Author's Chapter Notes:
Also sorry for the delay’s I had to go to London for 3 weeks to take of my grandmother after knee surgery and my laptop took a dive so I worked on the story plot but didn’t really have time to update.
SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: This chapter is going to be very involved for Spike, I know several people don’t like him in this story, but I don’t want you to hate him in this story. Remember this is Spike from Season 2 and he was devoted to Dru, and even though he’s sired Buffy he isn’t immediately going to toss Dru aside for Buffy. So give him a chance you just might like him!!!! Also sorry for the delay’s I had to go to London for 3 weeks to take of my grandmother after knee surgery and my laptop took a dive so I worked on the story plot but didn’t really have time to update.

Rating: NC-17

End of Chapter 9

Gently he caressed her hair marveling at its softness. In sleep she looked so innocent, so fragile. Closing his eyes he placed a gentle kiss upon her forehead. A soft smile touched his lips as he drifted to sleep, something that had eluded him earlier.


Chapter 10 – Best laid plans………

Spike woke to find his arms empty. Sitting up he found Buffy up already silently looking for something to wear at the moment she wore a silky little robe, that very little to the imagination.

“I didn’t want to wake you I thought you might, need some sleep.” Buffy called out over her shoulder setting a pair of black leather pants aside.

“I did.” Spike stretched sliding out of bed and realizing he wasn’t wearing his pants anymore.

“They didn’t look comfortable so I took them off.” Buffy glanced over at him, as she tried to decide between the two shirts she was holding.

Spike saw all his clothing set neatly on the dresser by the bed. Glancing around the room he took in the condition of the room, noting that little changed but it was still unfit. It had been some time since anyone had taken care of him. That such a simple task as taking off his pants to make sure he was comfortable warmed his heart made him think how pathetic his life had come.

“We have the final key for Dru’s cure.” Spike informed her as he picked up his pants drawing them on.

Buffy turned away from Spike, she had wondered if he would tell her about it, or not apparently he trusted her enough.

“Will you need help getting it, or do you already have it.” Buffy asked pretending she didn’t know a thing as she set aside her choice.

“Actually I just might.” Spike pulled on his shirt and picked up his jacket, “We’ll see.”

“You better go check on Dru, she’s been alone all day.” Buffy smiled walking toward him as he swung that amazing duster over his shoulders. As she reached him she fixed the collar and lifted her lips to his for a soft kiss, just a brush of their lips. Spike slid his hand into her golden locks savoring the gentle sweetness of her lips then let her go.

“Going out tonight?” He asked his gaze taking in the sexy outfit she set aside. A frown creased his forehead as he imagined what she would like in it, not liking it one bit.

“Just for a bit, but I can make sure I am back early if you like.”
Buffy smiled stepping back.

“I would.” Spike smiled as left heading down to toward Dru’s room as he slipped inside he found her and Melanie curled up together in the bed. Shaking his head he corrected himself mentally their bed.

Buffy ran her fingers over her lips still tingling from his kisses, last night had been amazing. It had almost made up for everything else, almost. Tossing aside her robe she began to slide on her clothes tonight she would be visiting an old friends and she didn’t want to disappoint.

Angel hit the floor before he even knew someone or something was there. It took him seconds to recognize that scent and a shiver of terror began to course through him as he realized exactly who was with him in the cemetery.

“Hello, lover,” Buffy purred at the sight of the great soulful Angel back pedaling across the damp grass to get away from little old Buffy.

“Buffy.” Angel growled moving to get to his feet only a blow sent him reeling and he was once again on his back.

“Kind of like you right there,” Buffy smiled moving so she sat astride his hips.

“You reek of Spike.” Angel caught the scent and instead of making him sick the combined scents of the woman above him and his grandchilde was fiercely arousing.

“Trust me I feel the same way about my Sire.” Buffy smirked feeling the evidence of his arousal. “But not exactly why I am here and way off topic I had no idea you were bi?”

“Get off me you bitch, and I am not bi.” Angel barely got the words out before his jaw exploded he hadn’t even caught sight of her moving. God she was fast the thought flashed through his mind there was something else he couldn’t pinpoint it.

“I just hate that word, Bitch its very demeaning and I am no ones dog. As for you being Bi, you’ve slept with Spike haven’t you, and other men?” Buffy raised a brow sighing as she reaching down she jerking open his shirt. A beautiful sight of course but at the moment she wasn’t interested.

“Now getting back on topic I am going to ask you a question then you answer simple game really.” Buffy met his gaze, “Let’s just say you don’t want to find out what I am capable of if you don’t participate. Suffice it to say when I am mad I make Angelus look like a wee little kitten.”

“I ask you answer very simple. Tell me about the relationship between Sire’s and their Childe.” Buffy asked raising a brow expectantly.

“You should know that already.” Angel smirked up at Buffy. “You belong to him; you owe him your existence. When he calls you answer.” Angel found himself staring up at the girl he once loved; she was even more beautiful now if that was even possible.

“Why can’t I fight him?” Buffy asked.

Angel shrugged, “I’m not sure of the exact reason why but you just can’t not yet. Eventually you will be able to but for now no matter how strong you are in the end you are still newly made.” Angel frowned as he glanced into her eyes and thought he caught sight of something, a hint of her soul but it couldn’t be that was impossible.

“There has to be something you’re not telling me, a loop hole or something?” Buffy growled getting pissed she expected Angel to give her some answers, but he was only telling her things she instinctively knew already. Buffy was so caught up in her thoughts she was unaware that her nails hand just sunk into the flesh of his chest.

“Distance helps,” Angel spat out the feel of her above him, and the pain combined were intoxicating to Angelus and on some level him, as well. “If Spike abandons you he nullifies his claim but I don’t see that happening in the near future it’s very rare for a Sire to abandon his childe.” Angel gritted out as he tried to ignore the pain radiating from his chest. “Eventually you will be able to challenge his claim on you and break free.”

“Is that what Spike did with you.” Buffy asked, as she retracted her fingertips from his chest her gaze settling on the wounds.

“No once I had my soul I abandoned them all.” Angel tried to sit up but Buffy caught his shoulder pushing him back down. Then her fingers began to trail across his skin and his body arched off the floor, it felt as if every cell within his body was set alight. Panting he came back to himself his gaze falling to his chest only the bloody gouges were present. What the hell had she just done to him?


“I am sorry Angel.” Buffy whispered as she pulled the stake out from the back of her pants. “I know you to well. You and the others are only going to keep coming after me.”

“So am I.” Angel responded just as Kendra moved into view holding an ax.

Buffy smirked, “You can tell Willow she’s not that good.” Buffy whispered and instead of plunging the stake into Angel’s chest she flipped backwards and flung it in Kendra’s direction. The girl rather ungracefully flung herself to the floor as the wooden stake sunk into the stone of the tombstone she had been passing. “I felt her coming some time ago.”

Kendra scrambled to her feet as the vampire moved toward her she had been warned and was now experiencing the power of her former sister at arms.

“This time I am not going to kill you.” Buffy smiled softly as Kendra took up a fighting stance. “Break a few bones maybe it’s only fair I warn you since you’re a Slayer and all.” Buffy eyes narrowed, “Next time though your life is mine.”

Kendra threw the first punch, it was her last and final punch. After her initial move she was on the defensive as blow after blow found their mark even as she tried to block them the force of the blows was too strong for her.

Buffy flipped over with the Slayers arm in her grip taking the girl down onto the floor and with little effort she snapped it with a sickening pop. The cry that escaped the girl’s lips was the first during their fight and Buffy was impressed.

Despite her fun she knew exactly when Angel got up and in her position she swept his feet out from under him taking him to the ground. In the back of her mind she could hear Amon cheering her on pleased though she thought one didn’t have to roll around in the dirt to take out ones enemies. There were so many options open to her that she hadn’t even explored.

Reaching down Buffy jerked the Slayer up and took her trusty little stake from her waistband and tossed her aside like a broken doll.

Angel glanced up to see her advancing and scurried back on his hands trying to get up. With a flick of her wrist Buffy sent the stake sailing through the air. It tore through his skin like butter and the force so strong it broke bones as it tore through a good portion of the stake came out through the back.

Buffy stood over Angel her gaze impassive as she knelt down beside him. “Angel, Angel,” Buffy sighed shaking her head as she took in the state he was in. "Why must you make things so much harder than they have to be?”

“Fuck you.” Angel growled and cried out as Buffy simply placed her hand on his chest and pushed causing him to slide down the stake.

“Such language to think I used to let you kiss me with that mouth.” Buffy sighed leaning over him she wrapped her hand around the base of the stake and jerked it out.

Angel couldn’t stop the whimper that escaped his lips, hating the beautiful smile that crossed Buffy’s lips.

“I could kill you now, turn you to dust.” Buffy whispered leaning down toward him her fingers gently brushing against the hole in his shoulder. “You need to leave town tonight do you understand me, if you are here by the next sunset I will finish what I started tonight. I have to go I have so much to do and so little time.” Buffy rose to her feet walking away she passed by the slayer and tossed the stake onto the girls lap. The girl was clutching her arm in her lap and glared up at her with a promise of death in her eyes.

Buffy smiled, “You can try, and when you do I will take pleasure in breaking you.” Buffy smirked and continued on her way.

The smart thing to ensure her plan was to dust Angel, but something inside her couldn’t do that just yet not when there were other ways to achieve her goal. If it came to it she would dust him to ensure that Drucilla didn’t gain her strength.
Buffy was pleasantly surprised to find that she was able to let herself into Jenny Calendar’s apartment. As she walked around the room she noticed so many telling things that she never took of notice before. Jenny wasn’t who she seemed and she should have been able to tell that before but she hadn’t.

The door opened and Buffy slipped into the shadows unaware that the darkness wrapped itself around her concealing her completely too mortal and immortal eyes simply because she desired not to be seen.

After watching Jenny for a few moments the darkness slowly let her out of its embrace and Jenny gasped because she watched Buffy just seem to appear.

“How did you, I didn’t.” Jenny’s voice trembled as she realized the one place where she thought she was safe was just an illusion.

“No invitation needed.” Buffy shrugged settling herself on Jenny’s couch. “I am sure after I leave you’ll find out why and let me know.” Buffy gave Jenny a smile. “I have a task for you.”

“A task,” Jenny bristled at the words and tone Buffy used it was that of a master talking to a servant.

Buffy smiled hearing Jenny’s anger and loving that she still showed such spirit. “Get used to it the moment you did my bidding you became mine whether you understood that or not.” Buffy said getting up and moving so quickly Jenny hadn’t even seen her move. The fingers brushing across her cheek sent shivers down her spine and Buffy’s touch was cool, but not icy.

“I am not yours.” Jenny cried out and tried to shove Buffy away but found herself pinned against the wall by her throat her feet dangling in the air.

“There are worse things than being my human servant Jenny.” Buffy sighed. “I could make you my dog if you like though trust me it’s not a position you would find enjoyable.”

Then just as suddenly Jenny found herself on her feet again standing before Buffy whose gave her a breathtaking smile. “Now let’s get to the point. Angel needs to leave town his blood is the key too Dru getting better and that isn’t something I want happening.” Buffy turned away and began to prowl the room. “If you can’t get him out of town by the next sunset I am going to dust him.” At Jenny’s surprised look Buffy laughed her voice was throaty and husky sending a ripple down Jenny’s spine.

“I am still very fond of Angel I found I couldn’t finish the task tonight not when there was still time to get him out of town, but if it’s the only option.” Buffy shrugged turning back to Jenny. “The new Slayer what is her name?”

Jenny glanced away as she found herself unable to stop herself, “Kendra.”

“I hope they have another one ready to go, she’s far too text book its going to get her killed rather quickly.” Buffy moved toward the door. “When I call you will answer don’t fight it just come we don’t want to make your new position any more difficult do we?”

Jenny watched Buffy leave and actually felt the loss of her presence. Walking to her computer she signed on and connected to a few sites she used and typed in human servant. An hour later Jenny wiped away her tears though there had been no ceremony she knew that Buffy had begun the process there was no need for the ceremony for without her knowledge she had consented to the binding. There had to be a way out some way out.

Buffy made her way home after a nice bite to eat she snacked on a nice college football player and sent him on his way none the wiser. Drinking only to sate her appetite she knew when to stop leaving her victim feeling a little lightheaded, and she sent him on his way planting the thought that he had gotten lucky though the specifics and the memory of the girl were fuzzy. No need to kill if one didn’t have to she wasn’t an animal.

Walking into the lair she found the factory depressing and wished they would find new lodgings soon. As she walked in one scent hit her hard it couldn’t be, shit. Moving quickly she burst into a room she had never been in to find Angel tied to the poster boards of an enormous bed. Before him stood a beautiful and frail looking brunette who was wrapped in Spike’s arms.

Spike glanced up as the door burst open with a resounding crash and he found himself staring at Buffy in that little outfit, and she looked even better than he imagined.

“This is not your room.” Spike slid his arms from Dru watching as Buffy’s eyes literally sparked to life and began to glow slightly.

“No it’s not.” Buffy managed to temper her anger sliding her gaze over Angel she turned on her heel and left.

“Bad girl, she should be punished.” Dru sighed. “Can I play with Daddy my sweet Spike? He’s been a very bad boy and needs to be punished.”

Spike’s gaze slid over Angel who was a little worse for wear his boys had found Angel limping it home, with a Slayer in tow for god’s sake. Earlier he had wondered what had gotten to Angel first, now there was no need to wonder. They were able to catch Angel but the slayer got away.

“Have fun Dru, but not to much fun.” Spike purred heading out the door intending to have a few words with his childe.