Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took so long, I've been living with no electric or AC for a week and a half.
Also this was a hard chapter to write. Feedback would be greatly appreciated on this one.
I'll try to update my other strories as soon as I can, but right now we won't be moving for another two weeks and there isn't much hope of electric until then.
They all sat in the belly of the large airplane Riley had arranged to meet them, at the airport. There were ten of them. Spike, Illyria, and Angel were gathered at one end.

Raven had also insisted that Myoko also go with them, wanting someone with good sense to watch out for Spike.

At the other end of the plane Shadow, Simon, Buffy and the three soldiers sat.

Spike and Angel had wondered how Thomas had managed to get better so fast. Shadow just insisted that he had a good healer work on him.

Illyria sensed something strange about the soldiers now, but she couldn’t tell what it was that was so different. Had she been in Sunnydale that last year she would have recognized the signature immediately, it was the same feeling she would have felt if she ever met Caleb.

Conversation was impossible over the roar of the engine, not like anyone felt like talking, anyway. Even though no on spoke, the tensions and emotions were running wild, Illyria could practically see the angst running through the air.

She had asked Spike, what had transpired between him and the damaged Slayer. She could see that they were now bonded in some sort of way, but the bond was incomplete and by the way they were now acting something horrible must have occurred. However, the vampire…

Spike, she corrected herself. She was still trying to get used to referring to him by his name, something she was trying to do because of their ‘friendly’ status, would not say anything.

Whatever happened had a profound effect on him, his emotions were in such turmoil, and it was difficult for her to be around him for any length of time. He was staring at his Mate intently, almost as if he could force her to acknowledge him just by gazing at her hard enough.

Illyria shook her head in disgust, while he was one of the most perceptive of the beings she had met so far; he could still be an imbecile about some things.

The damaged Slayer being foremost.

The damaged Slayer did not show any signs of turmoil or distress, she sat there and watched the wall of the plane, blankly. There was absolutely nothing from her emotionally; even the fragments Illyria had sensed when they first arrived, were gone. She believed that to be the cause of the incomplete bond, you couldn’t have any kind of bond if one of the parties didn’t have emotions.

The other vampire was almost as bad; he was filled with worry and concern. Illyria knew it was concerning his son, she also knew that so far she was the only one who knew about his son. Wesley had explained it all to her after he broke the orb that held his memories.

Finally, frustrated with all of it, she moved to sit next to the Japanese Slayer who had been meditating almost since they boarded. If nothing else the calm coming from her would help shut out the others anxiety.



Spike watched Buffy. Except for the marks on her neck that were visible for anyone to see, there was no indication at all of what had occurred between. He had tried numerous times to speak with her before they left, but whenever he got close one of the Rogues would get in the way. The one time he had cornered for all of five minutes, she didn’t hear a word he said, just stood there and looked at him completely closed off. Just when his patience had finally broken and he was ready to grab her and shake her, Giles had called him away for one final meeting before they left.

Now here they sat.

Spike couldn’t sleep, the memories of what he had seen inside her followed him into slumber, making anything even remotely restful, near impossible.

Not that being awake chased the visions off. They replayed in his head while he tried to make sense out of what he saw and tried to deal with his feelings of disgust for himself.

He leaned his head back, never losing sight of the woman who had completely shut him out again. No matter what she thought, he was going to get through to her, even if it killed him. After what had happened he would never give up on her again.


South America 5 years earlier

The pain came before consciousness.

Even as hurt and abused as she was, there were certain injuries that she felt more acutely than others. She could feel one bite mark out of the hundreds that covered her. It was on her left thigh. She assumed the vampire who made that mark must have pinched a nerve, for some reason the dried blood caked around the wound seemed to aggravate it.

Her wrists felt as though they were on fire and she could feel the blood that had dripped down her forearms and dried there from her struggling to free herself from her chains.

The muscles in her abdomen practically screamed with every breath she took, a side effect from the numerous violations, each one more violent than the last.

At one point in her life she would have given anything just to feel, trapped in a bubble of numbness. Now she wanted nothing more than for it all to end.

“My pretty princess came back to us again.” Drusilla clapped her hands excitedly. “Goody, we have even more fun in store today. More and more kiddies want to play with the Golden Light. They want to feel what its like to touch the sun, just like my Spike did.” Drusilla moved closer to Buffy, running a sharp fingernail over her breastbone. “Do you think he would still want you if he could see you now?”

Buffy didn’t answer, hoping her silence would for once cause the vampiress to lose interest in this game.

“I have told you he still lives, haven’t I?” She chuckled and tilted her head into Buffy’s neck. “Our naughty boy, hiding from both his girls.” She slipped her fangs into Buffy’s neck and took long hard pulls from her. Tears that she refused to let fall burned in Buffy’s eyes and she struggle again with her chains, hoping that somehow she managed to loosen them from her constant pulling.

Drusilla pulled back when she had drank her fill; her lips were stained with blood. She ran her tongue over Buffy’s lips. “Mmmm, you taste so good. No wonder my boys wanted you so much.”

The taste of blood so on her mouth had Buffy’s demon struggling inside of her to get free, causing the Slayer to struggle with it, refusing to allow it dominance. It felt like she was being ripped apart from the inside. Every cell in her body was crying out for blood and lots of it. The demon needed it, craved it. The Slayer did everything it could to deny the demon.

“Now, now. No fighting the urges. Give in to it.” Drusilla crooned to her. “Once you are fully one of us the boys will come back and we can all be a family again.”

Buffy gagged and choked even as she tried to swallow the small bit of her own blood. The physical pain was horrible, but this pain inside her was unbearable and she screamed out in agony. The Slayer in her roared and fought desperately against the demon that had invaded its body. Blood flowed down her arms, the flesh on her wrists torn down to the bone as she tried to wrench herself free. The need to die overwhelmed her and she cried out in frustration at her inability to succeed.

Drusilla’s tormenting laughter drove her farther into her abyss and her screaming grew even louder, drowning out the sounds from the other vampires that entered her prison. It took few moments for Buffy to notice them, when she did become aware of what was happening they had already started licking the blood from her arms and thighs, two of them had already bit down and were drinking from her. Blackness started to form around her vision from the loss of blood, and she prayed that this time she would be allowed the death she so desperately wanted.

Before she lost consciousness one of the vampires shoved the others aside and pulled her head up by her hair. He also had her blood dripping from his mouth, her demon began to struggle again, wanting to come out and play.

“I want to see what all the fuss is about.” The vampire was smelly and ugly. “I want to try out the Aurelius whore.” He growled and forced himself into her. Buffy almost bit through her lip in an effort not to scream out. A blinding pain ripped through her and she could feel moisture she knew had to be blood dripping between her legs. It felt like someone took a rough file and was running it up and down inside her. She couldn’t hold back the tears any longer and whimpers of pain began to escape from behind her closed lips. She looked up and met the eyes of her attacker, the glee she saw in them made her want to throw up.

This was rape in its most violent and extreme form. This wasn’t a lovesick vampire, with too much to drink, who would stop once he realized he was actually hurting her. No this was real. This vampire was getting off on her pain and misery as much as he was getting off on the act itself.

Then came the cruelest part, her demon began to respond to the rough treatment. She could feel sparks of pleasure run counterpoint to the pain. She tried to shut down her mind, unwilling to give into the sensations. Not wanting to give this monster the satisfaction of making her come against her will. Tears poured down her face, leaving tracks on her dirty cheeks.

She felt her face change as the demon took over more and more, its bloodlust giving it the edge it needed over the Slayer side.

The Slayer rampaged within her at the offenses that were being committed against it.

Buffy sought solace in her mind as the pleasure began to build, disgust with her self-driving her deep inside, wanting to hide away from this reality, lose herself in memories and dreams of what could have been.

Anything but this degradation.

She was in her basement sitting on Spike’s lap their foreheads touching while they talked quietly throughout the night. The feelings of security, love and warmth that surrounded her were like nothing she ever experienced before. In her mind, however, there was no battle with the First to fight; there was no impending apocalypse. It was just the two of them and in her dream when she finally said the words ‘I love you’, he responded by lowering her down on the tiny cot and worshipping every inch of her, whispering to her all the while of his love for her.

The vampire’s grunt followed by his fangs ripping a large chunk of flesh out of her neck ripped her from her fantasy. Her body jerked in a paroxysm of pleasure and agony. Her scream of self-loathing and misery echoed throughout the chamber.

The other vampires followed the example of the first and sunk their fangs into her arms and thighs, also ripping out chunks of her flesh. Her scream rose in volume and pitch until it became a sobbing wail. The vampires paid her no mind, however, they just continued to drink until her cry dwindled off and she slumped in her restraints.

Dead.

Drusilla called the vampires away from Buffy’s now limp form. Her minions led them out of the chamber.

Once they were alone again Drusilla began to hum and dance around in front of Buffy. She cut her wrist with one of her fingernails, pried Buffy’s lips apart and began dripping blood down her throat. “The boys are just going to love you.” Drusilla whispered as she waited for the next time her new doll awoke.


Whispers brought Buffy back. She could hear them at the edge of her vision, but she couldn’t get her eyes to open enough to see who was near. It was actually a relief that her eyelids didn’t work, because the rest of her body wasn’t working yet either. It was a luxurious feeling not to be inundated with pain for a few moments.

“They have to come.” Drusilla’s voice rose up to a volume that Buffy could hear her. “They wouldn’t leave both the princesses.”

A voice answered her, but Buffy couldn’t make out what it was saying because the pain was starting to wake along with her body. Her demon’s hunger caused her stomach to cramp painfully. She couldn’t contain the groan that escaped her.

Her face was jerked upwards hard, her eyes opened to slits and she saw Drusilla staring at her. The madness inside of her could easily be seen in her face.

“They don’t even know you are gone yet.” She hissed at Buffy. “But the others do. They sent bad little Slayers to bring you back.”

Buffy felt hope rise in her chest, she thought that due to her own negligence in keeping in touch with Giles and the others, by the time they noticed she was missing it would be too late. Now with Dru’s words, she began to think maybe; just maybe she would get out of this with her sanity.

Then she heard the cries. She looked past Drusilla to see her minions dragging in two young Slayers. Buffy had met them when she first got to this country. Simone and Aline were their names. They were both nice girls, if a bit innocent and naïve.

“Let them go, Dru.” Her voice came out as nothing more than a whisper.

“Naughty girl. You don’t tell your mummy what to do.” She squeezed the hand gripped her chin sinking her nails into the tender flesh of Buffy’s cheeks.

Buffy heard the girl’s gasp and cry out when they saw her hanging naked on the wall, covered in bloody wounds and injuries. Buffy wanted to offer them something, but she had nothing left inside of her to give anyone else.

Dru stepped back away from Buffy and began to laugh.

Buffy wanted to collapse from the pain that ripped through her. She could feel the demon inside of her, it rumbled warily, trying to figure out the best plan of attack to take control of her. The Slayer inside watched it closely, but it was getting tired from the constant blood loss.

“Hungry, my little one?” Dru cooed to Buffy. Buffy just ignored her, so Drusilla let out a growl. Just like that the demon pushed aside the Slayer and took control, desperate for a connection with its Sire. In its hunger it snapped its fangs at the air around it. Drusilla continued to laugh and dance around her, while she desperately reached out to her.

“Wouldn’t you like a nice rich Slayer snack?” Dru grabbed Simone and pulled her close to Buffy so her neck was right next to Buffy’s fangs. Instantly both Buffy and the Slayer were fighting to push back the demon, with limited success, angering Drusilla.

“Bad!” Drusilla admonished her with a slap across the face. “It isn’t nice to refuse a perfectly good meal. And this is gourmet.”

Buffy still fought. She wouldn’t kill an innocent, especially not a Slayer. Seeing that she still resisted Drusilla grabbed on of the spots where the vampires had previously ripped the flesh from and jammed a sharp nail into the open wound. Buffy howled out in pain.

Simone continued to cry next to her.

“Drink!” Drusilla commanded, using the same fingernail to slice open a vein on Simone’s neck. The rich, fragrant blood spilled out and over her dark toned skin. The demon renewed its battle to take control and it was all Buffy and the Slayer could do to keep it back.

Buffy didn’t know how long this new form of torture lasted. Drusilla tempting her with what was considered the Cristal of blood by most vampires, and Buffy fighting her demon while enduring the pain, exhaustion and hunger. Finally, disgusted with her, Drusilla threw Simone to the ground and stormed out.
Inside her, the demon yowled in anguish, as its Sire walked away from it, while both Buffy and the Slayer fell into an exhausted state.

Some time later.

Who could really tell how much time passed when there was nothing but constant torment?
A voice brought Buffy awake abruptly.

“Slayer.” She opened her eyes and there stood Spike before her. Her lips moved, but no sound came out. “Come on, luv, gotta wake up. I need to talk to you.” He said.

“Spike?”

“Come on, pet. Gotta wake up the whole way.” She shook her head trying to dispel the hallucination in front of her, but he didn’t go away. She looked at the Slayers, now tied up on the ground near her, but neither one could tell her anything since they were also gagged.

“You aren’t real.” She whispered.

“No more real than you are, I suspect.” He said with a smirk. “We don’t have much time now and this is important.” He spoke earnestly.

“Spike?” She asked again, still trying to wrap her head around the fact that he was indeed still alive and standing in front of her. She tried to reach out her senses, knowing she could always recognize Spike’s unique feel inside of her, but she was too worn out to be able to sense anything conclusive.

“Yeah, pet.”

Tears welled up in Buffy’s eyes. “You’re here to rescue me.” She said. “Oh god, Spike…” She couldn’t continue as her tears overwhelmed her.

“Shhh.” Spike soothed her. “I’m going to try and get you out, but it isn’t that simple.”

“What do you mean?” She cried. “Just let me down and we’ll fight our way out.”

“We won’t make it. Too many vamps have been feeding off you, they are all much stronger than they would be normally.”

“So what do we do?” She whispered.

He looked at her regretfully. “Do you love me?” He asked suddenly.

She was confused about the topic change, but not about her answer. “With all my heart.”

“Enough to actually be with me this time? In my world?”

Buffy hesitated. What did he mean by that?

“Well, is your love conditional? Do you only love me when it’s on your terms?”

She shook her head, making the wounds on her neck pulse with pain.

“Will you stay with me? Live you unlife with me?”

“What are you asking me?” She cried.

“You need to feed.” He said.

“What?”

He gestured to the bound Slayers. “They aren’t going to let you go, pet. Your only hope of freedom is to be what they want. Feed. Take the Slayers, give up this ‘better than everyone else, stick up your ass’ attitude and become the demon you are. You aren’t some good little human girl. You are a Slayer. Just give in to the demon.”

Buffy shook her head ‘no’ vigorously, no longer capable of speech.

Spike leaned in close to her. “I can’t save you. You have to save yourself. Only you can do it. You have to decide what’s worse, taking the life of two girls who will die anyway or enduring the constant torture.”

Buffy’s face was crumpled up as she cried, she gasped for breath, as the pain in her chest seemed to radiate out into her limbs making all of her injuries throb with every inhalation.

“Noo.” She cried. “I can’t.”

“Then you will stay here until you change your mind.” He told her simply, before turning and walking away from her.

“No, Spike wait!!” She cried out desperately. “Don’t leave me here like this. Please! Spike!”

But he either didn’t hear her or didn’t care because he didn’t come back. Drusilla’s minions did, however. They led in the next group of vampires who paid good money to have a go at the famous Slayer.

She was still crying out for Spike when the first one latched onto the soft flesh above her hipbone, another one unzipped his pants and pushed himself inside her and it all began again.

When they were done they left her hanging there.

The two girls on the floor, cried through the whole incident, terrified by what they watched. Afraid they would be next. When they weren’t petrified with fear, they wondered if Buffy had already lost her mind. There was no one else in the chamber with them when she had been talking to ‘Spike’.

Blood. Life sustaining, refreshing blood. The magical elixir that now fueled her. It trickled down her throat from the small droplets Drusilla let fall into her mouth. It called her demon from the darkness and it rushed forward before the other parts of her had fully realized what was going on.

With a growl the demon opened its eyes and looked at its Sire with longing. How it wanted to sink its teeth into her porcelain skin and drink the rich liquid of its Sire. It wanted the luxurious feeling it knew would come from taking nourishment from the one who made it.

It also knew this was not going to be allowed. It never was.

This time, however, instead of pulling back and leaving it desperately hungry, Drusilla instead picked up one of the girls off the floor and pushed her head to the side. She offered the girl’s neck to Buffy.

Just as the demon was about to sink its teeth in though, the humanity in Buffy reared up and fought it down, calling on the Slayer to help it. To avoid the temptation of the blood that was just within reach Buffy closed her eyes trying to shut out the sight before her.

Drusilla had other plans though. She forced Buffy’s head up and made her look at her, even as Buffy struggled against her. Once Drusilla caught her eyes Buffy froze, getting lost in the endless brown depths.

The next thing she knew, it was Spike standing before her holding the girl up to Buffy’s mouth while Drusilla spun and danced in the background.

“Come on, luv.” Spike urged. “Just a little taste. You know you want it, if you just do this, things will be so much easier on you.”

Buffy shook her head no afraid to speak. Spike reached out a hand and gently caressed her cheek. “Don’t you want us to be together? You said you would love me no matter what. Was that just a line?”

“I-I can’t do this.” She stuttered.

“Sure you can.” He soothed her. He brought out his fangs and sunk them into the girl’s soft neck. Buffy could the noise it made as he punctured the skin, then noise of him sucking and swallowing her blood.

She felt her own fangs tingling, wanting to emerge as well. The Slayer was still fighting against the demon, but now the human side of Buffy was wavering. She just wanted it all to stop. Now here was Spike, telling her they could be together. No more responsibility, no more duty, no more interfering friends or disapproving Watcher. Just the two of them. She was so tired. She was so worn down. She couldn’t die, but she didn’t want to live for an eternity like this. Now Spike offered her a way out.

The Slayer raged at her, hating her for her irresolution, knowing that it couldn’t hold off the demon on its own and if she decided to join it, then it would all be over.

Buffy watched the blood run down the girl’s neck. She couldn’t even remember her name anymore.

“If you don’t do it someone else here will.” Spike told her. “Shouldn’t it be you who takes her strength into yourself? Think about it. You’ll be able to heal.” He urged her.

Buffy wavered, and then faltered. That was all the demon needed. It took control and dove into the girl’s neck, ignoring the squeal the came from behind her gag. It quickly swallowed down the blood that poured into its mouth.

Buffy felt her wounds start to heal; giving her the first moment’s relief she had since she was kidnapped. It had been her plan when originally giving into her demons hunger, to only take enough blood from the young girl to make herself stronger, but once she started she found she couldn’t stop. She felt a tension begin to build up in her, it got stronger and stronger until she felt herself cumming, just from drinking the Slayer’s blood.

Eventually the girl’s struggling weakened, as the spurting blood began to slow to a trickle. She released her when the blood flow finally stopped.

Buffy brought her head up and met Spike’s eyes. He was looking at her with such love and pride. The strength and energy was just coursing through her and her demon was almost purring with contentment.

“That’s a girl.” Spike reached out and brushed her cheek, lightly, she tilted her head to maximize the contact. Her eyes closed in pleasure as the warm blood made its way, in her veins, throughout her body.

Spike leaned in and began to lick the few stray drops of blood from her lips; she immediately opened her mouth to let him get every bit from her tongue as well. When he pulled back she whimpered at the loss of contact.

“I think that’s enough.” Drusilla said. Buffy thought she sound much more sane than she usually did.

“But I’m not done playing yet.” Spike whined.

“We still have another one for tomorrow, besides, there are others who will want to play with her now that she’s all healed up. I was thinking of taking her down from the wall and moving her into the center of the room.” She gestured to the set of chains that hung above a low table. “More access, means more customers.” She smiled, menacingly. “There are still some untouched places on her.”

Spike started giggling. “That does sound nice.”

“No.” Buffy said, alarmed. “I thought if I drank the Slayer I would be let free, you said.” She pleaded with Spike.

“No, I said we would be able to be together, it you gave into your demon. Your darkness.” He stepped up close to her. “Have you embraced the darkness, pet?” He whispered in her ear. He ran his hand down her abdomen resting right above her sex. She opened her mouth trying to catch his lips when he pulled back, but her stayed right out of her reach.

The Slayer’s blood was doing more than just healing her and giving her strength, now she could swear she felt it pooling between her legs. Her nether lips felt like they were heating up. She tried to push her hips so his hand would fall just a little lower, where she needed his touch.

“No, this is going to be so much sweeter.” He whispered, his lips were so close to hers that she could feel his breath against them, but still not close enough for her to touch. She tried to stick her tongue, wanting to at least taste him, but he pulled away completely then.

“Let’s get her moved then, I want to see the show.” His blue eyes danced merrily. Drusilla laughed in delight and yelled for her minions.

Buffy wasn’t paying any attention though; she was too focused on trying to coax Spike back to her. That was until twelve large vampires suddenly grabbed her and unhooked her chains from a ring on the wall. Buffy immediately tried to fight them. The Slayer ran out from where it had hidden itself inside of her while she took the life of one of her own and they both began to struggle against them. For once her demon went along with the other two parts only because it wanted to get to Spike.

At first the element of surprise, the new strength within her and the fact that all of them were working together made her believe they actually had a chance. She managed to know three of the vampires away from her and she almost got the ones holding her chain to let go.

Just then one of them hit her sharply on top of her head and she crumpled to the ground in a heap.

Now that she was unconscious, the figure that looked like Drusilla morphed, and looked like Buffy now. “That was just perfect. Little Miss Goody Two Shoes it going to fall off her pedestal.” She said to Drusilla, who had used thrall to make Buffy think she was Spike.

“She tasted so sweet, I may have to help the kiddies play this time.” Drusilla ran her hands over Buffy’s unconscious body, when the minions lifted her onto the table and hooked the chain holding her wrists through the ring in the ceiling.

“Help yourself. I certainly don’t mind.” Buffy laughed at her own joke. Drusilla gave her a funny look, the humor completely lost on her. Then she leaned down and sunk her fangs into the sensitive area right at the juncture of her thigh and her body. Buffy jerked upwards in response, a low moan escaped her, but whether it was pleasure or pain, no one could tell.

Drusilla raised her head and addressed the minions. “What are we waiting for? Popsicles? Let in our new friends.”

The minions opened the doors and three vampires walked in. They surrounded Buffy and each one began molesting her.

The First stood next to the bound and gagged Slayer, still in Buffy’s form. “You aren’t going to want to miss a minute of this.” She told the sobbing girl. “It’s going to get good.”

There was a scream as Buffy finally fully woke up to the pleasure and pain the others were working on her body.

“She’s going to be just magnificent when we’re through with her.” The First finished coldly.


The next time Buffy woke up, she wasn’t even able to think coherently. Images, impressions and feelings sprang up in her mind every time she tried, causing her to recoil inside of herself in disgust. The Slayer was raging inside, its anger and malice also causing her to try and hide away. The foreign essence inside of her was quickly becoming stronger and she no longer had the strength to fight it.

Her body was in worse shape than ever before. Everything from the waist down felt like it had been put through a meat grinder. The pain only made her demon stronger inside of her.

“Awake?” She looked over and saw Spike leaning against the same wall she had originally been chained to.

“You were amazing.” He said as he stepped forward.
Buffy tried to pull herself out from the landmine field of memories her mind had become. She tried to reassure herself that it would all be ok. She was going to be with Spike, all the pain would soon be over and they could just be together. None of this would matter.

Yes, she had killed a Slayer, but it made them more equal now. She was almost as dark as he was and that’s what he wanted. She could be with him and there would be no more pain and no more loneliness. Spike wouldn’t leave her.

“Are you hungry princess?” He asked her.

She nodded vigorously. He smiled, slowly. “Good kitten.” He said approvingly. He reach out his hand and ran it over her mutilated skin. He bit his lip when she hissed in pain and met her eyes. “Does it hurt?” He all but whispered, his voice took her breath away and she couldn’t have spoken even if her mind could have formed the words.

“The pain wasn’t all that bad though, was it? You started to like it, didn’t you? Even started to crave it a bit.” He purred.

A sharp smack to on of her nipples made her cry out, but there was no denying the wetness that began to form between her legs.

“Soon, you will be mine.” He said, growling.

“Now, now. There is still more to do.” Drusilla seemed to appear out of nowhere behind him. Buffy jerked her head back in surprise. Dru smiled at her cruelly.

Spike walked over to the other Slayer and picked her up.

“Time for dinner.” He said in a singsong voice.

Buffy didn’t even try to fight it this time, the Slayer retreated to the back recesses of her mind and the demon took control. Buffy wanted to hide from what was happening too, but she found herself mesmerized by what was happening. The memories from everything that had been done to her for the past several days since she killed the last Slayer began to resurface again, only this time she didn’t push them away.

She remembered the pain, the pleasure, and the raw animal feelings.

This time when Spike pushed the girls neck towards her, there was no hesitation and both Buffy and the demon enjoyed the feeling of ripping through her tender flesh.

When it was done and the girl was dead, Buffy lifted her eyes up excitedly; she wanted to see that proud look on Spike’s face again.

Just then loud noises erupted from outside and the doors flew open. “Mistress, we’ve been infiltrated.”

“Who says infiltrated, you nit?” Spike growled from behind himself.

Buffy looked again and suddenly it was Drusilla who was holding the girl and Spike who was standing behind her. Buffy shook her head confused.

Minions and other vampires began pouring into the room running from something or someone.

One of the vampires pushed Drusilla out of the way and yanked Buffy off of the table, breaking the ring that had been holding her arms up.

“We need more strength.” He growled before biting down on her. He wasn’t prepared for the fact that she had just fed herself from a Slayer and she was mighty upset that he pushed her Sire.

Buffy managed to use her increased strength to break the chains. Once she was free she wasted now time in pushing him off of her and ripping his throat out with her bare hands. Once she started there was no stopping her and she tore into the rest of the vampires who were now running in circles, with now hope of escape.

“B!!” A voice shouted across the cavern and everything seemed to stop. Buffy looked up and saw Faith coming towards her. She wanted to cry in relief; she was going to be free.

“She’s here to kill you, pet!” Spike yelled behind her. Buffy looked at him alarmed. “What do you think the Watcher’s Council would do with a turned Slayer like you, who is immortal?” Buffy looked back and forth between him and Faith.

Faith got held up by a group of five vampires who decided to try and rush her. “Hold on, B. We’re getting you out of here.”

Spike continued on. “Even if they don’t, they will separate us. You know they won’t let us be together.”

Faith dispatched the five vamps and headed towards Buffy.

“Is that the kind of life you want forever?” Spike asked her urgently. “Do you want to live like Angel, always under the Council’s watchful eyes. Your friends will all die, then who will be in charge and what will they do with you? Of course I probably won’t live past this.”

Faith was almost upon them, she had stopped to finish off two more minions.

“Its you choice, Buffy.” Spike said.

Faith stood in front of her now. “Come on B, lets get out of here.” She held her hand out to her.

Buffy grabbed her hand and yanked her forward. This time the blood was even more powerful, because of the number of years Faith had been a Slayer. It didn’t just appease her demon; it also made the Slayer inside of her grow stronger. She could feel it absorbing the strength and skill Faith had. She couldn’t believe the amount of power inside of her.

“Come on, pet, time to go.” Spike called her attention and Drusilla grabbed her away from Faith roughly.

“We’ve been caught, no time to wait.” She told her.

Buffy was about to follow them when a bright light burst into the room. Drusilla squealed and quickly ran out a back exit. The other vampire quickly hit the ground before the light faded out. Willow ran into the room, Buffy looked back towards Spike, but instead of Spike she saw herself.

“Ooops, looks like the funs over.” Her twin said. “Don’t worry though, I’ll be back soon.”

She then morphed back into Spike. “You are too sweet for me to stay away for long.”

It was at that instant Buffy broke apart. She felt herself falling to pieces like a shattered piece of glass. All of her cried out in pain.


It wasn’t Spike. It had never been Spike.

She killed Faith.

She was abandoned by her Sire.

It had been Drusilla.

She had ripped Faith’s throat out and drained her.

Her Sire left her.

Drusilla who had touched her.

She drank every drop of blood in her.

Her Sire didn’t want her.

Drusilla who had encouraged her to drain the two young Slayers.

She sank her fangs into Faith’s throat and killed her.



Over and over the thoughts ran through her head, overlapping, circling. Over and over. She growled and screamed at the same time, trying to yell the pain out of her. She reached up with one of her clawed hands and was about to rip her own throat out when Willow stopped her. She took one look at the scene before her and spoke in a different language.

Blackness engulfed Buffy and she fell to the ground.



“Its time.” Illyria’s voice brought Spike back to the present. “Are you ready to jump?” She handed him a parachute.