Chapter 29


Buffy was in agony. Squirming and wriggling against Spike like a frenzied animal, as he moved his body against hers on the dance floor, she was surprised she wasn’t frothing at the mouth the signals coming from every sensitive point on her body were that overwhelming.

After their initial fuck session in the unisex restroom downstairs, he had brought out the oil he had procured from a college buddy, and proceeded to rub it into both nipples, her dripping slit and then around back because, “No part shall go without.”

Even her thong rubbing was almost enough to bring her off…. almost but not quite.

So here she was, at the mercy of a man who was not only a demon in the sack but she was beginning to suspect a devil in disguise as well. His arms draped loosely around her waist as he ground his cock into the sensitive area of her dripping hot pussy making her moan and whimper for more.

“Mmmmm Buffy luv, you know what I want to do to you when we leave?” He purred into her sensitive ear making her blood boil, “First, I’m going to have you strip naked so I can watch you shaking and shivering in need. Then I’m going to have you kneel on your hands and knees on the edge of the bed while I put my hands on your hips and then I’m going to lick you from front to back. I’m going to slide my tongue as deep into your pussy and ass as I possibly can and then you know what I’m going to do?”

Buffy leaned heavily against his firm chest panting weakly as his words burned into her brain painting a picture that made her clutch at him sharply her grasping fingers almost tearing his shirt in her frenzied state.

“ I’m going to eat you till you beg, and just before you cum, I’m going to slide my thick, throbbing cock as far into your hot, dripping wet, tight pussy as I can and then I’m going to fuck you into the next millennium.”

“OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo Spike……I …can’t…Baby…..now? Please?” Buffy pleaded her eyes growing wet with unshed tears of frustration.

Nodding against her he growled huskily, “Now, baby now.”



Not quite home


“In the back.” Spike barked as soon as they reached the DeSoto in the rear of the parking lot.

Practically wrenching the door open Buffy scrambled onto the large bench seat as Spike pulled the door shut behind them.

“Roll down the window and then kneel with your head that direction.” He ignored her questioning look until she was in position, as much as he wanted to fuck her he didn’t think giving her a concussion on the window would be such a good thing.

“Spread your legs Buffy.” He commanded as his hands went to her skirt and he pushed it up into a belt revealing her perfectly rounded ass in the moonlight. Pulling her black thong down till it stretched across her splayed thighs he ran his hands over her smooth skin enjoying watching her quiver at his touch.

“What do you want Buffy?” He asked as he slid one slender finger over her swollen outer lips making her gasp and shiver, her tender breasts rubbing on the window frame of the door as she lay across it. The coolness of the steel seeped into her heated flesh only jacking the game up another notch because as desperately as she wanted to rub against that door she couldn’t for fear of reprisal.

“Buffy…what….do…you…want?” He asked more forcefully this time.

“What…”she gasped, “What you said…”

“And what did I say?” Slapping one hand down hard onto one of her bared cheeks when she didn’t answer quickly enough, the cracking sound and the sting making her pussy push out more of it’s hot sticky fluid, the aroma of her need filling the car.

“Ughnn………that you’d lick me from back to front, that you’d stick your tongue so deep in my pussy and ass, and then you’d fuck me.” The words coming quickly on one another as the itchiness of the tormenting liquid and her own lubrications pushed her to the edge of not caring as long as he did what he promised.

Sliding his teasing finger into her grasping pussy he smiled evilly when she struggled for breath, “Are you mine Buffy?” He asked as he moved the digit farther into her body, “are you?”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhgod Yes Spike, I’m yours….always………” her quavering voice answered as she tried to thrust back on his hand.

Ignoring her sob of desperation as he removed his finger, he grasped her thighs in a firm grip and putting his head between them licked her slowly and languidly from the top of her quivering mound to the cleft of her rounded buttocks.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhGgggggggoooooddddddd………..” She wailed into the dark parking lot as her entire body arched up and was seized with violent trembling at the first touch of his searing tongue on her itchy hot flesh.

“More?” Spike drawled his mouth so close to her wet flesh she could feel his panting breaths.

“More... please Spike more.” She begged, “Make me cum…god I need your tongue on my pussy so fucking bad.”

“Ggggggggggrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa….” She shrieked as he buried his tongue deeply in between the puffy lips of her slippery cunt licking and slurping at her as she squirmed and twisted her body in attempt for him to cover everywhere at once.

“Ohgodohgodohgod….Spike……..Spike………….CUMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG……………” the scream rent the air as a massive shockwave slammed into her already struggling body.

Stabbing deeper into her willing quim he lapped up the juices that flooded his lips and chin, as he clutched her thighs, her shuddering body making it hard to hold onto his succulent morsel.

“Uhh…Uhhh…….OoooH …Ohhh…More…More…More…” She panted repeatedly as he slid his seeking muscle into the crevice of her buttocks before delving in a quick flickering motion into her hidden passage and cleaning the itchy substance away.

“OH baby…………..FUCK so GOOD….SO FUCKING GOOD…” she said unable to stop her straining body from thrusting back into his face as he slid two fingers into her pussy and forced another orgasm from her willing body.

“OOOOOOhhhhhhhh…Godddddddddddd…I’M GONNA CUM AGAIN………..FUCK YESSSSSSS……..” Her hair whipped around her sweat dampened face, her breasts heaving and her hands holding onto the door so hard her knuckles turned white.

Pulling his fingers from her with a suctioning sound Spike quickly rose to his knees behind her and ripped his pants open releasing his throbbing cock before slamming it in to the hilt.

“BUUUFFFFFFFFY….”
“OOOOOoooSPIKE……..”

“FUCK ME… Harder……..”

“Ooh Yeah baby, take it… take all my cock…all the way in…….GONNA fill you up………”

The hard, moist slapping sound of two bodies entwined filled the interior of the car. Pants and moans of desire reverberated against the leather cushions as Spike plunged again and again into Buffy’s slushy cunt.

“Oh Fuck…….Buffy it’s so good…you feel so fucking good….you’re pussy squeezing my cock…love the feel…of me sliding in and out of your body.”

“Ooooo spike…please baby…..please……..Ineedyou……need you…..” Buffy mewled as one of her hands came up behind her to wrap around his neck and pull it down to her hot skin.

“You taste so fucking good.” He groaned into her ear licking the sheen off of her skin slowing his thrusts and driving her crazy as she felt his balls slapping against her thighs.

“Oh baby, I love you soooo much……love fucking you…love the way you taste…the way you feel…….”His voice sending tremors throughout her body.

“Mmmmmmmmm……..yes……….yes……………..yes………..”Buffy all but swooned in his arms when he slid a hand down to her wet snatch and started a slow purposeful rubbing on her clit.

“Harder baby…harder…..oh Spike HARDER……………”
“Yea baby…tell me…tell me that you’ve never been fucked better….that a nineteen year old fucks you the best….tell me Buffy….”

“ Oh GOD …YES ….I’ve never had anyone…..ooo…as good as you….fuck…..I ….love……….yesyesyes…your teenage cock….OH …OH….Spike…..Fuck me HARDER SPIKE…………….” She screeched her nails tearing into the skin on his neck as he pounded into her from behind, forcing her up against the car door the metal biting into her through her shirt.

“Now baby, cum for me now….Wanna feel you squeezing me……making me fill you…do you want me to fill you?”

“Ohhh yeeessss…fill me……..shoot your cum deep into me baby…..let me feel you coat myinsides………..Now…now……..NOW…..NOW……..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW...” the words were torn from her throat in the heat of their combined passion.

“OHFUCKBUFFY…” Spike howled as he felt his balls tighten against her skin and he shoved his cock as deep as it possibly could go into her, his cock swelling within her heat.

“OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD…” Guttural moans and grunts filled the night air so loud it caught the attention of some of the clubs patrons as they went into the building a knowing smile on their faces.

Buffy thrust back onto Spike thick spurting tool as hard as she could, inner muscles spasming out of control as wave after wave of hedonistic bliss washed over her. With each and every fresh onslaught of his hot juices on her trembling insides she crashed again, and again, until she collapsed on the door, her wasted body barely able to hold her up.

The sticky slapping sounds of their bodies increased as he plunged into her relentlessly his mind completely a blank save for the animalistic drive to fuck, and keep fucking as he filled her to overflowing, the cum sliding down her inner thighs.

Harsh panting now filled the car as Spike collapsed back on his haunches pulling out of her wetness with an audible noise, his eyes sweeping over her glistening skin and dripping snatch. He caught her exhausted breathless body around the waist and pulled her flush to his own as he slid down onto the seat stretching out to his full length.

“Fuck……that was……..fuck……” She barely got out her mind still awhirl at the sensations he had wrung from her body.

“You said it luv.” He said quietly pushing her sweat soaked hair from her face and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

“What say we take this and go home pet?”

“Mmmmm sounds good to me, I need a shower.” She said grimacing as she became slowly aware of the stickiness between her thighs. “What was that stuff anyway?”

Grinning into the moonlight that filled the car Spike answered, “That would be a trade secret luv. You got something to trade and I’ll tell you the secret.”

“Maybe later.”

“I’ll hold you too that.”

“I bet you will.”



TBC