Chapter 10


Buffy surveyed the damage in the clubs restroom mirror with a critical eye, noting how the dim lighting seemed to be making everything opaque and romantic looking. Opening up her tiny purse, she pulled a brush, lipstick, and powder out and laid them on the counter in front of her, starting to touch up her glowing face, as she reflected on the evening so far.

Xander and Spike had gone and gotten drinks for the table, as soon as she and Spike had arrived, along with tequila shots for everyone to toast Tara's promotion to head supervisor of the psychiatric department.

After slamming the shots and drinking part of her Alabama Slammer, Buffy had begun to feel very relaxed and not just a little horny. Looking at the gorgeous man who sat next to her it was all she could do not to tear his clothes off and do body shots off of his toned stomach.

As Xander ordered another round of shots for the table, Spike had taken the opportunity to ask her to dance. Accepting happily, she gave Spike her hand and let him lead her through the club, out to the crowded dance floor. Placing her hands around his neck, she gazed into his bluer than blue eyes as he held her tightly in his arms. The slow swaying motion had his body molding to hers as they each could feel the steady pounding of the others heart. It was a perfect moment but she longed for him to kiss her. She knew that in her mind she had given up on the age difference argument, but as they danced, she glanced in the direction of the table wondering what his older friends would think. Yet, she longed for that kiss still.

*It will just have to be kept quiet that's all there is to that. * Buffy thought as she recapped her lipstick. *I'll just have to convince him that no one can know about us. It's for the best. Can you imagine the looks we'd get from Anya or his father, not to mention everyone else? I'd feel like Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate. Except without the daughter and the impending marriage. * Shaking her head at the direction of her thoughts with a sigh, Buffy closed up her purse and headed out the restroom door and back into the noisy club.


"There you are." A deeply masculine voice broke through her reverie. "I've been looking all over for you luv. We didn't get to finish that dance."

Buffy gasped as she felt Spike's arms wrap around her waist from behind and his lips find the sweet spot in the crook of her neck.

"We....didn't?" She managed to stammer out as her body went from low flame to molten lava with the nibbling he was doing on her neck.

"No. We didn't." Spike murmured huskily as he pulled her gently back into a dark recess under the stairs of the club, his hands gliding up the front of her dress to cup her breasts through the thin material as soon as they were out of sight.

"God, you are so beautiful. All I want to do is worship you, every single part of your body. I want to feel you withering under my hands as I caress you and feel you quaking under me as you cum wrapped around me. Can you let me do that Buffy? Can you let a 19 year old man give you the pleasure you deserve?"

Buffy's eyes swept shut and she whimpered incoherently as she pressed back against him. Feeling his erection through the layers of clothing, she reached behind to grip his ass and bring him closer to her, until they were grinding against each other silently agreeing to his terms.

Spike lathed the side of her arched neck with his lips and tongue as he pushed himself into her firm backside. The smell of her body oil intoxicating him even more as it wrapped its scent around his senses in a warm silken mist. Buffy's hands moved feverishly over his tight buttocks for a moment before sliding her hands over his as they rubbed and molded her breasts, before smoothing down her ribcage and her stomach, to finally cup her heated junction between her thighs, through the thin layer of her dress. The pounding of her blood echoed to the beat of the music in the club, and she gasped in want as he applied pressure to the hidden pleasure zone.

"Oh...Spike." She moaned into his mouth as his right hand came up to capture her chin, turning her face for a deep kiss, while the younger man supported her upper body against his.

"Mmmm...Buffy. So bleedin' gorgeous. So bloody perfect." Spike moaned pulling himself from her honeyed lips and gazing at her with hooded eyes. "I've got to have you luv. I've got to take you home and make you mine."

Barely able to think as his hands continued their torturous slide to all the pleasure points of her body, all Buffy could do was nod against his neck in acceptance before answering throatily.

"Take me home Spike. Take me home and make me yours."

TBC