Chapter 2: Rumble


"Don't forget to read chapters 10-15 in your textbooks tonight," Buffy called to her students.

They groaned and made their way out of the classroom to their next classes. Spike lagged behind, pretending to tie the laces on his boots.

Once the other students were out of the room, Buffy went and locked the door and pulled down the little blind over the window set in the door.

It was the Monday after their Saturday of non-stop sex - and Buffy wanted more. They'd avoided shenanigans while at school, but she needed his cock so bad right now. As he was leaving homeroom this morning, Buffy had slipped him a little note saying, "Stick around after English today. I need to talk to you."

"What did you want to talk about?" Spike asked, turning toward her.

Buffy leaned her back against the door, shooting him a smile that would leave no doubt in his mind as to her intentions.

An answering smile appeared on his face.

"I know you've got a free period - and it just so happens that I'm free too - for the next hour..." She moved to her desk and sat on the edge.

Spike went to her and put his arms around her waist, they kissed softly at first - then more intensely. Buffy started working on his jeans to free his giant cock.

"Buffy - we shouldn't - not here...it's too dangerous." Spike put up a weak protest.

"The doors locked," Buffy mumbled against his lips. "We just have to keep quiet."

She shoved his pants down his legs, gasping in delight when his cock popped free. It was standing at half-mast. Spike unbuttoned her blue blouse and unhooked the front clasp of her bra. He palmed her firm tits as she fondled his meat.

"You want to fuck me on my desk, Spike?" Buffy whispered huskily. "I want you to fuck me like an animal from behind."

At her words, his cock rose higher and thickened considerably.

He moaned. "Oh yes - Oh God!"

Buffy broke their embrace and hiked her skirt up, Spike - ever helpful - made short work of her panties, sliding them off her legs then tucking them into an inner pocket of his duster. Buffy turned around presenting her ass to him. She leaned over her desk and parted her legs, her hands supporting her upper body.

"Please, Spike. Fuck me - fuck me now! Need you so bad! I couldn't stop thinking about you all day!" Buffy said desperately.

Spike moved up behind her and guided his cock into her pussy. One of his arms wrapped around her waist, his hand coming to rest over her mound. His other hand held his cock at the base as he sunk into her slowly. Spike stroked her clit softly.

Buffy bit the inside of her cheek to stifle her screams as the first of many orgasms gripped her. His immense cock was beyond wonderful - beyond fantastic. Buffy occasionally mused on starting up a religion, centering on Spike's amazing schlong. The church's motto could be: *'All Hail the Giant Phallus!'

Spike was buried in his hot, tight teacher's cunt to the root. Those exercises she was doing were really paying off, he'd managed to work all his cockmeat into her in under 5 minutes. His course pubic hair scratched her sensitive ass as he began grinding against her.

"Mmmmm! Ahhhhh!" Buffy kept her lips tightly shut to avoid yelling something.

"Ohhh - Oh Buffy!" Spike moaned.

He tweaked her throbbing clit and fondled her tits from behind - his hips moved slowly. Buffy made more tiny, tight-lipped vocalizations and thrust her pussy back on him - encouraging him to speed up.

"H-Harder!" Buffy said, humping frantically. "Ohhhh!"

Spike took a moment to adjust his position and brace her legs further apart. He grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard, stabbing and piercing her again and again with his colossal prick.

Buffy moaned and whimpered in ecstasy. His glorious cock drove into her so hard and filled her so completely. It was like a huge, fat snake (an Anaconda or Boa Constrictor) had slithered up her cunt and was fucking itself in and out of her.

"Ohhh - Ohhhh God - Oh Sp-pike!" Buffy cried out, her face contorting as she came hard.

Spike took a hand off her hip and reached around to cover her mouth with it when her screams became more high-pitched. He leaned into her, making her lay her torso down on top of her desk. Her papers, books and pens rattled and vibrated on the surface as he hammered into her.

It was so exciting - Buffy was creaming a river around his cock, she was practically foaming at the mouth. Spike's dick pumping into her pussy - his balls loudly smacking against and stinging her ass, like he was spanking her with his heavy, low-hanging sac - the danger involved in engaging in sex in her classroom - his hand over her mouth gave her an extra thrill (it was almost like he was raping her - which couldn't be farther from the truth, but a rape fantasy or two didn't hurt anyone). Buffy emitted a muffled yell into his hand as yet another orgasm made her shake. It was incredible - she always came continuously when he fucked her - her body was constantly wracked with tremors. One orgasm after another made her scream and her muscles twitch.

Spike was reeling from the feel of her pussy strangling his pumping cock. He loved feeling her cum all around him. Normally, if they were at her or his house, he would make it last as long as possible. But they didn't have the luxury of time today - they had to make this a hard and fast one. Spike pressed himself over her back and brutally pounded into her again and again - taking her like a caveman.

It was a good thing his hand was still over her mouth. Buffy started going wild, bucking her hips and screaming into his hand. At the feel of her pussy-walls clamping down even harder on his cock, Spike started spilling his seed. His cock shot off like a fire hose - splashing deep and hard in her pussy.

"Ahhh - Unnnggghha! - Buffy!" Spike groaned coarsely, his body stiffening as he shot a powerful series of streams into her.

They humped and moaned until he felt her pussy overflowing. Buffy knew what that meant - drool leaked from her mouth at the promise of his sweet-tasting cum being deposited there. Spike quickly pulled out, aiming his erupting cock away from her, so as not to get any on her clothes (even when he was lost in the throes of a violent orgasm, he was considerate - one of the many reasons that she loved him). A thick wad shot across the room, hitting one of the windows with a *plop* and slowly sliding down the surface. Buffy went quickly to her knees and grabbed his spraying cock. She wrapped her lips around the head, gulping down his gooey cream as fast as she could manage.

Spike's eyes were closed as he moaned and pumped his hips. Buffy hummed around him, her hands jerking him feverishly, coaxing every last drop of jism out. His huge staff twitched and jerked in her hands and mouth almost endlessly. After it became clear that he was done - Buffy took him out of her mouth and licked up the extra cum from her chin and off of his still stiff prick and ball sac.

Spike leaned against the desk. Buffy got to her feet and kissed him tenderly, a sharp contrast to their frenzied coupling. Their mingled fluids ran out of her pussy and down her thighs.

"God, baby...that was great," She cooed.

"Fuck - I'll never get tired of that." Spike grinned goofily.

"Let's get cleaned up." Buffy eyed his hard cock. "Damn, I wish we didn't have to stop..."

"We'll take up where we left off later, pet." He nuzzled her neck.

"Oh, yes...we certainly will." Buffy smiled.

They kissed for a few moments, Buffy pushed her cum-coated tongue into his mouth. Spike moaned at the taste of his own salty spunk on her tongue.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike was soaping up in the showers. He hated it, but he had to start attending gym class again and follow the rules if he wanted to graduate with his class.

Once again, he was subjected to the stares, leers and other reactions to his over-large genitalia. The other guys looked like two-year-olds compared to him, they were all anywhere between 3-6 inches.

Spike quickly washed the thick column of his penis then his pendulous balls. Most of the other boys had already showered and gone back to the locker room to change. Just when Spike thought he was going to get out of there without any embarrassing comments, a short, dark-haired guy named Warren, approached him.

"Wow! Look at the dick on you! Is that thing real?"

Spike glared at him. "No, it's an amazingly life-like prosthesis. Get the hell away from me."

Spike tried to ignore him - but couldn't when the extremely hairy guy just kept staring.

"Hey - do you fucking mind?!"

"Easy, Donkey Kong, I don't mean anything by it. It's just that I didn't know dicks could get that big!"

"Well, they do. Now, sod off." Spike said, dismissing him again.

"Hey - uh..." Warren said curiously. "You gay?"

"No!" Spike said, outraged. "I'm not bloody interested, mate!"

"Oh!" Warren looked scandalized. "I'm not asking for me! I was asking for Andrew, over there." Warren pointed to a small-framed, blonde teen a few showers away.

Warren went over and grabbed Andrew by the arm.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Andrew whined, and tried pulling away.

Warren tugged him over to Spike.

"Andy here is gay--or bi--whatever---he checks you out all the time. Right, Andrew?" Warren asked the blushing, squirming young man. "He was watching you just now--see, he even has a stiffy."

Andrew's erect penis was angled up sharply. His face was bright red with embarrassment.

"Stop it, Warren, please!" Andrew cried.

"Leave him alone, wanker!" Spike pushed Warren's shoulder, making him release the mortified Andrew.

It bugged Spike that Andrew was obviously getting off on watching him, but at least he had the decency not to say anything or approach him like the weasly Warren had.

"Andy needs to get laid--he wants you to be his first. I'll give you 50 bucks if you--you know..."

Spike couldn't even speak for a few moments, he was so livid.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Spike shouted at him, his voice echoing off the tiled walls. "You're offering me money to fuck your friend? You're sick!"

"I wasn't saying you had to fuck him--you might kill him with that thing. Maybe he could just fuck you? Come on, it's good money and I never see you with chicks..."

Warren considered himself straight--very straight. But he was getting kind of hot thinking about watching Andrew fuck Spike. He wrote it off as just...curiosity.

"NO! There will be NO fucking!" Spike yelled.

The bloated form of Coach Tunney appeared in the entrance to the showers.

"Somethin' wrong, boys?" he asked, chomping on his cigar.

The three turned to look.

"No, sir," Warren said.

He cast a glance at Spike and hurried past the coach to towel off his fur-covered body and get dressed.

Andrew looked away, his hands trying to cover his rapidly deflating erection. "I'm sorry," He whispered in humiliation to Spike, and ran out of the showers.

Spike took a deep breath to calm himself. The coach was still standing there - looking at him. It gave Spike major creeps to have the nasty, old man staring at his body like that.

"What's the matter, Shirley?" The coach wheezed. "The other fags fightin' over you? They drawin' straws to see who gets to fuck you up the ass tonight?"

Spike's blood was boiling, his hands clenched into fists.

'Don't respond - don't react...' Spike told himself.

He needed to keep his mouth shut if he wanted to pass this class. Getting into a fight with the teacher wouldn't bode well for his chances...

"Cat got your tongue?" Tunney asked with a chuckle. "Did I interrupt a cock sucking party?"

Spike walked to the entryway and grabbed a towel from the bin. The coach was looking at his dick in open amazement as he secured the towel around his waist, covering his lower body from prying eyes.

"It's just not right - a little fag like you havin' a dick like that....

Spike couldn't hold his tongue any longer. "I think you're way too preoccupied with my dick and ass, mate. Not to mention the word 'fag'. Sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle a fag to me."

The coach looked at him in suspicion. "What are you sayin', boy?"

"I'm tired of your shit. I'm not gay - but it wouldn't be any of your fucking business if I were. And if I were gay? I'd bloody well shoot myself before I let a - bloke like you touch me."

Coach Tunney snarled at him. "A little fag, punk like you - accusing me of being one of you? That's funny! I like titties, boy. You ain't got those."

Spike looked at him with disgust and weariness. "I'm getting dressed - I've had enough fun talkin' to you."

Spike started to walk away.

The coach chuckled. "You know who has nice tits? That Miss Summers." Tunney wanted to get to Spike. He knew the boy had a soft spot for the pretty, blonde teacher.

It worked.

Spike stopped in his tracks, clenching his jaw and fists.

"Yeah, she got reallll nice little tits..." Tunney continued. "I'd like to suck on those sweet titties of hers."

Spike whirled around, his eyes were burning with rage. He was screaming at himself to not say anything to reveal their relationship.

"You - shouldn't talk about Miss Summers that way..." Spike said dangerously.

"I'll talk about that bitch anyway I want. She's on the skinny side though, not much to hold onto."

Spike ground his teeth together. "I said - you shouldn't talk about her that way. Shut up."

Tunney laughed. "I wouldn't mind fucking that sweet cunt of hers - bet her box is nice and tight."

Spike couldn't control his rage. With a yell, he charged at the surprised coach and punched him in the jaw. The cigar flew out of his mouth, his head whipped to the side.

"You little faggot! I'll kill you!" The coach roared and rammed into Spike's midsection, football player style.

The older, but much larger man and Spike struggled with each other. Tunney threw Spike against the lockers then punched him in the stomach. Spike grunted and continued swinging.

Some of the students that hadn't left yet, gathered around to watch, stunned at what they were seeing. Luckily, Spike's towel stayed around his waist during the fight. Tunney hit Spike in the face, sending him down to the floor with a split lip. The still enraged coach got on top of the teen and held him down while he pummeled him.

A few of the braver students decided that enough was enough, and grabbed the coach's arms, pulling him off of Spike. The coach tried to get in hard stomp to Spike's groin as he was being pulled away, but just missed - slamming his foot down on Spike's right thigh instead.

Spike realized how lucky he was that the foot didn't land a few inches to the left - it still hurt like hell though. He clutched his leg and shouted.

By this time, the Computer Science teacher, Jenny Calendar, had been snagged by a concerned student. The tall, thin woman wouldn't have been anyone's first choice to break up a fight, but she was the first teacher that happened to be passing by the gym. Without thought to the boys' modesty, she raced to the scene of the fight.

""What the hell is going on here?!" Miss Calendar demanded. "Stop it!"

Tunney stopped his struggling to get free of the students holding him back. Spike was sitting on the floor with his back against the lockers, grasping his leg. Both of their faces were bloodied.

"This stupid little fag attacked me!" The coach yelled. In his anger, he forgot to clean up his language.

"I'm fucking sick of his bloody comments!" Spike grit his teeth. "I'm not putting up with his shit anymore!"

Jenny went to Spike, kneeling down and studying his bruised face and bloody mouth. "Are you okay? Are you hurt badly?"

"No," Spike growled, starting to stand up slowly.

Jenny helped him to his feet and fretted over him.

"Hey! Why you takin' his side!?" Tunney said, shaking off the students who held his arms. "He attacked me!"

Jenny turned on him, anger twisting her pretty face. "You're a teacher! You don't lay your hands on these kids! EVER!"

"If that queer-boy hits me, I'm going to punch his fucking lights out!"

"That's enough!" Miss Calendar said hotly. "It's over." Then she turned back to Spike, a kinder expression smoothing out her face. "Go get dressed Spike. I'll go with you to the nurse's office, get that lip looked at."

Spike's nostrils flared, but he nodded.

"Oh, I get it," Tunney said sleazily. "You're being nice to him cause of that big dick of his."

Jenny's mouth hung open in shock. "How dare you insinuate something like that?!"

Her face colored. That wasn't the reason she was tending to Spike and siding with him. But she still blushed guiltily. Jenny was a woman--she'd noticed how good-looking and what a big bulge the seventeen-year-old had in his trousers. She felt embarrassed for perving on him once or twice, and wondering just how hung the British boy was.

"See?!" Spike said incredulously. "This is what I'm bloody talking about! This old sack of shit is always talkin' about my dick! He was staring at me in the shower."

"You wish, you Limey fruit!" Tunney bit back. "You only got your panties in a bunch when I mentioned Summers."

"Stop it!" Jenny yelled again. "Coach, go--go somewhere. The nurse or the Principal's office--just go before you two start fighting like barbarians again."

The coach looked ready to argue, but backed down. "Fine. I think Snyder will be real interested to know what this trouble-maker did."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It just so happened that Buffy needed to go to the Principal's office to pick up her messages.

She couldn't hold back a gasp when she saw Spike sitting slouched in a chair, looking sullen and like he'd been in a fight. Quickly, she went to his side. She caught herself just as she was about to fret and gush all over him. Buffy cast a sideways glance at Florence, Snyder's secretary, to see if the woman noticed her initial reaction. Florence was typing up a memo, oblivious to Buffy for the moment.

Buffy sat down in a chair next to Spike.

"Spike, are you alright? What happened?" Buffy whispered, folding her hands in her lap to keep from wanting to touch her injured lover.

His beautiful, pouty bottom lip was cut and his left cheek was bruised. It took every ounce of self-restraint for her not to touch his face and kiss his booboos away.

"That tosser Tunney. Had a little disagreement with him..."

"He hit you!?" Buffy asked, her voice carrying louder than she'd intended.

Florence looked up then.

"Oh, hello, Miss Summers."

"Uh--Hi...I'm just here to pick up my messages..." Buffy said.

Just then, the door to Snyder's office opened. The Principal and Coach Tunney walked out together, chuckling. Normally, people's laughter induced others to laugh too. But the combined sound of the two men's chortles weren't at all pleasant--it had a conspiratorial, malignant sound to it.

"Mister Giles," The short, bald Principal sneered. "Can't say I'm surprised. Attacking a teacher is an expellable offense..." Snyder smiled.

"You won't even listen to my side of it?" Spike asked heatedly. "Fine--what-the-fuck-ever." Spike stood abruptly and moved to leave the office.

Buffy caught him by the arm. "Wait, Spike." She turned to Snyder, not looking at Tunney--she might just haul off and punch the bastard in his fat face. "Spike hasn't had a chance to tell you what happened? There are two sides to every story, sir."

Tunney chuckled. "Yeah, I figured you'd stick up for the kid," he said.

"I'm interested in fairness," Buffy said. "Spike should have the opportunity to defend himself against any accusations."

Snyder sighed. "Alright, step into my office, Mister Giles." His tone indicated that this was merely a formality--he'd already made his mind up to kick Spike out of school.

Spike wasn't hopeful in the least, but he had to try to make this right. His father would kill him if he got expelled.

Buffy started walking into Snyder's office too.

"Excuse me, Miss Summers. This doesn't concern you," Snyder said condescendingly.

"Spike's father is out of the country at the moment. He asked me to look after his son for him. So that's what I'm doing."

"Suit yourself." Snyder shrugged.

The three entered the inner office and sat down.

"Now then," Snyder steepled his fingers, "how do you explain your vicious, unprovoked attack on Coach Tunney?"

Spike reigned in his anger, it wouldn't serve him to get pissy.

"This is how it happened: I was showering after class, he was bloody gawkin' at me. I didn't like it, told him to stop starin' and he started saying nasty shit to me. It would have ended there but..."

"But?" Snyder raised his eyebrows.

"But...he started makin'...derogatory comments about Miss Summers..."

Buffy dug her nails into her palm to keep from going off about the sleazy gym teacher.

"Oh, really?" Snyder asked. "And just what sort of comments were they?"

"I'd...rather not say...in front of Miss Summers. They were of a--sexual nature," Spike said, wishing Buffy didn't have to know that part of it. "I told him...it wasn't cool with me for him to talk about her like that. He kept it up though. When he wouldn't shut his filthy gob--I hit him."

"So you admit you hit him first?" Snyder's smile broadened.

"Sir," Buffy interrupted, "I've seen and heard the coach's treatment of Spike firsthand. It's despicable. He called him offensive names and made lewd suggestions to him. The coach also slapped me on the--rear end. I can't believe a man like that is a teacher--he's a terrible person and shouldn't be allowed near students or human beings in general."

"Miss Summers, I didn't see any reports of inappropriate behavior from you."

"That's because I'd just gotten here, I didn't want to make waves. And Spike asked me not to say anything..."

"Well, that's unfortunate." Snyder looked at Spike. "Mr. Giles, you attacked a teacher. For that you will be summarily ex--"

"Sir," Buffy interrupted again, "I think that you should consider this before you come to a decision. May I talk to you privately for a moment?"

Snyder sighed at being delayed. He wanted the pleasure of expelling the punk rocker. "Very well. Step outside, Mr. Giles."

Spike rose, frowning slightly at Buffy. She smiled and nodded. He wondered what she was up to.

When Spike was out of the room, Buffy began a last ditch effort to keep him in school.

"What's so important, Miss Summers?"

"The comments I overheard the coach making to Spike were extremely homophobic. He called him a fag and a fruit--pardon my language, but he also questioned if Spike enjoyed--anal sex."

Snyder grimaced.

"Exactly," Buffy said. "Now, I don't know if Spike is homosexual or not, " she lied, "but that's beside the point. Were you aware, sir, that Spike's uncle is a prominent attorney? If you kick him out of school, I'm sure that his family would take objection to it--and fight back."

At the word 'attorney', Snyder's eyes widened. He both feared and hated lawyers.

"An...attorney, you say? I...wasn't aware of that."

"Yes, and quite a ruthless one at that...from what I've heard from Mr. Giles. They call him the 'Pit Bull'. If they decide to file a lawsuit, based on sexual intimidation..."

Snyder cursed under his breath. He'd so wanted to get rid of Spike. There were witnesses to the locker room brawl, and that uppity Jenny Calendar. The Computer Science teacher had been livid when describing what she heard in the locker room. She'd be called to testify for sure...

"Perhaps...I have been too hasty," Snyder said.

Buffy forced herself not to smile too much.

"I won't be expelling, Mr. Giles...But I am putting the incident in his file."

"You're making the right decision, sir," Buffy said. "It's best for all involved, and the school. There is one problem though..."

"Problem? What - what problem?"

"Spike's father is going to find out that he was assaulted, both physically and verbally, by Coach Tunney. He's going to be - very displeased. There still may be a lawsuit if Tunney isn't fired."

"Fired? I don't think that's - "

"I think that it's necessary to avoid any trouble. Imagine if it did come to a lawsuit, and word got out of the names Spike was called. The media would eat it up with a spoon. We'd have gay rights groups and the ACLU picketing the school night and day. It wouldn't be good for Sunnydale High's image to be known for harboring a violent, homophobic teacher."

"I'll - consider it," Snyder said. He knew that the blonde teacher was right. It would be a PR nightmare. The Principal was not looking forward to having a talk with Tunney about dismissal - he'd have security nearby, that was certain.

"Do you mind if I tell Spike the good news?" Buffy asked, standing up.

"No...you tell him he's - not expelled. And - tell his father that - the situation will be dealt with."

"I will. Thank you for being so reasonable, sir," Buffy smiled brightly then left the office.

"Dammit," Snyder muttered.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy took Spike back to her empty classroom to fill him in what went on; locking the door and pulling the blind for privacy.

"Isn't that great?!" Buffy asked, once she'd finished telling him about the discussion she‘d had with Snyder..

Spike smirked. "You're one smart cookie, luv."

He hugged her and lifted her off her feet, spinning them around in a circle. Buffy giggled and held on to him until he set her back down. They kissed lightly.

"My uncle the powerful attorney." Spike laughed. "The closest thing to a lawyer in my family is my cousin Mimsy the paralegal."

"What Snyder doesn't know, won't hurt you." She grinned.

"The best bit was the bit about Tunney gettin' fired. Shit, that would be sweet... The gay rights groups thing was a stroke of genius, pet."

"Well, it wasn't a total lie. I think that shit would happen if the press knew the circumstances. It would serve this school right, too. There's no way a vile man like Tunney should be spewing that filth at kids."

Spike's hands slid down her back to her ass, he was giving her one of his patented sexy looks. "I love it when you get like this - there's my lioness again... When you're fired up, you get the most adorable little frowny line, right here." Spike lightly touched the spot just above her nose and between her delicate brows with an index finger, then moved his hand to caress her face with his palm.

His tongue curled up to touch the roof of his mouth, his eyes darted between her lips and her big green eyes.

"Spike - we just had sex not too long ago..." Buffy protested while rubbing against his denim covered-crotch.

Spike leaned down, kissing and sucking softly on her neck.

"Oh - we - we shouldn't..." Buffy moaned.

"You want me to stop?" Spike whispered, his hot breath tickling her neck.

"Fuck no!" Buffy breathed, running her hands through his hair then holding the back of his head.

Spike picked her up, Buffy's legs wound around his waist. Their lips connected, kissing less roughly than they wanted to - neither one wanted to hurt his lip again. He sat her on the edge of her desk, pushing her skirt up and laying her down on top of her papers.