Chapter 2



“We thought you’d want privacy, so we’re taking Xander’s car, I’m just waiting for him now!” Willow announced proudly to Buffy from the sofa. Spike immediately brightened at this news, and grinned at Buffy.

“Great, well we’ll see you there then, bye!” Spike headed for the door, until Buffy pulled him back.

“What now?”

“Hold on…there’s things I need to get”

“Such as?”

“Weapons – this IS a slayer thing you know!”

“Well, okay, just dump the contents of your weapons chest into the trunk, we can sort it later, now come on, if we want to make it to there before daybreak”

“Give me a minute! God – how come you’re so eager to get there all of a sudden, hmm?”

“Chance to piss about on the ponce’s patch, I get to fuck with his head, and there’s a good chance of a decent scrap – got you there and he KNOW’S you’re mine - what more could I want?” Spike said, with a huge big smirk on his face.

Buffy rolled her eyes, she was beginning to think that this REALLY wasn’t a good idea taking Spike after all, but then on the other hand, as Spike said himself, if there was a fight then truthfully, there was nobody else in the world she’d want watching her back other than Spike.


Ten minutes later, with a rather loud horn bibbing, Xander arrived. Willow jumped up off the sofa and grabbed her case

“Bye Buffy, Spike, Xander’s here!”

“Bye Will…you do know where this place is, don’t you?”

“Yeah, don’t worry – see you later, bye-ee!”

“Bye Red”

“Bye Will”

“Oh fuck me!” Spike said, glancing out of the window. Buffy was in the process of adding extra weapons in her clothing case, and looked up from tucking in a rather large crucifix next to the underwear pouch.

“What?”

Ever the gentleman, (well, he tried, bless!) Xander jumped up out of his car to help Willow with her case, thus allowing the whole neighbourhood to see his sartorial elegance (or not, it depends on what floats your boat!).

“What DOES he look like………he’s like horse-shit gone wrong that bloke…Hawaiian shirt, Bermuda shorts, and just how big are those shades?”

Buffy craned her neck to look out of the window, and had to press her lips together to stop herself grinning, but she didn’t succeed

“He looks like a tourist!”

“He looks a right wan-“

“SPIKE”

Buffy gave him a warning glare, but then she smiled

“Okay – I’ll just save up all my evilness for Peaches then………and I MUST rub it in about the race!” Spike rubbed his hands with glee and anticipation.

Buffy sighed and hauled her case off the bed. This was going to be the longest 2-3 days in history.

**********



They left ten minutes after in the Desoto, and easily caught up and passed Willow and Xander, having heard the two of them singing along to ‘Holiday’ by Madonna. Spike cranked up the volume on the Sex Pistols he’d got playing, and honked his ‘Wish I was in Dixie’ car horn at them before leaving them behind.

Buffy sat serenely in the front, reading, totally oblivious. Spike glanced at her and wondered why she’d not turned down the music.

It was only when Spike had asked her three times if she wanted to stop, that he pulled in and shook her leg.

“Why have we stopped?” Buffy asked – then not being able to lip-read, she said,

“Hold on…(she removed her ear-plugs) sorry what was that?”

“Earplugs?”

“Um, uh huh – I ought it would be damage limitation – for both of us”

“Eh?”

“Well, I knew you’d either have some tuneless drivel-“

“Be VERY careful what you say about my music, thankyou you little madam!”

“Either tuneless drivel, she repeated, or I’d have to listen to all that you’re going to say to Angel. And as I’d also hear it when I got there, and most probably hear you bragging on the way back about it too, so I just thought I’d save my eardrums and my sanity, hence my little rubber helpers here. So why have we stopped?”

“I WAS going to buy you some chocolate from the 7-11”

“Really, oh good!”

“But after all that cheek – “

“Oh, go on please? Pretty please with sugar on the top?” Buffy ‘walked’ two fingers up Spike’s thigh and she leant forward provocatively and said,

“Oh go on, you know you want to” She had her face very close to his, teasing like she was going to kiss him any second, and before she could say ‘make mine a Snickers bar’, Spike had the seat back flat, he was on top of her and he had his hand up her top!

“Wha-what – oh, ooooohhhhh! Spike!”

“Don’t tease me little girl………Master Vampire here, could be very dangerous!”

Just for effect, he morphed.

Buffy stifled a giggle and squeezed the huge bulge in the front of his pants.

“That right, well Master Vampire, slayer here, but it seems I’m not the only one with something long and hard and pointy!” Spike returned to his human guise and dropped his head to her neck growling softly. She loved that as it always set her a-shiver.

Spike undid both their jeans and he slipped his hand inside hers to find – no panties!

“Hello…you naughty girl!”

Buffy wriggled and squirmed at his questing fingers, panting out how she was taking a leaf out of his book by going what ever the female equivalent of ‘commando’ was – it would save her a fortune in ripped thongs.

There was just something about them doing it in the car, it always made them super-randy!

Buffy bucked and writhed against Spike’s hand, he’d slid two fingers inside her and was swiping his thumb back and forth over her clit. Buffy had drawn Spike’s huge cock out of his jeans and began to suck and pump lustily at the hard shaft. Neither lasted long and they both cried out in unison their mutual orgasms.

Spike shifted to his seat, and Buffy cranked hers back up to sitting position after quickly doing her jeans up.

“Now, I do believe you said you were going to buy me chocolate!” She said with a grin

Spike thrust his feet into the footwell, raised his hips and did up his jeans, flopped back to sitting and indicated towards the glove compartment.

“In there pet”

“What – you mean you had some all the time?”

Spike started the car and pulled out

“Yup…don’t you think I know how to treat my girl by now, huh?”

Buffy smiled and opened the dashboard compartment and found a stash of all her favourites, Snickers, Chocolate covered honeycomb, and some peanut butter cups.

“Hmm, yummy…here, want some?” They shared what was there and Spike didn’t feel the need to blast music or talk about Angel, and they just chatted generally. They arrived at Wolfram and Hart at 4.45am.

Angel was informed of ‘their’ arrival by security telling him that they were parked in bay 8 of the car park.

“They, sorry, what do you mean…hold on, what car is it?”

“Black Desoto, sir”

“What – oh bloody hell!”

“Sir? – Is there something wrong?”

“Yes there – no, um no Clive, thankyou, that will be all”

“Um, sir…they just informed me that there will be two others arriving soon…a hold on………and Mr Xander Harris and a Miss Willow Rosenberg, shall I let them in?”

“What? Oh good grief…”

“Sir?”

“Yes, Clive, it will be alright!” Angel put down the phone. This was ALL he needed, the bleached wonder and the whiney little No. 1 fan club of Buffy’s. – Willow could be useful though…he heard the lift activated and buzzed for Wesley and Gunn to be in the ‘welcoming’ party.

The lift announced it arrival on the 7th floor with a ‘TING’ and the doors silently slid open

“Turn right the security guy said…and it’s one two, three, ahh this is it Spike” Buffy located Angel’s office door. Spike was looking all around, giving the place the once-over twicely!

“Poncy git” Spike muttered taking in the magnolia walls with abstract art prints, the huge potted plants and the wooden parquet flooring.

Buffy knocked and Angel opened the door

“Buffy, how nice of you to come…Spike”

“Granddad” Spike said, with a big false grin.

Angel closed his eyes but didn’t rise to the bait

“Take a seat. Coffee?” he asked going over to the Kenco machine

“Erm…not for me, thanks – I could go a mineral water or something” They both sat on one of the black leather couches.

“And I’ll have something stronger” Spike said

Keeping his temper against Spike, Angel took out a bottle of spring water from the mini fridge and a glass from the cocktail cabinet, and poured Spike a decent measure of Scotch – it was a very good one too, a 40 year old malt, not that for a second did Angel think that Spike would appreciate it…

“So, this thing – it’s started, huh?” Buffy opened her water and poured.

Angel leant against his desk and sipped his coffee before saying,

“Well, we-ah good, Wes, Gunn, glad you’re here, I was just about to explain what’s happening to – oh excuse me………hello Clive…they have, oh good, send them on up – that was security, Willow has arrived – well, I might as well wait until we are all here I suppose, save keep going over everything”

Angel and Wesley had a quiet chat, but not quiet enough for Spike not to miss the posh English accent.

“Who’s that?”

“Wesley Wyndham-Price, he was Faith’s watcher originally” Buffy whispered back

“Well fuck me sideways…its another younger looking Giles! There really MUST be somewhere in England that churns ‘em out, all la-de-bloody-da!”

“Spike, shut up!” Buffy hissed, but she wanted to smile, and Spike knew this. He shrugged, sipped his whisky and the door opened and Willow and Xander came in.

“You made good time whelp, didn’t think that old rust-bucket of yours had it in it!”

“Oh ha-ha!” Xander sneered and sat on the couch next to Willow. Angel could feel the vein begin to pulse at his temple already…

“People! Can we get on please, first, Wes, get them a drink would you, thanks. Right where do I start…………