SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: Lots happens in this chapter I hope you like where the story is going. I hope you like this update.

Rating: NC-17

End of Chapter 12

“I told Spike you were a Naughty girl.” Dru clucked her tongue and wagged her finger as she waited for them at a safe distance from the building. “You always hurt the ones you love.”

Buffy ignored the other vampire as she headed back to their lair.

Chapter 13 - You Always Hurt the Ones You Love…..

Buffy stormed into their lair ready to kill the vampire trailing behind her spouting complete nonsense. Since Spike’s injury Dru had become her constant shadow whispering about this and that.

After getting Spike back to their lair and settling him on the bed she carefully tended his wounds. As she settled the covers around him, his eyes fluttered open. Buffy ran her fingers across his cheek mindful of the burns marring his gorgeous features.

“Promise me.” Spike’s voice came out gravely barely above whisper his throat worked as lifted his hand to her cheek. “That you will take care of Dru till I am better.”

Buffy bit back the curse that came to her lips. That his first thought upon waking had been of that bitch made her skin crawl. Nodding she pulled back but his hand caught the fabric of her blouse.

“Promise me.” Spike managed to growl at his childe knowing she would only feel bound to her word if it was spoken aloud.

“I promise that I will take care of Dru, until you are better.” Buffy growled ready to jerk back from his grasp but his fingers slid away and she realized he had lost consciousness.

That had been a few weeks ago and he had done nothing but sleep and what little blood he took down Buffy forced down his throat. There were moments he was lucid but not many his body was healing far too many wounds at once.

“Daddy will be home soon, soon enough the pixies tell me so.” Dru squealed clapping her hands together and began dancing around behind Buffy as they entered the main room of the warehouse.

“Could you leave me alone for just a little while?” Buffy asked staring down the dark haired vampire as stopped her twirling around the table.

“Daddy is going to spank you when he gets here.” Dru, huffed and headed back the way they had come. Buffy thought about going after the vampire but moved toward her room instead. Maybe she would loose track of time and get caught out after sunrise and dust herself.

Closing the door Buffy slid onto the bed besides a sleeping Spike. If he woke up she would be here for him.

Willow left the magic shop bag in hand. The woman who ran the magic shop called her earlier to let her know that she just had a shipment of the orbs come in.

After Willow was unable to purchase one a few days earlier she put one on order but it was going to be three weeks before it came. Now all she had to do was decipher that spell. Since the program she was using on her laptop computer wasn’t working quite as she expected. So after a little tweaking she put it on her home computer and things were already looking up. Soon they would have all the pieces they needed.


Dru walked into the shop filled with all wonderful kinds of treats. Her gaze swept the contents looking for exactly what the pixies described.

“Can I help you miss?” A lovely little shopkeeper asked her voice soft gentle.

“I am looking for an orb of thesela.” Dru gave the woman one of her lovely smiles.

“Seems like everyone wants those these days luckily when I unpacked my order this morning I had a new batch.” The woman pulled out the innocent looking orb and Drucilla smiled plucking it from the woman’s hands. “I need a few other items.”

“What would those be my dear?” The woman smiled heading toward the stacks.

Drucilla tucked the last of the items into her bag stepping over the nice woman’s body as she left the store. Humming to herself softly she couldn’t wait soon enough Daddy would be coming home.

Faith’s gaze trailed over the ensouled vampire who was currently sparring with her. The idea of working with a vampire really hadn’t bothered her once Giles assured he was safe.

Safe wasn’t a term you could use when talking about Angel. Over the last few weeks he had kicked her ass more than once while they sparred. Though he had a sore spot one she knew better than to use during their fights. Just once she had mentioned Buffy during their fight and she had felt the error of that mistake for a couple of days.

“Ready to patrol later,” Angel asked turning to slide his shirt back on.

Faith smiled and walked up behind him sliding her arms around his waist she managed to cop a feel of his rippled abs before he knocked her back turning as he covered up all that salty goodness.

“Knock it off, like I told you before I’m not interested.” Angel left the library through his usual route. Working with Faith was a hell of a lot harder than with Kendra. While Kendra was all work Faith was quite the opposite.

Though she liked to work she was a sexy little package who knew what she wanted, as was used to getting it. At the moment she wanted Angel and wasn’t shy about letting him know she was ready, willing, and more than able to take his mind off of Buffy.

Angel couldn’t stop thinking about Buffy. Something wasn’t quite right where she was concerned. If she wanted make sure Dru didn’t get better she had ample opportunity to dust him and ensure it didn’t happen. Instead she warned him and told him to get out of town. Making his way back to his place he cleaned up and then laid down on his bed.

Sparring with Faith brought back those moments with Buffy, the feel of her moving against him anticipating his moves. The memories alone brought back that moment with her in alley after she had changed. Closing his eyes with a groan Angel slid his hand down his body imagining it was hers. Slowly he worked his hand up and down his member his mind imagining it was someone else.

“Buffy.” He growled his face shifting as he found his release.
Getting up Angel cleaned off then laid down once again on his bed. Pathetic he had simply become pathetic he sighed then fell into a fitful sleep.

Buffy let her victim go as she felt his heart begin to slow. That was enough for her and Spike tonight. Licking the wound she left him with pleasant memories of another girl on his mind as she left him in the alley.

Making her way through the alleyways she came home, pushing open the door she wondered where Dru was this evening. Most evenings she made a nuisance of herself whispering about her Daddy.

Buffy stopped outside the door to her room. The scents that assaulted her were unmistakable she couldn’t believe it. Knowing what she was going to find she pushed the door open and wasn’t surprised by what she found.

Dru smiled turning her head toward the door as her childe suckled at her breast literally. Spike in his current state answered more deeply to her position as his Sire then Buffy’s as his childe. When she opened her vein for him tonight it was the bond that forced him to drink not the blood. Buffy’s blood may be more potent, but in the end Dru was his Sire.

Things took their natural course as Spike’s body sought release in other ways Dru was more than willing to oblige. His hands gripped her hips as she did all the work. The look on Buffy’s face was worth it, she looked like a lost little girl who had just lost her Daddy. It wasn’t about love. The girl still didn’t understand it was about blood about family, and no matter what else happened Dru was Spike’s sire.

Spike pulled back from Dru’s breast he had feasted tonight first from her throat then from her breast. Below the waist the only thing working was his cock though all he could do was sit there and enjoy what Dru was doing to him.

When he awoke tonight he had been alone thirsty, almost starving. Wondering where his childe was he realized the extent of his injuries. Then Dru arrived tempering his hunger and at the onslaught of her blood his cock had swelled at the infusion of blood and she had been more than willing to oblige his lust.

Buffy’s scent was infused in the room, covering him. The soft vanilla scent heightening his desire, a primitive growl escaped his lips he bit back the cry for it wasn’t Dru’s name that almost escaped his lips.

A flash caught his eye and he looked toward the door he could have sworn it was closed before, not that he really noticed. “That’s a good boy.” Dru purred reopening the wound on her breast leaning down toward his lips. As he took his fill Dru moved her hips enjoying the moment for once her childe couldn’t move and she could do as she liked.

Buffy returned just before sunrise. Dru was in the main room dancing and talking to herself, as Buffy passed by she stopped swaying a smile touching her lips. Nothing was said as Buffy walked to her room and entered.

Spike glanced up to see Buffy walk in the room. For a moment he felt guilty for having Dru in her bed.

“You’re awake.” Buffy slid off her jacket and tossed it on the side. “I go you this.” Buffy walked to corner where her little present awaited. “Your legs are going to take time to heal.” Buffy pushed the wheelchair forward guilt at his state and her actions that caused it eating away at her. “At least with this you can get around.”

Spike glanced up at Buffy so surprised at the thoughtfulness of the gift he didn’t say anything. “We should get you up and back in your room.” Buffy ignored the sharp pain that coursed through at his lack of response.

“My room,” Spike asked running his hand over his eyes.

“Your room the one you share with Dru.” Buffy pushed the chair to the bed and with her strength picked him like a child.
“Now that you’re awake we can move you back where you belong.” Buffy wasn’t about to wait for him to request he be moved back with Dru, that would simply be too much.

Spike let her settle him in the chair. So much was happening so fast. They were headed out the door, and the next he was being settled into the larger bed in his and Dru’s room. Oddly enough it wasn’t the room he wanted to be in. There was no trace of Buffy’s scent in the room.

“There you go.” Buffy patted the covers into place. Then she leaned over brushing her lips over his forehead. “You still need your rest.”

Spike lay there after she had gone. What they hell was that? Kissing him on the forehead like he was a bloody invalid not her Sire, glancing down at his lips he sighed he was a bloody invalid.


Spike maneuvered his way through the lair with a package on his lap. It was one of many all pieces of a puzzle, that once solved would reveal the judge. Over the past few days Spike had seen little of Buffy, he learned about Sunday from one of the minions. He knew that the girl had been bound to Buffy as surely as if she had turned the girl herself. The way she was avoiding him was starting to get on his nerves.

Buffy closed her eyes loosing herself in her surroundings. Letting go she let the power inside her ripple through her frame then focused it to the palm of her hand. It had taken days of practice but she managed to do it once. Now she had managed to do it again. Within her palm a blue flame flickered to life and as she shifted her hand it flew out striking the headstone a few feet from her it flame eating away at the surface.

“The flame is just one of Amon’s gifts. I wonder how many others you possess,” Jenny asked from her spot among the cemetery.

Buffy lifted her gaze to Jenny’s and raised a brow. “We shall see, for now this one is enough to master.”

“You called me here for a reason.” Jenny prompted though she felt calm in her master’s presence she didn’t want anyone to see them together.

“Still holding out hope that you’ll escape me?” Buffy asked reading Jenny’s mind, “There is no chance of that I find it amusing that you continue to try to find a way. Just pray that I continue to find it amusing.” Buffy flexed her hand.

“Dru and Spike are resurrecting the Judge.” Buffy turned toward Jenny. “You need to let Giles know the last piece is coming in on board a ship tonight. They will need to take that piece and get it far away from here.” Buffy sighed.

“No plan of your own.” Jenny asked.

“No.” Buffy’s reply was clipped and Jenny felt her whole body respond to the tone. “No plan it’s up to them to get the piece if they wish to stop the Judge from rising.” Buffy called over her shoulder as she headed toward town.

“Where are you going?” Jenny asked glancing around the cemetery.

“There’s something I keep meaning to take care of, just haven’t gotten around to doing it.” Buffy replied. “Make sure you tell Giles tonight.”

Jenny muttered to herself and headed toward Giles place. Jenny was heading out of the cemetery when she bumped into a very broad chest.

“Jenny what are you doing here?” Angel asked, his gaze sweeping the area he could swear Buffy’s scent was in the air.

“I was looking for you, one of the witches I know gave me so information that we need to get to Giles right away.” Jenny hated to lie but it was the only thing she could do.

“Fine, lets get Faith and head to Giles’s. You know you really shouldn’t be out here by yourself.” Angel’s glance flickered over Jenny something was off with her lately he just couldn’t place his finger on it.

Buffy stayed in the shadows watching as Xander walked Willow to her house. Making sure the red-head was safely indoors he headed downstairs blissfully unaware that he was the one in danger.

“It’s a legend way before my time of a demon brought forth to rid the world of humanity. Separate the righteous from the wicked and burn the righteous down. They call him the judge.” Angel imparted the piece of information to those in the room with him.

Giles flipped through the books he had at hand. “You’re positive about the information this woman gave you.”

Jenny watched him frantically searching his books for a reference to the Judge. “Yes she said that Spike and Dru were gathering the pieces of the judge together, and that the last piece was arriving tonight.”

“How did she come by this information?” Giles asked his gaze sliding over Jenny’s features.
“I don’t know I can only tell you what she told me.” Jenny replied. “If we sit around here talking for much longer it will be too late.”

“You keep doing your research thing, and Angel and me will get down to the docks snatch this piece of the Judge.” Faith impulsive as ever got up and strode to the door. “Let’s go.” She called out to Angel as she walked out.

Angel got up glancing over at Giles, and followed Faith out the door. Lately she was getting a little reckless and he had a feeling it had to do with him. The innuendos were increasing daily along with her blatant propositions, which he turned down every single time. It was getting to her, almost as much as she was getting to him.

Xander knew he should head home but he couldn’t help sneaking out to see Cordy. Since their moment in the basement when they kissed they had been meeting secretly. Crossing through the park a smile crossed his features as she thought about how he had finally gotten his hearts desire.

Xander never heard a thing one moment he was walking along the next he was flat on his back the wind knocked out of him. “Well, hello Xander.” Buffy smiled her gaze sliding over the features of the man who made her sire a crippled.

“Buf.” Xander began but the name was cut off as she sent a blow to his stomach that had him curled up in the fetal position.

“Silence,” Buffy commanded kicking him back onto his back. “I didn’t say you could speak.” Buffy sighed staring down at the pathetic boy she once called friend.

“If you’re going to kill me just get it done with.” He snarled at her showing some spunk.

“I am not going to kill you.” Buffy sighed, “I need a new childe you see Kendra took mine.”

Buffy raised a brow at the fear that entered his eyes. A chuckle escaped her lips. “Not you, I wouldn’t do that to you.” Buffy lifted her gaze. “There she is, I think she might be exactly what I am looking for.” Buffy glanced down to see understanding in his eyes. Sending a blow to his head she knocked him out.

A sigh escaped her lips as she headed in the opposite direction. Tonight she was simply toying with the boy she wasn’t going to sire Cordelia Chase. No she had someone else entirely in mind for that position he wasn’t even one of the scoobies.

Faith blocked the blow from the vampire they had managed to get the box, but keeping hold of it proving to be a problem. As she moved to send her stake into the vampire’s heart he used the box against her. Oh shit, the thought crossed her mind as the box struck the side of her head and she fell over the railing.

Angel heard the splash and saw the vampire heft the box up and take off down the dock. Shit he moved after the vampire for a moment then headed toward the railing and sailed over the edge.

Faith wiped her wet hair back from her forehead glancing over at the equally as wet Angel. Though she doubted she looked quite that good wet. With his pants and shirt soaked every inch of him was revealed at the fabric molded to his skin.

“We need to go after them.” Angel reached out grasping Faith’s chin. “Are you alright?” He asked searching her eyes.

“Good enough.” Faith growled knocking his hand away. “Let’s go.” She got up and headed in the direction of the warehouse.

Buffy slipped on the little black dress that was laid out on her bed. The urge to put something else on had struck her only she didn’t know if Dru or Spike had chosen the dress. It was a halter dress with no back the scoop showing the base of her spine. The dress fell at an angle showing more of one leg than other. As for the neckline it plunged down showing off the curves of her breasts. Slipping on the pair of heels that accompanied the dress Buffy sighed hoping she looked alright she left her room to join the party.

Spike’s gaze locked on Buffy the moment she entered the party, in a dress that looked like it was made for her.

“I love to play dress up.” Dru purred into his ear her teeth gently catching his lobe and giving it a gentle bite. The dress had been chosen with care tonight was her party and the pixies had been whispering such wonderful new in her ear all night.

Lifting the glass to her lips Buffy didn’t bother wondering about where the contents of the glass came from, simply enjoyed the moment. Moving around the room she found her gaze drawn toward her Sire, as always. The burns on his face were still there though healing fairly well. It was the injuries to his legs that worried her the most.

Buffy’s gaze moved to the entryway as a minion came in carrying a box. Her grip tightened on the stem knowing what was inside. Those idiots couldn’t do anything right.

Dru clapped her hands the rest of the boxes had been assembled. “Oh, it’s such a wonderful gift.” Dru reached out taking the box her gaze meeting Spikes. “I will have to thank you properly later.” Dru purred softly her meaning clear to everyone present.

Picking up the last piece she lifted it up and set in place. The moment they were joined a flash of light came from the seals of the box and it became one. The box opened and her present was revealed, the Judge.

Buffy’s gaze flickered over the massive hulk of the Judge he wasn’t what she expected, he was Blue. Just as she started to move forward her gaze moved to the catwalk above them. Great they were too late, and now they were likely to get themselves killed.

“Oh look at my treat.” Dru purred softly. “Isn’t he wonderful I could just eat him up,” Dru stepped forward, Spike reached out catching the back of her dress and pulling her to his side.

“I can smell humanity on this one.” The Judge growled his gaze moving to a vampire wearing glasses. Reaching out he touched Dalton on the chest and the vampire disintegrated.

Angel and Faith managed to make their way across the catwalk in time to see Dalton bite the dust.

“Jesus.” Faith breathed her gaze flickering over the crowd then meeting a pair of pissed off green eyes. “We’ve been made.”

Angel met Buffy’s gaze and caught the motion of her hand. Frowning he grasped Faith’s hand intending to get them out of there.

“I smell the stink of humanity.” The Judge puffed up his chest and turned his gaze on them.

“Oh shit.” Faith breathed stumbling backwards intending to flee only to find their way blocked.

Angel glanced toward Buffy as they were brought struggling before the judge.

“Don’t they just reek of good intentions?” Dru purred giving her Daddy a smile.

Angel jerked on his bonds placing himself in front of the Slayer. “Take me instead.”

Spike chuckled. “There is no instead there is only first and second. If we let you go first you won’t be able to watch your little Slayer friend bite it.” Spike shifted his chair back giving the Judge room to get to work.

Buffy moved up behind Spike sliding her hand over his shoulder. The motion caught the Judge’s attention and he stared at her for a moment like a deer caught in the headlights. It was just enough to allow Angel to kick out at the Judge and sending stumbling back. He wasn’t very agile, and Angel yanked on a pulley and sent what ever was attached to it crashing down on top of the Judge.

“They are getting away.” Spike growled his hand sliding up to capture Buffy’s before she could pull away.

“For now, eventually they will be yours.” Buffy enjoyed the feel of his fingers toying with hers.

“The pixies say the time is right, oh so right.” Dru twirled around moving toward her room. There were things to do spell’s to weave before her Daddy came home.

Angel turned away as Faith began to take off her clothes. Tonight she was faced with her mortality the Judge had given her a lesson she wasn’t expected. The fear was coming off her in waves.

Angel heard her sharp intake of breath and turned without thinking. Faith wasn’t quite naked but she was close.

“You’re hurt.” He whispered moving toward the bed and settling down behind her.

“It’s not that bad just sore.” Faith closed her eyes as his fingertips brushed her skin. Taking a chance she turned toward him gaze up into his dark eyes.

Dru whispered the last words of the spell and the orb disintegrated. “It’s all up to you Daddy.” Dru smiled. The spell was simple it was going to trigger the gypsy spell by giving Angel his moment of pure happiness. Then Angelus would be unleashed. It didn’t matter if that perfect moment of happiness was just in Angel’s mind Dru simply needed the perfect situation to make it happen.

Angel closed his eyes for a moment, then when he opened them deep pools of green stared up at him. Without thought he leaned forward capturing her lips. Beyond words his deepest darkest fantasy was coming true.

As Angel moved over soft sun kissed skin plunging deep inside her depths as her lips parted for his he didn’t see the woman beneath him. Instead of dark eyes, and dark hair his mind envisioned green depths, and golden hair spilling across his pillow. As they found their release Faith’s lips muffled the moan that crossed his lips.

Angel woke feeling her pressed against him, her scent surrounded him. Pulling her slight frame against him this moment was the most amazing he had ever experienced simply holding. Pain coursed though his body suddenly. It was unlike anything he had felt before. It felt like something was clawing its way out of his body. Slipping out of the sheets he glanced over to see dark hair sprawled across his pillow, not blond. Stumbling out of the bed he managed to draw on his pants something wasn’t right.

Stumbling outside he made his way into the alley. This wasn’t right something was wrong. The pain racked thought his body driving him to his knees and he let a cry that would leave his throat hoarse.

Sara stopped as she heard the cry. It had been a long night at the bar tending tables. Instinct told her to run the other way, but she saw a man on his knees and he could be hurt.

“Are you alright?” She asked moving toward the man.

“Oh I think I am going to be just fine.” Angelus smiled turning toward her his face shifting in the process.

Sara’s cry was sharp but brief. Angelus tossed her aside glancing down at his clothes, he needed to change. A smile touched his lips as he thought of the Slayer in Angel’s bed. Poor little thing thought Angel had been screwing her, the whole time his mind had been on that delightful little bitch Buffy.

Angelus smirked, as he headed back inside. During Buffy’s encounters with Angel he had found himself falling for the little blond. After being Sired by Spike, she really did a number on Angel the poor sod didn’t stand a chance. Angelus wished she were his childe, but Spike had beaten him to that prize. In a way she was still his through their bloodline but it wasn’t the same.

Now time to deal with Faith, he couldn’t decide if he was going to kill her outright or play with her for a little while.