[Reviews - 165] LikedPrinter
Summary: Summary: 7 years after the end of Angel, The First Evil has joined forces with Wolfram and Hart to take over our realm. The Scoobies and what's left of the AI team need any and all help they can get to defeat this new threat, especially since Buffy has been missing for the past three years. This story will be Spuffy eventually, but there is another woman in Spike's life up until then.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 108281 Read: 26322
Published: 03/21/2005 Updated: 07/02/2006

1. Reunions by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 7] Liked (1794 words)

2. Let's Go To England by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 2] Liked (3561 words)

3. What Happened To Buffy by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 2] Liked (4147 words)

4. Spike Remembers by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 2] Liked (5295 words)

5. Major Finn by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 4] Liked (3994 words)

6. Plans & Meetings by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 2] Liked (6633 words)

7. Blackmail by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 4] Liked (4574 words)

8. Just Like Old Times by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 6] (5648 words)

9. Fear is the Most Elegant Weapon by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 6] (4897 words)

10. You Think You Know Whats Going On by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 10] (5484 words)

11. In A Dream by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 10] (6736 words)

12. Protect Me From What I Want by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 5] (4362 words)
A/N: I know this chap was a long time coming and it isn’t very long, but the next part was going to get a bit long so I decided to end it here for now. I promise to make more regular updates again. Thank you so much for all the nice reviews and comments.
Kyra

Coming up nest: Fight Club…

13. Its Fun to Walk Carelessly Into A Death Zone by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 8] (3709 words)
A/N: Ok, I’m sorry this chapter took so long to get out, but as you can see it got kind of involved. I know there isn’t too much Spuffy but, I am starting to get into all the subplots and the meat of the story.

I have completely butchered some Hindu religious figures in this chapter, although I tried to be as factual as possible. I mean no disrespect with the changes I made.

My references on Hinduism were:
The A to Z of Hinduism/Bruce M. Sullivan and
Encyclopedic Dictionary of Hinduism: Its Mythology, Religion, History, Literature and Pantheon/edited by Subodh Kapoor.
Both books published by Vedams Press in New Delhi, India.
Thanks to my buddy Jess who is in Pune, India right now and managed to feed my obsession with the Eastern religions.

As always, thank you so much for all the nice reviews comments and e-mails.
I am going to stop updating this story on a couple of archive sites due to lack of time and response (AFF and probably Fanfiction.net). It just doesn’t make sense to keep posting it someplace where nobody wants to read it. For anyone who has been following on these sites you can find this and my other stories at B/S Central, House of Bloodshed, B/S Diaries, The Spuffy Realm and of course my website (www.kyrasdreaming.com). Updates for all my stories are going to be more regular from now on, probably about once a week, usually on the weekends.

Thank you for your time and interest and please drop me a note or leave a review and let me know what you think about this one.
Thanks,
Kyra

14. What Urge Will Save Us If Sex Won't by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 7] (4764 words)

15. I Am Awake in a Place Where Women Die by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 13] Liked (6514 words)
Sorry it took so long, I've been living with no electric or AC for a week and a half.
Also this was a hard chapter to write. Feedback would be greatly appreciated on this one.
I'll try to update my other strories as soon as I can, but right now we won't be moving for another two weeks and there isn't much hope of electric until then.

16. Chapter 16: I know who you are and it does me no good at all. by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 8] Liked (3520 words)
A/N Thanks to Demonica for reading over this for me.

I’m sorry for the long time between updates on this one. RL and Hurricanes conspired against me.
I have other chaps done now, both of this and Legacy and Nature, but my internet connection sucks. So I’ll update when I can get online again.
As always feedback would be really nice and it would probably make my day while I’m freezing to death up here in Appalachia.
Thanks,
Kyra

17. Dreaming While Awake by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 9] Liked (4638 words)
A/N: I know a lot of people have been waiting for this, so I really hope it was worth the wait. Please review and let me know what you think.
And I wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year!!!

18. Chapter 18: Emotional Responses are as Valuable as Intellectual Responses by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 14] Liked (4346 words)
Two chapters in less than a month. That almost qualifies as a miracle. Thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chapter, it really helped to get this one moving.
I'll try to get another chapter out in about a week. Thank you!

19. A Little Knowledge Can Go A Long Way by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 13] Liked (3261 words)
Short chapter, and mostly filler, but at least its an update.

Coming up next: Somebody’s going to die?

And a big thanks to Angelic Amy for nominating this story at the Fool For Love Awards.

20. Chapter 20: Sometimes you wake and immediately start to worry by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 10] Liked (7806 words)
A/N: Thanks to Demonica for reminding what chapter I was on and catching the bunny. This chapter is for Ella who has been with it from the beginning and waiting patiently for it.
And thank you to whoever nominated this story at the Lost In Spike Awards and the Spuffy Awards. Everyone should go vote at the Spuffy awards. Thanks for staying with this story. I've already got the next chapter almost finished so another update soon.

21. A Single Event Can Have Infinitely Many Interpretations by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 8] Liked (7082 words)
That wasn't too long of a wait, was it? More soon.

22. I want to tell you what I know in case it is of use by Kyra Storm [Reviews - 15] Liked (5516 words)
Happy 4th of July. The next chapter is already written and I just need to fine tune it. I'm hoping to get it up before my trip to New Orleans on the 12th, but I also start a new job this week. So we'll see....

And BIG THANKS to Demonica for reading this over for me.