Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took me so long to update. But, please review, and I'll update it a lot faster *promise*
“Man, I can’t believe that bitch back there.....”

They all walked toward the mall exit.

“I don’t know man, but she whipped your ass real good.”

“You don’t think I know that” he started to raise his voice a bit too high, causing people to stare.

“Angel, settle down, people are starting to stare.”

“Riley, I don’t give a damn, people can stare all the hell they want.”

“Excuse me.”

A security guard approached them.

“You're in a public place, you have to keep both your voice and your language down.”

“Yeah, ok...whatever then.”

The security guard just continued to stare at Angel, not pleased by the lack of respect he had just shown him.

“Fine, look....I’ll behave. Now if you don’t mind, we’re in the middle of something here.”

The guard walked away mumbling, to himself.

“Now lets talk payback,” they all approached the mall exit and as they left the mall Riley asked, “Payback?”

“Yes Riley, payback, we're gonna make that bitch pay for making a fool out of me!” Angel said angrily.

“Hey, Angel, look, no disrespect or anything but.....the last time you did that.......we did that, it got US suspended,” Riley reminded him.

“So we won’t humiliate her in front the entire school by throwing eggs at her?”

“You threw eggs at her?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Just seems a little pathetic and desperate, don’t you think mate?”

“Just shut-up Spike, and let me think.”

“Oh, great, wonderful, the poofer is thinking. Some one quick, capture this on film.”

“Just shut up, Spike. And stop calling me that!”

Riley jumped in.

“Ok, guys, settle down.”

“I mean, what does that mean. 'Poofer', is that even a word?”

“Angel, a little less concentration on Spike and his ‘British slang’, and a little more on payback.”

Spike stepped in.

“Oh come on, you guys aren’t serious, just leave it!” he said conveniently.

“NO! There is no way.....I can’t just leave it, I will get my revenge.”

“Why?”

“Why?”

“Yeah, why? What’s its worth?”

“She just made a fool out of me, you were there, you saw it!” Angel said angrily.

“Geeze Angel, you’d think you’d have better things to do with your time.”

“You'd better watch it or.....”

“Or what, you’ll throw eggs at me?” Spike interrupted.

“Well I thought she was hot,” Riley said, trying keep this from turning into a coversation rally which would more than likely turn with one of them going to school on Monday with a couple teeth missing.

“What?”

“I. Thought she was...hot” Riley repeated very softly and slowly.

“That’s besides the point” Angel said, annoyed.

“Never thought I’d say this but.....I agree with solider boy here.”

“What?” Angel snapped.

“Back track Angel, what was the last thing Riley said?” Spike said slowly so Angel could understand. He just stared at him for a moment.

“I know what you're getting at Spike, good boy.”

“What....I never....?” Before he could finish, Angel cut him off.

“We will have to find a way to use this against her.”

Riley stood there in a very confused fashion.

“Is that even possible?”

“Is what even possible, Spike?” Angel asked.

“Do you even listen to yourself when you speak?” Spike let out a huge sigh.

“How the bloody hell are you going to use the fact that she’s hot against her so that you can get your bleeding revenge, which I think is a complete waste of your time, not that you have anything to do with your time anyway.”

“I'm going to pretend I didn’t hear that last part,” Angel glared at him, “As for the revenge part, I don’t know, that’s why I’m thinking.”

“Oh, bugger this, we’ll be here all day.”

“You better watch it, Spike”

“What, you think you could take me?” Spike said, chuckling.

“You think I can’t?”

“Its all in the name, peaches.”

“Ok, that’s it, you and me right now. Come on!”

Spike jumped off the dumpster top he had taken a seat on when they got to the back ally next to the mall. As Angel took a few steps toward Spike, Riley stepped in holding them both back.

“Ok guys, that’s enough.”

“Oh, look peaches, agent Finn has come to your rescue once again.”

“I’ve got it!” Angel said suddenly as he took a few backwards steps away from Spike and Riley. Spike went back and reclaimed his seat on the dumpster.

“What?” Riley asked anxiously. “What Angel, what do you have?” he said again, this time with a little confusion.

“Payback, revenge, everything! I know exactly what to do.”

“You’re actually going through with this, you stupid wanker?”

“I didn’t hear that,” Angel said in a threatening tone.

“I’ll say it again, then.”

“No need.”

“So what the bloody hell does your bleeding mind have...”

“Like I’m going to tell you,” Angel interrupted before Spike could finish.

“So tell me,” Riley said simply.

“Riley, Riley, Riley. If I tell you now....it won’t be a surprise when it happens, now would it?”

“I know that. Look, Ange,l what; Ohh this is gonna be good.” Riley said as Angel's smile continued to grow.

“Angel, enough with the bleeding games already and tell us what the bloody hell you’ve concocted this time.”

‘What the bloody hell is he gonna do? Well I’ll be damned if I’ll let him do anything, he won’t get anywhere close to her, even if I have to break every bloody bone in his bleeding body’ Spike thought to himself.

“Ok. Ok. Here’s what I’ve got,” Angel said as all six of them Ryan, Zack, Shawn, Nick, Riley and Spike got closer.

“You’re BLOODY insane!” Spike shouted just as Angel finished explaining the plan.

“What? Upset you never thought of it first?”

“Hell no, first of all she’ll never go for it, she bloody well hates you mate.”

“True, I’ll have to persuade her, apologize to her and Harris too, if I have to, and some other stuff like that right?” Angel said.

“Angel, man, this has got to be the best thing you have ever come up with,” Riley said excitedly.

“Thank you, Riley” Angel said smugly, “Well Spike, aren’t you going to congratulate me?”

“Congratulate you! I’m gonna send you to the bleeding hospital, that's what I’m bloody well gonna do!” Spike said, grabbing Angel by his collar.

“Ok guys, that’s enough” Riley jumped in again, just as Spike was about to rip into Angel.

“Bloody hell, bugger this,” Spike said as he walked off mumbling to himself under his breath.

“Sod the bleeding peaches, he ain’t gonna get away with this.”

“Damn, what is his problem? I friggen hate him. Some one remind me why I let him hang out with us.”

“Ah, you don’t” Shawn spoke up.

“The only reason you hate him so much is because.....”

“Because what! Spit it out, Nick!” Angel shouted.

“Well give me a friggen change, don’t cut me off before I can finish!” he shouted back.

“The reason you hate him so much is because, he’s only been here 2 months and he’s already more popular then you’ll ever be, and he’s had more girls throw themselves at him then you’ve had in your life time.”

Angel was speechless, all he could do was glare at Shawn and Nick. Riley was the one to break the silence.

“So....Angel, this plan, how do we go about it?”

Tbc.... Please Review! :D