[Reviews - 169] Printer
Summary: All human AU: William and Buffy were a happily married couple, completely in love with a baby on the way when a cruel twist of fate changed their lives forever. Will they be able to overcome the shadows of their past and move forward together, or will life once again have other plans in store for them? (Note There is a lot of angst, but also a lot of fluffy spuffy and yes, some sappy romance. Sorry, I had to get it out of my system)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes
Word count: 49630 Read: 26658
Published: 03/06/2005 Updated: 07/19/2005

1. We Meet Again by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 9] (2158 words)
Awards Won; Best AU runner up at the Dark Moon Awards (second round) and Best WIP in the Of Stakes and Spells Awards (last round)! Yay, awards make me happy! (And so do reviews!) :D

2. On Top of the World by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 10] (1247 words)

3. And it all Falls Down by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 10] (2231 words)
Just to warn this may not be an easy chapter to read. There is tragedy, angst, and character death (but not a major one, so keep the faith and don’t panic!)

4. Confessions by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 9] (4094 words)

5. Starting Over by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 8] (1342 words)

6. Are You Still Mine by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 5] (3234 words)

7. Secrets and Lies by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 7] (2352 words)

8. To Tell the Truth by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 6] (2876 words)

9. Hidden Talent by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 6] (2374 words)

10. Old Friends by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 6] (2777 words)

11. Revelations by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 12] (2600 words)

12. Emotions by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 13] (3076 words)

13. Decisions by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 8] (1995 words)

14. Playing with Fire by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 8] (5459 words)
Thanks so much to everyone who has been following the story and reviewing! Thanks to; shelly, blondiebear, missy, PK, Caitie, Kimber, BuffyandSpikeForever, and Bint. I love love love the reviews! You guys are awesome! :)

15. Fools and Fallacies Part One by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 7] Liked (2982 words)
Hey everyone! It's been a looong time, I know. I'm very sorry for the lack of updates! It's just been really crazy… I've been taking these summer classes and things in my life have been a little, well, hectic, to say the least. But I promise to make updates more frequent from here on in, because honestly, this was kind of the pivotal chapter and the hardest for me to actually write, so it should all be kinda downhill from here. So thanks to everyone for sticking with this story and I hope you like this chapter! Sorry if it's a little confusing... this is a two parter though, so maybe the next part will clear a few more things up.
And also, thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chapter: BuffyandSpikeForever, Kimber, missy, PK, Caitie, dreamgirl4eva, Sevvy_O, and Bint .....
Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have my very own awards site up and running. It's called the Breathless Awards for spuffy fanfic authors...It's the very first round and there's not many nominees, so it'd be awesome if you could stop by and nominate a fic you love. Here's the link: http://www.geocities.com/breathlessones/BreathlessAwardsHome.html

16. Fools and Fallacies Part Two by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 5] Liked (1525 words)
Thanks to Brat, Bint, Caitie, cee, Sevvy_O, lacey, and BuffyandSpikeForever for your reviews! Here's the second part to the chapter, as promised :-)

17. A Shoulder to Cry On by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 8] Liked (1257 words)
Hey, I’m back with another update! Hopefully, it doesn’t suck... But it’s Independence Day weekend, so it’s been a bit busy and I wanted to have this update out ASAP. Also, in the chapter, I wanted to have Willow in the story again, and I thought she’s always best as the friend talking sense, lol. Hope you like it! Next chapter will be the reunion between our fave couple. Anyway, thanks so much to lacey, BuffyandSpikeForever, shelly, Caitie, and Sevvy_O for your reviews. I won’t lie, I needed to have my ego boosted a bit because someone said some pretty nasty things about my writing on another archive. My feelings are easily bruised, lol. I don’t mind constructive criticism: in fact, I welcome it, because as an author I always want to try to improve my writing. But to more or less get told that I shouldn’t be writing fanfiction is definitely something that hurts my feelings. So thanks to everyone who had been reading and reviewing my story (and offering constructive criticism.) I really do appreciate it. :-)

18. No Going Back by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 6] Liked (2670 words)
Thanks to: Sevvy_O, BuffyandSpikeForever, shelly, ace, Brat, Caitie, PK, & Bint for all the great reviews! :-)

19. Second Chance by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 12] Liked (1796 words)
Special thanks to: lacey, Brat, shelly, Caitie, Bint, and BuffyandSpikeForever for your reviews! :-)

20. Epilogue by SpuffyLovingJess [Reviews - 9] Liked (1585 words)
And the story is now complete! Hope you like the epilogue, and hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. And thanks again to everyone who has been following and reviewing this story. You're all awesome! *muah!* *hugs* ~Jess :-)