2:00 AM


Spike stumbled through the door of his house trying not to wake his parents, lord knew his Da would pitch a bloody fit if he did wake him and then saw his son in his present condition. Feeling no pain had taken on a whole new meaning after the 10th shot of Black Jack. From then on it had been straight from the bottle.

"Ssshhh...hhh..hhh." He whispered to the coat rack he had run into, giggling like a school boy as he barely managed to right the rack before it toppled over. Fumbling his way along the wall he finally found the staircase and mentally counted off the steps until he reached the landing. He stood swaying for a few minutes, a silly grin plastered across his face, his hand clutching the banister, before he finally began moving towards his own room.

Not even noticing the light that spilled from underneath, he pushed the door open and staggered into his room, closing the door cautiously and then leaning against it with his eyes closed breathing a sigh of relief. *home sweet home.*

"And here I thought you'd never get back." Faiths sultry voice intoned causing Spike to pop his eyes open, the alcohol in his system making him see double for a moment.

Blinking to clear them he nearly groaned out loud when he saw her lying completely naked in his bed, the sheets placed strategically to entice. *Girl..Girl look good.* Was all he could process as he shrugged out of his duster and peeled off his skin tight t shirt revealing his cut abs and his chisled chest.

*Oh fuck yeah.* Faith thought to herself drooling internally over her cousins hot body and just knowing that a man that looked like that had to be a god in the sack."Why don't you come over here cous? I'll be real nice to you." She asked patting the bed beside her a come hither look on her pretty face.

"Think I'll do just that," he managed to get out while kicking off his boots and tugging his socks off. *Didn't even fall over,* he grinned quite proud of not making an ass out of himself as he moved towards the bed and the waiting sex kitten. *fuck buff.......fuck.......fuck.......who? wait....what was i thinkin?*

Shaking his head a bit to try and get back the thoughts, the alcohol sloshing in his head threw him for a loop, and losing his equilibrium, he toppled into the bed beside Faith.

Giggling at him, she reached out and ran a hand down the length of his gorgeous abdomine to the top of his jeans. "So cous, watcha want me to do first?" Not waiting for him to reply she tugged the top button open and then followed the path of her fingers with her tongue in wanton fashion.

"Snnnnnn........sssnnnnn...bu................uuuu...........snk...." a loud rumbling snore was all she got in answer.

Leaning up, her eyes wide with disbelief, she pushed her dark locks to one side and frowned at her now snoring cousin. "Asleep, he's goddamned asleep. I don't fucking believe this."

Rolling onto her back she huffed in frustration crossing her arms over her naked breasts her mind going a mile a minute before an idea began to form in her head. *Just because he doesn't remember anything doesn't mean we didn't do anything. At least that's what he's gonna think.* Her dark eyes lit up with an almost demonic light, *Fucking perfect, I'll get the guy, blondie will hit the road and Spike's gonna be my slave. Oh this is almost too good to be true.*

With an evil grin she lay there for several minutes plotting every detail and then going over it again. Rolling over on her side towards her completely blacked out cousin she reached for the buttons on his Levi's again and began to work her deliciously bad magic.


*********************************************************************************************************************************************

12:33 pm the next day.

The phone in Spike's room rang. It's shrill noise cut through the quiet warmth of the afternoon, before it was answered sleepily.

"Yeah?"

No answer only silence.

"Who the hell is this?" Faith asked again knowing all to well that it could only be Buffy. *Too fucking perfect.*

"Faith?" Buffy asked her voice quavering, her eyes filling with tears as she realized that it was indeed Spike's cousin answering his phone in a rudely awakened fashion. *maybe he's not in the room, maybe he's letting her stay there cause something happened to hers, that's it he's downstairs on the couch.*

"You want Spike? He's a little out of it, long night ya know." Faith grinned hearing the blond choke on the other end of the line.

"Who's on the bloody phone?" Spikes voice sounding gravelly and obviously close came over the line, confirming all of Buffy's worst fears.

There was a rustling noise and the sound of Faith saying she wasn't sure who was on the other end as the phone was passed, "Ello?"

The tears spilled over as she heard his voice, the voice she loved above all else. Barely managing to whisper out anything; Buffy's heart broke into peices as she said quietly, " Goodbye William," and replaced the hand set into it's cradle.