LA COSA NOSTRA; La Familia Vampire



Prologue and Summary:


A/N; Since I cannot seem to bring myself to put this off any longer? This is my Vampire/Slayer fiction, with a twist.

Disclaimer: All of these characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. The basis of this fiction is mixed up in Vampire lore and Mafia ‘fiction’ from movies and TV.

I am an addict, where the ‘Mafia’ is concerned and where ‘BTVS’ is concerned. (At least in the TV/Movie world) So, I thought ‘heck, why not merge the two into a kind of cautionary tale?’ Okay, not so cautionary, but a tale of the ‘uprooted Valley Girl Princess/Buffy’ and the son of the most powerful ‘Vampire Mafia clan/Spike’ of course, sillies.

This might be a long fiction, or maybe not. I’m not sure at this point. I always thought that the ‘Mafia/Vampire style’ come to town in Sunnydale would be a nifty idea. Alas, Joss and ME thought otherwise…


There will be lots of ‘star crossed loving’ as far as Buffy/Spike goes. In fact, it might be a while before I even update, but then again, I’m not sure.

All’s I know is this: Buffy is the Vampire Slayer of Sunnydale. Spike, who she knew as ‘William the Bloody’ three years before this tale takes place, is the son of Marcus Aurileous, the Vampire Mafia Godfather. Angel is Spike’s younger brother, married to Darla, a daughter of Joseph Hebbler, a once great Vampire Godfather.

Connor, their youngest brother is smitten with a picture he has seen of Dawn Summers, Buffy’s younger sister. He will aid his older brother, Spike, in any way possible to secure Buffy as a Vampire/Mafia bride.

Here’s the rub: Spike, who previously visited Sunnydale and fell in love with the Vampire Slayer, Buffy, was run out of town by a mob of angry villagers. (Just gotta’ love those angry villagers)

Buffy, who succumbed to Spike’s (or William’s as it were) charms, at the time, hated to lose her vampire lover. But, did it, for the greater good. Even helping the good citizens of Sunnydale in running her ‘man’ out on a rail. Problem? Buffy was left with more then just a fond memory of William….(if you’ve read my fics before, you know where I’m going with this! Tee hee)

The Clan of Aurileous, led by Marcus, the Godfather, must go to Sunnydale and thwart the uprising of the Wu Tang Gang of Vampires. (Oh, we are just getting started here).

Not only does Marcus, the Godfather of the ‘un-souled’ want Buffy for his son, Spike’s wife, he has to destroy the upstart Wu Tang Gang’s leader, Riley, who wants the luscious ‘Slayer’ for himself.

The plot thickens as none of the evil undead know that Buffy bore the child of William, aka Spike and that the boy is a hybrid of vampire/slayer. Not even Spike, who wants Buffy back, at any cost and will enlist the power of his undead ‘family’ to secure her to him.

Will Spike return to Sunnydale, his ‘family’ in tow, to woo and win back his Slayer, Buffy? And, will they, the Aurileous Family be able to overcome and defeat the evil Wu Tang Gang?

Will Riley Finneous (the evil, power hungry Wu Tang vampire leader) win over Buffy before Spike can return, claim his woman and child and reign victorious?

Will Wesley Price, the once noble Watcher of Slayers, now, counselor and trusted ‘turned’ advisor of the Aurileous Family be able to ‘make Buffy an offer she cannot refuse?’ After all, Buffy, the ‘All Mighty Chosen One’ holds the ‘key’ to the power, the glory and the everlasting rule of the Vampire Clans!

(Okay, I’m lapsing into Francis Ford Coppolla here, sorry).

Many characters from BTVS/ATS will appear in this fiction and up until the end, no will be sure who is on who’s side???

Will Buffy, who is the epitome of the light and goodness, fall prey, once again to the seduction of William? Or Spike, as his family calls him?

(Of course she will, this is Spuffy for goodness sakes!)

Hold on, this is going to be a rough ride.


Prologue:


Buffy shuffled along the old, brick covered path of the Sunnydale Cemetary. She was deep in thought as she kicked at the old rocks and weeds that lay beneath her booted feet.

Twenty-year-old Buffy Summers sang a silly old song, one from a Musical, as she near skipped along the pathway.

“All I want is a room somewhere;
Far away from the cold night air,
La-di-da, la-di-dee, dee-dare, oh…
Wouldn’t that be luverly!”

She hesitated and scanned the area, her ‘spidey’ sense tingling like radar.

A vampire fledgling, just a few yards ahead of her, stood near the pathway, leaned up against his own tombstone. He grinned at her, warmly and rasped, “nice night. Great evening for a snack, eh girlie?"

Buffy didn’t hesitate, she leapt at the vampire and struck a blow for ‘good’ into his heart with her favorite wooden stake ‘Mr. Pointy.’

“Yeah,” she giggled, brushing the vampire dust from her hands, “great night for a snack. In fact,” she continued non-chalantly, “I’ve got to get home, fix my sweet baby, James, a nice midnight snack.”

With that, Buffy twirled around and skipped off down the path, the way she had just come, to head home to her two-year-old son, James.

“Wonder what old William would say,” she chuckled to herself, “if he knew that he had a two-year-old son, my Jimmy. A half-human/half-vampire son with his blue eyes and my naturally (?) honey blond hair?”

“Oh, well,” Buffy sighed dramatically, “Will’ll never know. He’s gone, because of me, the Initiative and the Watcher’s Council. Good thing,” she reasoned, “Jimmy would never be safe if too many people knew just who, and what he really was.”


She skipped off, out of the cemetary and headed home to 1630 Revello Drive. Her Mother’s home, and hers, and now her son’s.

Little did Buffy Summers know, but two, yellowish/brown eyes watched her go. From the shadows, he heard her musings and grinned in evil glee.

“I’ll make you mine, Slayer,” the tall, lumbering vampire hissed. “I’ll claim you and take your son as my own. Then,” Riley the Vampire laughed heartily, “they’ll be no stopping me or mine from controlling everything!”


A/N: Short, but a start! Please read and review. Let me know if this sounds interesting at all??? Thanks, Luv, Spuf