SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: Sorry for the delay in updates I am working a lot of hours so time is hard to find. I hope you like this update.

Rating: NC-17

End of Chapter 10

Spike’s gaze slid over Angel who was a little worse for wear. The boys found Angel limping it home, with a Slayer in tow for god’s sake. It was funny how far the poof had fallen. He didn’t have to wonder what had got to Angel first her scent was all over him. They were able to catch Angel but the slayer got away.

“Have fun Dru, but not to much remember we have plans for Daddy.” Spike purred heading out the door intending to have a few words among other things with his childe.

Chapter 11 – Betrayal so Sweet………

Spike followed Buffy’s scent toward her room, it was an unconscious action something borne of instinct. Stopping before her room he took a moment to calm down he didn’t want to start things off on the wrong foot.

Buffy glanced at the door her senses were screaming she knew he was there, and wondered if it was too late already. Angel could have told them about her warning if he had then it would be over soon enough.

Spike walked in the grubby room it was little more than a whole and while he appeared calm the door slammed shut rattling the frame in his wake.

Since he sired her she had wished for nothing more than to have his undivided attention, yet when she was graced with it she found herself wishing for anything but.

“Why is Angel here?” Buffy asked after a moment as her Sire just stared at her with those piercing blue eyes. Anything was better then just standing there with him looking at her as if he could see down into her darkest thoughts.

“Does it matter?” Spike asked watching her closely. “He is here that is all you need to know. Though the funny thing is that when the boys brought Angel in beneath the various scents on him I found myself sensing a distinctive one that shouldn’t be there.” Spike raised a brow, “Care to guess who’s that might be, pet?”

Buffy lifted her gaze to his she decided then and there she wasn’t going to volunteer any information if he knew then he knew and would act accordingly. If not she wasn’t about to blurt out the truth, and hang herself not yet anyway.

“Mine.” Buffy sighed. “I ran into Angel and the Slayer tonight they were set to dust me so I took care of it.”

Spike could feel she was holding something back. He wasn’t sure what that was but he wasn’t about to just let it go. “I told you to stay away from Angel. And taking care of it, would have resulted in one dead slayer, and a pile of dust. That’s not what we have now is it?”

Buffy calmed a bit if he had known of her warning she would have known it by now, he was angry for an entirely different reason.

Angel contained a whimper as Dru trailed her tongue over the fresh wound Buffy had given him. Thoughts off Buffy coursed through his mind as he thought of her warning, and the fact that she hadn’t staked him.

“Pay attention, class is session and this lesson has been a long time coming.” Dru growled slapping him sharply across the face, knowing exactly who he had been thinking off. Buffy, Buffy everyone’s thoughts were on Buffy.

“I know just the thing to keep your attention on your lesson, and not on Spike’s Slayer.” Dru laughed in a sing-song voice.

“It’s a special treat just for you.” Angel’s screams echoed through the halls his thoughts no longer wavered from the expert hand seeking to simply teach him a lesson.


“I am sorry.” Buffy responded her gaze never wavering from Spike’s. “I didn’t listen, you told me to stay away from Angel and I didn’t. I didn’t just run into him, I went looking for him.”

Spike was surprised by her admission watching as her gaze slid from his her fingers toying with the fabric of the blanket on her bed.

“Why did you go looking for him?” Spike asked softly.

Why indeed Buffy thought frantically. Appeal to his vanity came the soft echo of Amon’s voice counseled her he is a man make him think you did it for him. The pieces to a plausible story fell into place use a little fact then enhance upon it.

“Angel is never going to leave us alone Spike.” Buffy didn’t push it though she fought the urge to turn on the water works knowing it might be too much.

“Part of him is jealous that you claimed me in a way he wanted to but didn’t. It was only a matter of time before they made their move. They are trying to restore my soul, and kill you for turning me. What will happen to me if they give me back my soul? What will happen to us?”

Spike listened to her weighing her words. Angel was a ponce, but Angelus he knew would have staked a claim on the girl long ago, and the fact that Spike had done it before he could must be driving the demon locked away inside Angel crazy. As for the scoobies he knew they were undoubtedly trying to find a way to either destroy his Slayer or restore her soul.

“Come here.” Spike growled his voice rough and raspy at the thought of Angel claiming his childe, and the Scoobies restoring her soul.

Buffy shivered a tingling coursed down her spine at the possessive growl. Moving forward she stopped before him gaze lowered waiting.

Spike’s gaze ran over her, there had never been anything like her before in his lifetime before or after his change. A slayer turned had never survived for more than a few days he had to wonder why. The only thing keeping her with him was the Sire, Childe bond they possessed. He wasn’t fool enough to delude himself into thinking she was in love with him of her own free will, not yet.

Where he was concerned free will wasn’t something that existed at least not yet anyway. Though he could feel it straining the bond they shared everyday as she grew stronger. As her strength grew so did his desire to control and dominate her at every turn.

Regardless of how strong she was, or that the power of a Master coursed through her slender frame she was still a fledgling and bound to her Sire.

Buffy glanced up meeting his gaze wondering why he hadn’t done anything just yet. Hit her, kiss her, anything was better than him just looking at her. For some reason that he was simply looking unnerved her more than anything else.

“Spike,” Buffy reached out but is hand caught her wrist before she could touch him.

“You disobeyed me.” Spike purred softly watching her eyes flutter softly at the scolding tone he used. “You will have to be punished.”

Buffy nodded knowing better than to argue even if she had wanted too she couldn’t stop him it was the nature of their relationship.

“Yes Sire.” Buffy replied meekly though the words and tone were meek she was anything but.

Spike held her wrist and jerked her around keeping hold of her wrist he twisted it up behind her back.

“Take off all your clothes.” Spike was surprised that his voice came out sounding so calm and detached. He was anything but his desire was raging and his need to dominate came to the forefront. Giving her a little shove toward the bed she caught herself, and began to turn toward him.

“I didn’t say I wanted you to turn around did I.” Spike called out his gaze intent on the form before him.

Buffy fought the urge to look over her shoulder and began to shed her clothing piece by piece. Spike watched as more and more of her skin was bared. As the cloth slid along her skin his gaze followed her progress until she stood before him completely naked.

By the time the last article hit the small pile by the bed’s footboard, Spike was rock hard just from watching her remove her clothing.

Spike moved forward stopping just shy of touching her. Closing his eyes he enjoyed simply leaning forward and enjoying her scent. The aroma that came from her skin was that of roses and vanilla two scents that on her were heavenly.

Buffy jumped slightly as his fingertips brushed her waist trailing down toward her hips. His fingers extended his fingers curling into her skin slightly his palms pressing against her skin.

“Lean forward.” Spike ordered, as Buffy moved he guided her into the position he wanted using one knee to spread her legs open wider. Spike stepped his hands sliding from her hips to her firm and sculpted ass.


A ghost of a smile crossed his lips as he ran his hands over the silky skin on display before him. “Rest your hands on the bed, pet. He felt her hesitate and without pause he gave her luscious buttocks a sharp spanking. Buffy jumped slightly as his hand connected with one firm buttock. Spike ran his fingertips over the red handprint that was already forming.

“That was just a pat you don’t want a spanking do you. luv? Now don’t make me tell you twice.”

Buffy leaned forward her hands just touched the bed when spike nudged her legs a little further apart pushing legs into the side of the mattress.

Spike ran his hands over her skin enjoying the view of her pert little ass sticking up in the air just for him. He could smell her arousal it was heady, sliding his hand between her thighs he wasn’t surprised by the moan that escaped her lips or the dampness between her lips.

As his fingers worked themselves between her thighs he unbuckled his pants with his free hand, and moved them down just enough so they wouldn’t be in the way.

Buffy arched her back as Spike plunged deep inside her, she had expected some spanking, perhaps more not this. Buffy smiled if this was his idea of punishment she was going to have to ensure she received more of it in the future.

Her smile was wiped away as Spikes fingers wet with her juices ran between her buttocks. His fingers wet with her juices caressed the tight rosebud nestled between her buttocks. Spike slide a finger inside her tight little ass.

Buffy pushed off the bed moving into a kneeling position in protest.

“I didn’t say you could move.” Spike growled his teeth caught the skin on the back of her neck roughly. As he slid another finger into her virgin passage, “That’s not where I had you.” He whispered letting the skin on her neck go aware he had broken the skin. His fingers slid out of her and he worked them around getting her ready to take more than just his fingers.

Buffy knelt forward her fingers curled into the covers as her hands moved over the blanket on the bed as he slid a third finger entered her as his cock slid in and out of her.

“You are mine.” Spike spoke softly. “I will be your first everything.” Spike pulled out of her cunt slick with her juices as he slid his fingers from her he shoved his cock into her.

Buffy’s fingers broke through the fabric of the mattress at the feel of his cock driving home. There was pain at first but that was quickly overshadowed by the feel of him moving against her, inside her. Buffy shifted her hips instinctively giving him better access and unconsciously began to rock back against him.

Spike caught her hips as she began to move against him. The muscles surrounding him clenched around him as he pulled out and then swallowed him back up as he thrust into her over and over again. Sliding a hand along her silky skin he slid his fingers between her things finding her clit and began to work the nub with his skillful fingers.

Buffy arched back as his fingers began to move over her, she whimpered as his fingers left her and then she gasped as her head was jerked back his finger coiled in her hair.

“Who do you belong to?” Spike asked his hips beginning to increase in tempo and strength. He was no longer able to keep his voice calm his voice was rough and harsh.

“You,” Buffy cried out the first thing that came to mind. Before now she had never even thought of doing this let alone that she would enjoy it so thoroughly. With each thrust if she shifted her hips his balls would brush her clit just right.

Spike twisted his slightly winding her locks more tightly in his fist. It wasn’t the answer he was looking for.

“Who am I?” Spike asked his hips keeping up the tempo he was coming close. He could feel Buffy nearing her release and that wasn’t going to happen not just yet.

“Sire, my Sire.” Buffy breathed trying to shift her hips she had been on the verge until he moved.

Spike jerked her up against him one hand on her hip keeping her in place that was not the answer he was looking for. His hips never stopped their motion.

“What am I?” Spike asked his lips brushing against her earlobe. His voice was devoid of all emotion cold, hard, and commanding.

Buffy shivered as his lips brushed against the delicate skin of her lobe. Turning her face toward him she tilted her head up her gaze meeting his.

“My master,” She whispered her gaze sliding to his lips wanting to feel them sliding over her own she could already taste him.

The words themselves meant nothing they were just words. It was the look in her eyes as she spoke them, the way she turned away from him moving forward without being told.

Buffy caught her breath as he began to move over her unlike before. There was an unleashed quality to his movements that hadn’t been there before. This was her lesson she realized as he felt him find his release without her. This was about pleasure. Not hers, his.

Spike came with a roar his head thrown back he was fully aware Buffy hadn’t found her release. Unable to stop himself he ran his hands along her skin. It was so soft, and silky beneath his touch. He would be content to simply lie and stroke her skin, feeling her response to his simple touch.

Pulling himself from her he ran his hands along the rounded curves of her ass just brushing the back of her upper things. As his hands ran along her skin he felt it come alive responding to his touch. Curving his hands slightly he dug his fingers into her flesh running them back up along the path they had just traveled and ran them up along her back.

Buffy purred softly and arched her back like a cat as his fingers dug into her skin. Any type of caress was welcome at the moment her body was on fire, her body left unfulfilled.

“This is your punishment.” Spike stepped back from her taking a moment to clean up and tucked himself back into his pants. A satisfied smile crossed his lips as remained in her current position.

“Sit on the edge of the bed.” Buffy glanced over her shoulder at the command and shifted settling herself down carefully her backside was a little tender, her arms at her side her palms resting on the edge of the bed.

Spike grabbed the rickety little chair reminding himself that he needed to check in on the progress on finding them a new home this place wasn’t exactly the Ritz. Setting the chair a few feet from her he sat down his gaze raking her form.

“Tell me what you’re feeling.” Spike got up for a moment grabbing his cigarettes and lighter then settled back into the chair. He sprawled himself out in the chair getting comfortable twirling the cigarette between his fingers.

“It hurts.” Buffy confessed lifting her gaze to his. She didn’t like this feeling it left a gnawing hunger deep within her that was demanding to be fulfilled. “I feel incomplete, I want.”

Spike lifted his cigarette to his lips and he leaned forward his hands sliding over her knees then he shifted them so they were running up along her inner thighs. Her thighs parted spreading open slightly giving him access. Just as his fingers brushed against the curls nestled between her thighs he retraced his steps. When he reached her knees he curled a hand around each and spread her legs open wide.

Buffy was overwhelmed by a sense of shyness she hadn’t felt since her before her death. This was ridiculous after all the things they had done together since then. This was different she felt completely exposed, vulnerable, and dominated.

Spike met her gaze as he reached out capturing one of her hands in his own. “I am not going to give you what you want.”

Lifting her hand to his lips he brushed a kiss along her knuckles. Buffy watched as he turned her hand over he placed a gentle kiss in the middle of her palm his tongue brushing the tender skin.

“You are going to give yourself what you want.” He purred softly brushing kisses along her hand until he reached the tip of her index finger.

Spike met her gaze as he slid his lips over her fingertip and slowly slid his mouth down over her flesh. Buffy could only watch not wanting to think about how he had learned such as skill as he sucked on her finger with a skill that she could only hope to match someday. His mouth closed over her middle finger, as well.

Spike pulled back swirling his tongue around her two fingers. Spike raised a brow as she simply sat staring at his lips. Spike chuckled softly sitting back.

“You let them dry out, but I suspect you’ll be wet enough.” Spike couldn’t help as his gaze trailed over her body his gaze settling between her thighs. “It’s time to give us a show pet.”

Buffy snapped out of her trance she fell under as she gazed at those amazing lips imaging them on her. A frown crossed her features as she processed his words and actions. Realizing what he wanted she lifted her gaze to his as he lit his cigarette.

For a moment she thought about defying him then she thought that she would give him a small dose of what he had done her tonight.

Spike watched as Buffy’s gaze lowered for a moment. He watched as she seemed to get a hold of herself and her entire posture changed. One minute she was sitting there all stiff and rigid the next her body seemed to melt into a comfortable and alluring pose.

Buffy slowly parted her thighs wider giving him an unobstructed view. Resting her hands on her knees she slowly trailed her hands up her thighs inch by agonizing inch. As they reached the apex of her thighs she let one hand rest between her legs the other she trailed up only her stomach. As hard as it was for her to go slow she knew it would drive Spike insane.

Spike inhaled pulling the cigarette from his lips as her hand closed over her breast. Lowering his gaze he licked his lips as her fingers began to move over her mound and between her lips. Buffy began to caress her breast and she tossed her head back letting out a soft moan pinching a nipple. As she squeezed he fought the urge to move forward and touch her himself.

Buffy tilted her head back up her gaze sliding over Spike whose head was tilted slightly to the side. A smile touched her lips as she realized his view wasn’t the best. Buffy let her self fall back on the bed then bent her knees placing her feet on the edge of the bed. Spreading herself wide she began to slid her fingers between her wet lips

Spike watched her delicate fingers pumping in and out of her cunt. Standing up he tossed his cigarette down crushing it under his boot he moved to the edge of the bed staring down at the unrestrained creature getting an amazing view. Eyes closed one finger working her cunt, the other her tits she was quite the sight.

Licking his lips he knelt down without pausing he drew her fingers from her sheath and brought them to his lips. Buffy lifted her head watching as suckled her fingers his tongue swirling over her skin. The sight sent a shiver through her body. Spikes caught her gaze as he slid his lips back over her fingers slowly pulling back his tongue working over her skin the whole time.

“Keep fucking yourself.” He murmured letting her fingers slide from his lips. As Buffy did as she was told Spike leaned down his tongue flicking over her fingers as they moved between her thighs.

Spike stood slowly and watched from between her spread thighs as she closed her eyes loosing herself in the pleasure. Moving his hand to his pants he undid them shifting them down his hips just enough to free himself. Spike set his knee on the edge of the bed his hands moving her hips setting her a little further onto the bed. Knocking her hand from between her thighs he sheathed himself into her depths in one hard thrust.

Buffy’s eyes flew open as Spike knocked her hand away her protests died upon her lips. One moment she was empty and aching the next his cock filled her to almost overflowing.

Spike drew her legs up along his chest then his hands returned to her hips. With each thrust he lost a little more control and moved forward a little more. Buffy arched back as Spike moved over her glad she was limber as he shifted her legs closer to her chest. Using the strength within her slender frame she pushed back and a moan escaped his lips. A slight growl accompanied the moan sending shivers down her spine.

The position was almost painful as he thrust inside her the key word was almost. The hint of pain mingled with pleasure was different and she caught her breath as with movement of his body her legs began to slide down her arms. Arching her back she tried to slide them back up along his chest.

Spike slid his hands from Buffy’s hips catching her legs he drew them apart and guided her legs so they hooked over his arms. Using his arms he tilted her hips in just the right way and began to move at a pace and angle that would drive Buffy over the edge.

The moment his hips shifted he began to hit a spot that caused Buffy to gasp. There was nothing she could do at the moment he was controlling everything. All she could do was lie there and enjoy it, and god was she enjoying it.

Spike felt it the moment she slipped over the edge as her slick channel clamped around his member causing him arch back slightly. At the moment all he wanted to do was pound into her flesh until he found release. Sliding his arms from beneath her legs he braced himself on his knee and lifted her further onto the bed.

Spike slammed inside her just as her back hit the mattress. Spike’s body shifted and he rose up on his knees slightly forcing her legs apart and his hips pumping into hers. With each thrust he let out a sound that was a cross between a whimper and growl.

The sound sent shivers down her spine as he moved over her his body wrapping itself around her. His knees moved behind her, own forcing her to open for him even further. Buffy slid her arms around him, her hands drawing his head to her neck.

Needing no further invitation Spike sank his teeth into the tender skin. The taste of her blood was like a drug it sent him soaring. His release came soon after lasting for what seemed an eternity.

Running his tongue along bite he sucked at it gently working the spot with his tongue for a moment. Spike drew himself up above Buffy.

Buffy raised her hand to his cheek he caught her wrist before she could touch him and he pinned it above her head. Without being asked she raised the other one above her head.

“That wasn’t exactly the punishment I intended.” Spike confessed his hand wrapping around her other wrist. Pleased with her show of submission he couldn’t stop himself from leaning down a capturing her lips. As he pulled back her eyes fluttered open and he stared down into heaven.

Buffy smiled softly. “You could spank me.” She whispered. “Whatever you desire,” Buffy’s gaze slid to his lips then back to his gaze.

Spike raised a brow. “What ever I desire?” Spike asked softly moving so he rested on one arm he lifted the fingers of his free hand to her lips gently tracing her luscious lips.

“Yes.”

“I want you to kill the Slayer.” Spike purred softly.

“Why?” Buffy asked before thinking. The request wasn’t what she had been expecting.

“Why doesn’t matter, I just want it done.” Spike responded leaning down and capturing her lips, “Before Dru’s ceremony.” Spike added drawing back from her lips. Teasing her lips he brushed his tongue across them causing her lips to part slightly.

Buffy stared up into her Sire’s gaze gone was the man of moments ago. Cold and calculating his gaze swept her features. “It’s funny all this time you’ve been out feeding and I haven’t run into a single minion you have turned.” Spike rose from the bed. “It makes me wonder pet.”

Buffy gathered the sheet around her as she watched him fix his pants. The answer was simple. She had no minions because instead of draining one victim she found several and took just enough from each. Something held her back and she wouldn’t drain anyone let alone turn them.

“Is that my punishment?” Buffy asked softly.

Spike glanced up to find Buffy covered, and lying on her side. “No, that was an order.” Spike turned toward the door. “Don’t disappoint me pet.”

Buffy stared at the door for a moment, than lowered her slender frame to the bed. Time was running out she had to make her move and get Dru out of the picture.