SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: Sorry about the delay in updates, other stories and working full time and going to school for my master’s has gotten in the way, but I have gotten back into writing all my stories and hope you enjoy the latest chapter.

Rating: NC-17

End of Chapter 4: The Ones We Knew…pt 1

Buffy couldn’t stop the tears that flowed down her cheeks, as Spike drew himself out of her then slammed back in. It felt good it seemed that when she was with her Sire it always felt good. He had barely touched her and hadn’t even looked at her since he started his onslaught. There was nothing she could do but lie there as he punished her. Then she couldn’t help but smile as he shifted his hips hitting her in just the right spot to send her body arching back. If this was her punishment she might just break a few more of the rules he was planning on setting for her.

Chapter 5: The Ones We Knew, …Pt 2

Spike rose from the bed glancing down at the beauty sprawled out naked and asleep before him. His gaze swept her slowly taking in every aspect of her body and finding nothing lacking. Draining her had made her pliable and unfortunately tonight she tired out quickly. A smile touched his lips because his scent had banished all traces of angel, on her body but he had tasted him in her blood faintly which is why he fed her before she fell asleep.

Running his fingers through his hair he slowly put on his clothing and with one last glance left her alone to sleep where he did every night besides his dark princess. They were tearing him apart his dark princess, and his golden princess each wanting to be his one and only but he was unable to choose. Dru was his Sire, his savior they had been together for more years than he could count. Buffy was a breath of fresh air making him feel things he hadn’t entertained since his rebirth. There was the problem he knew how things with Dru would be with Buffy everything was new perhaps all the feelings he had with his childe would fade with time.

Spike walked into their room to find Dru sitting on the edge of the bed her slender thighs spread open, and Melinda kneeling naked between them. The sight would have normally made him instant hard, but Buffy had taken the edge off.

“Won’t you join us my sweet.” Dru purred running her fingers through Melinda’s hair. “I want to play.” Dru sighed arching back and running her hands over her breasts and smiling as she watched Spike’s gaze follow the trail. Buffy may be able to draw his attention for a while but Spike always returned to her, always.

“Of course,” Spike smiled wickedly as he turned his smile faded as he took off his jacket and tossed it onto a nearby chair. He actually just wanted to go to sleep tonight not have a marathon of sex with the two women in the room.

When he turned there wasn’t a trace of his true emotions as he moved toward the two women. Soon he was lost in Dru all thoughts and worries about his childe pushed aside for the moment.

Angel managed to gather himself together and make his way to Giles’s place. As soon as the door opened the watcher brought him inside.

“What happened?” Giles asked as he moved toward the vampire sitting with his head resting in his hands. Once Angel came in he had sat down his elbows resting on his knees and cradled his head in his hands.

“Buffy.” Angel sighed lifting his gaze. “Buffy did this.” Angel tilted his head to the side giving the watcher a clear view of the wounds at his neck.

“So it is as we feared.” Giles removed his glasses.

“Yes it is.” Angel replied. “She was at the bronze I was there watching Xander and Willow as we agreed if she were changed they would be her first targets.”

“She didn’t approach them thank god.” Giles sighed. “The council is sending a new Slayer to take Buffy’s place she will arrive within the week. I haven’t informed them of our suspicions regarding Buffy.”

“Have you been able to find out anything about the gypsy curse?” Angel asked trying not to sound too hopeful.

“Little, but I have a lead perhaps I might be able to find it or another spell that is similar.” Giles didn’t want to get is own hopes up but if they could restore her soul quickly enough perhaps there wouldn’t be too much damage.

Angel nodded getting up and heading toward the door, keeping the details of their encounter to himself. He was shaken because as Buffy held him he couldn’t exactly feel a demon he felt her Buffy and that just couldn’t be.

Buffy woke it was late and she could hardly move still reeling from the effects of the draining her Sire performed earlier in the night. Tilting her head to the side she knew he was gone that he had returned to Dru.

Always there would be Dru, and Buffy sighed knowing that he spent most of his time trying to find a cure for his Sire. If their roles were reversed she would do the same to save him simply because he was her Sire.

The door to her room opened and a slender blond vampire walked in she her clothing was a cross between punk and Goth.

“Thought you might like a drink, I am Sunday by the way.” Sunday smiled as he carried the pitcher of blood toward the vampire in the bed. Sunday was one of the youngest females in spike’s group and when she saw Buffy take out some of the older vampires she saw power and decided then and there she was going to take a side. In their little fucked up family
Spike was King and Dru was his Queen. Before Buffy had come Melanie and a few others had held places equivalent to Dukes and Duchesses.
Everyone else had held various roles in their little court but Buffy’s arrival and show of power had rocked the boat. The new Princess was gaining followers and didn’t even know it. Spike kept her locked up Sunday was certain because he was unsure about her place, but he couldn’t’ keep her locked up for long and Sunday meant to earn a position at the girl’s side from the start. The others would wait to see how things played out but Sunday wasn’t going to wait because one way or another she knew her future was with the girl lying before her now.

“I went out and got it myself.” Sunday smiled sitting on the edge of the bed. “I shouldn’t be here but I wanted to help.”

Buffy gazed up at the vampire as the girl helped her to sit up and held the pitcher up to her lips. “I thought you could use a little more than a mug or glass so I found you a lovely little college student at my usual haunt.” Sunday smiled thinking about her stomping ground at the college campus.

Buffy drank deeply not needing to take breath she continued until there was nothing left except the remnants coating the sides of the glass pitcher.

“Better?” Sunday asked pulling the covers up over Buffy.

“Why are you helping me?” Buffy asked.

Sunday smiled, “Because I was there when you kicked ass the other day and might I say leaving that one with just a hand was brilliant.” Sunday chuckled, “They respect you, and fear you now if you did that for just a few words and a little grabbing they can only imagine what you would do if they did more.”

“That still doesn’t explain why you are here?” Buffy’s gaze moved over the girls face.

“I wasn’t a cherished childe.” Sunday replied, “I was made then tossed into the masses to make my way through the throng of those just like me fighting for dominance. I have managed to carve myself out a little piece of power a little gang I control but it’s nothing when compared to Spike and dru they control the town me included.” Sunday explained. “I could help you I know the players in town I could be your friend.”
It was that word friend that caught her attention. Buffy gazed at the girl and instinct kicked in. Reaching out she grasped Sunday by the back of her neck and forced the girl’s neck back, and her teeth sunk in. In the back of her mind she knew exactly what she doing, Sunday wasn’t her childe but she was claiming her as such all the same, and she wouldn’t be so lonely anymore.

Sunday gasped as she felt the connection to her Sire snap and a new stronger bond form. Something coiled inside her and claimed her completely more powerful than anything else she had been touched by before. As Buffy teeth slid from her, she felt no loss because a part of her new Master was still within.

“Betray me, and you will die and all those you claim as your own.” Buffy purred softly sitting back meeting Sunday’s heavy lidded gaze. The vampire nodded and swallowed it was so much more than she expected. There was no special bond between her and the one who Sired her, nothing beyond being a slave to her maker but this was more it was intimate it was family.

“I won’t.” Sunday whispered her fingers moving to the wound on her neck, and her gaze falling to Buffy’s blood stained lips watching as her tongue swept out wiping away the last drop.

“I would love a bath.” Buffy smiled. “The one I was enjoying earlier was interrupted.”

“I will see to it.” Sunday smiled back getting up. “Would you like me to get you something more?” Holding up the pitcher Sunday lifted a brow.

“No, the college student and you were more than enough for now.” Buffy replied watching as Sunday headed toward the door, “Thank you Sunday.”

Sunday glanced back, “I should be the one thanking you.” With that Sunday left the room. Buffy gazed up at the ceiling knowing it was her who owed the vampire her thanks because as she lay there wallowing in her loneliness she had been thinking of turning her friends of making their friendship eternal. Sunday had saved her from having to make that choice because now she wasn’t alone though she knew little about Sunday she gleaned quite a bit as she claimed the girl. Shifting through her mind she found her desire to be more than she was and to belong to someone and Buffy had just fulfilled that desire.

Spike woke feeling off, not quite right. Lifting his head he saw Dru and Melanie laying together their limbs tangled together. Getting up he pulled on his pants and headed toward Buffy’s room.

He heard her laughing softly as he neared the room, the door was open slightly so he nudged it open slightly to see his Golden Princess sitting in a bathtub, with a familiar golden haired vampire sitting besides her holding up a pair of pants and a shirt.

“I think you would look amazing in this.” The girl’s voice carried to him.

“I am not exactly the Goth type Sunday.” Buffy smiled her eyes sparkling.

“You are any type, I admit it’s a change from what you normally wore, but you’re not that girl anymore.” Sunday chuckled shaking her head as she thought of Buffy in a cheerleading uniform. “You would look amazing but we really need to get you some more clothes your wardrobe is somewhat limited.”

Spike remained where he was watching as Sunday tossed the outfit down and leaned down next to the tub. “Let me help you, you’re still a little weak.” He stood up a little straighter waiting for Buffy to protest but he was floored when she handed over the cloth and Sunday moved it over her skin.

“Having fun ladies?” Spike asked, moving into the room. “I don’t recall saying you could have visitor’s pet.” Spike’s gaze was fixed on Sunday who he noticed moved forward and in front of Buffy in a protective position. Then he noticed the mark on her neck and moved forward with such speed that Sunday didn’t have a chance.

Spike had the girl on her knees facing Buffy in seconds, her head tilted to the side. “Care to explain.” He asked growling unable to believe what she had done, she wasn’t even two weeks old and she was claiming vampires as her own one who had sworn allegiance to him.

“Sunday is my friend.” Buffy replied not liking the way Spike was holding Sunday at all. “I get lonely when you’re gone.” Buffy sighed looking down at the water. “I needed a friend,” she admitted softly and Spike let Sunday go.

“You have me pet.” Spike replied moving toward Buffy and kneeling besides her his hand sliding along her cheek.

“Yes but you have Dru.” Buffy whispered tears forming in her eyes. “Now I have Sunday when your not here.” Buffy lied because Sunday wasn’t a pet or plaything but in this world friends weren’t the norm.

“I shouldn’t let you keep her I should dust her right now.” Spike growled jealous and angry because Buffy wanted someone other than him.

“Would you rather I turned Willow and Xander.” Buffy asked, watching his eyes shift at the mention of her friends.

Spike didn’t want any of them changed because they would defiantly hold a place in her heart.

“Fine you can keep her.” Spike growled, “But she is it no more taking my minions as your own.”

Buffy smiled her gaze moving to Sunday who had remained where Spike left her the girl returned her smile and got up standing to the side.

“Is that what this is all about, I promise I won’t claim any other of your minions as my own.” Buffy smiled up at her Sire.
“Would you like to join me?” She asked and he smiled back.

Buffy watched Sunday move toward the door and leave without being asked, her gaze slid back to Spike who was removing his pants. A smile touched her lips as she wondered exactly how they were going to manage this in the small tub. “We really need to find a better place than this.” Buffy sighed softly.

“I know pet I am working on it.” Spike smiled sliding into the water with her. “You really like baths don’t you?” He raised a brow filing that little fact away he would defiantly have to find them a place with a large tub that they could really enjoy.

“Yes I do.” Buffy smiled.

Sunday left the room, glancing into the other rooms as she passed some were empty and she was considering leaving her lair on campus and move back here to be near Buffy.

“Well if it isn’t little Sunshine.” Melanie purred seeing the spunky little blond she liked to torture upon occasion.

“It’s Sunday.” Glaring at the half dressed bitch who lorded her position over all of them as Dru’s little pet she wasn’t scared this time or worried.

Melanie cocked her head slightly as she didn’t detect the usual unease she caused the blond.

“How’s campus life treating you, my dear I do miss our times together.” Melanie moved closer pressing the girl up against the wall. Sunday was quite a treat something Melanie indulged in when the mood struck and because of her position in their hierarchy she wasn’t allowed to say no, because she didn’t have the power to stop Melanie.

“Those times are in the past.” Sunday growled shoving the red-head away from her smiling at the shocked gasp that escaped her lips.

Melanie reached out to strike Sunday but he girl caught the blonde’s wrist and used it to twist Melanie around and slam her up against the wall.

Leaning close to Melanie Sunday whispered in her ear. “Touch me again and I will rip your fucking arm off. Things are changing and I am no one’s plaything anymore.” Sunday chuckled softly, “Well except for Buffy.”

Moving away from Melanie, Sunday headed down the hallway.

“You’re going to pay for that bitch.” Melanie sneered heading back toward her protector.