Dedicated to : Sarah, for being simply you. It means more than you can know.




Epilogue:


The night was a typical california night, balmy with a slight breeze that carrassed the skin. The scent of night blooming jasmine hung in the air curling it's way through buffys home and mingling with the warm vanilla scented candles lit throughout the entire house. Not a single light was in use, only the flickering candles and dancing shadows lit her home tonight.

Buffy smiled softly as she put the final touches on the low table she had set up outside on the back patio. Tonight was about showing how much he meant to her.Tonight was about her love for Spike, tonight was for him and only for him.

A week had passed since Faith had been taken away, a week since that fateful day in the park, a week since she had seen him for more than an instant. Nightly phone calls drifted like leaves on still waters, soothing and lovely, into the deep hours of night. Days were taken up with family obligations, Faiths well being and finally the seeing off of Giles and Anya, the parting sweet and promises were made to keep in touch weekly.

Buffy ran her hands over her arms, the bare flesh soft to the touch, her eyes closing as she imagined his hands on hers, his touch setting her aflame like she had never thought she would be again. He was her dream lover, his age no longer important or cared about. It was his heart, and his soul that drew her. He was the reason, he was all her reasons.

"Planning on sharing luv?" That voice, like liquid heat, syrupy sweet and tantalizing like honey dripping from a spoon.

Buffy turned towards the voice of her lover, her eyes sparkling, her lips parted in a tender smile as she drank him in. Her prince, her romeo, her all.

Spike leaned against the doorway not moving simply enjoying this breathtaking creature, her hair glowing in the moonlight, her skin warmed by the light of the candles, the soft drape of her scarlet red gyspy styled dress molding to her like an embrace.

Buffy moved forward, her hand outstretched to him, her eyes capturing his, her heart laid bare to him as she stepped up close and drew his head down for a soft kiss of esquisite bliss.

"I've missed you so." She said quietly after a few moments, her eyes awash with hope as she watched him carefully.

Taking her into his arms Spike dipped his head to reclaim her lips in a kiss that was about giving her his passion and devotion and taking hers into himself as well.

Tongues tangled and soft gasps filled the air as the twosome continued unhurried in their reacquaintance of each other. Slowly and softly as if in a dream, two hearts
moved towards one another and became one once again.

Spike pressed a kiss onto her forehead whispering against her skin, "I love you Buffy, so much."

Buffy raised her hands to his chisled face and her eyes brimming with unshed tears as she answered, "As I love you William, as I always have and until now I have been to afraid to admit to it.But no longer. You are my heart, you are my moon, my nights begin with you and my days set on your smile. Let me show you how much I do love you, let me show you how much you mean to me."

Spike's eyes glittered, his jaw muscle ticking with emotion as her words washed over him and were a balm to his aching heart.

Buffy smiled gently, words no longer being needed and took his hand drawing him towards the pallet she had arranged reminiscent of the sweet night of passion they had shared together on this very deck.

Spike couldn't believe what she had done for him. It overwhelmed him as he stood back and took in the surreal fantasy she had so carefully wrought with him foremost in her mind. The tears slid silently down his cheeks at the magic that Buffy had woven, and his love for her grew even more intense.

A large sleeping mat covered in deep purple satin lay on the redwood floor, covered by pillows of all shapes and sizes all in deep jewel tones and shot through with gold thread and intricate patterns. A gazebo stood covering it also draped with long runners of satins and silks, lames and metallic colored fabrics. Each a waterfall cascading in gem like brilliance to puddle onto the ground. Candles of every size in deep reds and creams sat scattered along the pools side and an intricate rod iron chandelier filled with hundreds of the flickering lights hung suspended from the middle of the gazebo casting a warm glow onto his beautiful deity come to life.

Stepping onto the large mat she knelt, her eyes never leaving his. Reaching behind her neck to undo the simple tie that held her dress, a whisper and the material was loosened and her bare form was left open to his deep blue gaze.

Spike felt as if he were immersed in warm waters, the heat of her gaze sliding in and around him and beckoning him to her. Unable to resist his siren's call, he stripped his shirt off and slid his black jeans from his long legs, his feet bare already, kneeling with her on the pillows. They stayed that way for what seemed to be an eternity, not touching, just being, connecting on a silent level only they could feel.

Buffy placed one trembling hand onto his sculptured chest, her head tilted upwards to look at her lover, her lips beckoning him too drink deep once again.

Reaching out Spike fisted his hand into her thick golden tresses and with all of his passion took what she so freely offered.

With a soft moan Buffy wrapped herself around him, her soft breasts pressed against his hard muscles, their thighs touching, hands sliding over skin memorizing and remembering. A wave of feverish desire swept through them both as they surged towards each other, deigning to be closer.

Lying her down onto her back on the cushions Spikes eyes glittered as he looked at her flushed countenance and parted bee stung lips, "I can't wait Buffy, I have to be inside you."

Buffy smiled wrapping her arms around his strong neck, "Then don't wait my love, let us be one. Forever."

Buffy's head arched back into the soft cushions as Spike pushed his length deep into her, stretching her, reclaiming her as his own. "Oh god, Buffy." He groaned against
the heated skin of her neck. Finding her pulse skittering beneath with her passion, Spike began a slow rythym as he slid his tongue under the curve of her jaw and along her throat.

"Spike, oh...god...so long...it's been too long...." Buffy moaned lost to the sensations. Her fingers curving into the sharp blades of his back and her legs coming up to wrap around his lean waist as he thrust deeply into her willing and pliant body.

"Love..................love.....you.....so.....much...............love...you....so...much..........."Spikes words echoed in her ear as he moved his body to and fro into hers his chant mimicking his movements.

"Oh.......you're so deep in me........so good.........you feel so good.........OhOHSpike..." Buffy cried out lost to him, her heart his only, her mind, her body, her soul, all for him.

Surging against one another, all was quiet whispers of love and commitment, the slow,soft slapping of flesh on flesh, the slick sounds of pleasure, all background music to the enchanted symphony the two lovers were performing with one another.

Dipping his head into the curve of her soft neck he inhaled deeply, loving the heated scent of her skin. A sudden urge to bite down on that tender spot to mark her as his, overwhelmed him as her strong inner muscles drove him ever closer to completion.

Buffy's eyes flew open as she felt him bite down into the soft flesh, the pain that was coupled with the exsquite pleasure pushing her over the precipice shocking her with it's strength.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHGOD SPPPPIIKEEEEE..." Her inner muscles clamping down hard onto his surging cock as he stroked into her again and again each tug of her vaginal muscles around him delicious and hot.

"OH fuck Buffy.........I can't....hold.....on...." His hips pounded into her thrusting into her, pushing into her deeper and deeper...

*Then come into me my love* whispered through his mind. Somehow, someway they were connected not just in body but in heart and soul and that was all that was needed to be finally, blissfully complete.

" GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD.............." Spike howled into the night air as he released himself in a wash of colors and blinding lights. Sending his lifegiving seed deep into the hidden recesses of her still quaking body.

"OHHHHSPIKELOVEYOULOVEYOUloveyou so much.........ohgodiloveyou........" Buffy moaned and shuddered, her hands searching out and finding his somehow and tangling her fingers into his own. She arched up against him, chest to chest as she shook through multiple orgasm. Each shock of pleasure making her gasp and cry out for more until she finally collapsed underneath his own shaking and replete body.

"OhBuffy ....I love you so bloody much..." He said, taking in deep gulps of oxygen as he propped himself up on his elbows winding his fingers into her damp locks. Smiling down at her when she finally opened her eyes, the look of rapture resplendent on her face.

"Effulgent, " she whispered with a smile, as she ran one hand down his sweat slickened back and the other over his glowing face. "Beautiful."

"I love you William, you are my world."

Tears he hadn't even felt slid down his face to mingle with her own as they lay lost to the night in one anothers tender embrace.

"I have one more thing for you though, my love." She said reaching beneath a pillow to her right and extracting a simple golden band. "Wear this for me? With the promise that someday you will forever be mine?"

Spikes eyes glittered with emotion as he let her slide the band onto his left ring finger finally noticing the matching ring that was residing in it's rightful place on her hand already.

"I am yours love, as you are mine. And when the time comes I will be forever yours."

Leaning down to capture her lips with his own, Buffy wrapped herself around him as they once again, both found their reasons to be.



THE END

Well folks that's it. Hope you enjoyed it. :)