Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took em soo long to post, Im in the middle of a move and the comp will be unhooked for a couple of weeks, I will however write the new stuff in a book so all I have to do it type it up afterwards.. so please if your realing this Review so I know which story to work on the most :P
Bondage


The bell rang to end the last period of the day. Buffy, Xander and Willow all came out of the same class and began to walk down the halls.

“So Buffy, what’s up as in the now?” Xander asked.

“What?” Buffy asked, looking at him confused.

“He speaks another language, Buffy, he means do have any plans for right now,” Willow explained, looking over at Xander she asked.

“That is what you meant right?”

“Yeah, that’s what I meant. So Buffy, up for chillin at my house? That’s where we’re headed.”

“His mom buys the best fruit roll ups, and she makes really good lemonade!” Willow said proudly.

“No, I can’t guys, sorry.....I have plans.”

“Plans? With who?” Xander asked, hoping they weren’t with Spike.

“Xander, that’s none of our business,” Willow scolded as if he were a child.

“Sorry,” he mumbled to her.

“That’s o.k. No big,” Buffy told him. “I don’t mind.”

“Oh! In that case you wouldn’t mind my asking if your certain plans include a certain someone who sat and ate lunch with us today??”

“Xander!” Willow scolded him again, but this time hitting him on the arm.

“Ow!” Xander complained, rubbing his arm slightly.

“Spike? You mean Spike? No, I’m not.......they aren’t with Spike, Xander.”

“Then who?”

Xander asked. They were now outside. He looked over at Willow. He knew that look, he cringed at the thought, he could feel lecture 170 coming his way really soon.

“Hey! Buffy!” Cordelia yelled for her car.

“HER? You have plans with HER?” Xander managed to squeak out.

“Ah.....yeah, that’s what she wanted to talk to me about at lunch. She wants to take me shopping at the mall. Isn’t Cordelia nice?"

"I just heard those two words in the same sentence, didn’t I?

“Uh, Buffy, I don’t think nice describes it. I mean........I’m sure it seems nice now, her taking you to the mall and all but, there’s got to be a catch.”

“Buffy!” Cordelia yelled from her car.

“I can’t believe it actually happened,” Xander said taking a seat on the schools front steps.

“I mean it did happen right? Some one please tell me I’m dreaming, or one of you wake up!”

“Xander, it’s o.k. Everything will be fine,” Willow said while patting him on the shoulder.

“Am I dreaming?”

“No, Xander, you’re not dreaming.”

“Are you?”

“No, I’m not either.”

“Buffy?”

“Sorry Xand, s’not me”

“But everything’s going to be o.k. I promise you that.”

“No, Willow, everything’s not going to be o.k. You don’t just hear something like that and then after just go back to being just fine, I will NEVER be just fine again! Nice and Cordelia, some one actually said it, there’s going to be like, an apocalypse or something! You should think, Buffy, about what you’ve done! Because of you the whole world could be sucked into hell,” he said as Willow sat down to comfort him.

“Buffy! The welcome wagon’s parked on a hill here!” Cordelia yelled impatiently.

“I gotta go guys, Miss Underworld is getting ready to roll off her wagon,” she turned to leave, but stopped herself and turned back to them looking at Willow, then she asked “Is he gonna be alright?”. She pointed to Xander who was staring off into space and slowly rocking himself.

“Yeah, I’m gonna take him home, let him get some rest, might calm him down a bit.”

“O.k. bye Willow, Xander? Xander?” She bent down beside him so that she was at his level. “Xander I’m going to go now, I hope you feel better, I’ll bring you back a cookie from the mall o.k? Those peanut butter chocolate chip ones you like so much, o.k? Bye,” She said then she gave Willow a sad smile.

“Bye” she said

“C-ya,” Willow said as Buffy turned and walked over to where Cordelia was very impatiently waiting in her car.

“Xander........” Willow said.

“Xander, it’s Willow, come on. We're going home.”

“Home?” he asked but didn’t move.

“Yeah, home to your house,” she helped him up and they began to walk down the rest of the steps, once they reached the bottom Xander asked.

“Did she say cookie?” suddenly turning his head to her. Willow just rolled her eyes and they continued to walk to Xander’s.

“Hey,” Buffy said as she hopped into Cordelia’s car.

“Hey, jeeze, took you long enough, I was about to leave you here.”

“God, impatient much?”

“Patience isn’t a thing I have, Buffy”

“Got it! Welcome wagon on a hill, check. Cordelia has no patience, check. Were’re ready to roll.”

“O.k.” Cordelia said as she drove out of the school’s parking lot.

They wandered in an out of different shops for about an hour, but they still had no luck finding anything.

“Buffy, I’ll be right back,” she pointed over to the food court.

“You go look at that stuff over there.”

“Ok,” she said as she went off to where Cordelia had pointed. Cordelia walked over to the food court, she approached Angel who was back on to her.

“We’re here!” Cordelia whispered once she reached him.

“Yes, I see that you’re here. So what are you doing over here? Get back over there.”

“Snappy, god, problems,” she turned to go back to where she had left Buffy. But Angel stopped her by grabbing her arm, turning her to face him he asked.

“You’re not going back empty handed are you?” He motioned over to the coffee shop. “Buy her a latté.”

“Angel, you can’t bring beverages in there, it's one of the most expensive places in Sunnydale, you know that.”

“How would I know that, they only sell woman’s clothes.”

“You tell me how you would know that.”

He went to say something else but Cordelia spoke before he had a chance.

“Look Angel, she’s waiting.”

“Yeah go, and be nice,” he said as she walked away.

“Yeah, Yeah,” she said walked back to Buffy.

“God, look at these prices, I can’t let her pay for this,” Buffy said to herself.

“You know, you should talk less to yourself in public, it’s disturbing to those around you,” Cordelia said while she was walking over to Buffy. Once she got there she stopped and grabbed the item that Buffy held in her hands and put it back on the rack that they stood by.

“As for the prices.............don’t worry about it.”

“Cordelia, there’s no way I would ever spend this much on an outfit, I can’t let you..........”

“Buffy, shut it. I told you not to worry about it.”

“Uh, ok, thanks.”

“Don’t thank me, please don’t thank me.”

“Ok, umm, hey what about this? This is cute.”

“Cute? Were’re not here for cute, if what we needed was cute then I would have just left you alone.”

“Ok, how about this?”

“That’s perfect!” Cordelia practically shouted.

“And here’s the matching skirt,” she handed them Buffy. She looked at the prices, almost $300. ‘This is way too much’ Buffy thought.

“Do they have this in another color?” Cordelia asked herself as she began to look through the rack.

“Can we take a break after this, maybe get a latté or something, it's on me.OH! and I promised Xander I’d buy him a cookie, but after what I put him through I think I should buy him like a dozen. Oh, and I should get Willow something too.........I can’t bring him back something and not her.........hey, you know what, I saw this really cool top I think she would like, it was in...ummm, well anyway it’s somewhere back there, we have to go back there on our way out,”

“Yeah a latté sounds good right about now. AH, HA, Here,” Cordelia said happily.

“What?” Buffy asked

“It’s here in burgundy too!”

“That’s great.......” Buffy told her.

Cordelia paid for both outfits while Buffy went off to get the lattés.

“Two lattés please, and a dozen of those chocolate chip peanut butter cookie things.”

“Lattés? Small, Medium, or Large?”

Buffy looked over at Cordelia who was headed her way.

“Large, latté of the large is good.”

Once she got her order she went and seated herself to where Cordelia was waiting.

“Hey,” Buffy said as she sat down.

“Hey, What’s with the bag?” Cordelia asked taking her latté from Buffy.

“Xander’s cookies.”

“Oh, right.”

“Hey, um, when we're done here can we go back and get that top I saw for Will, I really think she’d like it?”

“Yeah, sure, I guess.”

“Ok”

‘This is awkward, we have nothing to talk about’ Buffy thought.

“Thanks for the......stuff again, it was really nice, you didn’t have to do that.”

“No problem Buffy, I told you not to worry about that. Oh, and by the way, thanks for the latt

“Oh yeah, no problem.”

They finished their drinks and made a little small talk, then Buffy and Cordelia went back to get the shirt that Buffy had picked out for Willow.

“Isn’t it cute? You think she’ll like it?”

“Bunnies Dog Walking Service......” Cordelia read the words written across the top.

“I guess.......I mean, it’s Willlow.”

“Great! She’ll like it,” said Buffy happily.

She paid for the top and then they decided to call it a day.

“You need a ride home right?” Cordelia asked.

“Yeah......no, you know what? Drop me off at Xander’s.”

“Ok, where's that?”

“Ummm.....that way.......I think”

“This one?”

“Yeah, that’s it”

“Ok, Bye,” Cordelia told her are she pulled up in Xander’s driveway.

“Ok, c-ya, and thanks again it was really sweet of you to do all this.”

“Like I said before, it was no problem. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, a bunch of us are goin to the Bronze tonight, be nice if ya showed.”

“Oh yeah, sounds great, I was goin anyway with Xander, Willow and Spike.”

“Oh, I see......well I guess I’ll see you there......you should wear your new outfit, it looks really good on you.”

“Ok, I will, bye.”

Buffy waved as Cordelia drove off. She walked up the front steps and knocked on Xander’s door, but there was no answer. She tried aboutthree more times but still no one came. ‘Guess they left, or this is the wrong house’ she thought. She was about half way down the steps when a woman answered the door.

“Yes?”

“Hi, I’m Buffy, Buffy Summers, is Xander home?”

“Yes he is, come in,” she stepped aside to let her enter the house.

“He and his friend are downstairs.”

She pointed to the basement door.

“You can just go on down.”

“Ok, thanks, Mrs. Harris.”

“XANDER!!!!! Your friend is here to see you!!” she yelled.

Buffy reached the bottom of the steps to see Xander and Willow sitting on the bed playing what looked like Mario cart.

“Hey guys.”

“Hi,” Willow said quickly.

“Heya,” Xander said, neither of them looked away from the game.

“Hey!” Xander shouted when Willow hit the pause button.

“Whatcha guys doin?” Buffy asked.

“Playin Mario Brothers,” Willow informed her.

“Will, how many times have I told you Mario Brothers is of the past, this is Mario cart for the 64.”

“Ok.......gotcha, Mario brothers is of the past.”

“Xander, how are you feeling?”

“Do you mind Buff, I’m still trying to re-press.”

“I brought cookies.”

“Cookies?” He said with much excitement.

She held up the brown bag and handed it to him.

“Peanut butter chocolate chip?” he asks hopefully.

“Yup, your favorite.”

He quickly shoved one in his mouth followed by another and another.

“Buffy, you’re the best,” he said spraying cookies crumbs everywhere.

“You're welcome.”

“So did ya have a good time with Cordelia?”

“Yeah it was ok, we didn’t have a lot to talk about but she bought me a $300 outfit and I bought her a $6 latté.”

“Buffy, $300 is a lot of money, I mean she doesn’t even know you that well, I think she’s up to no good.”

“I know, it does seem a bit strange that she did that when she just met me and all but maybe she’s just nice like that, if my parents were rich I’d spend $300 on my friends or potential friends.”

“Does anyone want one?” Xander asked, holding out the bag to offer them a cookie.

“No thanks,” Buffy said.

“Nope,” Willow said after her.

“So Buffy, lets see this outfit.”

“Ok,” she grabbed her bag and took it out and show it to Willow whowasblown away.

“Wow, Buffy that’s........wow”

“I know, isn’t it?”

“Oh and I bought you something.”

“What? Me? Why? You didn’t have to do that.”

“Yes, you and I know I didn’t have to but I wanted to so I did.”

She handed her the bag and Willow took it and looked at her suspiciously. She took the shirt out of the bag.

“Ahhh, Bunnies Dog Walking Service, Buffy......This is so nice and sweet and thank-you soo much,” She got up and gave her a hug.

“You like?”

“Yes I like I very like I like so much I love,” she said again giving her a big hug

“You're welcome.”

“Hey, Xander!! That’s cheating!”

“Muhahahahaha,” laughed Xander.

“You can’t un-pause it, I wasn’t ready!” she jumped back one the bed and grabbed her controller.

“Oh yeah, who’s the champ?” Xander asked as he passed the finish line.

“Only because you went on without me.”

“Ahh, Will, the score is 22 to 0, he probably would have won anyway.”

“Yeah but I was close, I was ahead, I could have one that time.”

“Yeah right, like you can beat the undefeated,” Xander bragged.

“Care to challenge the almighty Xander, the king if all kings?” he asked Buffy.

“I would, I soo would, but I don’t know how to play.”

“Or you do and you just don’t want to risk losing.”

“Gemmy that.”

Willow handed her the controller.

“Ok, this button steers it and this one is the break and if you get a balloon you let it go with this one,” Willow showed her.

“Ok, I think I got it.”

“1......2......3......S..T..A..R..T”

“Oh, No, No, No, No, No, No, Not in there.”

“And she’s already in the water.”

‘Xander is having so much fun with this’ Buffy thought.

“Oh, and I’m on my third lap!” Xander said confidently.

“Ugh, I’m off the track”

Xander passed the finish line.

“Oh and he’s still the champ”

“Yeah well, congrats,” Buffy said placing her controller down on the bed.

“Your just sore cause you lost,” Xander told her.

“Come on Will, lets me and you play.”

“Ok,” she said taking Xander’s controller.

“Hey!” he protested

“Oh, hey yourself, it’s our turn,” Willow said.

“Ok, but you better win, it’s gonna go on my score board.”

“1......2......3......S..T..A..R..T”

“Oh, I’m getting better,” Buffy said happily.

“Humph, spoke too soon,” she pouted.

“Ha, In the water?” Willow asked evilly.

“Ah I passed the first lap!” Buffy shouted.

“Yeah but I’m in the middle of my second,” Willow proudly told her.

“Hey can’t you get a three player on this?” Buffy asked.

“Yeah you can get four, but I only got the two,” Xander told her

“Yes!” Willow said as she passed the finish line.

“Well I was almost done my second lap, so points for me,” Buffy said trying not to be soar that se lost.

“Xander!” His mom shouted from upstairs.

“Yeah mom,” He yelled back

“I made some rice crispy cookies for you and your friends, do you want some?”

“Do we want some?” Xander asked.

“Ah, sure,” Willow said.

“I guess so,” said Buffy.

“Oh My God!” Buffy said jumping up all of a sudden. “Oh my god, I forgot to tell my mom where I was going, and..........and she was supposed to pick me up after school!”

“But you went to the mall with Cordelia,” Willow pointed out.

“I know, I know, that’s why I have to go,” she said, gathering her things.

“Bye guys, I’ll see you later, if I live.”

“Bye,” Willow said.

“C-ya,” Xander called after her.