Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you like this chapter wrote it fairly quickly.
SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: Lots happens in this chapter I hope you like where the story is going. I hope you like this update.

Rating: NC-17

End of Chapter 11

“Is that my punishment?” Buffy asked softly.

Spike glanced up to find Buffy covered, and lying on her side. “No, that was an order.” Spike turned toward the door. “Don’t disappoint me pet.”

Buffy stared at the door for a moment, than lowered her slender frame to the bed. Time was running out she had to make her move and get Dru out of the picture.

Chapter 12 – Betrayal so Sweet

Jenny left the school after their little Scooby meeting had been interrupted by the arrival of Kendra. While everyone hovered over the brutally beaten girl Jenny knew Buffy had done the damage. It was a knowledge that came deep inside through the bond that was growing stronger each day. The sight of Kendra broken and battered affected her more than the others because she was bound to Buffy.

Since that first night Buffy came to her Jenny noticed a few changes. She felt stronger and healthier among other changes that threw her into research mode after Buffy’s last visit.

Jenny found information on the demon’s and their hierarchy and customs. Vampires were not the highest on the list though they were the most prolific. Some demons were able to make humans their familiars giving them immortality and strength. Normally the human wasn’t giving a choice merely given the demon’s mark and forced into service.

Tonight as she sat with everyone she had become restless. Because she could feel herself starting to not care about what they were talking about until they brought up the cure they had found for Buffy to give her back her soul. Not to mention the things she did without thinking about it till after the fact.

The spell itself wouldn’t work till the found all the ingredients which Willow was searching for at the moment. As soon as she found out they would need an Orb of These to complete the ritual she went to the magic shop and purchased all they had in stock. Upon arriving home she smashed each one, having been assured by the shop owner that there wouldn’t be another shipment for several weeks.

Willow thought she would have the spell figured out in a few weeks and once again Jenny stepped in to ensure that didn’t happen. With a quick little upload onto Willow’s computer she ensured the encryption program Willow was using was altered to ensure it wouldn’t finish the job.

Walking into her place she set the keys to her place on the table along with her bag. All the changes that were occurring bothered her but even though she knew they were happening she couldn’t stop them. Earlier Rupert mentioned the distance she was placing between them and she denied it though it was true. Somehow she was going to find away to break the bond between them no matter what.

Spike left their lair his thoughts were not on Dru, they were dead set on Buffy. With all the pieces of Dru’s cure in his possession all he had to do was wait which shifted his focus to his childe.

Buffy was growing stronger everyday he could feel the power flowing just beneath the surface. With his thoughts on Dru he hadn’t taken her out hunting, and that had been a mistake. He was fairly certain that she hadn’t drained anyone, or else like he said he would have bumped into one or two of her minions.

A slender figure came into his view and a smile touched his lips as Sunday walked toward the entrance of their humble little abode.

Sunday caught sight of Spike as she approached. Though she wanted to she knew that avoiding him now wasn’t going to happen.

“Sunday,” Spike lit a cigarette his gaze sweeping the girl. “Keeping your little rag tag group in line?”

“Yes.” Sunday responded. “I am just checking in with Buffy.” Sunday moved to pass by him only to find her path blocked.

“We need to talk, privately.” Spike purred softly opening the door for her. Sunday felt that purr down her Spine. As she entered the building she glanced in the direction she knew Buffy was in, but followed Spike as ordered.

Buffy wasted not time getting cleaned up and dressed. The night had a few more hours to it and she needed to get busy. Instead of just worrying about getting rid of Dru, Spike had set her the goal of killing Kendra. Not that it would be hard, but she couldn’t do it.

Making her way across town she entered Jenny’s apartment without a sound. Her servant was sitting at the computer unaware of her presence. The gift she granted this human was instinctive she didn’t know the why or how she just did it.

The need had been there and the knowledge had simply come. Without thinking about it she simply filled the void and now had a familiar. Moving up behind Jenny she glanced over the computer screen her gaze sweeping over the information in seconds.

“So you know what you are now.” Buffy whispered in Jenny’s ear chuckling as the woman flew out of her seat her breath coming in delightful pants.

“What have you done to me?” Jenny asked a little breathless from the fright.

“I made you mine.” Buffy leaned over the abandoned chair and flicked through the information on the screen, “Interesting.”

Buffy rose up her gaze meeting Jenny’s. “I can let you go, or I can bind you to me forever the choice is mine not yours. You can do all the research you like it doesn’t change the facts.”

“I would expect you say that.” Jenny replied surprised by her boldness. “I will die before I let you control me.

Buffy smiled moving toward her familiar with purpose, “I Perhaps a lesson is in order.”

Jenny raised a brow, “What are you going to beat me up like you did Kendra?”

Buffy laughed shaking her head slightly. “I merely slapped that Slayer around a little, it’s not my fault she is so fragile. I am offering you the choice you can either serve me as you have with some of your freewill intact or I can turn you into what you fear the most.”

Jenny felt the shift in the room she could feel power emanating from Buffy like a thunderstorm.

“You won’t be my familiar a place which holds prominence and respect. I will turn you into the basest of slaves. From you research you can only begin to imagine the horrors that will be visited upon you. Immortal yet powerless even the lowest creature will be above you.” Buffy gently slid her hand along Jenny’s cheek wiping away the tears that had fallen.

“The choice is yours.” Buffy stared into Jenny’s dark eyes then those beautiful gypsy eyes lowered. “A wise choice,” Buffy whispered the power that had been coiling inside of her wrapped itself around the two of them. “Despite your reservations you have served me well so far.” Buffy whispered her lips a brush away from Jenny’s “Don’t fail me.”

Jenny felt that power rush through her as Buffy’s lips moved over her own. A whimper escaped her lips as Buffy’s lips parted her as that power coursed through every fiber of her being leaving no part untouched.

Buffy tilted Jenny’s head giving her better access her tongue gently parting the older women’s lips she could hear Jenny’s thoughts. Never in her life had she thought kissing another woman would be enjoyable it wasn’t right she had been told growing up, and that was repeated herself and her friends over the years.

As her tongue tasted her familiar she proved herself wrong for it was delightful. Jenny was having familiar thoughts as her arms slid around Buffy’s waist. Buffy trailed kisses down Jenny’s soft warm skin. As her lips brushed her pulse she let the last of her power plunge into Jenny as she sunk her teeth home claiming her familiar.

Jenny’s breath caught in her throat as Buffy overwhelmed her with sensations. The pain was overshadowed by the power and pleasure that flooded her. Jenny’s entire body shuddered as she found release her breath coming in hard pants and she felt Buffy lick the wounds at her neck.

“Don’t worry.” Buffy chuckled letting Jenny slid to the floor at her feet, “They are already fading.”

Jenny stared up at the creature before her taking a shaky breath she leaned her head against toned thigh before her.

“Now that is done, we have some work to do.” Buffy leaned down picking Jenny up and setting her back in her chair.

“What do you need me to do?” Jenny asked softly.

“Its simple really, I just need you to make sure the scoobies have this little bit of information it’s the address where they will be conducting Dru’s ritual.” Buffy pulled out a scrap of paper setting it on the table.

“That’s all.” Jenny asked lifting her gaze to her Master’s.

“That’s all.” Buffy gave Jenny a soft smile. “Don’t look so sad it’s not the end of your life, it’s the beginning of a whole new one for you.”

After Buffy left Jenny closed her eyes. “That’s what I am afraid of.” She whispered wiping away the tears that fell down her cheeks.

Buffy returned to their lair just before sunrise she was cutting it close but she had that need to be done.

As she passed by Drucilla’s room she heard whimpering and moans apparently Drucilla was having more than just a little fun with Angel. Spike wasn’t going to be happy about that not at all. A smirk crossed her lips at the thought as she headed toward her rooms.

Buffy’s smirk turned into a smile as she opened her door to find Sunday tidying up her room.

“You’re not my maid.” Buffy smiled warmly genuinely happy to see Sunday. “How are things on campus?”

“Good, as always I have two new minions they aren’t the brightest.” Sunday rolled her eyes shrugging her shoulders. “But they are mine.”

Buffy smiled taking off her jacket setting it aside. “That’s all that matters isn’t it.”

Sunday glanced toward the door then back at Buffy. “I saw Spike on my way in tonight, he was heading out he didn’t look happy.” Sunday swallowed nervous to be lying to her mistress.

“Dru’s been playing with Angel I am sure that is what has him upset.” Buffy sighed, “Now we need to discuss why I called you here.”

Sunday sat forward and listened to Buffy’s plan. It was simple yet it would work as long as the slayer and her old friends acted as they normally did.

“Are you sure this is the best plan?” Sunday asked softly.

“It’s the only plan possible due to the time frame, do you have another suggestion?” Buffy asked meeting Sunday’s gaze.

“No.” Sunday replied for it was the option available to them without staking Dru outright. It was perfect so long as everything went according to plan.


Giles glanced up as the doors to the library swung open revealing a girl carrying a duffle bag. Dressed in low rise leather pants and a black top that was cut so short it showed off her tight abs she was obviously one of the disaffected youth that went for the punk look. He really didn’t have time for students today he wished he could just lock the library doors and shut them all out.

“Can I help you?” Giles asked trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice as he addressed the new student.

“Are you Rupert Giles?” The girl’s voice was slightly husky and confident.

“I am.” Giles responded wondering if Snyder had sent to girl to him for detention or some other form of punishment.

“This is for you.” The girl gave him a wicked smile as she handed over an envelope as her gaze swept his body. “I am Faith Evans. I’m your new Slayer.”

Giles glaze flew up to the girl’s dark gaze as he began to open the envelope. Ripping open the letter the rest of the way he quickly read its contents. The letter was long filled with technical garbage, lines of succession, unprecedented events.

Kendra had been activated when Buffy died at the Master’s hands and kept with her watcher to fight in Africa. When the council called after Buffy to inform him another Slayer had been called they were referring to Faith. After the witches the council worked with foresaw a dark power rising in Sunnydale they decided to send Faith to help.

Kendra came out of the office hearing the girls declaration, her gaze swept the girl who dared claim she was the Slayer. This must be a joke.

“Damn girl what the hell got a hold of you?” Faith asked the girl looked like shit.

“This is Kendra.” Giles folded the letter. “Kendra this is Faith.” Giles made the introductions. “Your arrival was unexpected but you may be just what we need.” Giles couldn’t believe he now had two slayers, and somehow he was still worried that they wouldn’t be enough.

Buffy tracked Kendra with ease she knew where they were headed toward the church where the ritual was taking place. So far things had been going according to plan. Jenny had accomplished her task since they were heading in the right direction. Once they arrived on the scene Sunday during all the turmoil was going to ensure Dru turned into dust. Buffy of course would be onsite because she was tracking her prey, as ordered by her Sire. Simple, easy and everyone got what they wanted in the end, well Buffy did at least.

”Elagor, I name thee bringer of war, poisons, pariahs, and grand obscenities.” Spike lifted the elaborate cross that held the knife that held the power to restore Drucilla to her former glory. The church was being remodeled but was perfect for their purpose.

Sunday glanced toward the doors as the ritual began. The slayer and her crew were meant to be here already. They were late the ritual was starting. Damn idiots were supposed to be here already, if they didn’t show up soon she was going to have to take things into her own hands.

“Elagor, wretched master of decay bring your black medicine and restore your most imperious, murderous child.” Making his way toward the embracing couple he held the Dulac cross and slid the blade from its depths, and had to temper his hatred of Angel/Angelus to him they were one and the same.

In truth he would rather sink the knife into Angel’s heart but the ritual was very specific, and in the end Angel would be dead regardless.

“From the blood of the sire she is risen.” Glancing at Drucilla she was so weak she just sort of hung there like a rag doll. Without thought he plunged the knife between their entwined hands.

A wicked smile touched his lips at Dru’s cry of pain as the spark began to flow between them, and Dru began to siphon Angel’s strength. In just the first few moments all his fears that it was to late that he would lose Dru were extinguished.

“From the blood of the sire he is reborn.” With the final words of the spell released power surged between their bodies and energy crackled to life between them. Soon things would be perfect just as they should be.

Just as he moved back the doors to the church burst open and the damn slayer and her bunch flooded into the church.

“Watch them.” Spike growled over his shoulder at Sunday and Dalton as he headed into the fray heading directly for the Slayer.

Sunday moved forward pulling out a stake intending to drive it into Dru’s chest when a dark haired girl sent her flying back with blow. It wasn’t possible only a Slayer had that kind of strength. Scrambling to her feet Sunday faced the girl.

“Who are you?” Sunday asked.

“Doesn’t really matter, when you’re going to be dust in a moment,” Faith struck out but Sunday blocked the blow and sent Faith stumbling back.

“I’m not your average vampire anymore.” Sunday growled shifting into game face and advancing on the Slayer.

Buffy arrived to see their plan wasn’t going exactly according to plan. Her senses told her immediately that there were two slayers in the room. Kendra she knew the other one was trading blows with Sunday who was more than holding her own. The right side of the building was in flames

Buffy located Spike he was picking Dru up in his arms. Kendra was had joined the other slayer in the fight against Sunday. Sunday was effectively holding back both Slayers holding them back from Spike though he was unaware of her actions. The scoobies were all filing out of the building their part of the fight done.

As Buffy moved toward them intending to help Sunday, she heard a low whistling noise. Turning toward the sound she watched as he let loose a lamp that arched in the air and caught Spike in the back sending him tumbling into the organ of the church.

Watching in horror that portion of the building crumbled over her Sire’s fallen form as she took a step toward them as the fire spread over the debris.

“Master,” A horrified scream ripped through the church. Buffy whirled around just as Sunday threw herself into the path of the arrow directed at her heart. As the fire spread throughout the Church Sunday’s ashes caressed her face.

Buffy’s gaze lifted to see Kendra holding the crossbow, and she acted without thought. Kendra turned to run but her head jerked back and she felt the teeth tear into her throat and knew it was Buffy.

Faith whirled around realizing Kendra wasn’t right behind her. Faith watched as Kendra dusted a vampire. She started to turn back toward the door when it happened. Before she could even move Kendra was dead. Flames moved toward her so she stumbled out of the Church.

Buffy shoved the lifeless husk away from her licking her lips, potent. Buffy came back to herself and pushed aside the guilt that arose within her at killing the slayer. Kendra killed Sunday it was as simple as that.

Closing her eyes she could feel them both beneath the debris. Hands clawed their way from the debris and Buffy turned to see Dru free herself from the debris the flames in that area faltering just enough.

Dru stepped down from the debris. “You better go save your daddy before he burns.” Dru purred raising a brow and moving past Buffy.

Moving to the spot Dru emerged from she saw his pale hand and grasping it pulled him from the wreckage cradling him in her arms. As she exited the building it crumbled bathed in flames.

“I told Spike you were a Naughty girl.” Dru clucked her tongue and wagged her finger as she waited for them at a safe distance from the building. “You always hurt the ones you love.”

Buffy ignored the other vampire as she headed back to their lair.