Author's Chapter Notes:
AN: Yeah I know, I’m back again. Plan on finishing it this time, I didn’t even know where to start, I had to read my own fics, isn’t that sad.

Let me know what you think. I like to finish what I start, so read, enjoy and review 

Honestly, she would buy as many balls it took to teach him a lesson on moving on too quickly. Of course seeing him in a wet t-shirt was always a major plus factor as well.

"I'll take a shot," Buffy willingly threw her money in the air, a little more than egger to throw a ball

"Look luv, Bunny thinks she has a shot," He sneered at both Dru then once in Buffy’s direction.

Spike referring to that loon as his' luv,' felt like being punched in the gut. She couldn't believe it had come to this so fast. Maybe she should have just let him rip her heart out last night. Tell her he wasn't ready to be in love at least that way he wouldn't feel the need to hurt her. At least then they could have been friends. But now, using another girl to make her jealous was just pathetic, the problem was, it was working.

"Ssssssttrtikeee one!!" yelled the ticket keeper.

"Come on buffster! Let's see if they've filled the tank with holy water, maybe he'll bun," Xander, who had now joined the group couldn’t have been happier to see that Buffy was once again a free agent, and rubbing it in Spikes face was just icing on the cake.

"Ouch Harris, did I break your heart too?," Spike knew he was digging in deep with that comment he could see Buffy flinch. Honestly, he hated it but, if she was 'just using,' him then why would she care?

“I dumped you remember?” she retorted while throwing her second ball.

"Ssssstttrrrikee two.”

"Do you have to do that every time?" Buffy was beginning to become annoyed. Obviously she missed it! The whole carnival didn't need to know.

"Well Well Well Spike my boy! This I gotta see," Angel approached once noticing his 'friend,' from afar he couldn’t have gotten to the dunk tank any sooner. His true intentions of course were to find out what went wrong with him and Buffy and why Spike had chosen Dru, she was clearly a whole world of 'crazy'.

"Okay Buffy last shot you can do this," Fred cheered her on by being her usually positive self.

"Hold up a sec," Spike called a time out as he jump off the seat of the dunk tank and planted a more then what one would call a good luck kiss on Dru. "Just needed a good luck kiss from my girl," his cold dark stare never left Buffy’s eyes as he emphasized on the words 'my girl,' and he didn’t care either, he wanted her to hurt, -hoped that she would hurt.- There was just one thing he didn't expect and that was for her to hurt him right back.

Without even thinking Buffy grabbed Angel and kissed him with the same passion as shown by Spike and Dru. Angel more the reciprocated by grabbing Buffy's perky bottom in a greedy manner an action that did not go unnoticed by Spike.

Spike let out a growl. -WHAT THE BLOODY HELL! I'm gonna kill the sodden wanker, rip his bloody throat out I will. How could she? With him! - The thing with ‘the boy,’ he had known that was a lie, but, had Angel been the reason Buffy had left him? This felt like the end of his life. There was no going back from this. If ever they were meant to be, she had kissed Angel, he had touched her and he didn’t know if he could deal with that. His eyes welled up with tears as his jaw clenched with anger, this meant war.

Xander and Willow had major shock face; neither of them could believe their eyes. Willow who knew how both Spike and Buffy felt about each other looked over at Spike, she could see the hurt, anger and devastation spread over his face. She looked back at her new bestie but quickly had to look away, this ‘bangle,’ show just wasn’t easy to look at.

"A good luck kiss from my guy is exactly what I need to sink this shark," Buffy eyes locked Spikes as fire met fire she threw the ball as hard as she could; she wanted to sink him so badly. But then she caught it. The look in his eye, she couldn’t quit put her finger on it. Pain? Anger? Jealously? No, she’d never seen that look before but, it became clear it was disappointment.

"Sstttrriikkee three," seriously, she wanted to dunk this guy that kept yelling in her ear that she failed.

"All because of you, pet," Spike gave all the praise to Drusilla.

"Must be a witch," Buffy sneered, causing a reaction from Dru.

“Mmmm my Spike knows how to play, got the kitten good he did. Now, all the walls can fall down,” She hissed declaring war on herself and the petite blond.

“Excuse me miss. You must collect your balls and return them to the bin,” The ticket keeper informed her.
-Great, just great, now even more embarrassment, having to collect said failure balls-. Buffy’s eyes were glued on Spike and Drusilla the entire time. She watched as he gave her the same sexy smirk he had given her just last night when he picked her up for their date.

“I’ve collected all my balls, there’s just one thing left I gotta do,” she informed the group, and on that note she raised her hand and used all her strength to hit the target button.

“Heeey that’s cheating,” scolded the ticket keeper

Before he even knew what was happening Spike went under. He couldn’t believe she had done that; he was beyond pissed as he knew she must have been to in order to pull such a stunt. He quickly sprang up from the water, and met Buffy ghastly stare with his own.

“Naughty, naughty kitten,” barked Drusilla

“Well we know it’s not holy water,” Xander chuckled to himself, he always laughed at his own jokes. Much to his dismay his comments were not always well received by others, this time was proven by the now throbbing pain in his lower rib cages, a testament of Willows scolding.

“Sorry, Spikey needed a cool down, isn’t the right Spikey,” Buffy crossed her arms while walking closer to the tank.

"Never you mind pet, now you run along with Nancy boy and have yourself a nice grope or a shag or whatever it is you two have been up to," Spike was furious, how could things have gotten this bad so soon, and for her to take up with the great poofer was the ultimate betrayal.

"We haven't been doing anything!" Buffy resented that comment she just wasn't that type of girl and did want to be labeled as one. –How could he think I would cheat on him, maybe he was the one cheating on me.-

“Oh really, is that why you got so weirded out the other night?” He jumped out of the cool water and began walking towards her.
“You know what Spike, I think it’s time for Drusilla’s medication,” Buffy hissed, they were mere inches apart and the tension between them could be smelt across the school yard.

Angel was loving this, the suspense, the drama, people in pain, was enough to fuel his fire for weeks. Spike was always a screw up and it was no surprise to him that he managed to screw his relationship with Buffy so quickly. All he had to do now was to pick up the pieces and watch them both burn.


Chapter End Notes:
Word limit on chapters? Chapter 21 part two continued. :)