Feedback is always nice.... :)



Chapter 12


Spike carried Buffy up the stairs in his arms before depositing her small feet on the wooden floor. Cupping her face in both of his hands he pulled her in for a sweet kiss before setting to the task of removing the last vestiges of her clothing. Buffy stood with her mind still muddled, running her hands over his muscles of his back, as he bent to release her from the dress and garter belt now tangled at her feet.

Standing up again he ran a gentle hand down the side of her face to lovingly caress the downy skin there, before he nudged her onto the comfort of the bed, where she then lay with one leg bent up at the knee and the other dangling off. Leaning over her, he slowly allowed one of his hands to trail from her neck, down her ribcage, over her stomach, the light touch making her giggle and the muscles there bunch, to her inner thigh, skipping over the most sensitive of areas, and away from her warm skin.

Pulling himself up to his full height, he slowly trailed the same hand over his torso, down to his muscled stomach and finally to where his belt was still buckled, knowing full well that Buffy was watching him with rapidly returning heat. Reaching out to run his open palm down her bent leg's inner thigh, he undid his belt, and top button of his slacks with his other free hand.

Buffys eyes glowed in the moonlight flooding the cozy room as she watched Spike do a slow striptease for her. *God, this isn't a nineteen year boy...this here, honey, is a MAN! M....A...N!* She softly bit her lip as the giddy thoughts flitted through her head making her silently thank whoever was listening for delivering this breathtaking flesh and bone fantasy to her.

Spike now unzipped his slacks, smiling as he felt Buffy's hand join his in caressing her inner thigh, his cock straining at the boxers he slid down his muscular legs to be kicked over to join her dress in the ever-growing pile of discarded clothing.

Buffy's eyes widened as she took her first close-up look of his rigid cock. "Yummy." She said impishly as she pushed herself up from the bed to a sitting position, her inner thighs already getting damp at the thought of this magnificent specimen in between her lips. "Looks like someone has a lolly for me."

Spike's head rolled back as he felt Buffy take his cock into her hot hand and stroke from the head to the base and then follow the path her hand had taken with her wet, willing mouth.

"Uuuuummmmmmmm...." Buffy moaned through her open mouth as she glided down his 10" length. "So good." She said pulling her head away for a moment to watch him as she continued to stroke him. Gazing up at his taut stomach in rapt attention she gave into the urge to gently bite at the skin on his lower abdomen, but not before running her tongue around and into his belly button and lightly scratching his thigh muscles with her unoccupied hand.

"Feels... so... bloody fantastic..."Spike groaned as she nibbled and sucked at his strong, carved stomach muscles.

"Harder luv....squeeze me .....oooohhhhh yeaaa...harder..." His voice hoarse with the pleasure Buffy was giving him. "FUCK...........YEA........." He intoned as he looked down at precisely the moment she took him into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the sensitive head as her hand cupped his balls.

Buffy took her time, relaxing her throat muscles taking more and more of his erection into her suctioning mouth, moving her hand in tandem on the lower shaft as she slipped her other hand around to clutch his firm ass and encourage his shallow thrusting movements.

"JeSUSssss.......IT'S SO BLOODY GOOOOOOOODDDD.....BUFFFFFFFFYYYYY...." He moaned loudly as she suddenly dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him still sucking, not even loosing a beat.

Always a visual guy, Spike's eyes drifted open and downward taking in the delicious sight of his dream girl on her knees, her ruby lips wrapped around his hard as steel prick, not even realizing that her hand had dropped away from his ass and she was now whimpering, around his shaft, in time with his moans.

"Gaahhhhhhh.....ddddddddd..."Spike's strangled cry came out in one harsh breath as the evening breeze shifted the curtains and the moonlight bathed his girl, revealing the naughty hand that had crept between her thighs and was rubbing her clit furiously as she sucked him off.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK BABY..........I'M GONNA........OHHHHHHHHH...FUCK YEA.........I'M GONNA...........CUUUUUUUMMMMMMM." Spike roared as Buffy's sucking mouth suddenly clamped down in her own mini version of a hoover vacuum, her own moans vibrating around his pistoning cock, taking him over the edge as he began to fill her mouth with his life giving seed.

"OH....FUCK....OH....FUCK......." Spike chanted as he felt her suck and caress him voraciously, her mouth suddenly coming off of his still erupting tool that sent splatters of cum across her breasts as she followed him into shuddering moaning ecstasy.

Spike's legs trembled as his orgasm finally subsided, so much so that he had to kneel down with Buffy on the floor so he didn't fall over where he stood. He then slid his weak arms around her shoulders and pulled her moist still trembling body to his, heedless of his seed coating her skin.

Resting his cheek on her tousled gold mane, they both knelt quietly for a moment trying to catch their breath, and just enjoying the aftermath.

"That was the BLOODY BEST blow 've ever 'ad pet." Spike said in wonder, smiling when she giggled in response and hugged him closer.

Looking down into Buffy's luminous eyes he grinned and nodded towards the one item they had still yet to get to. "Bed, luv?"

Nodding her head as they stood together, " In a minute, shower first."

"Hmmmm..."Spike responded enthusiastically, "Shower first, indeed."


TBC