SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: Sorry for the delay in updates went on training for work for a few weeks, and my laptop took a dive. So onto the story I have introduced or rather re-introduced Sunday and things are moving ahead full force. Thanks for the reviews, and I hope you like this latest chapter.

Rating: NC-17

End of Chapter 5: The ones we knew…pt 2

“Those times are in the past.” Sunday growled shoving the red-head away from her smiling at the shocked gasp that escaped Melanie’s lips.

Melanie reached out to strike Sunday but the girl caught the blonde’s wrist and used it to twist Melanie around and slam her up against the wall.

Leaning close to Melanie Sunday whispered in her ear. “Touch me again and I will rip your fucking arm off. Things are changing and I am no one’s plaything anymore.” Sunday chuckled softly, “Well except for Buffy.”

Moving away from Melanie, Sunday headed down the hallway.

“You’re going to pay for that bitch.” Melanie sneered heading back toward her protector.


Chapter 6: Soul’s are Tricky Things

Giles glanced over at Jenny as she walked into his office. “Can I talk to you Rupert?” Jenny asked shutting the door to his office closed.

Giles nodded despite the fact that he didn’t want to talk to anyone right now, he was fixated on one thing Buffy and finding a way to restore her soul.

Jenny held the spell her clan had used on Angelus in her hand. She had been sent to Sunnydale to make sure that Angel retained his soul to ensure that he continued to suffer for the grief he brought to her people. But even her people’s desire to keep Angel suffering couldn’t blind her to the suffering of the man before her. And after endless nights of research she had found the key to end that suffering.

“Just listen to me Rupert, don’t interrupt or I may not be able to finish.” Jenny took a deep breath.

“I am sorry I lied to you but just let me explain why I never meant to lie to you.” Jenny glanced away not sure if Rupert was going to let her finish or if he was going to turn his back on her again.

Since he didn’t respond she decided to press on and get as much out in the open as she could. “My family sent me here to watch Angel; you see my ancestors are the ones who cursed him with his soul back as punishment for what he did to them or rather to one of them.” Meeting his gaze she took a deep breath preparing herself for the rest of her explanation.

Watching the understanding of what she was saying fill his eyes then the anger she glimpsed the night he learned she wasn’t just there by coincidence began to fill them. “I didn’t say anything at first after Buffy went missing, because the magic involved was lost centuries ago, but I have been doing research and I found it, the spell I mean.” Jenny held out the document her hand shaking slightly. “I translated it for you.”

Giles stared at Jenny the woman he had started to care for, never guessing for the moment that she had ulterior for a moment, and the document she held the key to helping Buffy. Reaching out he took the slip of paper meeting her gaze. “So all of this, was so you could watch Angel?” He asked softly his voice shifted into a deadly and cold tone that Jenny had never been on the receiving end of.

“No Rupert, not us that was never about Angel.” Jenny moved toward him stopping as he took a step back. Now wasn’t the time for that there were other things going on. “I want to help you.”

“Tell me about the spell.” He asked his gaze sliding over the page he couldn’t deal with their budding relationship or rather their ending relationship right now.

“It restored Angel’s soul that is until he feels a moment of true happiness then he will loose his soul.” Jenny responded softly. “The ingredients are pretty simple except the Orb of Theslia. I checked with the magic shop the moment I translated the spell, they have one at the moment and I put it on hold.”

“So we can restore Buffy’s soul but there’s a loop hole if she is ever truly happy she will become soulless once again, yes?” Giles asked his gaze raking her then returning to the spell.

“Yes, it was designed specifically for Angel it was created to punish him not save him.” A sigh escaped Jenny’s lips as she watched Giles.

“There is nothing quite like a Gypsy curse, revenge with a bit of a twist.” Giles lifted his gaze to her own. “We’ll need to get everyone together I think its time we tell Xander and Willow about Buffy.”

Elsewhere

She walked through a corridor the soft whisper that filled the void was the slithering of what hid in shadows trying to get away and not gain her notice. They were nothing to her merely that which feed off those weaker than them, and even now still new to this world and adapting she was anything but weak. Without a care for their presence she moved with purpose her destination loomed ahead, walking out into the crisp night air caressing her skin as she strolled out onto the balcony giving her the perfect view of her kingdom.

This mortal realm lay before her ripe for the plucking. Her arrival in this realm was preceded by a meteor shower which the prophets of this world saw as a sign. The mortals of this realm welcomed her with open arms ready to believe in something, anything so long as it gave them purpose.

Temples were being erected at this very moment to give her acolytes a place to worship. They believed she was a goddess and in truth she displayed all the traits their myths possessed so she let them believe it. It amazed her still how quickly the mortals in this realm turned their backs on their beliefs when they were given a goddess in a form they could see, hear, and touch.

Leaning forward against the balcony’s railing she closed her eyes enjoying the sensations this form gave her opening her eyes she stared out at a small corner of the world that was currently hers, soon all of this world would fall under her power. These mortals had no idea what her kingdom would be like, if they did they would have killed or at least tried to kill her upon her arrival. A smile touched her lips at the thought because it wouldn’t have changed the final outcome of her plan just the tactics she would use to get what she wanted.

Buffy’s eyes fluttered open and she fought off the remnants of her dream. It had seemed so real as if it were happening or as if she were the woman in her dreams. She could still feel the breeze upon her skin, the growing power coursing through her body. Taking an unnecessary deep breath Buffy sat up and slid out of bed.

Lifting her gaze as the door to her room opened, Sunday walked in carrying several shopping bags a minion following his arms laden with a mass of bags, as well. Buffy didn’t need a clock to tell her that Spike was delayed in coming tonight. No doubt Dru was having one of her spells that would require his undivided attention for most of the evening.

“Since Spike won’t let us go shopping, I thought I would bring the store to you.” Sunday smiled, at her mistress pleased as she watched Buffy’s eyes begin to sparkle. Her gang hit several stores last night and gathered all the items they could find in Buffy’s size.

Buffy smiled approaching the bed as Sunday set down some of the bags. “What a wonderful gift.” Buffy watched Sunday as she set out clothes on the bed.

“What do you think?” Sunday asked holding up an outfit.

Buffy smiled, glancing down at the trendy outfit Sunday held out. “I thought we would ease you into the punk look a little bit at a time. We can start with a little leather here and there you would look fabulous in leather, and Spike likes leather.” Sunday teased as Buffy took the clothes out of her hands.

“Does he?” Buffy asked, holding up the outfit and glancing down at herself and then looked at Sunday. “Well lets try on a new look then.”

Buffy found herself laughing as she tried on outfit after outfit. After the first few she no longer thought about what Spike would like and started putting things together the way she liked. If he wished her to dress a certain way then he could buy her something new, or take an interest in her for something other than sex here and there when he wasn’t catering to Dru’s needs.


Spike watched as Dru swayed back and forth her hands raised in the air under the night sky. Even at times like this when she was completely off her rocker he found her breathtakingly beautiful. Something about Dru ensnared him from their first meeting and he had never really been able to break away.

“Do you here them.” Dru spun around her arms wrapping around her waist.

“They are laughing at me those bad girls are laughing at me Spike. How can you let them hurt me so?” Dru pouted softly, giving him her hurt little girl looks that usually got her what ever she wished.

“Bad girls should be punished, Miss Edith says so. That traitorous bitch hurt my Melanie I want her punished.” Dru growled softly clawing at the air.

“Punished,” she whispered the growls escaping her becoming more feral as she began to claw at her upper arms.

Spike moved forward catching her wrists and sliding them down her body and back around her back so his arms cradled her while he kept her from hurting herself further. “I will take care of it luv. I always take care of everything don’t I?” Spike brushed his lips against hers. “Let me take care of the bad girls.”

“Do you hear the music my love.” Dru asked humming softly swaying her body slightly to the music only she could hear. “The pixies are whispering their sweet song in my ear. Stay with me tonight my sweet spike, and lets have a ball just the two of us.” Dru whispered against his lips her gaze no longer dreamy but focused and intent. “Show them all that I am your favorite that I am your girl, your only girl.”

“They all know it pet.” Spike whispered his lips brushing against hers lightly. “They know that you’re my Queen.”

“Even her, you’re princess does she know that your heart belongs to me always and forever?” Dru asked reaching up and cupping his cheek. “I can feel her coming between us she is poisoning your love for me, she won’t settle for second best.” Dru whispered her fingers running over his lips her gaze focused on him.

“Never pet, no one will ever take your place you are my one and only.” Spike whispered kissing her finger tips trying to reassure Dru that things were the same between them. Despite the fact that he no longer knew what he was feeling that he felt like he was being torn apart. When he was with Dru he felt one thing, when he was with Buffy he felt another it was so damn confusing.

“You are so lost in your childe you aren’t even trying to find my cure.” Dru whispered in a hurt childlike voice.

Spike tightened his hold on Dru pulling her further into his embrace. “I would never forget that. Dalton is working on it pet he’s translating that text it is going to take time.”

“Time, is something we may not have.” Dru whispered against his neck a slight smile on her lips as she felt his embrace tighten.

“Don’t say such things.” Spike growled unable to think about a life without Dru. Juggling his Queen and Princess had left little time for anything else. Buffy had distracted him from the most important thing to him and that was finding a cure for Dru and he wouldn’t let anything or anyone stand in his way.


Buffy sighed, slipping into the bath that Sunday had prepared after bringing her another pitcher to drink. It was pathetic she was vampire yet wasn’t allowed to feed without her Sire in tow. It had been quite some time since he had chose to grace her with his presence not giving a thought about how she was doing, nor had he thought to send her something to eat if he wasn’t going to be able to take her out to hunt.

A soft growl escaped her lips at his carelessness about her well-being she was his childe after all that was supposed to mean something. At times he made her feel like she was the center of his world then those moments would pass and she would feel like this inadequate. It wasn’t a feeling she liked, and something inside her flare up at the thought that she was inadequate.

The warmth of the bath eased her body, but not her mind. The baths were becoming a ritual a way to fill the hours she was locked within this room. She hadn’t even mentioned the desire to bathe it she had been putting away the clothes Sunday had brought when the bath arrived. Sunday smiled carrying the pitcher and an elegant goblet and set up the bath for her and left without a word.

Buffy lifted her hand out of the water and reached out for the goblet. Her fingers brushed the goblet sending it crashing to the floor and the dark red liquid spilled out onto the floor.

The blood spread and soon it was all around her all over her. No longer was she in her room but standing on a battlefield a sword in hand. Before her lay a field of blood and gore bodies torn to shreds. Moving forward a hand reached out grasping her ankle. Glancing down her gaze met the green eyes of a young warrior who fell during the battle to the sword she held in her grasp.

“Whorespawn!” He spat at her and she smiled down at him and moved so she was standing over him.

“You have no idea.” Raising her hand with little effort she produced a ball of fire hovering just over her palm.

“I could burn you to cinder right now and send you to join your gods in the hereafter.” A smile touched her lips as she lowered herself so she straddled his hips. “But I think I will keep you for a little while for when I get bored.” Touching her hand to his chest she reformed the gaping wound upon his chest and stood. Glancing behind her she saw her acolytes just waiting behind her.

“Take him,” her voice purred as her gaze looked out over the ground she had just claimed as her own. This region had been more resistant than the last, and now it was bathed in the blood of those who resisted. Those she couldn’t convert with her wiles and lies she crushed under the might of her growing army, and the tip of her sword.

“What about the prisoners and other survivors Amon.” The warrior behind her asked.

“Kill all but a handful, take those left to the borders and let them go. They will spread the word and let all those who stand against me know what will become of them if they do not bow to my will.”

Buffy yanked herself out of the dream or rather memory and her chest was heaving as she shakily stumbled out of the bath. That hadn’t been a dream it had been a memory curling her fist onto itself she opened it holding it as she or rather Amon had and concentrating she tired to form a fireball in her palm.

After a moment she let out a shaky breath and chuckled at herself lifting her hand up she swallowed that laughter as suddenly everything inside her seemed to focus and a spark sputtered within her palm. To weak, a voice whispered inside her head you are too weak for even such a small display of power not yet but soon. The soft voice her own yet it held tone that was not.

Buffy sat down on the bed what was happening to her, something was seriously wrong. Walking to the closet she pulled out an outfit and pulled it on. Without thinking of the consequences she headed out intent upon finding answers, and she headed toward the one person she knew could help her.

Jenny calendar glanced up at the door way of her office, and gasped at the sight of the person standing there.

“How did you get in?” Jenny asked, stumbling out of her chair trying to place it between her and Buffy.

“Actually, there’s an invitation right on the entry way, for those who seek knowledge.” Buffy smiled, sensing Jenny’s fear she moved into the room shutting the door.

“Giles is here.” Jenny warned and felt her heart sink as the girl shrugged.

“Perhaps I will stop by on my way out and say hi.” Buffy moved forward. “I need some information.” Buffy continued ignoring the sound of Jenny’s pounding heart and the delicious scent of her blood it had a different aroma to it sweeter perhaps it was the magic.

“What?” Jenny managed truly surprised at Buffy’s words.

“Information, research I need you do some research for me.” Buffy stopped by the desk flipping through Jenny’s paper work.

“What if I don’t?” Jenny asked bravely.

“I kill you take your body with me and in a few days you’ll do it anyway.” Buffy smiled, and it sent chills down Jenny’s back. “It’s up to you either way I get what I want.”

“What do you want to know?” Jenny asked the choice made she didn’t want to become a vampire.

“I need you to find me everything you can about a demon named Amon.” Buffy moved so quickly Jenny didn’t even have chance to blink before her throat was within Buffy’s grasp.

“If you tell anyone about the research or fail me, you will die.” Buffy purred softly shifting her eyes turning violet and her fangs extending. Jenny had never seen a vampire that didn’t shift into their demon. “Very slowly,” Buffy whispered “And when you rise again I will make sure that your unlife is hell.”

Buffy let go of Jenny and turned toward the door. “I suggest you get started tonight I will be dropping by soon, and you don’t want to disappoint me.”

Buffy slipped back into her room without being noticed, she could tell Spike hadn’t bothered to come that evening at all. Tossing off her clothes she reached for a book it was the only way to pass time there was no TV, and it had been lying around so she snatched it.


Giles stood before the group which consisted of Angel, Willow, Xander, and surprisingly Cordelia Chase he had just told them about Buffy and the spell.

Angel stood up and moved away from the others. He knew the Gypsy’s had cursed him with his soul he just hadn’t known about the loop hole in the curse.

“So we can bring her back.” Willow whispered reaching for the spell, she had been working on her magic and everyday she got better and better.

“Yes, I think so, but we won’t know for sure until we try.” Giles responded.

“Can we alter the spell to ensure that she won’t loose her soul?” Angel asked his gaze focused on the darkness just thinking about Buffy and what she had done to him in that Alley way caused mixed feelings within him.

On one hand he had been disgusted that she made him respond to her because she wasn’t Buffy just the shell, but that part of him that he kept locked away reveled in the feel of her against him.

“Perhaps later we will find something but for now, I think its best we perform the ritual and worry about permanently anchoring her soul later.” Giles sighed taking off his glasses and rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“I think I can do this.” Willow glanced up meeting Giles gaze.

“I am picking up the orb today I would like to try the spell as soon as possible do you think you can be ready in a day or so.” Giles asked he wasn’t to keen on Willow’s dabbling with magic especially when it came to her so easily, but at the moment he need her skills.

“Yes.” Willow responded without hesitation.

“We have other things on our minds, but I wanted to let everyone know the council called today and they are sending another Slayer to Sunnydale she will arrive sometime this week. Her name is Kendra.”

“Great just what we need, another Slayer running around she is probably going to try to stake Angel and Buffy.” Cordelia sighed getting to her feet. “If we’re done I have shopping to do.”


Spike left Dru in their bed and made his way down the hall, he glanced toward Buffy’s room as he passed by at the moment he had other things to worry about his childe could wait.

Spike pushed open the door not bothering knocking and met Dalton’s surprised gaze. “Times run out mate, can you get the job done or not.”

Dalton stared at the vampire for a moment then moved toward the cross of Dulac. “I almost have it translated since we retrieved the key things have been going better, Master.”

Spike glanced over the work, “You have two days mate I want an answer by then or I turn you over to Dru, and find someone else.”

Dalton sunk into his seat at got to work, the last thing he wanted was to be turned over to that loon.

Spike went out into the early evening the sun had set just a hour or so ago, but he needed to find himself something to eat he had a feeling it was going to be a long night.


Buffy stood facing a woman known to her yet she had never seen her before in her life. A warrior that much was evident they were like night and day. Where Buffy was golden this woman was dark and beautiful with the most vivid violet eyes.

“Who are you?” Buffy asked.

“I am you.” Amon answered unable to resist because she really no longer existed on her own for in their final battle it had been the Slayer who subdued a god. “We are one.” Amon began to circle the girl who had bested her will and when they were merged absorbed the other.

“I don’t understand.” Buffy whispered moving countering Amon’s advance.

“Watch,” Amon whispered and the darkness surrounding them faded away and they were surrounded by a battlefield where two combatants were engaging one and other.

“We have been at it for an eternity, at least in this place.” Amon murmured with a slight shrug. “It was time for you to rise I thought I could step in and take over I was wrong.” Amon admitted sighing softly as their battle stopped suddenly as they literally began to be pulled apart.

“The powers couldn’t stop it you are being called back and it hasn’t been decided which of us will for lack of a better term be the winner. Normally it’s the demon that is able to overpower the human soul; I assumed a Slayer would be not different.” Amon smiled slightly she was allowed these moments when Buffy was asleep to come out otherwise her essence was fragmented and combined with that of the Slayers.

The girl had no idea what potential she held locked in a gilded box she hadn’t felt the changes in herself and not just the physical one but the metaphysical ones were amazing to say the least. Amon when she was whole had the ability to give life or too take it. More often than not she chose to take it and cause chaos unlike others of her kind who decided to guide lesser beings.

“We became one.” Amon whispered moving behind Buffy who watched in amazement as their essences were pieced back together into one. “Or rather you consumed me, and became what you are at this moment.” Amon wasn’t exactly sure why she was able to reach Buffy in her dreams the girl had obliterated her on the astral plane in those last few moments as they were formed atom by atom. There were layers within the essence of Slayers that had been forgotten or perhaps forgotten on purpose.

“What am I?” Buffy asked softly there was no answer, so she tried another. “Do you control me?”

“I wish.” Amon chuckled, “No one controls you, well except maybe your Sire that I can’t help you with that’s a vampire thing. I am like an echo or a ghost I can talk to you when you’re asleep and sometimes my personality commingles with yours in certain situations but I am not in the driver’s seat. Everything you do is up to you; you can’t blame anyone else for that.”

“Do I have my soul?” Buffy found herself asking and really wanted an answer.

“Actually,” Amon began but started to fade away and she shrugged. “I really don’t know.” The words were a whisper.

Buffy sat up in complete darkness not that it mattered she slid off the bed and walked to the table and lit a candle. Thoughts shifted through her mind as she pulled on some clothes.

The door swung open and Buffy’s entire body went on alert because her Sire had decided to finally grace her with his presence.

Spike felt it immediately upon entering the room something different about his childe and he didn’t like it. He had been heading into town when he remembered that he hadn’t seen to Buffy the day before, and hadn’t left instructions for anyone to tend to her needs.

“You’ve fed.” It was a statement not a question and he shut the door behind himself.

“I was fed, Sunday brought me a pitcher.” Buffy responded continuing to dress.

Spike’s gaze raked her body as she covered all that lovely and flawless skin.

“And here I was worried you might be starving.” He whispered closing the space between them.

Buffy gazed up into his gaze, “What did the thought suddenly pop into your head.” At the look in his eye she smirked her hand sliding up underneath his shirt. The feel of his skin was like a balm or rather a drug it blinded her to the anger she felt at being ignored.

“I am here now.” Spike responded his voice touched with anger. “Care to join me for bite out or would you rather your girl bring you another pitcher.”

Buffy leaned in to him lifting her lips up towards his she gave into the urge and let her tongue slide gently across his lower lip. The taste of him was mingled with the taste of the other and completely changed the course of her actions.

“I would rather stay in.” Buffy was unable to hide the disgust that flashed across her face as she turned to move away.

Spike caught her by the hair and jerked her back against him. His free hand caught her hip and he purposely ground his hips against her buttocks. The challenge to his authority hadn’t been in anything she said but in that look and he was going to make her regret it.

“Can you taste her on my lips?” Spike asked tightening his grip on her as she struggled. “No, no pet my rules you keep forgetting that we are playing by my rules not your own.”

“Get off me.” Buffy growled and surprised him instead of trying to jerk forward she slammed her head backwards connecting with his nose.

“Bloody hell,” Spike growled sure she had broken his nose. Shoving her forward he was ready for the moment when she whirled around and he sent her stumbling backwards with a backhand.

Buffy scrambled to her feet as he advanced but not fast enough she had been distracted by the trickle of blood flowing from his nose. Even as he grabbed her by the hair again jerking to her knees before him, she couldn’t stop the smirk from crossing her lips.

That bloody smirk is what sent Spike over the edge. Instead of flying into a rage he felt himself grow eerily calm that part of him that claimed Buffy taking over.

Buffy felt the change in her master one moment she had him on the verge of violence the next his grip tightened on her hair which suddenly felt like a leash. He reached up wiping the blood from his nose and his gaze shifted for a moment as they stared at one and other. Then his hand slid down his body to his pants. Unable to look away she watched him undo the button on his jeans and the sound of his zipper coming undo filled the room like a clap of thunder. His hand adjusted his pants just enough and her body tensed as he pulled himself out.

The sight of him actually was something new she hadn’t spent much time staring at his penis, manhood or whatever term you chose it was large. Long and thick it was an extension of him and like the rest of him looked like a piece of carved marble.

Buffy felt his hand tighten its grip at the base of her neck using her hair as an anchor he shifted her forward. The tip of him brushing against her lips, and Buffy stared up into his gaze. They stared at one and other for what seemed an eternity until Buffy lowered her gaze unable to hold his gaze for long when he was looking at her like that.

Parting her lips she flicked her tongue out over the skin not sure what to expect but found it soft and silky to the touch. Buffy glanced up at him for a second then away for his expression hadn’t changed. Buffy slid her mouth over the tip completely and swirled her tongue around it gently sucking. His other hand slid into his hair his fingers sliding through her hair his palm against the back of her head.

Sliding her hand up she placed her hand where his had been at the base of his cock. Moving her lips she began to move her mouth up and down. She was unable to take all of him in her mouth so she started using her hand to stoke the area she couldn’t reach. As she moved back and forth she swirled her tongue around him. Pulling back she shifted her head and used her hand to give her access to the underside of his cock. Running her tongue from the base of cock to the tip she felt a throb beneath her tongue and when she reached the tip she sucked his cock back inside her mouth finding it easier to take more of him inside she used her tongue working it against the spot she noted earlier.

Spike stared down at his childe watching as she worked her mouth over him. At first her inexperience was evident then she seemed to catch on and now she seemed to know exactly what to do. Then she began to work her tongue against that spot and he couldn’t stop he growl that escaped his lips.

Buffy glanced up at the sound and found him watching her intently. Thinking she had done something wrong she started to pull back only to find his grip on her tighten and his cock slid back inside her mouth. At first she panicked as he slid out and then back in then his hand shifted the angle of her slightly and she found herself able to take a whole lot more of him inside her mouth. Bracing her self she put her hands on his hips as Spike slid himself between her lips.

“Look at me.” He growled watching as he fucked her mouth her gaze lifted to his and he continued their gazes locked until he came. He watched her eyes widen the moment he came and he didn’t’ let her go forcing her to make a choice to either pull away or swallow it. He almost came again as she swallowed down every last drop. It felt as if he were being sucked deep inside her. Spike pulled out inch by inch pleased that she kept her gaze on him as he had instructed.

Buffy kept her gaze on Spike as he slid himself back into his pants.

“You didn’t seem to mind the taste of her that time, now did you pet?” Spike watched her eyes filled with lust seconds before fill with rage, smirking he walked to the door. “Sunday won’t be joining you tonight.” He ran his tongue along his lips. “She is going be occupied with other things, I might stop by to bring you something to eat, then again I might not.”

The click of the lock sounded like a gunshot in the room and Buffy growled softly getting to her feet. If he thought that was it he was dead wrong.