SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: First off thanks for the reviews I appreciate them again sorry for the delay in updates RL sometimes intrudes. I am hoping to have an update up every other day perhaps more if I can. Things are moving right along a lot is going to happen in this chapter, I just hope you like it.

Rating: NC-17

End of Chapter 7

As the door to her room closed Buffy knew she had played things just right. She hadn’t been lying about her feelings she did feel like an animal in cage only she had been a little more dramatic than she normally would. Glancing at the door she smiled as she fell asleep more than aware of the simple little fact that she could come and go as she pleased.

Chapter 7 – Information.

Buffy glanced up as the room to her room opened and Sunday slid inside.

“Have a lovely evening?” Buffy asked softly watching as Sunday set a pitcher off to the side. “After tonight I won’t need you to bring me that anymore. My Sire has given me permission to go out.”

Sunday smiled turning toward her mistress, “Great we can go to the campus and find you a bite to eat.”

“Yes perhaps, tell me what you did tonight you’re a little late aren’t you.” Buffy asked though she appeared relaxed she paid attention to every detail of Sunday’s reaction.

Sunday nodded, and shrugged her shoulders “Spike asked me to get him some things we were able to gather them in a couple hours for some ritual.” Sunday replied she didn’t want to lie and Spike never said she couldn’t tell Buffy what he had her do.

“Dru’s ritual,” Buffy asked raising her brow slightly.

“I think so.” Sunday pulled the list she was given out walked over to Buffy handing over the list of ingredients she was given. “I took them all to Dalton.”

“And who is Dalton?” Buffy asked glancing over the ingredients.

“Bookish type can translate languages and is working on deciphering the ritual for Dru’s cure.” Sunday sat on the edge of the bed. “Spike said if I didn’t do it he would make sure I never saw you again, and that he would give me to Dru and Melanie.”

Buffy glanced up into Sunday’s gaze and reached out caressing the girl’s cheek. “You are mine no one can take you away do you understand.” Sunday nodded turning her cheek into Buffy’s palm and placing a soft kiss there. “I was scared he would take me away from you.”

Buffy glanced away from Sunday, because the girl had revealed a weakness one that Spike was aware of, as well.

“I am not upset.” Buffy replied. “Tomorrow we are going to visit an old acquaintance who is gathering some information for me. Before then I would like you to find out more about this ritual if possible the details would be nice.”

Sunday nodded getting up and moving toward the door. “I am right on top of that, Rose.” Glancing over her shoulder she saw Buffy smile and knew she seen Don’t Tell Mom’s the Babysitters Dead, as well.

It was already almost sunrise to another night had gone to waste but the sunset would come soon enough and then she would head out for the evening. So many things to do and so little time, Buffy thought as she took a sip from the pitcher it tomorrow would be very, very busy.


Dalton stumbled in his rush to find Spike, he had found it the cure the final piece of the ritual. As he rounded the corner he caught sight of Sunday.

Sunday smiled, as she caught sight of just the person she was looking for.

Buffy watched as Ms. Calendar rush around the room once again completely unaware of her presence. Being the advisor to the computer science club had its duties and one of those included staying late for meetings, like tonight.

“Won’t help,” Buffy purred softly watching the woman tense up. Sunday was guarding the hallway making sure there would be no interruptions. “All that rushing I mean, you see the sun went down 20 minutes ago, and we used the backdoor to get in about an hour ago.” Buffy smiled as Jenny Calendar turned around to meet her gaze.

“I bet you thought I forgot all about you, I just had to take care of a few things. Now tell me what you found out about Amon.” Buffy asked her voice deceptively patient.

Jenny noted the changes in Buffy especially how violet was bleeding into her eyes despite the fact that she seemed very calm. After what she had found out about the demon it made Jenny wonder why the vampire was inquiring. Also, being alone with Buffy wasn’t the same anymore, and she defiantly didn’t want to piss the vampire off any more than she already was.

“I printed out some things I f-f-f-found.” Jenny closed her eyes as began to stutter nervously. “Information on Amon was hard to find.” Jenny fumbled with papers and found the packet she had assembled, she had copies of course.

“Lovely, now tell me about Amon.” Buffy glanced down at the packet then backup at Jenny.

“Amon isn’t written in human history at least this world never saw the demon. I was only able to find information on her through texts written by other demons. Apparently Amon was a world conqueror moving from one realm to another even into alternate dimensions. It didn’t matter if the world was populated by humans or demons if it held appeal she conquered it.” Jenny took a breath and watched as Buffy began to prowl around the room that was the only way to describe the girl’s motions.

Buffy had always been graceful but this was beyond that her movements were liquid. Just then Buffy’s gaze flickered toward Jenny and she caught the impatient flicker in those eyes which were eerie as violet began streaking into the green.

“All accounts describe Amon as a female though she is able to shift forms. Amon usually used myth and religious beliefs to have the local population believe she was a god then she began to take everything over. If there was resistance she crushed it with her army made up of her followers, and those of that world who chose to join her.” Jenny began to calm her heart beat began to settle as she watched Buffy absorbing the information.

“The various gifts she possessed ranged from healing, mind-reading, to telekinesis and she was able to do most things a witch can without spells apparently from her own will. Most accounts came from a priest that refused to recognize as a goddess. Amon mind-raped him then broke his freewill and then pressed him into her service as a scribe to document her exploits.” Jenny sighed there were so many more horrible things she could go on about. “I could go on and on the priest documented things very well.”

“What happened to the demon?” Buffy asked though she already knew the answer for Amon was now a part of her.

“There is only hint’s apparently Amon took on one of the powers that be and neither was heard from again.” Jenny wasn’t sure what to do, she watched as Buffy glanced down at the packet she had handed over.

“I am sure after you learned of my fate you and the scoobies did a little research about Slayers to see if another had ever been turned, tell me what you found out.” Buffy watched as Jenny followed her motions, it was sad really such a desire to keep the big bad in her sights. When it came down to it if Buffy chose to attack Jenny there was nothing the woman could do to stop her.

“A slayer has never been successfully turned.” Jenny glanced away her hand fluttering to her throat nervously.

“But it has been done hasn’t it? Don’t be scared I promised I wouldn’t hurt you if you found out about this.” Buffy held up the packet. “I will keep my promise.”

“The council hunted down and killed the two Slayers who were turned. Apparently when turned they went on a killing spree killing humans and vampires alike.” Jenny whispered taking a step backwards as Buffy moved forward.

“Lovely,” Buffy sighed meeting Jenny’s gaze. “Thank you, for the information. This little arrangement worked out so well I will be extending our little agreement for awhile.” At Jenny’s horrified gaze Buffy laughed softly.

“You didn’t actually think this would just end with this one little research project did you?” A smile crossed her lips, “Oh you did that is so cute.” Buffy sighed as the smile faded.

“Same arrangement as before everyone in the scoobies included, they are off limits so long as you continue to help me and your family the ones who cursed Angel. Betray me and I will take one of them, and trust me it won’t be a quick death.”

Glancing away Jenny swiped at the tears filling her gaze as she realized the situation that was closing in around her. It didn’t matter which path she choose in the end no matter what she chose she would lose.

“A little tip Jenny, never give anyone power over you it always comes back to bite you in the ass. You were mine the minute you agreed in the first place.” Buffy spoke over her shoulder as she left the room leaving Jenny to her sorrow. To keep everyone around her safe Jenny would eventually betray those she loved.

“Everything go well?” Sunday asked as Buffy came out of the classroom.

“Perfectly, ready to get something to eat?” Buffy asked.

“I know a perfect little place not to far its on campus and College students are so much fun, especially freshman.” Sunday smiled.

“I will try everything at least once.” Buffy replied and they headed out. “On our way you can tell me what you found out about the Ritual.”

“Dalton was very forthcoming with information, he was so eager to get to Spike I doubt he even remembers telling me about it.”

Buffy listened to Sunday as they walked. So many times things came down to blood in their world. It actually made sense that Dru would need her sire to be cured, and Buffy knew exactly who that was. The ritual couldn’t be performed for another few nights. Like all rituals everything had to be lined up properly, now she just had to what she wanted to do with the information.

Not to mention the fact that she could kill two birds with one stone. Angel was the key to Dru’s cure, and he could also answer a few questions about Sire’s.

Spike was a little disappointed when he stopped by Buffy’s room, for once it was empty. He wanted to celebrate the good news he knew exactly what it would take to make Dru better, and in just a day or two she would be well. As he shut the door he wasn’t even aware that he had gone to Buffy first, not Dru. As he headed back down the hall alone he sighed that’s what he got for giving her a bit of freedom.