A big dedication to Minamyluv who has been so sweet in her feedback!!! *thanks girl!*

Feedback: Is Spike HOT? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE oh and did I say PUH-LEASE?


Oh did I mention anybody who wants this, IF anybody wants this for their site feel free to steal....I'm easy...er...going...........just let me know so I can check it out too! ;)






Chapter 19 Blue Moon


Buffy yawned and stretched as she smiled up into the deepening shadows of the room. Reaching out with one hand, she was momentarily surprised to feel that Spike had left the bed, until she opened her eyes.


*Oh wow, * was her first thought as her eyes grew accustomed to the dark and she began to see what Spike had done.

From the pillow of her bed, where a single perfect rose lay, to the open door of her room, candles glowed and rose petals rest scattered across the hardwood floor enticing her to follow the intimate path to see where it led.

Stepping from the bed, she pulled the white cotton top sheet with her and wrapped it around her bare form, tucking the ends into the valley between her breasts.

"Spike?" she called out as she stepped into the hall, carefully following the winding path of golden light and fragrant petals, "Where are you?"

Moving down the steps and finally reaching the 1st floor of her home, she saw that the candles led out through the kitchen and out onto the patio and pool deck beyond.

Walking lightly, Buffy moved to stand framed in open door way for a moment, her breath trapped in her chest, as her star dazzled eyes beheld the magic that Spike had prepared for her in such a short period of time.

The formerly plain wicker dining set was now draped with a multitude of scarves of deep gem toned hues so long that the pointed edges covered the ground giving the table an Arabian nights like quality. On top of this sat two place settings of fine bone china so translucent you could almost believe it would shatter with even the slightest of whispers. Next to the plates two crystal goblets filled with shimmering golden hued wine sparkled and refracted the warm buttery glow of a cascade of vanilla scented candles seated upon a small, round, silver serving tray.

Stepping out onto the porch, Buffy smiled with delight at the soft strains of Spanish guitar filled the warm night air.

"Like it luv?" Spike said coming up behind her and wrapping his long arms around her tiny waist. His still bare chest coming into contact with the flesh of her back, sending shivers of delight through them both.

"I love it." She breathed as she turned her head to place a kiss onto his clean-shaven cheek. "When, how?"

"Figured you'd be asleep for awhile after the last. I also figured you would feel a bit peckish when you got up, I know I do, could eat a horse, I could." He said removing his arms and taking her hands in his, walking backwards as he led her to the table while continuing, "So I through on some jeans, whipped up some dinner, nothing fancy, just steak and baked potatoes, and while that was on the barbeque I remembered that Anya had left some of her stuff here. What you see on the table is all thanks to miss Anya. With a little style thrown in by moi."

Pulling out the comfy wicker chair that went with the set, Spike watched the candlelight flicker across the woman of his dreams lovely countenance, as Buffy sat down.

"Thought maybe after dinner we'd take a midnight swim, if you like." Nodding his head in the direction of the inky depths of the pool.

Looking up at him, her eyes misty, she told him, "I've never had anyone do this for me. Not even Angel." Her voice breaking on the last words as she spoke them, and the threatening tears spilling over and cascading down her cheeks.

"Now love," Spike said crouching down in front of her, gently wiping the tears away with one tender caresse, "No tears, only happy thoughts ok?"

Buffy sniffled nodding her head before showing him a smile so bright it would have made a sunbeam jealous of its intensity. "I'm not sad, really I'm not. I'm happy. So very, very happy, and I have such a wonderful man to thank for it. For this." She let her eyes sweep over the table again, before looking back into his deep blue eyes, bringing one hand up behind his neck and tugging his face closer, she whispered, "Thank you William," against his lips before claiming him once again as her own.


TBC