Author: Aislynn

Disclaimer: It’s not mine all of it belongs to Joss, and Mutant Enemy. I just fell in love with characters from the very first episode.

Summary: Buffy and Spike switch roles. Spike is the Slayer, and Buffy is the Vampire. Lindsey has made his appearance and will be shaking things up, and Buffy and Spike have another run in. Sorry for the delay in updates. Work & Life have a way of leading an author astray. I promised earlier but Spike has now been dubbed Spike by Buffy. Another update will be in just a day. Thanks!!!
Rating: NC-17

End of Chapter 6

“I love Dru.” William managed, as he stared down into flaming green eyes, which shifted quite suddenly at his whispered words into glowing orbs.

One minute their bodies were entwined the next he tumbled across the grass finally landing on his back. Self-preservation made him roll over and rise up onto his knees. Never in all his life had he seen a woman look more beautiful, and bloodcurdling at the same time. Buffy’s eyes were a blaze but glowing, and the air about her seemed to crackle with energy.

Only one thought filtered through his mind at that moment.

OH SHIT!

Chapter 7

William wanted to run only his legs didn’t seem to be cooperating with him at the moment, and he knelt there like an lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

“I love Dru!” Where the hell had that come from, because Dru had been the last thing on his mind a few minutes ago? I do love Dru, William chanted to himself as he fought for control of his body, of course I love her. His thoughts shifted as Buffy advanced. God I am going to die, get it together and get your ass up he growled to himself.

Buffy wanted to rip him from limb to limb. To actually mention Dru, after his hands had been all over her was beyond insulting. He recovered quickly rising to his knees, if he were smart he would get his ass as far from her as possible.

Buffy moved toward him and he seemed to come out of his daze.

“Not really smart pet.” Buffy’s voice was a purr her accented thicker than he had ever heard it with an underlying menace beneath the sexy tone that sent a shiver along his spine, and not in a good way. “To lead a girl on.”

One moment William was kneeling on the floor the next he was sailing through the air. “Great.” William thought just before he landed against a mausoleum with a sickening crack. “God, I have really broken something this time.” Just as the thought passed through his head the air to his lungs suddenly was cut off.

Buffy watched Williams body arch as it sailed through the air, and set herself in motion a second after she sent him flying. As he landed she caught him by the throat applying pressure and holding him in place.

Instinct made William attempt to knock her hand away from his throat to fight it was futile, but he couldn’t give up it wasn’t in his nature. He lifted his gaze to hers and found himself lost.

Buffy gazed into those beautiful blue eyes, and watched the life slowly being to fade. He struggled of course and she smiled, even when faced with a battle that was lost he wouldn’t give up; she could almost admire that in him. Her lips still tingled from his kiss, and she ran he tongue across them, and watched as his eyes followed the motion.

William watched as her tongue slowly caressed her lips, and he couldn’t believe that in just minutes they had gone from kissing to fighting. Perhaps they were setting a pattern, he felt the pressure on his throat lessen and took a quick breath. Surprised he met her gaze and found her eyes were still ablaze darker emerald flecks within her eyes seemed to glow like the stars in the night sky.

“I could kill you now.” Buffy smiled though she was no longer choking him to death she kept a firm hold on him as she moved her body up against his. “I’ve said that to you one two many times.” Buffy sighed leaning closer. “For some reason Slayer I just can’t kill you.”

William could just take a breath due to the angle she was applying pressure, let alone speak but he was very aware of the body pressed against his of her lips brushing against the skin of his throat as she spoke. It sent a shiver through his body.

Buffy ran her tongue along his jugular and felt his body tighten against her own. She could feel this blood pumping through the artery on his neck and in other places, as well. Tilting her head to the side she repeated the action on the other side. A faint bite mark marred the skin of his neck and she knew it was not from Dru, but from the Master, her grandsire through Lindsey. A smile touched her lips, as she knew exactly how to punish the slayer and through the same act her sire as well.

William shuddered as she ran her tongue along one side and the other of his neck. It should have made his blood run cold, but in fact it did quite the opposite. As their gaze met he found himself drowning in the depths of her gaze he found himself leaning forward.

Buffy brushed her lips against his and let her fangs extend as he parted her lips. Not prepared for the change in her, he swept his tongue between her lips, and blood pooled into her mouth. Buffy felt him pull back but she had the advantage and ran her tongue along his bloodied lip and trailed her kisses down his chin. She felt his body tense and felt him prepare to fight. Not giving him the chance she sunk her teeth into the spot the Master had bitten him, and drank deep.

William felt her teeth sink into his skin like two branding irons. A soft gasp escaped his lips in surprise. After the initial pain he could feel her all around him he was drowning in her, and he couldn’t stop his arms from sliding around her waist and he realized that she had let go of his throat not that it matter for she held him in another far more effective way. His entire body responded to each drink she took she felt each pull his entire body was on fire.

Buffy knew when she had to stop she had already taken a little too much. Pulling back she ran her tongue along the wound, “So you love Dru.” Buffy purred softly against his neck. She ran her hand between them sliding down between them.

Reality came crashing back as William felt her hand caress the very noticeable bulge in his pants. He closed his eyes because his body betrayed him and pressed closer. “Perhaps not.” He heard her mummer. “It would be best for you and my sire to stay out of my way, Spike.” Buffy smiled using the little pet name she had given him it really did suit him. She cupped him in her hand pressing against the bulge; she was surprised that it was desire that filled his eyes not pain because it should hurt. So the Slayer wasn’t adverse to a little pain that was a nice little fact to file away for a later time.

“It’s been fun pet.” Buffy smiled stepping back and letting him slide to the floor. “I hope you get home alright we really wouldn’t any other big bad getting its teeth into you.” Buffy laughed as the desire in his eyes quickly changed to hate.

William had never felt so helpless in his life, not only had she seriously injured him, but she’d taken enough blood that he felt weak, and tired. Her taunting wasn’t really helping and he was glad that he was finally able to get some semblance of control over his emotions.

Twirling around before him she was on a high from his blood, there really was nothing quite like Slayers blood. “I would really love to see Dru’s expression when you two next meet, and I would just die to see how you are going to explain.” Buffy let her voice die away as she trailed her fingers over the spot on her neck where she had bitten him. “Sweet Dreams, Spike.” Buffy left him lying there against the cold stone of the mausoleum.

Spike simply watched Buffy fade into the darkness. He really must have someone watching over him, to have escaped death at that crazy bitches hand once again. Well crazy, perhaps he had caused the bitchiness tonight. At least he was alive he thought wondering exactly what the extent of his injuries were. It was a given that he was going to be weak from blood loss, and he knew he had cracked or broken something when he landed against the mausoleum. Well there was only one way to find out.

Buffy slid into the darkness and moved to a point where she could watch him without being detected. For a moment he just sat there, then he began to struggle to get up. A string of vivid and colorful curse words filled the night and finally he managed to get to his feet. Moving further into the darkness Buffy stopped by the figure standing just far enough to have given her privacy but able to aid her in case it was needed.

“You did not kill the Slayer.” Kendra stated her gaze remaining on the threat to her mistress.

“No,” Buffy smiled, she could actually see why Dru would toy with her victims before claiming them. “I find him entertaining.” Buffy replied stopping besides her constant shadow. She had never requested the vampire to shadow her Kendra did it on her own, always guarding her back while still giving her privacy. “See to it that he continues to do so.”

Kendra gave a slight nod and moved toward the sound of the Slayers heavy breathing. He really was beacon for anything looking for easy prey tonight. Kendra followed him closer than she normally would he was far to focused on his anger and pain to sense her at the moment. Which also meant he wasn’t taking the time to notice other creatures sulking in the darkness. Their progress was slow and Kendra had to take out three vampires along the way, but finally he stumbled across the threshold of his house. Now that her task was complete Kendra headed back to her mistress.