Author's Chapter Notes:
Feedback: Like it. Review it.

AN: Still no beta, if there are mistakes; take it easy on me please! Thanks for the reviews and keep em’ coming.
Day 3- Wanna Play?


“Hey Willow,” Fred smiled brightly as she pulled into her friends driveway in a bright red colored 2007 Chrysler Sebring Convertible.

“Oh my God! It’s beautiful!” Willow exclaimed as she jumped in the passenger side. “I can’t believe your parents bought you and Jess brand new cars! They must have been really worried about you when you were sick.”

“Yeah they were really worried. But I’m fine now,” Fred smiled as she pulled out of the drive way and off to school.
*******************************************************************

Spike walked up the path to Sunnydale High. He watched closely as all the different groups mingled. You had the popular ones. He’d been there, done that, 1 week of Harmony was enough for this life time, and that Cordelia chit, he couldn’t stand her either. There were the smart ones, who bore him to bloody death. There was the art group. Who would probably want him to pose naked or something. You had losers, which no matter what, he couldn’t be seen with them. The Goths, who were in the upper left corner of the stairs leading up to the door. None of them were really his type either. There was only one group left, Drama. He made his way passed all the commotion and headed directly to where the group was located.

“Hey ya’ll,” Spike said as he approached them.

He had to admit, they weren’t the friendliest bunch. They did nothing but stare at him, he was beginning to think that this wasn’t such a good idea after all.

“I do believe it’s Drusilla? Isn’t it?” he asked the dark haired woman seated near him. She had been in his Economics class, and he remembered being attracted to her before Harmony dug her claws into him.

“That tis wot my mommi called me,” she responded staring into his deep blue eyes as if to thrall him.

“Right, may I speak to you a moment….alone?” Spike asked as he was caught off guard when all 8 pairs of eyes were gawking at him.

“What of course,” Drusilla answered, while waking away from her drama group.

“Listen pet, I was wondering if I could escort you around the carnival today.”

Drusilla just laughed.

“It is princess you want isn’t it Spike?”

“Ah, if your princess, of course it is.” Spike smiled.‘This one is a loon’

“But you're lying! I can still see her floating all around you, laughing,” She could see right through him. ‘Bad dog,’ Dru thought.

“Um, not sure what that means pet, but um, what do you say? Wanna have a bit of old fun with bad old Spike here?”

“I want to play, I can play so well,” Drusilla smiled as her and Spike walked off together.
*******************************************************************

Fred and Willow pulled into the school parking lot after picking up Buffy.

“Oh my God!” Willow exclaimed “I forgot it was Carnival Day!” She said sounding excited.

“I didn’t even know we HAD and Carnival Day,” Buffy said simply. She wasn’t really up for this; she was still upset after what happened with Spike. ‘She had to make things right with him,’ she thought.

“Well if makes you feel any better Willow, I completely forgot too. With the whole being sick and all, everything kind of slipped my mind.” Fred stated.

“Come on guys lets go, Xander and Jess must be around here somewhere,”

The three girls made their way through the Carnival.

“Hey either of you fine ladies up for a game of ring toss? Only 2 dollars,” the man tried to persuade them.

“Not right now,” they declined.

They continued to look around for Xander and Jess, but the crowd was big, and chances were, it would be a while before they found him.

“Any one up for a game! Three shots and you win! Only 3 dollars!”

“No thanks,” Buffy answered.

“Just get the ball in the tank! Everyone can be a winner. Come on only 1 dollar!”

“Come on Buffy, lets play one,” Willow said, she really wanted one of the little gold fish.

“Ok,” She agreed. She sucked at carnival at games. That was why she tried to avoid them.

“Ok, you get three balls; you must get them in the back row of tanks in order to win a fish. Anything else is a small prize. If you don’t get any in, you win nothing, understand?” the man explained the rules of the game.

All three girls’ agreed that they understood and Willow went first. She missed the first two shots but made the third one in the first row of fish bowls.

“Congratulations Miss, You win a key chain,” He handed it too her and Willow the little rubber gold fish key chain looking disappointed.

Fred went next. She made the first shot in the second row of blows, but missed the next two. “Even better,” smiled the man, as he handed her a coupon for free popcorn. Fred gratefully accepted.

Buffy reluctantly went next. She missed the first shot.

“Come on Buffy! You can do it,” Willow cheered.

She missed the second shot.

“Come on Buffy!” Fred shouted.

On her third shot she really went for it, but it just bounced off the rim and landed on the ground.

“Ah, that’s too bad,” the man told her, “Would you like to buy two more balls for a dollar?” she asked.

“Ah, no thanks,” Buffy told him.

“Very well then. How about you sir? Wanna play?” he asked a student who was walking by.

“Why not,” he smirked, winking at Buffy. “I’m sure I could make that shot,” he commented still grinning.

Buffy just glared at him. ‘What was with him being all nice to her now?’

“Whatever Angel, if that’s how you prove your manliness.”

Angel makes his third shot in the back row, of the bowls, the man congratulates him and hands him a bag with a little gold fish.

“Here,” he hands it to Buffy.

“What is this for?” She takes it suspiciously.

“Called it a truce, I feel bad for the way I acted. So lets just this is my way of apologizing,” he smiled at her, hoping she would buy it.

“Ah, ok,” he caught her off guard, she wasn’t expecting this. “Thanks, I guess,” she smiled at him; she really didn’t know what to do.

“I hope we can still at least be friends?”

“Ah, yeah sure,” Buffy said, still thinking this was still a bit suspicious.
*************************************************************­­­­­­­­­­

Spike watched as Angel chatted up his girl, wait a minute she wasn’t really his girl anymore was she? But still, Angle was up to something and it wasn’t good.

“You’re covered in her aren’t you my Spike,” Drusilla whispered.

Before Spike had a chance to respond Principal Snyder gets right up in his face.

“You think everything is a big joke don’t you young man.”

“Why, sir I have no idea what you are talking about,” Spike smiled, assuming that Snyder must have found out that he spiked the mix for the snow cones, while it was left unattended. In his opinion, the principal should have hired better staff.

“What are you smirking at? Do you know how much trouble I could get in for this?”

He had never seen the principal so mad before, the vein in the middle of his forehead just kept getting bigger and bigger, it was getting hard not to look at, especially since he had to look down to talk to him.

“Sir, really, I still have no idea what you are talking about,” Spike smiled, he had no proof, so it wasn’t like he could expel him or anything.

“The snow cone, I know you spiked them!” he shouted.

Drusilla gasped. “Ruff, bad dog,” she scolded.

Both men ignored her and continued on arguing.

“The man that was supposed to sit for the dunk tank, didn’t show up, so guess what,’ Snyder sneered, happy to get revenge.

“Like Bloody hell!” There was no way in hell he was getting up there.
****************************************************************

“What the hell am I supposed to do with this?” Buffy asked gesturing towards the fish. “I don’t even like fish! Especially not fish that Angle won. I mean come on, what is his deal, first he hates my guts then he’s winning me fish! I so do not get it.” Buffy ranted.

“I am so lost,” Fred commented, as the girls continued to walk around checking out all the different attractions.

“I filled you in, emailed you everyday, just check your email,” Willow told her.

“Thanks, I’ll do that.”

“Guys! What am I gonna do with this fish?” Buffy pouted.

“If you don’t want it I’ll have it,” Willow offered. She loved goldfish.

“Here take it,” Buffy handed it to her hand to get rid of it.

Willow gratefully accepted taking the bag from Buffy and making fish faces at her new pet. “Want my key chain?” She offered.

“No thanks,” Buffy declined, smiling at her friend.

“Won’t he die if we don’t get him something better to swim around in?” Fred asked.

“Oh my God!” Buffy said when she came face to face with the dunk tank.

“Is that…Spike?” Willow gasped. Both girls were taken back by what they saw and without realizing it, completely ignored Fred.

“Yep,” Buffy smiled, and made her way towards the tank.

Spike watched as she approached, upon seeing her skills at the fish bowl he wasn’t in the least bit scared.

“Show the bad girl who’s boss, my Spike,” Drusilla cooed.

‘Her Spike? Who was this whore?’ Buffy thought. Seeing Spike give the girl a smile she realized that he had moved on already! She couldn’t believe it. Well, he wasn’t gonna get the best of her, she could move on too.

“Hello luv,” greeted her with his usually cocky smile. “Wanna play?”

Like it. Review it.

Thanks to all of you who Review, I really appreciate it and I love em’ keep em’ coming!