[Reviews - 43] LikedPrinter
Summary: After her parents get divorced Buffy Summers moves to Sunnydale with her mother. Starting over in a new town will change Buffy's life forever. She becomes confused as to which group of friends she belongs with. As well as which guy is right for her. Spike had everything, he was an excellent student, popular, and could have any girl he wanted. However, one delivery will change everything. keeping the girl of his dreams won't be easy because once she embarrasses Angel in front of all his friends he plans to get her back. Now Spike must decide if it's gonna be his friends or his girl. (Comedy, Drama, Alternative Universe, BS,WO) *Changed Summary*
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 48335 Read: 81081
Published: 02/26/2005 Updated: 03/30/2012

1. You Can't Surprise Me! by Aseret [Reviews - 4] Liked (766 words)

2. The Meeting by Aseret [Reviews - 3] Liked (2454 words)

3. Phone Calls by Aseret [Reviews - 2] (2382 words)

4. Mall Rats by Aseret [Reviews - 3] (3189 words)

5. Conviction by Aseret [Reviews - 3] (1305 words)
Sorry it took me so long to update. But, please review, and I'll update it a lot faster *promise*

6. The Weekends Over by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (3838 words)
If you like what you see then you know the way its gotta be....Review! :D

7. 7 Days by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (1609 words)
I know its been a while since I've updated, but I'm back now! So, please review!

8. Bondage by Aseret [Reviews - 1] Liked (2827 words)
Sorry it took em soo long to post, Im in the middle of a move and the comp will be unhooked for a couple of weeks, I will however write the new stuff in a book so all I have to do it type it up afterwards.. so please if your realing this Review so I know which story to work on the most :P

9. Bronzing by Aseret [Reviews - 1] Liked (4265 words)
I don’t own any of these characters, they all belong to Joss except for Shawn, Nick and Zack.....The first song was 'Stacey’s Mom' by Fountain of Wayne, the second one was 'Somewhere I Belong' by Linkin Park, and the third one was 'Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls

10. Hanging with the Band by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (1262 words)
Hey guys, soory this update took so long, but review and ler me know what ya think anyways.. Merry Christmas everyone!

11. Day 1 Monkies are French by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (3125 words)
Hey guys thanks for the reviews! Keep em' comin!

12. What's wrong with Their faces by Aseret [Reviews - 1] Liked (1740 words)
sorry for the long update, please review

13. Escape With a Broken Heart by Aseret [Reviews - 1] Liked (1805 words)
And as always, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

14. Day 2 Kiss Rocks by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (2002 words)
As always Enjoy the chapter and thank you to the one person who reviewed! As for the rest of you..tut tut...

15. Who Are You? by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (3027 words)
Hey I think maybe some of the chapters before were a bit confusing because of the borders.. well there in there now and I hope that helps! As always enjoy the chapter, thanks for the reviews and keeep em' coming! lovin ya all..peace out!

16. There you are by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (2994 words)
Heey! My weekend was great! Thanks for the reviews guys! It's my 19th Birthday today so bee nice and give me lots of reviews! :)

17. Mistakes by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (1930 words)
Thanks for the Reviews! Keep em' coming.
This story is starting to come along nicely.. But at the rate its going its not even half done! lol. What do u guys think? Should I speed it up and just end it really quickly? Or do you like the suspence?

18. First Date, Last Date by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (2141 words)
I am currently out of a beta so the only person proof reading this is me. I apologies for any mistake, also it is 12:42 am, and I’m just finishing reading this over. Go easy on me 


Also theres something that I have been meaning to do for a while now and thats to have my own spuffy website. I have my own, but the problem is I don't have my own spuffy layout. Does anyone know how to make one or know where I can get one? If you you like to help me just leave it in the review, or email me if you prefer. Teresa_114@hotmail.com

19. If Only You Could Realize by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (1970 words)
thanks for the reviews last time guys! Keep em’ comin’. Also I still don’t have a beta, and once again it is now…12:48am, so if I don’t catch them all please forgive me. Enjoy!

Also I just got a job which I really need soo the chapters are gonna slow a little but don't worry I still plan on finishing it by the end of the summer.. I know u might think that might be a while but the story isn't half done!

20. Day 3- Wanna Play? by Aseret [Reviews - 2] Liked (1717 words)
Feedback: Like it. Review it.

AN: Still no beta, if there are mistakes; take it easy on me please! Thanks for the reviews and keep em’ coming.

21. Strike Three by Aseret [Reviews - 1] Liked (1281 words)
AN: Yeah I know, I’m back again. Plan on finishing it this time, I didn’t even know where to start, I had to read my own fics, isn’t that sad.

Let me know what you think. I like to finish what I start, so read, enjoy and review 

22. Strike Three P2 by Aseret [Reviews - 1] Liked (706 words)
Continued...