[Reviews - 312] LikedPrinter
Summary: With Angelus back to the fold, invalid Spike has had enough. With just enough strength in his legs to get him out of the mansion, he heads off to find the Slayer. For Spike has decided that he'd rather dust than hear his Sire and Grandsire continue to go at it like rabbits.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes
Word count: 46911 Read: 52558
Published: 03/03/2005 Updated: 06/16/2006

1. One by Peta [Reviews - 17] Liked (1497 words)

2. 2 by Peta [Reviews - 15] (1485 words)

3. 3 by Peta [Reviews - 14] (1668 words)

4. 4 by Peta [Reviews - 10] (1737 words)

5. 5 by Peta [Reviews - 21] (1595 words)

6. 6 by Peta [Reviews - 17] (1657 words)

7. 7 by Peta [Reviews - 23] (1930 words)

8. 8 by Peta [Reviews - 15] (2344 words)
So sorry for taking so long to post this. I'm hoping there is still some interest?

9. 9 by Peta [Reviews - 13] Liked (2013 words)
I know it's been forever since I posted an update of this, and I'm wondering where all my reviewers went, so if you read and enjoy, please let me know. I have another chap if you all want it :o)

10. 10 by Peta [Reviews - 13] Liked (2313 words)
Thank you so much for reviewing. Was starting to think everyone forgot about me. But I'm devoted, typing this one handed while holding a sleeping baby!

11. 11 by Peta [Reviews - 7] Liked (1563 words)
It completely confuses me why one fic has more admirers than others. If anyone knows the answer to this mystery, let me know? Maybe then I can understand the complete lack of interest in Disillusioned.

12. 12 by Peta [Reviews - 12] Liked (2410 words)
This fic was started one year ago for Rae's birthday. It's that time again and what better way to celebrate than by giving the girl another chapter. Happy Birthday, Rae!

13. 13 by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (1591 words)
A/N Many thanks to all those who take the time to review. I apologise for not replying eprsonally but I hardly get time to even write now, but please believe every review is read and appreciated. Thanks to Holy and schehrezade for betaing and I hope you all enjoy. I'm hoping to have a little run of chapters for this fic. Keep your eye out! ;)

14. 14 by Peta [Reviews - 11] Liked (2020 words)
Thank you all for remembering this fic. I hope you enjoy this chapter...

15. 15 by Peta [Reviews - 4] Liked (2696 words)
I love some of you! Those who don't sign names and tell me what I'm doing is wrong--there are no words and I've replied to you. I mean to reply to more but I get distracted so easily, but I DO want you to know I read the reviews and appreciate everyone that takes the time.

This fic is now complete. I've finished the writing and over the next week or two I'll post semi-regularly to get it all out to you. I hope you enjoy and remember to tell me about it. then again, if you hate it, you can tell me that too. Just be reasonable about it.

16. 16 by Peta [Reviews - 21] Liked (2489 words)
Firstly I want to offer my gratitude to Cordykitten, PhotographyNut and Lyndsy for reviewing the last chapter. You have no idea what it means to a writer to hear your opinion and just have evidence that someone is reading.

In contrast to that, I'm going to share a little of how I feel. I'm very disillusioned with the response to my work on this site. Not necessarily this fic, as it's possibly been my most popular until recently. I can't explain the massive drop in reviews, but it depresses me nonetheless. Last chapter received almost 300 hits and yet only three people reviewed. It's heartbreaking and added to the fact that RL has me a little tender, I find it something that I don't want to continue feeling. So I have decided that once this fic is finished being updated, I'll likely stop posting fic here. I'm not going anywhere else and have actually been considering stopping all posts on archives and just leaving them on my site so the lack of response isn't so obvious.

I don't mean this to be a "please, review me now or else" post, but just information about why my work won't be updated any longer. I thank you all for your support over the past two years (yes, I can hardly believe it myself!) and hope you continue to enjoy the rest of this story. Megan

17. Seventeen by Peta [Reviews - 10] Liked (2431 words)
A/N...thank you thank you to everyone for commenting on the last chapter. It certainly meant a lot, particularly to see people I haven't seen for such a long time. I often feel like I lost everyone when I had my baby in December and I know I have been slow to return to schedule (if I ever really had one) but I appreciate all that stand by me and remind me my fic is being read by something other than a number. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Megan

18. 18 by Peta [Reviews - 12] Liked (2299 words)
Thank you all so much! Here's the next one.

19. Nineteen by Peta [Reviews - 12] Liked (2582 words)
Three more to go...how quickly do you want them?

20. Twenty by Peta [Reviews - 15] Liked (2604 words)
There is Drangelus and character death in this chapter. Please don't complain at the end if you don't like that. There is one more chapter and an epilogue left to go and then there will be a big green tick against finished for this fic...the relief will be huge. Thank you all so much for the support here recently. I hope you enjoy this chapter!! ~~ Megan

21. Twenty One by Peta [Reviews - 15] Liked (3252 words)
Gahhh, so close. Just an epilogue after this one, and if you're good, I'll have it up tomorrow. ;o)

Oh, and character death.

22. Epilogue by Peta [Reviews - 29] Liked (2735 words)
A/N...so many thanks to give. Schez for helping me brainstorm the ideas, Holly for cracking the whip, Tami for just enjoying, Mandi for the graphic love, spikes_petslayer and icemink for the extra graphics. I would be so much less without you all.

And you, the readers, your enthusiasm means more than you could ever know. I definitely finished this fic more for you than me. I hope this is a satisfactory ending for all.

As to whether or not to post new fics on this site, I haven't decided. The support since my mini breakdown has been wonderful. If this is the only place that you read my fic, and you really want to continue reading new stuff, let me know. But in the meantime, than you for everything.~~Megan