This club is an actual place in Los Angeles called Circus and all the stuff that is written here happens. I went with some friends and Whew...talk about wild!






Chapter 28

Spike pulled Buffy into one of the stalls in the overcrowded unisex restroom of the club and locked it behind them, but not before noticing her huge eyes as she took in the ambiance of the bathroom.

People overflowed from every corner of the club and this area was no different. Some were drinking and dancing to the beat of the loud music while they waited for a stall, some were doing lines of coke, mirrors balanced on their knees offering to everyone and anyone who wanted, and some were just screwing. Doors open, lips locked, pants pushed down, skirts pushed up screwing. She had never seen such decadence before, she was shocked…and well…she found she liked it.

As soon as the stall door locked behind them, he dropped the toilet lid, unzipped his pants pulled out his already rock hard cock, sat on the lid and tearing her thong from her body, pulled her down on top sliding all the way to the hilt in one shove.

“FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUkkkkkkkkkkkkk Spikeeeeee…..” Buffy wailed at the feeling of her deprived pussy finally being filled with his thick pulsating meat.

Spike grunted as she started to ride him furiously, hands braced on either wall, feet slipping on the tiled floor, moisture dripping from her blistering caldron down his prick and onto his balls.

Reaching up with one hand he took a length of hair into his palm and twisted, pulling it roughly but not causing pain, until her neck and body arched away from his.

*Time for punishment.*

He kept her at the awkward angle as his other hand clasped her tiny waist in a bruising grasp and he plowed up into her tight quim, grunting and moaning, taking his pleasure in her and leaving her untouched in the most sensitive area of her clit.

“Spike…….spike please? I’ll be good…….I promise.” She begged unable to even drop one hand to her overlooked clit because to do so would cause her to fall and she didn’t want to imagine what would happen then.

But her pleading was to no avail and she quickly saw he was taking her and wasn’t about to pleasure her, this wasn’t punishment this was torment! Too feel him sliding too and fro from her sopping entrance and slamming back in until she was stuffed to the hilt with him. Every nerve ending burned every part of her screamed out for the final culmination that was not hers to have, wouldn’t be until she learned.

“AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa fuccccccckkkkkkkkkkk yes…” Spike groaned as he released what seemed to be a gallon or so of hot fluid into her clenching heat. Buffy whimpered in defeat as her clit throbbed and her body clenched in unfulfilled hunger.

Releasing her hair he shuddered as the last of his orgasm racked his body and caused his cock to jump inside of her. Tilting her head so that she gazed into his deep blue eyes he said, “That was just part of the punishment. You have to behave for the next hour and I promise I will make it worth your while. I will bring you to orgasm over and over until you can’t even scream you’ll be so hoarse, but you must do as I say and bear your punishment. Do you understand Buffy?”

She nodded mutely even as her inner muscles clenched around him in excitement at his words.

“No, say the words. Say, I understand Master.”

Green eyes sparked with rebellion for a moment before she nodded again and repeated the words, “I understand Master.”

“Good.” He said lifting her off of his lap and rearranging his clothing again, before Buffy could pull her skirt down however, he stopped her.

“One more thing luv,” He spoke his voice taking on a mischievous quality as he pulled out the damnable bottle of amber liquid and unscrewed the cap watching her skin flush, her breathing quicken and ….

“And this time it’s going everywhere.”

TBC