Chapter 6


Buffy walked into the kitchen trying to keep her mind firmly on the task of preparing the coffee and bagels and not the hot blond walking behind her, she could almost feel his intense gaze licking at the fires burning inside her.

*Cor she's got a perfect ass.* Spike thought keeping his eyes on Buffy's gently swaying behind as she walked. *Christ what I'd give to pound that sweet little behind into my mattress for couple of hours, make her scream my name while she cums around me all her lovely muscles tightening, caressing....grrrr.*

His cock hardened painfully within his jeans despite his having cum not more than 20 minutes before. *Shower, shower now. Make small talk later.* His blood deprived mind was sending caveman like signals, as he cut through the room opposite Buffy on route to the closed door and hidden relief of the restroom.


Buffy walked into the kitchen and set the goodies on the counter before turning around to look at her host only to find he had disappeared. A confused look crossed her face, "Spike?" She asked perplexed, "Spike?" A little louder this time.

" Yea Luv?" His white blond popped around the kitchen doorway corner startling her.

"Eeep," she squeaked as her hand went to her chest trying to calm her racing heart while taking deep breaths.

His cock throbbed uncontrollably as his jeans grew ever tighter, *Grrrr....she keeps this up and I won't need the shower just a clean pair of jeans!*

Unbeknownst to Spike Buffy was struggling with similar thoughts about the studly youngster.

*He looks like he's a wolf on the prowl, God look at those eyes...looking at me like I'm his next meal...oooo, I wish...so the next question is ....how the hell am I going to stay away from him? Well.... for starters you might start STAYING away from him!* Buffy's inner Spike nibbling demon arguing back right away, * But that would be rude, and certainly not neighborly, and besides it's not like I've done anything, no harm in looking at his scrumptiousness.*

"Sorry," Spike said staring hungrily at her breasts as they rose and fell with her breaths wanting nothing more than to rip her shirt and bra off and feast on the two perfect globes.

"Um...did you want this in here or on the patio?" She asked gesturing to the food while averting her gaze a small, knowing smile on her face.

"Patios fine pet. 'M just gonna get a shower then I'll be right out."

"Oh ok, see you in a few." Trying hard not to let her mind trip her tongue as she imagined the water sliding down his tight abs and over his perfectly sculpted ass.

Retreating to the bathroom he closed the door behind him sighing as he leaned back against the cool wood. Reaching down he deftly unbuttoned his jeans allowing them to drop to the floor. Looking down at his angry erection he smirked, "Gonna get us in deep mate if you're not careful." Shaking his blond head he turned on the taps and stepped under the warm water closing the clear glass door behind him.

Buffy, meanwhile, looked through the cupboards, pulling out plates and utensils for the small brunch before taking everything out to the patio table to set up, trying hard to keep her mind off the man in the shower.

Spike tilted his head back allowing the water to sloosh down over his scalp, closing his eyes with a groan of pleasure. As His thoughts turned to the blond in the kitchen his throbbing manhood called for his attentions. Grabbing the body wash off the nearby shelf he poured a generous amount into his palm. Taking his tormented almost purple cock into his hand he began a slow sliding motion that caused him to gasp quietly. With his other hand he pushed the showerhead to the side and leaned back against the wall, his body beginning to arch into his soapy, thrusting hand. The water beaded up on his well-defined arms running down his chest and abs to drip off his dark hair covered balls. Straining towards the ecstasy he sought his mind drifted off again to the little fireball of a next-door neighbor.

"Grraaaaaaaa....," he groaned as he imagined Buffy in the shower with him, her ruby lips wrapped around his cock taking him ever deeper into her mouth and throat. Tightening his grip on his prick his fantasy girl stopped deepthroating and with a wicked grin licked him from stem to sternum before taking his balls into her hands and massaging them gently. "Ummmmmm........god....Buffy....," his voice taking on an almost desperate quality. "Oh...yea.....God.......just like that......Buffy," He groaned even louder than before his head rolling on the tiles behind him as his hand sped up.

Buffy stood back for a moment looking with some pleasure at the table she had set, *Yep, I was born to do this. Well...with a little help from Willow.* Giggling impishly she started back to the kitchen for the sugar and cream.

"Oh...god,"

Buffy paused for a moment thinking that she had heard something.

"Buffy..." She definitely heard that.

Suddenly there was a loud banging and crashing noise, *Spike?!* Fear crawled down her spine imagining the worst, *Had he fallen? Cracked his head?*

"oooOOoohhh ..."

That was definitely pain she heard, her imagination taking off at a gallop as she rushed into the house her feet carrying her to the closed restroom door. Straining to hear through the door she heard another groan, *That's it.* She thought pushing the door open into the steamy room.

"Spike?" Her tremulous voice came out weak even to her ears as she crept closer with her heart hammering, thinking of only the worst.

"Oooh yeah, deeper Buffy deeper."

Buffy's eyes bugged out as she took in the wickedly sinful sight in front of her eyes. Spike leaning with his eyes closed his hand tugging and pulling quickly on his prick.

*Oohhh....oooh...yy.....wllwwwww....* Her mind abandoned all conscience effort to actually come up with sensible words to describe the beauty in front of her. Watching Spike run his hands up and down his thick, turgid rod Buffy all but dropped to her knees in supplication, *Mmmmmmmm....oohhhh,* her mind drooled as her hand reached down into her jean shorts to unconsciencially rub her clit through her thong.

"Buffy....gaaaaaaaaa........suck me Buffy........suck me.....Oh.....yea baby......like that.......just........LIKE.........THAT.........." Spike's voice flooded over her as three of her fingers snuck under the elastic to embed themselves in her moist cavern.

"Yea..........blood 'ell.......godd.....buffy.........." His voice raised as his hand sped up to almost blinding speed. "Almost there luv....al .........most.......the...re....."

"huh........huh....huh......" Buffy echoed his groans quietly as she thrust her fingers deeper into her wet cunt.

"Ooohhhh........now Buffy.........Now..........I'm gonna..........cum..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW." Spike howled his body arching as he convulsed in orgasm, his warm seed arcing to land on the far wall of the shower before sliding down it.

Buffy watched as Spike fell over the edge biting down on her lip hard as his roar of pleasure ripped through her causing her to trip over the edge herself. *Mmmmmmm...mmmmm...*

Spike continued to stroke his rigid cock for a few more moments before the need for breath caused him to slump back with his eyes closed. *Buffy.* Running his hand through his hair with a deep satisfied sigh he turned his attention back to the shower head and the cleansing of his body never even noticing the other blond creeping quietly out the bathroom door.