Chapter 25 Boredom learns some new tricks!


Buffy grinned to herself as she watched the hot-blooded teen try to regain some composure. *THIS is gonna be fun!*

Almost giddy with Spikes apparent willingness she lifted one finger and beckoned him to follow her.

Holding on to his jeans he followed eagerly behind, his eyes never leaving the smooth curve of her ass where the silk thong parted her cheeks. *God I love this woman* was all his now mush like brain could think.

“Strip.”

Buffy commanded once they were in the bedroom, “And lay on the bed, cock up. I want to see that big boy stiff and ready for my usage.”

Her words making him unbelievably harder, Spike stripped his clothes off and moved to the bed and lay down on it wondering what she would do next.

“I think….It’s time for a little show of give and take. You, get to give, and I get to take.” Buffys voice curled sensuously around his prone body as she grabbed one of his wrists and cuffed it to the bed.

“You’ll notice,” She continued to speak as she cuffed the other wrist, “That if you pull on these particular cuffs, they do something a little extra.”

She moved down to his ankles, “Go ahead Spike, try to move.”

Never taking his eyes from her as she moved to his other ankle he gamely tugged on one of the wrist cuffs, groaning a little when they pulled even tighter to his skin.

Finishing her work she moved to his side to sit on the bed her hand running down his naked flesh teasingly as she spoke to him, “That’s right baby, you’re mine for as long as I want and as long as I say.”

“Yes Buffy.” He said though it came out more as a strangled sigh.

“Very good Spike. You learn quickly. If you’re good tonight, maybe I’ll let you do this to me tomorrow.” Her eyes sparkled as she watched the handsome young man on the bed close his eyes and his cock become visibly angrier. “Ooooo I see someone likes that idea.” She said reaching out to lightly caress the throbbing organ.

“Fuck……..luv.”

“Ah…ah…ah…none of that now. It’s only Buffy or mistress.” She chastised, “I think you need a little reminder…”

He watched as she pulled something small from the same hiding place in her corset as before. It looked like a small remote control.

His eyes went suddenly wide and wild as she flipped the switch on the vibrating cock ring.

“Oh, my poor baby,” She cooed as she watched his entire body clench against the sensations roiling through his dick and balls straight down to his toes. “All that juicy goodness and no way to release it.”

“GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa…….BUFFFFYYY..” He shouted as he felt her hot tongue slide down the side of his cock to lightly stroke at his straining balls his arms and legs helplessly tugging on the restraints pulling them tighter still.

“What?” She asked leaning back up her eyes wide with false innocence as she shut off the remote and waited for him to regain some of his control, a satisfied smile lighting her face as she watched him heaving for breath.

Standing up she reached behind her and pulled the strings that held the corset together, Spike watched as the tight fitted clothing fell to the floor at her feet revealing the expanse of her bared flesh.

“That’s better.” She murmured stretching sensuously. “Now the panties.” Bending forward to slide the damp fabric down her legs slowly.

She watched with amusement as Spike practically bit his tongue trying not to beg her to come over and do, well… anything she wanted to, to him to relieve the mounting pressure in his crotch.

Moving back to the bed, she carefully lay down on her stomach on top of him her parted thighs spread on either side of his head.

Drinking in the sight of her swollen pink nether lips and the beads of her juices decorating the flushed skin, in combination with her hot body pressed against his own, Spike let out a small whimper knowing that the torment wasn’t over yet.

Reaching under the mattress Buffy pulled out a new toy.

Moving up to her knees slightly she turned on the 6-inch vibrator with its clit stimulator, and slid it into her dripping wet box from behind. Moving it deeply into her snatch with one hand, she rested her head on one of Spikes thighs. She kept her face turned away from his penis so that she could wrap her long golden hair around the shaft and stroke it in time with her own self-manipulations.

“Oooh fuck Buffy, Luv…So fucking HOT…So FUCKING beautiful…”He groaned watching her fuck the vibe in and out of her slick hole, her entire body trembling against his, her hand clenching around his cock in time.

“More……..OHFUCK……….Talk to me more Spike…..” Buffy demanded, “Sounds so good the way….ooohhhhmmmm….”

Spikes mind went into complete and total meltdown as he watched her pussy lips become more swollen and the liquid drip from her body onto his chest.

“Oooooh Fuck me………GOD…….I need to fuck you so badly….want to shove my dick so far into you and ram into you till you’re screaming my name…”

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh……..”

“Want to shove my tongue into your pussy and eat you until you can’t cum any longer and you beg me to let you rest……..”

“YESOHGODMORE…………..”

Her body was out of control as she twisted and quaked against him, the vibrator shoved as deeply into her body as it would go.

“BUFFYYY….OHGODBUFFY…” Spike pleaded his cock aching, his hands clenching, “Let me fuck you………PLEASE………….”

“OOOHHHHHHH FUCK I’m COMING…NOWNOW…SPIKE….OOOHHHHGODDD…….” It was the pleading that sent her over the edge screaming his name.

Spikes growls and snarls of unrequited lust mixed and melded with her own as she bucked her body up sending the vibrator deeper into her needy cunt.

“Oooooofuckfuckfuckfuck…..”

Spike watched helplessly as she rammed the humming object deeper and deeper. His eyes glazing over at the sight of her pussy virtually swallowing the foreign device, the scent of her washing over him and turning him into a desperate quivering wreck.

“Oh…god…that was sooooooooooooooooo good.” Buffy collapsed onto his thighs again her hand pulling the vibe, sticky with her juices, out of her still grasping cunt, her breasts heaving against him.

She lay there for a moment, dazed by the orgasm, *God that was HOT HOT HOT!*

“Buffy?” The question was pleading. “Buffy luv? Please? Now? I need to cum luv, I…” Spikes voice dropped off as his desire overwhelmed him.

Lifting herself off, she quickly straddled him and plunged his cock into her wet heat.

“OOOOOOOOOooooooo.” They cried out together as she started a fast rhythm another orgasm following fast behind her first.

“BUFFY….PLEASE…….” Spike begged his body arching at an impossible angle his needy prick thick and steel hard.

As Buffy started to quiver she reached behind her to the cock ring.

SNAP…

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCCKKKKKKKKKMEE…………..” Spike roared as the pressure on his balls was suddenly released and he convulsed violently with each sticky rope of cum he shot into her quivering body.

“OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD….” Buffy screamed through another orgasm as it tore through the last, her fingers digging into his chest as she held on for the ride, each volley of his hot semen deep inside, setting off another explosion.

Both quaked together, moaning and shouting, while Spike thrust up against her and into her the wetness of her pussy soaking his bombarding prick until they both crossed over the line into blackness.


Buffy was the first to rouse herself and quickly undoing his restraints returned to curl up beside her teenaged lover with a sigh of utter contentment.

“That was…” Spikes voice was raspy from overuse, “bloody fucking amazing.”

Buffy giggled as she tilted her head up accept his gentle kiss.

“What possessed you luv?”

Buffy smiled again, a twinkle of amusement glinting in her eye, “Lets just say I was bored!”

“Mmmmm….Well next time you’re bored I’ll be here with bloody bells on.” Spikes voice already getting soft with exhaustion as he pulled her into his embrace.

“Next time it’s your turn.” Buffy replied a yawn cutting off anymore talking as both fell into a deep and dreamless slumber.

TBC