaned when she rubbed her warm hand up and down his jean-clad length. “Uhhhh luv…” He pressed himself closer to her, his hands on her hips he pushed her jeans down her tanned thighs to her knees, leaving her panties in place.

Buffy found the button of his jeans and popped it open. She effortlessly pulled his zipper down and slid her hand inside. Curling her fingers around his cock she stroked him.

His hips bucked wildly. “More…need you…” He whispered against her hair. Grabbing the hem of her shirt he lifted it over her head. Pulling back slightly he gazed at her with lust filled eyes. Her lace bra left nothing to the imagination; he could clearly see her dusky nipples through the pale pink lace.

Groaning his hands cupped her breasts, squeezing gently. “So perfect…” Bending he sucked one nipple into his mouth, causing it to harden and pucker.

“Ohhhh Spike…” She moaned arching into him. Reaching behind her he un-clasped her bra and let it slide down her arms, watching as more golden skin was exposed to him.

Buffy extracted her hand from his pants, letting her bra fall to the floor. She stepped out of her jeans, leaving her panties in place. She grabbed his jeans and pushed them down over his hips.

Bending she pushed them further down his legs. She got to her knees and took his length in her hand once again, stroking softly. Leaning forward she took him into her mouth.

Spike growled in pleasure. His fingers in her hair he looked down and watched her sucking his cock.
Buffy felt his eyes on her and glanced up, with him still fully sheathed in her mouth. Spike let out a strangled cry and pulled away from her. “Oh god. Did I hurt you?” She asked, blush rising on her cheeks.

“No…No luv, you didn’t hurt me…just if I didn’t stop you…” Reaching his hand out he helped her to her feet. “I want to be inside of you when I cum.” He murmured pulling her against him. He could feel the lace of her panties scraping against his cock.

He backed her towards the bed. When he felt her stop he pushed her down gently. “Lay back luv…” He helped her recline, with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. “Want to taste you…your scent is…intoxicating…” He murmured. Leaning down he pressed his nose against her lace-covered slit. Inhaling deeply he groaned.

“Spiiiiike.” She screeched arching off the bed, trying to get closer to his talented mouth. Spike hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them slowly down her legs. Nudging her thighs apart he positioned himself between her legs. He gently pushed her thighs further apart and gazed down at her pussy.

Spreading her lips apart he flicked his tongue over her opening. Buffy arched her back, rocking her hips gently. Moving up his tongue traced over her engorged clit. “Uhhhhhhhh” She moaned, rocking her hips faster. “Please….please Spike…” He slipped two fingers inside of her. Hearing her sharp gasp of pain he immediately withdrew.

‘Oh god. I forgot. Sixteen year old me was a virgin.’ Buffy blushed deeply.

“Did I hurt you?” Spike asked placing a gentle kiss to her quivering thigh.

“I…I’m fine…I just…I’ve never…” Buffy blushed. ‘Why am I so embarrassed? It’s not like he hasn’t done this and more to me.’

“You’re a virgin?” He inquired, stroking her thighs with tender hands.

“Yes.” She said softly. She closed her eyes, trying to rid herself of the embarrassment.

“Look at me luv.” He purred seductively. He shifted slightly so he was on his knees and leaning over her.

Buffy opened her eyes and met his. “I’m sorry…I…”

“Shhhh. Don’t ever be sorry.” Spike leaned down and placed a chaste kiss to her lips. Pulling back he looked into her eyes. His hands were stroking over her stomach softly, reassuringly. “Do you want me to stop?” He asked. “All you have to do is say the words…I’ll stop luv. I promise…don’t want to hurt you…” He didn’t rush her, just waited patiently for her response, his hands not stopping their stroking.

“I don’t want to stop Spike. I want you. Want you more than anything I’ve ever wanted in my life…” She whispered, tears forming in her eyes. “It’s you…it’s always been you.”

Spike leaned over her once again, kissing her passionately, tongue seeking entrance to her mouth. He brought one hand up and cupped her cheek, his other moving down and cupping one of her breasts and gently squeezing.

Buffy gave over to the sensations he was creating in her body. He lit a trail of fire down her stomach as his hand moved lower. Spike moved his hand between their bodies and rubbed his thumb against her clit.

Buffy moaned into his mouth, arching and moving in time with his thumb. She felt it building inside of her. His movements kept pace with hers, speeding up as she did. Suddenly she screamed her release into his mouth.

Breaking the kiss he moved slowly down her body, licking and kissing his way down her stomach. Gently nudging her trembling thighs wider he bent his head to her core. She cried out again as he sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth.

Spike slowly inserted one finger into her tight passage, massaging her from the inside as he licked and sucked her clit. Buffy was a writhing mass of pleasure, and felt herself hurling towards release again. “Uhhhhh Spike…I’m…Ohhhhhh.”

Spike moaned in pleasure as he felt her slick walls clenching his finger. Gently he pulled his finger out, licking her juices with a groan. He crawled up her body. And kissed her tenderly. “You ok?” He asked.

Buffy only nodded, not trusting her voice. “Good girl. I want to make this as painless as possible for you luv…” He said softly. “Climb up all the way on the bed.” She followed his directions and climbed up all the way. She rolled over and lay on her back. Spike grabbed one of the pillows. “Lift your hips up a bit.” He instructed, helping her do just that.

He placed the pillow under her ass. Spike knelt between her knees and looked down at her. “So beautiful…” He murmured. Taking his thick cock in his hand he positioned himself at her core pausing to look into her eyes he saw trust reflected back at him and he was awed.

He offered her a reassuring smile before slowly sinking his cock into her heat. He heard her gasp of pain, ignoring it he continued to move forward. He felt something inside of her tear and the scent of blood hit him. He growled possessively as his pelvis pressed against hers, his cock fully sheathed inside of her warm moist heat. He stilled above her, fighting his demon. It wanted to taste her
blood. His eyes locked with hers.

She cried out as she felt him fully enter her. Looking up into his eyes she saw them flickering yellow, and watched in fascination as he fought to keep his demon at bay.

Buffy reached up and cupped his cheek, thumb tracing his chiselled cheekbone. “It’s ok…please don’t hold back…I want you Spike. All of you…” She said softly, her gaze never wavering.

“Uhhhhhh” Spike cried out. The myriad of emotions coursing through him were too much for him to take. Her walls clenched around him and she rocked her hips gently.

Spike moved then, thrusting in and out of her erratically, unable to control himself. “Oh….ohh luv, so hot. So wet for me…”

“Uhhhh Spiiiike…yes…oh GOD. More…don’t stop…please…” She begged, matching his furious pace.

“So good…so… right being inside you…” He murmured nuzzling her neck.

“Yes…Oh yes…I feel it Spike…I feel it too…” She cried out. His hand moved. Fingers digging hard into her hip. One of her hands came up and curled into his hair. She pulled is face down into the side of her neck. Buffy arched again and swung her legs up, wrapping them around his narrow waist, and spreading herself further for him.

Spike groaned against her neck. “I. Oh….oh Christ…what you do to me…so good…so…”

Buffy turned slightly, bringing her mouth to his neck she sucked hard on where his pulse should be, right over the mark that turned him into a vampire. He could feel himself loosing control, but was powerless to stop it. His demon surged forward, snarling in pleasure, seeking something. not to hurt her. Never to hurt her. Both the demon and the man were in agreement about that, but his demon wanted to mark her as his forever.

“Yes…oh yes…Spike…please…I need…I…” Her whispered words turned to a scream of pleasure as his fangs bit into her flesh. Her walls clenched tight, bliss overtaking her.

At the first drop of blood that hit his tongue Spike came, emptying himself into her. Taking a few deep pulls of her intoxicating blood he stopped. He nicked his tongue on one of his elongated fangs and pressed his bleeding tongue against the wound, mixing his blood with hers. “Mine.” He kissed her neck softly. “Mine.” He growled again.

“Yours.” She whispered back. He lay his head wearily against her shoulder. Buffy removed her legs from around his waist. Her hands stayed where they were, one stroking gently through his hair, the other stroking his back.

“I…I didn’t hurt you did I? Didn’t take too much?” He asked. She could hear the fear in his voice.

“You didn’t hurt me. That was…amazing…it was…everything I ever dreamed of…” She said softly. She could feel him hardening again inside of her.

“I…I’ve never…felt like that before…never felt the way I’m feeling right now…” He whispered softly against her neck. “I..I couldn’t stop myself from biting you…” His breath hitched.

“I wanted you to bite me…I don’t ever want you to hold back…I…” She inhaled sharply. ‘Too soon. Don’t tell him you love him yet.’

Spike placed a gentle kiss to the mark he placed upon her. She felt it rush straight to her core. Flipping the startled vampire over she rocked against him. His eyes locked with hers.

“Slayer…” He hissed, hands gripping her hips.

“Buffy…” She said softly.

“Buffy…My Buffy…” he purred, arching his hips.

They moved together slowly, building gradually towards release. It felt like minutes, it felt like days. As one they increased the pace bit by bit until they cried out simultaneously as they reached completion together.

Buffy moved off of him and curled into his side, resting her head against his shoulder. His arm came around her pulling her closer. “You gonna be able to sleep with me here?” He asked.

“I trust you Spike. I wouldn’t be able to sleep if you weren’t here.” She said softly.
Spike’s heart swelled with pride. “You sure?” He asked uncertainly.

“Positive.” She said softly.

“Can I ask you something luv?” He asked.

“Anything.” She said stroking his stomach.

“Why didn’t you…when you knocked me out…you had me beat…and you didn’t…” Spike swallowed the lump rising in his throat. “I could smell you…all over me…almost drove me round the bend…”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Song used Do I have to say the words By Bryan Adams