*Cor she's beautiful. *

Spike stood for a moment lost in the luminous hazel green eyes of the drop dead gorgeous blond standing in front of him before he could find his voice.

"Buffy Summers right?" He asked again his voice cutting momentarily around the lusty haze that filled said blondes mind.

"Oh...uh...yep that's me Buffy Summers. Always have been, always will be, at least that's what they tell me. Who they are I don't really know but when I meet them....er..."

Her voice trailed off at the truly blinding light that was Spike's smile,
"Rambling....sorry."

*Good going Buffy show the handsome man how truly you are NOT a bleached blond! * She scolded herself not realizing that Spike was still watching her with an amused grin on his face.

"Would you like to come in? I just put on a pot for a cuppa maybe you want?"

"A what?"

"A cuppa, you know tea?"

A becoming red blush stole over her cheeks, *Bloody 'ell she's cute. * Spike thought looking down on his new neighbor.

"Um...sure...why not?" Buffy mumbled as she stepped into the airy foyer of the house.

"This way," Spike's voice drifted to her as he closed the door and motioned for her to follow him.

*What a gorgeous ass. * Buffy's thoughts turned decidedly naughty as she followed the young man down the hallway his tight behind encased in black denim jeans that only enhanced what God had given him. *Would I love to spend hours just nibbling on that. * Her mind starting to drool at the thought of this hunk of British goodness in her bed.

*Aaauuuugh.......too young! Neighbor Buffy! Real estate agent's son you horny old woman! * Buffy tried to curb the radical wanderings of her overactive mind, *But it's been sooooooooo long, and I deserve to break off a piece today! No....No no no no no! You will NOT have lusty forbidden thoughts about the NINETEEN year old next door, no matter how yummy, and lickable he may be! * Shaking her tawny head to dispel the thoughts in her mind Buffy suddenly ran face first into a hard surface.

"Ow..." She mumbled grumpily before realizing two strong hands were holding her steady. Looking up somewhat sheepishly she wasn't at all surprised to see those mesmerizing blue eyes twinkling down at her again. A red hot flush crept up her cheeks in embarrassment.

"Sorry wasn't paying attention."
"S'alright luv, any day a beautiful woman wants to run me over I count myself lucky." The teen smiled down at her as her addled mind latched onto the word beautiful.

"W'don't you 'ave a seat and I'll make you a cuppa? You must be tired. Drove in from the east coast da said."

Sitting down at the butcher block island in the middle of the spacious kitchen Buffy realized how truly tired from the weeklong jaunt she truly was. Leaning heavily on the hand she propped under her chin she allowed herself a moment of rest as Spike set a steaming cup of tea in front of her. Pulling the sugar bowl towards her she answered,

"Maine to be exact. Long drive, but I wanted to see the country and take some new pictures for my portfolio so it was worth it. Now I think I just want to sleep for a week and then lay out in the sun till I'm baked to a crisp. Living on the east coast does not a warm California girl make."

Spike leaned against the warm granite kitchen top and watched her as she spoke. Her face was slender but full of life and excitement even in her exhausted state. Her expressive hazel eyes had a dreamy glow when she spoke of the sun and her perfect pouty lips caressed the china cup in a way that made him wonder what it would be like to have them wrapped around his cock, sliding slowly up and back while his hands tangled in the magnificent wealth of her tresses.

*Uh oh...down boy. Wouldn't do to scare the luscious little lady away on the first meeting. *

Pulling his attention back to her words with some difficulty it took him a moment to realize that she had stopped speaking.

"Maine...is it cold there?" Not realizing she had just said that very thing.

With a small giggle Buffy rolled her eyes and took another sip of her tea. *Well, it's nice to know I'm not the only one affected by the yummy goodness. *

"Cold, windy, rainy, but beautiful. I'm going to miss it."

"Why'd you leave then luv?" Regretting the moment he asked as he watched her turn away and a shadow of sorrow flitted across her face before she was able to lock it away again.

"Um...do you think you could show me to the house now? I'm really bushed from the drive." Her voice quavered momentarily before she turned her gaze back to his only to see kindness there.

"Sure luv. Follow me."





The next Morning

Buffy stretched on the comfy bed idly reaching to scratch Lestat's ears before looking around at her newly acquired digs. *This is home now, this is where you belong. * She thought as she sat up.

"Pretty nice huh Lestat? Glad I had the movers deliver everything last week. I'll really have to also thank Anya for having her friend Willow come in and get everything set up for me. She did a wonderful job." Glancing around the spacious loft style room with it's sloping bare wood eves and the hardwood floors, Willow Rosenburgh had set up everything in much the way Buffy would have. Flowing white curtains on the French doors that led out to a tiny balcony, sunflowers overflowing an antique white bisque vase sitting on the antique 18th century dresser both gifts from her mother, with an overstuffed white chenille covered chair big enough for two too sit in, sat in opposite sides of the room. The bed had definitely been the most enticing thing last night however. Angled in the center of the room allowing the person in the bed to look out the doors to the blue skies beyond, it had thoughtfully been made up with crisp white sheets, a fluffy white goose down duvet, and huge soft pillows you could sink into in a minute. The cross breeze from the window on the opposite wall of the doors made for a relaxing and soothing rest. Cozy and elegant Willow had outdone herself; Buffy could hardly wait to see what else the decorator had done for her. Pulling herself from the bed she padded softly to the balcony to gaze up at the California skies in wonder, did it ever get any better than this? A splash from below drew her eyes to the backyard pool of her neighbor only helping to confirm, that YES it did get better!

Buffy watched as Spike drew his lean body from one end of the pool to the other doing his morning laps in long strong pulls. After a half an hour of the vigorous workout she watched as he stopped at the deeper end and raised his body out with his strong arms. A small gasp caught in her throat and her panties grew moist as she took in the naked perfection of his body. Water sheeted off of his well-formed chest, and 6 pack abdominals drawing her eyes down to the muscular legs and calves before they traveled back up to the nether regions of her handsome neighbor. *Oh....Oh my. * Buffy's eyes grew wide as she caught her first glimpse of the cock that wet dreams were made of. *He's huge! * Her eyes bulged and her heart raced as she gazed on it thinking of all the crevices it would be able to reach within her. *Oooooooooo yummy yummy mommy likey! Mommy wants that for her own! * Watching as he walked confidently to the towel he had dropped on the poolside lounge, Buffy practically drooled with envy to be the cotton that licked the wetness off of the firm young flesh.

Turning from the window her thoughts turned to mush as she scrabbled frantically through her travel bag.

*Uhh...must find vibrator. Must have orgasm. *

With a small cry of triumph Buffy hurriedly lay down on the bed, all the while pushing her white cotton panties down to her knees and spreading her legs as far as they would go. She hastily shoved the 8 in toy up into her quivering heat working all the inches into her clenching core while imagining the Brit next door pounding into her with his huge, thick prick.

*Bet he....uh....could make me cum in a minute...* She thought as she shoved the vibrator even deeper into her now drenched quim, throaty moans getting louder, and her body straining upwards, as she continued her self indulgence.

"Oooohhhh.........oh...god....Oh God..............OHHHHHSPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEE......."
Her breathy scream cut across the quiet morning causing the teen that was still on the neighboring porch to jerk his gaze up to the still open doors of Buffy's balcony. His previously flaccid penis now standing up and saluting in response the minute he heard her scream of passion.

*Jesus...* was all his lust addled brain could come up with as he walked inside his bedroom in search of the lube he kept for just such occasions. Flopping onto his still unmade bed, he squeezed some of the gel onto his hands and then grasped his now pulsating hard on in a punishing grip knowing full well he wouldn't last long.

Thoughts of Buffy flooded his mind as he imagined her silken beauty astride him riding his more than average length like a prize bull rider. Squeezing tighter he imagined her wet inner pussy muscles caressing him in an erotic embrace.

"Unnhh.....good...so bloody wet and so bloody tight....You make me want to fuck you ...soo.....hard.......ooooOOO....Buffy."

The words spilled out of him as his pace sped up, the feel of the now warmed lube and the tightness of his imagined partner spurring him on to his final goal.

"Fuck...............Buffy.......FUCKME....OH.......GOD.........CUMMING.......CUMMING........BUFFYNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW........"

Spike's body lifted off the bed in a tense bow, his buttocks clenching, as his prick started its release. Shot after shot of his life giving seed spilled onto his stomach and chest as he jerked in ecstasy groaning Buffy's name as he came. His hand restlessly continuing to move up and down his softening shaft as he caught his breath thinking only of the blond next door and how she would be his, his da's warning be damned.

Reaching across to the towel he had dropped at the foot of the bed, Spike wiped the sticky substance off his body before depositing the towel on the floor and drifting off once again into blissful slumber. His relaxed mind wrapped around the sexy older woman next door.

In Buffy's room after having her first multiple orgasm at the thought of fucking her young next-door neighbor, she also dropped off into a comfortable sleep her head filled with images of naked skin and deep blue eyes.