Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys, soory this update took so long, but review and ler me know what ya think anyways.. Merry Christmas everyone!
Chapter 10


"Hey guys," Spike and Oz said at almost the same time as they entered the backstage area with Willow and Buffy in tow.

‘I am holding Spikes hand!’

‘I AM holding Spikes hand!’

‘I’M Holding Spikes Hand!’

Buffy though to herself.

"Took you guys long enough to get here," Shawn said.

"Um, you can sit here," Oz said, showing Willow where she could sit.

"Ah, thanks," she said smiling and as she took her seat on the couch, she laid her jacket on the arm as Oz took his seat next to her, without realizing she knocked her jacket on the floor. Spike took a seat next to Oz and Buffy next to Spike, when she was seated Spike wrapped his arm around her shoulder like it was the most normal thing in the world.

‘ Oh my god! He just put his arm around me!’

‘His arm is around me!’

‘Spike's arm is around me!’ Buffy thought.

Spike leaned forward.

"Is this ok?" he whispered in her ear.

"Perfect," she answered.

"Good," he said smiling.

"So you guys finally decided to get your asses back here," Nick said conversationally.

"Yeah, well we were kinda busy elsewhere," Spike informed him.

"Oh," was all he said.

Oz picked up a platter from the coffee table and offered it to Willow.

"Canapé?"

"Oh, no thanks," she managed to get out.

‘Oh my god, I’m backstage at the Bronze hanging out with the band. Ok, a band full of rude obnoxious annoying people ……..well except for Oz………and Spike. Did Oz just look at me? Oh my God! I think he did. What do I do? Do I look back? No, don’t look back, then he’ll know I’m looking at him because he’s looking at me. We’ll both be looking at each other like it’s one big staring contest, and he’ll be so confused and think I’m weird. Does he like weird? I read somewhere that - that some guys like weird girls. But how can you tell? What if he thinks I’m weird and he doesn’t like me cause' he doesn’t like weird. Or what if he thinks I’m not weird and doesn’t like me cause he likes weird. Oh god, what do I do? Ok, Willow, just breathe………breathe. Oh, is he looking at me again? How can I tell if I can’t look to see? If I look and he's looking at me then he’ll know that I know he was looking at me. And if he is then maybe he doesn’t want me to know he’s looking at me. But if I do look and he’s not looking at me then he might be embarrassed I’m looking at him. Do I want to look at him? Do I want him to know I want to look at him?………I can see why people say single.’

"She’s so cute. I just can’t take my eyes off her. Does she know I’m looking at her? Maybe I should look away. No, don’t look away, can’t look away. What if she knows I’m looking at her and I look away and she thinks I don’t want to look at her? What if she thinks I think she’s not pretty. Oh, she’s so cute with her shiny red hair and green eyes, and smart too. Did she just look at me? I thought I saw her look at me. Maybe she knows I’m looking at her ……….maybe she thinks I’m creepy. Maybe she likes creepy. How can you tell? If I look away then she won’t think I’m creepy but if she likes creepy she won’t like me cause she’ll think I’m not creepy. But if I look at her and she doesn’t like creepy then she’ll think I’m creepy………maybe she’ll go for me cause of my hair……all girls like great hair.’

‘I hope they're sodding happy now, personally I’d rather be back sitting at the table, even if Xander is there. That way it was just him and Buffy, like on a date. Would she say yes if I asked her on a date? Oh god, why the bloody hell would a girl like her go out with a guy like me? Would she though? Say yes if I asked her on a date? Probably not, a girl like her out with a guy like me………probably wouldn’t go out with me even if she wanted too, to worried about what her friends might think. S’not like I’m evil or anything, well not completely, I do have a soul and all. Ok, so it’s settled - I’m going to ask Buffy out………where would I take her? Where would she like to go? How would I wear my hair? No! Don’t think about that now, you’re hair will look great. NO! more then great……like always……….what about that dance next week? Yeah I’ll ask her to that shindig…………is a week enough notice?

"OH MY GOD Spike had his arm around me! Spike like so has his arm around me! This is so of the good. Yup, Spike's arm is definitely a good factor, a very good factor especially when it’s around me! OH MY GOD did he just look at me? Yup! Note to Buffy, order lots of pizza! Should I ask him out? Would he not want to be asked out by a girl? Why not? Some guys like that. Maybe it’s too forward, but he could like forward……….well what if I ask him out and he doesn’t like girls that are forward, and he won’t go out with me cause he’ll think I’m too forward. But if he does like forward and I don’t ask him out then he won’t like me cause he’ll think I’m not forward. Or maybe if I don’t ask him out then he’ll think I don’t like him………OH, I’m so confused.

Buffy's thoughts were interrupted when Shawn spoke.

"Oz man, what’s up with Rosenberg? She’s just some egghead captain of the nerd squad. Call me old-fashioned, but I like my women hot," Shawn said making no attempt to make sure Willow didn’t hear him, which she did.

"First of all Willow is not a nerd, she just happens to be really smart! A lot smarter then you who’s brains point average is below 0. And the girls you dated? Please…….Harmony? I thought I heard you say you like them on, Willow, lets get out of here," he grabbed her hand to help her up.

"I leaving too," Buffy whispered to Spike as she stood up about the same time as Willow.

"I’ll take you home then," Spike also stood up.

"No! It’s ok, you stay with your friends," she said a little more coldly then she intended.

Oz was about to leave with Willow, but on his way he tripped over Willows coat, banging his arm very hard on the coffee table on the way.

"Oh my god, OZ!" Willow shouted as she bent down to see if he was ok. Buffy and Spike, who were still standing went to his side as well.