SOMETHING WICKED

Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: This chapter is going to be very involved for Spike, I know several people don’t like him in this story, but I don’t want you to hate him in this story. Remember this is Spike from Season 2 and he was devoted to Dru, and even though he’s sired Buffy he isn’t immediately going to toss Dru aside for Buffy. So give him a chance you just might like him!!!!

Rating: NC-17

End of Chapter 8

Spike was a little disappointed when he stopped by Buffy’s room, for once it was empty. He wanted to celebrate the good news he knew exactly what it would take to make Dru better, and in just a day or two she would be well. As he shut the door he wasn’t even aware that he had gone to Buffy first, not Dru. As he headed back down the hall alone he sighed that’s what he got for giving her a bit of freedom.


Chapter 7 –So Beautiful

Spike rolled his eyes as he tried to get some rest, which was near impossible with Dru carrying on. The ritual was the only chance he had of making her well then he wouldn’t have to worry about her so much.

Since the very moment they met he had been taking care of her, and after Prague things had only gotten worse. In the past, when Darla and Angelus were around he could leave knowing they would watch over her. Now there was only him, and he couldn’t just leave her, not now while she was withering away.

The night they met, the night she changed him she had transformed a sniveling momma’s boy into a man. Everyday of his life before that he had been week, given the moniker William the Bloody. After his transformation he changed the meaning of the nickname and became Spike. William was a weakling who was a target for bullies and the butt of everyone’s jokes, in contrast, Spike was the big bad who tore the throat out of anyone he wished.

“Can you see all the pretty stars, and the angel’s oh my love they are burning.” Dru twirled around the room staring up at the rotted ceiling of the factory.

After finding out about their success in finding Dru’s cure, he had come to celebrate only to find Dru like this. More and more she was like this seeing, and hearing things from faeries and what not. As she began to sing to herself, and whip about the room Spike got up and left the room with out a word. Sometimes as much as he loved her it just got to be too much.

When he had started feeling this way he couldn’t say, once he loved Dru with such unwavering devotion. She had been the only one in his life for so long, she had been his first everything. The catalyst in making him face the changes in his emotions had been his siring Buffy. He felt so much so soon that it was scaring him to death.

Thoughts of Buffy brought him to her door and he found himself raising his hand to knock, realizing just before his knuckles touched the door what he was doing. Reaching for the handle he pushed open the door and was gifted with sight of his childe.

Buffy flipped through the packet Jenny had given her and found it filled with delightfully sick information on Amon. Amon took exception to the thought, though she made her presence known she had no real power over Buffy. Amon was more like a ghost or a very wicked fairy godmother. There was one thing Amon loved and knew better than anyone else and that was power.

Buffy glanced toward the door as she felt him coming and slid the packet behind the head board. As the door opened her gaze was filled with her Sire, and a smile touched her lips as she rose to her feet.

Spike shut the door watching her approach him. Reaching out her fingers trailing along his cheekbones, the brush of her fingertips across his skin sent shivers down his spine. As they brushed over his lips her gaze following their progress he parted his lips sucking one delectable finger between his lips. Savoring the taste of her skin a wonderful combination of honey and vanilla he reached up his fingers sliding over hand as she pulled her finger from her lips.

“I wanted to see how you evening went.” Spike murmured letting her finger go, his gaze trailing over her features. Her gaze lifted to his and there was twinkle in her gaze that tugged at the tender side of him.

“Wonderfully, you have no idea how fun it was just to be out.” Buffy whispered, moving both her hands over the hand holding her own. “Thank you.” Buffy smiled her fingers sliding over his hand then she brought his hand to her lips gently placing a kiss on the knuckles.

Keeping her gaze on his she slowly trailed light kisses down his long and very skilled fingers. Sliding her lips over the tip of his index finger she flicked her tongue against the tip gently nipping the skin. His gaze was focused on her lips just where she wanted them so she parted her lips and swirled her tongue around his finger then drew it deeper he lips closing over his skin sucking gently.

Spike stared at those amazing lips as they pulled back over his finger, her tongue working over his skin the whole time. So focused on the sight before him, he wasn’t aware he was being maneuvered backward until his back hit the door.

Buffy slid her lips from his finger as her hand slid up behind his head drawing his lips down to hers. There were no tender kisses her tongue dove between his tasting him with abandon. Spike ran his tongue along hers and found himself growling softly as she pulled back.

Sliding her hands to the opening of his coat she slid her hands between them feeling the ripple of muscle hidden beneath his shirt. Over the cloth she ran her hand up under his pec gently squeezing before she continued her ascent flattening her palm over his nipple applying slight pressure. Sliding her hands up further she pushed his coat up and over his shoulders and tugged it down slightly for a moment he was imprisoned by his own duster.

Spike watched a wicked smile cross her lips though he really didn’t care as she lifted her lips back to his. Spike met her halfway his lips parting hungry for her kiss he sucked her tongue between his lips. Intoxicated by her kiss he gently caught her lower lip raking his teeth across the tender skin.

Buffy purred pulling back brushing her lips across his she trailed kisses along his chin, and down his neck. As she move over his skin she placed soft sucking kisses her tongue often flicking over his skin. Buffy stopped at the spot where Dru’s marks were and flicked her tongue along the ridges. Spikes entire body tightened as she sucked on the spot. The desire to sink her teeth in over the marks was almost uncontrollable. Someday, she whispered inside her mind just not yet.

Spike felt Buffy tug his jacket and his arms were free but as he lifted them up she caught them meeting his gaze and drew them back down to his sides. As her fingers brushed along the waistband of his pants he complied with her desire for now and kept his hands were they were.

Running her hand up under his shirt she knew what she would find yet it would never cease to amaze her. At a glance you would never expect a six-pack but that is exactly what Spike sported. Rock, hard rippling abs that flexed beneath her exploring finger tips. Soft silky skin grew taunt under her fingertips as she continued her exploration.

Moving her fingers over the fabric of his shirt she drew it up over his head and tossed it aside.

“You’re beautiful.” Buffy whispered her fingers trailing across the sight before her.

“Nothing compared to you.” Spike responded as Buffy’s eyes flickered up to his he saw the doubt with them, and felt a little flicker of anger ignite within him, not at her at himself. “I’ve been neglecting my baby haven’t I?” Spike slid his hand behind her neck. “In all my days, all the people I’ve known I never had a desire to make one mine until you.” Spike whispered his lips covering hers.

While every part of Buffy responded to those words a small part snapped to attention. With those beautiful and heartfelt words he had just given slightly tipped the scales in her favor in their relationship.

As Buffy pulled back Spike pulled her back into a passionate, demanding and forceful kiss. Buffy smiled as he let her pull back, his hands sliding to his sides on their own. Buffy wanted to explore all the beautiful skin on display before her but she could feel his impatience, and desire radiating from him. Undoing the fastening of his pants she lowered herself to her knees before him her hands tugging his pants down just enough to reveal the part of him she wanted at the moment.

Spike watched as Buffy took him between her lips, unlike last time she was eager, you could just tell in the way her hands moved the pressure of her lips. Spike closed his eyes supporting himself back against the door one hand sliding into her hair.

Buffy ran her tongue along the length of him, before she hadn’t had time to explore or admire the silky texture of his cock, or the salty taste. The skin was so soft not what she expect at all. Pulling back his eyes opened meeting hers, and he leaned forward slightly the hand in her moving to cup the back of her head and draw up. In one swift move she was in his arms, being carried to her bed.

Spike stopped by the side of the bed and shifted Buffy so when she slid to the floor her back was to him. Brushing his lips along her temple his hands slid around her waist undoing her pants. Trailing his lips down by her ear he gently took the lobe between his teeth then sucked on it for a moment before placing a kiss at the soft spot just beneath the lobe. Sliding his hands upwards he lifted her blouse up off her shoulders, as was often the case his girl wasn’t wearing a bra and he cupped her breasts in his palms as he ran his tongue along his marks on her neck.

Spike felt her hand slid up and back around his neck and he sunk his teeth into the spot gently hearing her gasp softly at the penetration. Giving a slight pull just a tasting really he pulled out licking the puncture wounds and sucking on them softly feeling the purr that coursed through Buffy as her body arched back against him.

Buffy could hardly focus between that soft and tender bite, and his hands caressing her breasts she could hardly remember her name as his lips trailed down over her shoulder. One hand slid up her body sliding up over neck and guided her mouth up and back toward his lips, while the other slid down inside the front of her pants and under her panties. As his tongue slid between her lips his fingers found their way inside her body his free hand sliding to caress her very taunt nipples. As his tongue slid in and out of her his fingers followed their motion.

When Buffy began to buck against hand Spike abandoned breast and eased her pants and panties down. Pulling back from their kiss he moved back catching her as she swayed a slight satisfied smile crossing his lips, he guided one knee up onto the bed and then another. Tossing her clothing aside he moved behind her shoving his pants down just a little further and easing himself between her legs so he was moving against her lips not inside her. Sliding his hands over her hips he began to rock back and forth.

Buffy arched back as his hands slid from her hips one hand dipping between her thighs the other remaining on her hip his fingers digging into her skin slightly.

“Lean forward.” Spike purred watching as she stretched like a cat and leaned forward so she was on her hands and knees at the end of the bed.

Sliding backward he shifted his hips and when he moved forward he slid to the hilt in her depths. Nothing had ever felt so good, the muscles inside her clenched around him sucking him in further, and as he pulled back he closed his eyes at the amazing pressure of her contracting around him.

Buffy almost came as he slid inside her filling her completely. No matter what else she may feel toward Spike she knew instinctively no one would ever make her feel like this. There was no desire for power no other thoughts except those centered on him.

Spike wasn’t aware of anything but the creature kneeling before him. Thoughts of Dru were gone the man and demon in him were focused on one thing and that was pleasuring the woman before him. That desire overrode everything else including his own release which was damn near impossible as she began to rock herself back against him.

They came almost at the exact moment, Spike a few seconds after Buffy. Sliding himself to the side he pulled her up and into the bed with him. Tucking her into his side he glanced down to watch her snuggle up next to him her arm sliding around his waist. Leaning down he captured her lips in a gentle kiss then laid back and watched her drift off to sleep.

Gently he caressed her hair marveling at its softness. In sleep she looked so innocent, so fragile. Closing his eyes he placed a gentle kiss to her forehead. A soft smile touched his lips as he drifted to sleep something that had eluded him earlier.