SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: Sorry about the delay in updates, other stories and working full time and going to school for my master’s has gotten in the way, but I have gotten back into writing all my stories and hope you enjoy the latest chapter.

Rating: NC-17

Chapter 4: The Ones We Knew…..

Buffy remained in the shadows following her best-friend through the crowd remaining on the fringes just out of sight. Willow looked lovely tonight in a nerdy sort of way, not really noticed because her looks were understated not flashy and obvious. Someday she would shine, Buffy saw through older eyes that could see the potential Willow was a late bloomer as people liked to call it.

Buffy couldn’t help the smile that touched her lips as she watched Willow timidly move past Cordelia Chase and her little pack of morons. Buffy wondered how many times Willow was stalked through a crowd by some nasty and had no idea what a perfect target she made.

The wicked smile faded from her lips as the thought of Willow being someone’s victim flittered through her mind. Yet looking at things from a new prospective Willow had always been someone’s victim in one way or another. Shy, sweet, awkward, and unassuming she was the perfect victim.

A skilled predator would know exactly how much attention they needed to pay towards the wallflower to get her exactly where they wanted and then go in for the kill. The thoughts formed into a plan, and Buffy knew that without a doubt that Willow would succumb because sweet didn’t have the power to fight back, sweet died whimpering and begging.

Buffy watched Willow reach her destination their little couch where they spent many evenings just like this. Watching them made her miss their company so much of the time she was left alone while Spike tended to Dru. Buffy’s gaze shifted to the left of the couple as another piece of her past entered the scene, Angel. Sweeping him with her gaze she assessed him with new eyes and he was always found appealing despite the soul that hung about him.

A wicked smile touched her lips as she turned away from the party of three, and moved with purpose to draw out even better prey. It was time to play especially without along to curb her fun.

Angel smiled softly as he approached the pair. Over the past few days he had taken over the role of protector of Buffy’s little family her mother, Giles, and these two. Seeking out any lead he had tried to find Buffy, and was unable to get past Spike’s crew. When they asked if he heard anything about Buffy he lied, saying no.

The truth would only hurt them he heard rumors about a childe born with the skills of a master, and he had no doubt who that childe was. Angel knew deep down he was avoiding doing what he must kill the shell of Buffy Summers. Buffy was beyond somewhere good where she was happy, only a demon resided within the shell of her body.

Angel was listening to them talk about their day when he caught a glimpse of a familiar face it was fleeting then it was gone. His entire body coiled and became alert he felt it now something older, stronger and more powerful than him was in the club. Without a word Angel got up and headed in the direction he saw his vision heading. Instinct led him outside the back door of the club and down the alley.

“Predictable and sloppy,” came the soft purring and heartbreaking voice from the shadows just behind him.

Angel closed his eyes for a moment getting control of himself and remembering that it wasn’t her it was something else. As he turned she came out of the shadows and his knees almost buckled. If he thought she was beautiful before she was a goddess now. A slight smile touched her lips as he moved forward and Angel found himself taking a stumbling step backwards.

“Careful,” Buffy chuckled softly her gaze sweeping her paramour. Thoughts passed thru her mind of their sweet embraces their longing all the excuses why they shouldn’t be together.

Angel stared into her eyes and felt for the first time inferior to another vampire. He could sense she was older than even Darla yet she had only just been made. Then she moved forward and he felt his entire body tighten in alarm.

“You’re afraid of me?” Buffy whispered softly backing him into a nice secluded spot. “You should be.” Buffy moved with purpose and had Angel pressed against the wall her hands sliding up his chest.

Angel actually let out a gasp because while he was larger her slight body was effectively pinning him to the wall.

“You don’t like it do you feeling weak.” Buffy whispered sliding one hand up behind his neck her fingers sliding into his silky hair and she jerked his head back words arching his neck and his body against hers. His body shuddered as her lips brushed along his neck her tongue brushing along his jugular.

Buffy smiled against the skin of his neck at his response to her body despite his fear. “You still want me.”

“You I could never want you.” He growled trying to struggle but finding it impossible.

Buffy raised a brow angling his head downward. “You can’t deny that.” Buffy whispered rocking her body against his laughing as he moaned his eyes closing. “I understand you loved her, the Slayer.” Buffy jerked his head backwards and sunk her teeth into his neck.

Angel cried out at the invasion it was a show of dominance one he had used in the past on lesser vampires and it spoke volumes to the demon inside him who for once was glad he wasn’t the one in the drivers seat feeling what Angel felt at that moment.
All that humiliation and still it felt like heaven her teeth sinking into him, and he hadn’t felt another’s bite in sometime. Arms slid around her cradling her against him one hand sliding over the back of her neck.

“Buffy.” Angel whispered raggedly pressing himself against her his body responding despite his desire to kill the creature pressed against him.

Buffy pulled back moving out of his reach. “And here I thought you didn’t want me.” Buffy fought the temptation to toy with Angel further, and turned on her heel and headed home.

Spike slammed back into their lair, lot of good his connection to his childe was if he couldn’t bloody well find the bint when he wanted. As he walked inside one of Dru’s playthings stepped in his path. Melanie was quite the looker with red hair and has curves in all the right spots. Sometimes when Dru wasn’t up to par she brought Melanie into the mix.

“Master, she came back not to long ago and is in her room.” Melanie smiled, despite the fact that she was not happy at all. She was their mistress and master’s favorite until he brought his childe home. Dru was amazing but it was Spike that she desired, and his dismissal of her hurt. Nor was she happy with the way the others now bowed and scraped at Buffy’s feet after her little display of power a few days ago.

“Is she?” Spike growled barely glancing at the red-head as he headed toward his childe’s room. Spike didn’t pause in his progress and lifted his boot to her door sending it crashing open.

Buffy sighed tilting her head back a smile touching her lips as she enjoyed the hot bath. All she had mentioned in the earshot of a few of the minions was that she missed bubble baths. Within half an hour they had appeared with an old style bathtub and hot water.

God it felt wonderful, closing her eyes she enjoyed the smell of the vanilla bubble bath one of the minions saying he had caught the scent on her the first day she arrived. It had always been her favorite. Buffy opened her eyes as she felt Spike coming and let out a gasp sitting up as he came crashing into her room.

Spike wasn’t prepared for the sight of his childe sitting in a bath tub bubbles clinging to her skin her beautiful breasts bare to his gaze.

“Sire,” Buffy squeaked for the first time seeing him truly pissed off and advancing upon her.

Buffy quickly stood up stumbling from the tub as he approached. He knows she thought he knows I went out without permission. Spike kept coming so she back peddled her back hitting the wall of her room making her very aware that she was naked while he was fully clothed.

Spike’s gaze was focused despite the desire the sight of her caused to course through his body.

“Did you have a nice evening on the town, pet?” Spike’s voice was deceptively calm as he placed his hands on either side of her against the wall. He hadn’t noticed it before but he could smell it now Angel. His childe had Angel’s scent on her skin and his hands flexed his nails digging into the wall.

Buffy watched his eyes flash in and out from yellow to his blue and wondered how she could be so powerful so sure of herself with everyone but this man. It had to be the simple fact that he was her sire that allowed him to make her tremble at the prospect of displeasing him.

“Sire, I am sorry.” Buffy whispered reaching up to touch him, but before her hand could touch him he stepped back.

“Don’t touch me while you still have his scent upon you.” Spike growled. “Did you finally get to fuck your prince charming princess?” Spike slammed his hands against the wall caving in the wall slightly on either side of her head.

Buffy caught her breath at the show of violence and at his words. “We didn’t,” Buffy stammered “we didn’t I fed but we didn’t.” Her words were cut off as he grasped her by the throat.

“He always gets in the way.” Spike growled shifting into game face. “It’s time I start making the rules, and time for my childe to start obeying them or suffer the consequences.”

Buffy barely had a moment before he sunk his fangs into her neck. She gasped softly her eyes fluttering closed as he drank deeply almost do deeply. She should have pushed him away but part of her couldn’t part of her desired his dominance reveled in it, and the moment that side was in control.

Spike pulled back as he felt her grow weak enough and picked her up carrying her effortlessly to the bed. He laid her on the bed and moved to kneel between her legs spreading them open and staring down at her. He lifted his gaze to hers undoing his pants and kneeling so his things were in a deep V, and jerked her legs up over his thighs. Even though his girl was infused with power drained as she was she couldn’t stop him even if she wanted to, which from scents coming from her indicated she didn’t.

Spike needed no encouragement to take what was his with on thrust he was inside her. He gripped on thigh, and her hip to keep her in place as he pumped inside her. He kept his gaze lowered to where they joined enjoying he sight of him thrusting in and out of one of the few places Angel had never conquered on his girl. That’s what she was his girl, his childe and if the poofter thought he was going to take what was his, he had another thing coming. He’d had Dru first every inch of her, but this girl he might have shared a few kisses and gropes here and there but her body was his now and he intended on keeping it that way.

Buffy couldn’t stop the tears that flowed down her cheeks, as Spike drew himself out of her then slammed back in. It felt good it seemed that when she was with her Sire it always felt good. He had barely touched her and hadn’t even looked at her since he started his onslaught. There was nothing she could do but lie there as he punished her. Then she couldn’t help but smile as he shifted his hips hitting her in just the right spot to send her body arching back. If this was her punishment she might just break a few more of the rules he was planning on setting for her.