Chapter 27


The club was packed as Spike led his quaking toy for the night, into the din. Loud trance music slammed into them as he took her hand and walked through the throng of moving bodies towards the bar.

“Black Jack straight up.” Spike spoke with authority the bartender never even questioning his age.

“And the lady?” the man shouted above the music.

“Alabama Slammer on the rocks.”

Nodding the bartender turned away to make the drinks.

Pulling Buffy into his arms while they waited Spike ground his erection against the apex of her thighs while dropping his head to speak into her sensitive ear.

“You make me so fucking hot Buffy.” Sliding one hand up her ribcage to palm her breast through the velvet material, he held her tightly against him so she could feel every inch of his stick cock as he pushed it harder tormenting her further. “Just want to fuck you right here in front of everyone, make you get down on your knees and suck me off until I cum all over that pretty mouth of yours.”

Buffy let a little sob slip as she pressed her flushed face into his chest trying desperately not to hump his leg like a bitch in heat.

“Buddy,” The bartender called pulling Spikes attention away from the overheated vixen in his arms for a moment as he paid for the drinks.

Handing Buffy her drink already dripping with condensation, he directed the way through the club to the upper level that overlooked the dance floor. Sultry Latin music with a hot danceable beat played in this section of the club, the thick Plexiglas walls keeping the music from the dance floor below out while still being able to look down at the bodies grooving to the beat in the huge expanse.

Moving with panther like grace to a huge brightly colored couch in the back, shaped like a set of lips, Spike chuckled thinking that this was the perfect tacky set up to continue his seduction. The lighting was non-existent and the people around them were too involved in each other to give a damn about the blond couple and what they were doing. Neon lights in the shapes of pink elephants and palm trees jumped and wriggled in time with the insistent beat and whirling bodies that danced not 20 feet away.

Taking her drink and setting it down with his own on a side table, Spike sat on the sofa pulling Buffy down onto his lap so that she was straddling him.

“OH…OHGODSPIKE.” She groaned loudly as she dragged her panty clad clit across the hard surface of leather that covered his zipper, her cries drowned out by the music.

Grasping her hands hard he forced her to sit back then dropped his hands to her hips to stop her frenzied movements.

“NO Buffy.” He spoke just loudly enough to be heard. “You will only cum when I tell you…NOT before or you will suffer the consequences.” One of his hands slid under her tightly stretched skirt and into her wet panties rubbing her clit as he pulled her down for a deep kiss.

Buffy squealed in helpless yearning, her clit itched so much and the heat, the heat was unbearable. She was so fucking wet and horny; she swore she could cum at just a look from her delicious, slightly cruel master.

Spike stopped with his fingers just resting on her nub, feeling it twitch and jump under his touch as he continued to plunder her silky mouth with his tongue. *So luscious, so mouth watering, so very, very mine.* the thoughts running rampant through his heated mind, *Hmmm…..*

Buffy pushed her hips forward trying to find some friction for her torment, arching her body against his as he kissed her.

“Spike…please…please….” She pleaded raining passionate kisses everywhere she could reach and grinding her body up against his seductively, when he pulled away from her lips for air.

“What do you want kitten? My cock?” He whispered into her ear thrusting his hips against her making her shudder with need.

“Yes Spike, yes…I want your cock…God I’ll do anything…”

“Anything?” *this was getting interesting.* as he placed a finger from his available hand into her mouth.

“Even sucking my cock?” He flicked her hard clit, “Right here? Right now?” His voice dropped throatily making her twist against him in want.

“Uh..huh…” She murmured her mind made up as she suddenly slid off his lap and sank to the floor in front of him. Before he could react his pants were unzipped and his cock was buried in her hot mouth.

*Fuck.* Looking around wildly to see if anyone had noticed the petite blond on the floor currently swallowing the entire length of his rock hard penis down her throat with such relish.

*Nope, no one* he realized thanking God or whoever would listen *….fuck she’s so bloody hot.*

Running his hands into her long thick locks making her take even more of his shaft into her, he shoved as much as she could take in and out of the scorching sucking inferno of her mouth.

Gritting his teeth, his entire body shuddered as he felt her constrict her throat a muscle around his swollen girth and that was, as they say, that.

His fingers tangled tightly in her tresses as he began the downward spiral into the rapture of filling her mouth with shot after shot of sticky cum, feeling her swallow down each drop as if it were the most delicious nectar on earth. Her hands rubbing his constricting balls as he unloaded himself into his goddess kneeling on the floor.

Pulling her lips off his cock she scrambled up while he tucked himself back into his pants and adjusted.

Resuming her spot on his lap she rested her forehead against his and waited impatiently for reciprocation.

Knowing full well what she was expecting he touched her face with one hand, curling his tongue behind his teeth as he looked at her in all her flushed and wanting beauty. “That was bloody perfect luv, bloody perfect. But remember what I said about consequences?” His blue eyes raking over her throbbing body, “I think that little performance warranted a little lesson in obedience. Need to teach you how to behave now don’t I little minx?”

Buffy tried to look properly chagrined but the truth was she couldn’t suppress the thrill that went through her or the fresh gush of moisture in her soaking wet undies at his words.

Nodding her head Buffy waited, whatever he had planned she knew she’d be begging and screaming his name at the end of it just as he had predicted.



TBC